Reluctant Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This she dutifully did -- much to my surprise.

We then lay down and fell asleep waking early evening very thirsty and showered and drank water to re-hydrate while getting ready to go out. She was a bit quiet but after a lovely dinner and a few more drinks she said she had enjoyed her afternoon and asked if I had. Was I jealous etc I responded that I was very turned on and enjoyed her acting a bit naughty and slutty and she agreed that as long as we were both happy and on holiday she would see what she could do -- music to my ears....

Chapter 4

Next day we woke to the inevitable sunshine pouring through the gap in the windows -- no wonder everybody gets up early. I looked over at my wife lying there peacefully and gently stroked an available breast seeing the nipple ping into action. I reminded her that she had said she was going shopping today and that I wanted her back by the early afternoon so we could enjoy the heat of the day. She groaned but got up and dived into the shower. Half an hour later she was dressed and ready to go. It was an organised morning at the local "metropolis" and I pulled on some shorts and walked with her to reception where she met up with the rest of the group and took off waving from the window of the coach.

I now had about 4 hours to myself and wondered what I should do I decided to explore the beach but not until after my usual coffee and chat with Marco who looked pleased to see me. We chatted and I said I was pleased with the way things were going and would maybe see him in the afternoon but wasn't sure as I didn't know when Chloe would be back. I texted Chloe from the coffee shop saying I expected her to live up to her promise and buy some clothes that would leave little to the imagination she texted back -- "wait and see" I suppose it wasn't a no!

I decide to wander down to the beach. We like the beach but with having our own pool tended to stay by the pool rather than go there. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of the beach and it didn't take me long to find a quiet spot and lie down where I quickly dozed off. When I woke it was much busier and I was pleased to see a number of other couples on the beach and to see that a lot of the girls were topless and even better in thongs -- that must be a male invention. I spent a couple of hours there and didn't even look at my book!

I then wandered back to the room and ordered a beer and sandwich which Marco duly delivered looking around for Chloe. I told him she was shopping and we might see him at the bar later. He almost looked disappointed.

I must have dozed off again as I was woken by the buzz of my phone and a text from Chloe to say they were just arriving back at the hotel. I got up and wandered down to reception to meet her. She got off the coach and introduced me to a very good looking blonde girl with a very short denim mini skirt from Essex called Mandy. They had obviously been shopping together. I asked how they had got on and Mandy answered, "Don't worry I think we got what you wanted," and laughed and walked off towards her own room shouting, "See you later Chloe."

What do girls talk about??

We returned to the room chatting on the way and it became apparent that Chloe and Mandy had sat next to each other on the coach and had quickly struck up a friendship and had then spent the morning shopping together. At some point Chloe had discussed my request with her but she didn't let on any more. Mandy was on holiday with her girlfriend and they were going to get together the next day. Chloe told me that Mandy was quite wild and had encouraged her whilst shopping to be a bit more risqué. I was dying to see what she had bought but she wasn't telling and said it would be a surprise

I went and lay out by the pool and was soon joined by Chloe once again in her wicked weasel thong and we played around in the pool most of the afternoon before going for an early evening sleep. When I woke it was to Chloe's lips wrapped round my cock and she proceeded to blow me in record time as I was still worked up from the beach and excited about the evening. She told me to shower, dress, and go and have an early beer and she would join me at the bar.

Feeling a treat coming on I didn't argue and was on my way out as she exited the shower saying, "Hang on what about my shave?" How could I resist a sensuous shave? I tested the shave with my tongue afterwards, tasting her sweet pussy, only having to give it a lick or two and she was away I left her to it and went to the bar.

I was sitting at the bar about 30 minutes later when Chloe arrived at my side and gave me a kiss and a cuddle and climbed on to the bar stool beside me allowing me to see that she had a very short white skirt on and a low cut white top. It was immediately apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra as you could quite clearly see two lovely pert nipples showing through the thin white material.

"Wow," I said.

"You look fantastic did you buy that today?"

"Yes," she said "it's not too daring is it?"

