Reliving Doomworld Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In your Captain's chair?" Amaya reminded her, "Mmmmm yesssssss, you love sitting on my lap with 10 inches of long strap-on dick deep in your ass, while I'm sitting in your Captain's chair."

"Yeahhhhhh I do!" Sara grinned wickedly in agreement, relaxing back against Amaya as she continued, "I love it. Mmmmm, I wish it could be this way all the time. Oh yeah Amaya, I want to fly the WaveRider with your dick buried in my ass! I want to sit just like this, with my ass full to bursting with dick, every time I fly this ship, so I can be reminded that while I am the Captain I'm also your fucking ass whore!"

"Oh don't worry Sara, will make sure you remember that." Amaya promised with a grin, "And you can start by riding my big dick. Oooooooh yesssssss Sara, bounce your cute little white booty up and down my dick! Fuckkkkkkkkk, that's so hot. Yeah, keep spreading your cheeks for me. Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, show me exactly what kind of whore you are!"

Eager little ass whore that she had proven herself to be Sara started bouncing up and down her lap, again giving Amaya such a wonderful view that she found herself lost in the sight of the blonde's back hole bouncing up and down her cock, her Captain continuing to give her the best possible view as Sara continued spreading her butt cheeks the entire time.

Then after who knows how long Amaya wordlessly pushed Sara's hands off of those ass cheeks which gave her an equally spectacular sight, namely that of Sara's juicy butt cheeks jiggling from the force of every thrust, as her superior officer leaned forward slightly to again make sure Amaya got the best possible view of this.

Either way Amaya got to enjoy the contrast of their skin tone as they fucked. That had always been a strange turn on for her, when she couldn't really explain, but was a definite factor when it came to the fact that she'd almost exclusively dated white men in the past, which was weirdly a mark in Sara's favour. But this was so much more thrilling.

Oh yes, this was only her second time doing it, but Amaya just couldn't deny it, she preferred being the giver more than she'd ever enjoyed being the receiver. She enjoyed being the top, and surprisingly Sara Lance made the perfect little bottom, a thought which made Amaya smile wickedly as Sara continued to anally ride her.

Sara happily identified herself as a switch to anyone who asked, mostly because she loved making people uncomfortable, or aroused, or both as they thought about what that meant. However Amaya was doing a particularly spectacular job of making an argument that she should abandon that label and class herself as a pure bottom.

Or simply Amaya's bitch. Or better yet Amaya's anal loving bitch. Oh yes, Sara loved the thought of that right now. To live for Amaya's cock up her ass, to bend over whenever Amaya wanted, or to get in any position she wanted, to do anything she wanted, to eat her pussy and ass at a moments notice, even if they were on a mission. Oh just to be Amaya's bitch again.

That's what she had been in Doomworld, and that was what she was right now. Oh yes, Amaya had walked into her office like a house on fire and taken total control of her. Spanked her. Made her eat her pussy. Butt fucked her. And wouldn't take no for an answer, steamrolling Sara's half-hearted protests and having her way with her.

To be fair calling these protests half-hearted was practically giving them too much credit, because Sara wanted this more badly than she'd wanted anything before, which was why she was perfectly content to bounce up and down for what felt like an eternity, far beyond the point that Sara started craving the kind of mind blowing climax the likes of which only a total top like Amaya Jiwe could give her.

Of course inevitably it became just too much for her, and she shamelessly begged, "Let me cum, ohhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, please Amaya, let me cum! I need to cum! Oooooooh yessssssss, mmmmm, I need to cum with your cock in my ass. Please Amaya, let me cum in my Captain's chair while I'm riding your cock with my butt! Ohhhhhhh please, please, oooooohhhhhhhh please, let me cum!"

"Erm, no." Amaya interrupted, "Mmmmm, sorry Sara, but you'll have to wait until next time I decide to fuck you in your Captain's chair for you to cum."

"But-" Sara began to protest before crying out in pain as Amaya slapped her thigh roughly.

"No buts!" Amaya growled, ignoring the pun as she ordered, "Now get your sexy little ass up and let's go to your office. Mmmmm yes, I wanna butt fuck the Captain of the ship in her office, while she's bent over her fucking desk!"

Letting out a really pathetic sounding whimper Sara did as she was told, slowly getting up onto her feet and allowing the dildo to slide out of her needy little bitch hole. When it came out completely she let out another pathetic whimper, partly because she could feel just how gaped her ass hole was, but mostly because her poor butt felt so empty without Amaya's cock in her ass.

