All Comments on 'Reluctant Party Favor'

by NightOwl47

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finally....

a husband who isn't a complete and utter asshole

more stories like this please and less of the disgusting genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The ending certainly made up for his lack of ability to stop them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Rape isn't sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rediculous

The scenario was set up poorly...this one did this and that one did that one right after the other. Poor writing.You had a wonderful idea for a story and induced a childbook storyline to an adult theme. If the FBI was in fact involved in something like this the wrong would not have left it all go that far and Walter would not have fondled her bosom....Next time do research on your idea and take time to set it up with believable circumstances. Keep writing though, you had a very good Idea for a story.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the comments

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the feedback. I don't write rape stories. The woman in this story was not raped. She chose her fate over a jail sentence, her choice. She could have changed her mind at any time. To the reader who wants me to improve my writing: I want to do that too. Can you suggest a reluctant sex story on this site that you consider good writing or excellent writing. That would help me. Another anonymous comment here would do the trick.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weird how people get so pious on a porn site1

You did alright night owl, the writing was actually better than a lot I've seen on this site. Advice: You shouldn't be afraid to dig down into the details abut how sweet little Aimee was abused, how many times she came because of it, how thick the cocks were, getting her anal cherry taken by the judge, yada yada yada.

Don't listen to these sanctimonious fucks, what are they doing reading porn lit in the non-consent/reluctance section if they don't like this stuff? Fuck 'em! I didn't sign in, but my pen name here is StephenWolfe60. You might like my stories. Keep writing, you'll get better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not enough detail

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No One Fucked Her Ass??? 1st Hole I Hit with a Submissive...Not A Realistic Scenario...

spermman76spermman765 months ago

The first part was good. It was very detailed. But the second you skipped the action. Please rewrite the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightOwl47@NightOwl47
I am a retired, white male. I like stories (and videos) where the male is dominant, and the female is very reluctant but submissive. I don't like violence, spitting, slapping, or name calling in the stories are read. I prefer the suffering to be embarrassment and disgust rathe...