"Not at all."

I took her hand and brushed it over my rock hard knob desperately trying to escape my trousers. She laughed and we sat there and had a Gin &Tonic with a very attentive barman.

We then went through to have dinner and I could see that Chloe was beginning to enjoy the sly glances and looks she was getting from other men as she passed their tables and her nipples were permanently hard. It was a buffet so there was plenty of chance for this to happen. I enjoyed the show and attention that she was getting almost as much as she did.

After dinner we moved out to the terrace area to finish the wine and were briefly joined by Mandy wearing a very similar outfit that got my attention. Her friend Nicki was equally raunchily dressed. Mandy gave Chloe a kiss and then looked at me and said, "Do you like?"

"Very much," I said.

"Has she shown you the rest yet?" Chloe blushed.

"No."

She just laughed and said they were going out clubbing and might see us later in a small bar just outside the hotel that she recommended. She then left with a giggle.

I glanced at Chloe and said, "What was that all about?" and she just said, "Show you later."

We moved to the hotel bar where we sat down in some low sofa type chairs around a table and the waiter came over with our drinks. He seemed to be paying Chloe a lot of attention and it wasn't until he left the table that I could see that Chloe's skirt had a ridden up a bit and I was shocked and excited to see that I could see her pussy peaking out -- no knickers. I had an instant boner and leant forward to chink glasses with her and give her a kiss. As I did so I said, "Great view."

She just laughed and said, "Enjoy" sitting back so that the skirt rode up a little more. The hem was now about 2 inches below her pussy but my low seat afforded me a fantastic view.

The waiter popped back a few times and offered more drinks and seemed to loitre more than necessary and had obviously noticed not only a very fine pair of tits but that her skirt was failing to conceal a freshly shaved pussy. Chloe appeared not to notice.

After another drink I suggested another drink in the bar that Mandy had recommended. Chloe agreed and got to her feet and we sauntered out of the hotel with me sneaking quick strokes at her naked buttocks. I stopped her in a darker area and kissed her hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth and my hand up her skirt to cup her hot and wet cunt rubbing her clit gently --

"You slut you have been showing me your cunt all night." She just moaned and we moved on arriving shortly after.

When Chloe in her short white skirt and a very low cut top walked into the bar a few heads turned as the combination of the short skirt and high heels made her legs look fantastic and her tits were asking for attention with her prominent nipples tenting the top. We didn't plan on staying long and it was soon apparent that Mandy wasn't there.

I walked up to the bar and sat on a high bar stool and pulled one up for Chloe she struggled to get up and her skirt rose up so that I just glimpsed the bottom of her pussy, two small well shaven lips peeped out. I smiled. I bought some drinks and made Chloe sit so that I could get the occasional glimpse of pussy. As I looked round the bar it became clear that a group of men on low seats thought they had a good chance of seeing up her skirt as well. I pointed them out to Chloe and she sat so that they could nearly, but not quite ascertain whether she was wearing underwear. That didn't stop them looking.

We finished our drinks quite quickly and I turned to see the group waiting to watch Chloe get off the stool I leant forward to her and said, "We are going home now but when you get down I want you to make sure that group get a good look at your shaven cunt before we go slut."

With that I got down and moved aside to watch Chloe get off the seat. She slid forward on the stool and as she did so the skirt rode up so that slowly her cunt slid into view the guys were glued to it she paused right on the edge with her legs slightly parted then jumped down rearranging her skirt and walked quickly out with me.

Her first deliberate flash. I was seriously horny and so was she we went back to the room and dived into bed and I spanked her hard as I fucked her and risked a few gentle slaps to her tits which she seemed to enjoy I called her a slut and she agreed saying she was a dirty slut who showed off her cunt. This turned her on immensely and she came hard. I turned her over and started licking her ass another first then moved up and continued to fuck her until I had a mind wrenching orgasm and collapsed in a heap but did not fall asleep before I told my slut to suck my cock clean which she dutifully did -- ecstasy.