Sara then kept pathetically whimpering as she was forced to stumble on shaky legs through her ship and into her office, Amaya following close behind so she could stare at her gaping butt hole. Then as soon as she had the opportunity Sara bent over her desk, spread her cheeks, and shamelessly begged for what it felt like she physically needed.

"Please Amaya, fuck me." Sara whimpered pathetically while spreading her cheeks, then got a lot more graphic and even angry as she thought about just how close she'd been to cumming before being denied, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass hole like the fuck hole it is! Pound it like a whore's cunt! Slam it until I can never sit right again. Fucking wreck my bitch hole and use it for what it was made for, taking dick! Your dick! Mmmmm, oh fuck Amaya, you asked if I'd been giving what's yours to all those girls I've banged? Well I have. I've been bending over for girls across time and giving them my ass, but I'll stop if you can fuck my ass enough to claim it as yours. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh, make my ass yours Amaya, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, FUCK! GIVE ME THAT COCK, GIVE IT TO ME! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yesssssssss, make that slutty little bitch ass yours Amaya, mmmmm, all yours, FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, DESTROY MY BUTT, OH GOD AMAYA! YES, JUST LIKE THAT, RUIN MY ASS, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully Amaya took pity on Sara pretty quickly, slamming her strap-on as deep as it would go into the blonde's bowels and then started hammering that cock in and out of Sara's butt at an initially brutal pace which just got even harder.

Sara tried to keep begging to push Amaya to go even harder, but shortly after the anal penetration Amaya pushed Sara's hands off of her cheeks and really started going to town on her ass, leaving The White Canary completely incoherent.

It also caused her to cum over and over again in the kind of powerful climax which left Sara a completely mindless wreck, her body only kept in place by the table and Amaya's strong grip on her hips.

Amaya was struggling against the urge to cum herself, but it was only a matter of time. Especially now that the sound of flesh on flesh was echoing around the room almost as loudly as Sara's screams of pleasure, and her thighs crashed against Sara's juicy cheeks were causing those pale little globes to jiggle like jelly, bombarding Amaya with exquisite sounds and sights that she couldn't possibly resist.

Most of all she had her white female Captain bent over in front of her, and even slamming herself back against Amaya's thrusts as she fucked her up the ass. Combined with the thing inside the harness bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Sara Lance caused her to go over the edge of a powerful climax.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, and yet thanks to her vivid memories of Doomworld it was like she had done this a thousand times, allowing Amaya to push through the insane level of ecstasy and continue pleasuring her precious Sara Lance.

Oh yes, she continued making the mighty Sara Lance, her female captain, cum over, and over, and over again by relentlessly fucking her up the ass. While Sara was bent over her captain's table no less, the two of them becoming wild animals as they work together to ensure that Sara's ass hole was perhaps literally ruined.

Which in that moment was Amaya's actual goal. After all, they had the technology to fix any type of injury, and she wanted Sara to have the humiliation of having to fix her ruined butt hole.

Just before she lost the ability to think for a few long minutes filled with brutal sodomy Amaya found herself wondering how she could ever live without this. Live without Sara Lance as her bitch. And the answer was simple, she couldn't. No, she was going to somehow have to find a way to convince Sara to return to the 40s and become her little white pet.

Oh yes, Amaya would maintain the timeline by marrying and having children, but Sara would be her little anal loving fuck pet the entire time, there for her to use in any way she saw fit. But especially as an ass to fuck, because Amaya never wanted to go another day without fucking this ass. Although hopefully before that she would get to sodomise Sara just like this, in her chair and in her office the thought making Amaya grin extra widely as she became truly mindless.

Tragically while both women had a lot of strength, speed and most importantly of all stamina thanks to years of training, and in Amaya's case her totem which she eventually used as an unfair advantage, they had their limits and ultimately had to stop.

With the help of her totem, and the fact that Sara had done most of the work in the beginning of the butt fuck, it was the Captain of the ship that climaxed first, Sara literally becoming nothing but an orifice for Amaya's pleasure.

Although Amaya collapsed in exhaustion soon afterwards, this time backwards onto Sara's chair instead of on top of her lover. As a result Amaya was quickly rewarded with the sight of her handiwork, which made her grin wickedly and feel bizarrely proud of herself.