Chapter 5

Next day I woke with a sore head after all the alcohol but soon became aroused as I thought back to the events of the night before and turned over to Chloe cuddling up spoon fashion and sliding my cock between her legs. She just groaned and said, "What are you doing?"

"Fucking you."

I started to pump in and out she rapidly got excited lifting up so that I could reach round and pinch her nipples hard. I couldn't take it and came after a short while and then got up Chloe appeared to start dozing again.

"I am going for a coffee and when I come back I expect you to be wearing this out by the pool slut."

Her eyes sprang open at this and she smiled but did not move the small package I had thrown onto the bed. It was lying on the sheet beside her she made no move to open it so I leant over kissed her pulled on shorts and T-shirt and left for the coffee bar.

I had a nice leisurely coffee chatting to Marco as usual and told him I may have a surprise for him later he just laughed and said he was looking forward to seeing Chloe later. I sketched out my plan for the afternoon, paid the bill and left for the room wondering if Chloe had complied with my request. I let myself into the bedroom quietly and she was not in the room. I moved towards the patio doors and peered out to see Chloe lying on her lounger with the new bikini on lying on her front.

Bikini is a loose description of this garment as it is literally just string it has a thong back and the front is a triangle -- very small that is just the strings -- no material at all -- in my imagination its bright pink strings would just act as a frame for her shaven and now, bare cunt. I couldn't wait to see it in real life.

I called out a greeting and changed into my swimming shorts, grabbed a bottle of sparkling water out of the fridge and went out to see her. It was blisteringly hot and she was already toasting she drank the water appreciatively.

"Do you like your new bikini?"

"I couldn't believe you could find one smaller than the last one but you did!"

I slapped her ass playfully and said, "I really enjoyed last night especially you showing off I was so horny when you showed those men your cunt."

She blushed but smiled I said, "Did it turn you on?"

"Yes," she said after a moments thought.

I told her that the waiter had been looking at her all night and it seemed she had not thought he could see anything -- I assured her he could and she again blushed. I asked if she was enjoying the holiday and if she still wanted to play she smiled and said, "Oh yes I am beginning to enjoy being your slut. What have you got planned for me today?" "Never you mind," I said

"Now turn over and lets see the front of that bikini -- slut."

She laughed and did so -- it was all I that I had imagined. It provided a perfect window for her nakedness. I couldn't resist a stroke and found that she was already wet and waiting...... I pulled out my hard cock and said, "Suck this."

I moved her body down the bed so that her head was hanging off the end and then proceeded to fuck her mouth gripping her nipples tightly saying, "You deserve this after that display last night."

I got so carried away that I didn't really notice how far I was going until I felt her nose in my pubes and realised I was right down her throat. She was gasping a bit but going for it and the sight was fantastic. I came in buckets not pulling out but telling her that sluts always swallow. She dutifully did it a further sign that she was really getting into her role and when I pulled my flaccid cock out she insisted on giving my balls a tongue bath before licking me clean. "That was fabulous,"

I moved to the foot of the lounger to return the favour. She ground her pussy into my face and insisted I pinch and pull her nipples as I slurped away at her. She came very quickly all over my face. I told her to go and shower and then lay down basking in the sun. She went inside for a while and I shook my head in wonderment at the changes that were taking place in my wife and wondered how far I dared push it. I was still getting the green light from her and was so turned on now that I couldn't contemplate stopping trying to push the boundaries.

About half an hour later Chloe came out and I was surprised to see that she had a skirt on and top covering her and was wearing her original bikini top.

"Come on. I promised Mandy we would spend an hour or so with her on the beach."

I got to my feet and went to get a few things -- sunglasses, book, and sunscreen and while I was in the bedroom decided to take her tiny orange bikini with me -- you never know.

We walked hand in hand to the beach approx 15mins away and found Mandy and her friend lazily lying beside each other on two beds with two vacant ones reserved. This had obviously been thought through. Chloe greeted the girls and introduced me again and sat on a bed chatting. I was enjoying the view both girls were very good looking and wearing thong bottoms and I couldn't keep my eyes off all the shapely buttocks and was looking forward to seeing them turn over. I stripped off to my shorts and lay down pretending to read. Chloe shed her t-shirt and skirt and lay in her original bikini. Mandy poked fun at her about her top and she rose to the challenge and was soon topless.

When Mandy got up and turned over it was like a signal they both turned together and I enjoyed some lovely tits to look at and noticed that they all had on really small bikinis and would have guessed that they would all have to be shaven. Once again Mandy started to poke fun at Chloe saying, "Where is this tiny bikini you were telling me about?"

Chloe laughed and said, "Back in the room I could never wear it here with all these people around."

"Why not we do?" said the girls.

"Well I can't," said Chloe.

I couldn't resist piping up and saying, "Well actually you can - I brought it!"

Chloe looked a bit taken back but was egged by the other two on and was soon trying to change under a towel.When she was done she lay down so that everybody could see and it was probably the smallest bottom of the lot they laughed and asked where I had got it and I chatted with them telling them of my honorous and difficult research in the internet!

Chloe soon got over her reticence and was soon chatting and moving around happily. We stayed for about an hour and then Chloe suggested that we go back to the room. Chloe stood up and stretched and there were a good few male eyes watching this including me. It was a very wanton and confident display, and then slipped her skirt on and T-shirt and we were off. Her boobs bounced as we walked and her brown nipples showed through as she hadn't put the bikini top on again drawing a few looks as we walked back I couldn't resist groping them whenever I could and she just giggled. It had been fun and I was thinking I would never have got Chloe out on the public beach topless in a micro thong without help like that but now she had done it I am sure it would be easier next time.

We got back to the room and I managed to persuade her to get back into the string again and we lay in the garden. I went in and ordered some drinks without telling Chloe as I didn't want her changing anything.......

In short order the back gate opened and in walked a smiling Marco with a bottle of white wine. No knock at all this time! Chloe jumped but did not move she was lying on her front and so no more exposed than usual. Marco chatted away merrily saying hello to Chloe and came and opened the wine then took her a glass. She sipped it and as she did he said, "Would you like a massage today?"

"No thanks," she said.

I came over and said, "Oh no I insist darling."

I handed Marco the oil Chloe squirmed but realised there was nothing she could do. He followed the usual pattern over her back and arms and legs but really went to work on her buttocks stroking over her asshole regularly and being rewarded with more squirming of the hips.

"Front now?" he asked.

Chloe said, "I don't think so....."

From my seat I just said, "Turn over you slut."

Her eyes widened and she looked at me initially in alarm then started to smile and turned over slowly. Marco couldn't believe his eyes and stared at her shaven cunt framed by the strings of the barely there bikini.

"Well get on with it," said Chloe smiling as she settled back.

He commenced following his normal pattern but lifting her legs every chance he got so that her legs parted slightly affording him a better view of her juicy and now engorged lips. When he got to working at the tops of her legs I said to him, "Make sure that bit in the middle of the bikini is well oiled I don't want her burnt and out of action."

He glanced at me and I just nodded Chloe appeared to be having difficulty with her breathing it was quite ragged and even for this heat her face was very flushed.

He smoothed his hands over her tits rubbing and squeezing them gently being rewarded by two very hard nipples and two loud sneezes. He then worked down to her lower abdomen sliding his hands down in circular sweeps ever nearer the top of the bikini and then grazing along the top string Chloe was certainly writhing now and it was clear she was very turned on and couldn't stop. Not seeming to change his stroke Marco just slid his oily hand under the string and swept down over her bare cunt cupping it briefly then swept up again. She gasped and then groaned so he did it again lingering a bit and she exploded writhing about on his hand and clearly having an orgasm. He moved up stroking her stomach then swept over her boobs before squatting at her side waiting for her to recover.

As she calmed down I walked over a large bulge in my shorts and stood beside the bed with Marco. We stared down at her a red flush across her chest and nipples like bullets. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at us. I could see Marco was sporting a promising erection as well as me. I said, "Thank Marco for the massage."