After about a minute of getting their breath back Amaya ordered, "Spread your cheeks Captain. Show me just how good I fucked your ass."

Sara grinned wickedly and then did as she was told, shamelessly reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks wide apart. Even without looking she would have known it was unnecessary, but there just so happened to be a full-length mirror behind her, allowing Sara to look over her shoulder and see just how widely gaped her ass hole was.

Which have been obvious before, but by spreading her cheeks she was emphasising the gape, and more importantly her submission to Amaya. And pleasing her, Sara happy to see that her friend was just as captivated by the sight as whenever she did this to a girl, Sara making sure Amaya got a good look by holding those cheeks open for several long minutes, which also provide Sara the time she needed to regain her strength for she wanted to do next.

"Can I clean your cock?" Sara asked softly.

"What?" Amaya blinked in surprise, sure she must've heard wrong.

"Can I suck your cock clean?" Sara clarified, "Please? It's covered in yummy ass cream, and it's my fault it's there. So it's only right I should clean it with my whore mouth."

Amaya was stunned into silence for a few long seconds, and then she murmured, "God Sara, you're such a pervert."

"Says the woman who just fucked me up the ass." Sara teased.

"Only because you seduced me in Doomworld." Amaya giggled.

There was then a brief silence, and then unable to stop herself Sara asked, "Is that the only reason?"

More silence, then Amaya softly admitted, "No."

Yet more silence and then Sara asked, "So can I suck your cock or not?"

"Oh, right. Erm, sure." Amaya stammered, and then when Sara raised an eyebrow at her she quickly added, "I mean, suck it you perverted slut! Suck your own ass off of my cock!"

After finally letting go of her cheeks Sara slowly slid off of her desk and turned around, at which point Amaya's dick was directly in her face. She then glanced up at Amaya's face and then hesitated at the surprisingly nervous look on her friend's face.

After acting the role of the perfect top it was weird to see Amaya apprehensive, especially when Sara was the one going ass to mouth. Weird, and disappointing. Especially because this was something they did all the time in Doomworld. But maybe that was because it had been away for Evil Amaya to humiliate Evil Sara, and the real Amaya wouldn't think Sara would be into it.

Whatever the case that apprehension thankfully quickly turned to desire as Sara wrapped her lips around the head of that cock and moaned at tasting the deepest part of her slutty ass. Sara closed her eyes to savour the flavour, and kept them close a few seconds later when she started bobbing her head up and down the dick.

However she opened them about a minute or so later and was thrilled to see Amaya watching her with glee. Her friend even reached down to gently stroke her hair, started giving her words of encouragement, and just smiled at her in a way which made Sara's heart flutter. Which was a little terrifying, to be honest.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh Sara. Suck it!" Amaya repeated over and over again for a while, albeit in different orders, then she got more graphic, "Suck that fucking cock you little slut! Oh fuck, suck it! Mmmmmm suck your own ass off my dick! Oh Sara, you're such a nasty little slut. Ohhhhhh yessssss, I can't stop thinking about what a nasty little slut you were for me in Doomworld, but you're even nastier than I thought. Fuck Sara, I remember forcing you to do this. I didn't realise you fucking loved it. But you do, don't you? Yessssss you do, mmmmmm fuck, my Captain is a perverted little slut who loves going ass to mouth more than a professional whore! Oh fuck yes, take it deep! Take it deep down your throat so you can get every drop of your own butt cream and prove what a nasty ass to mouth whore you truly are! Oh fuck! Oh Sara! Ooooooh fuckkkkkkk yesssssss, mmmmm fuck!"

Emboldened by those words Sara eagerly took the strap-on into her throat with practised ease, staring up at Amaya the entire time she was slowly pushing the shaft into her windpipe. When she had the entire length buried in her throat Sara even stayed there for a few long seconds so she could greedily sucked every last drop of her butt cream from it, then she just went back to bobbing up and down, this time on the entire thing.

Sadly there was no more ass cream for her to clean, but that's not what this was about any more. No, Sara was once again questioning her submission by giving Amaya a thorough blow job, while her friend was sitting in Sara's other Captain's chair, something sadly Amaya didn't pick up on.

To make up for that Amaya eventually reached down, roughly pulled The White Canary by her away from the cock and then after a few long seconds of being face to face Vixen roughly kissed her, tasting Sara's ass on Sara's lips, and then whispered against those lips, "We're doing this again, right?"

"Definitely." Sara grinned.