Reluctant Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Thanks Marco that was the best."

"How much is that? " I said to Marco.

He said, "The usual"

"I am sorry I have no cash today will anything else do?"

He nodded towards Chloe, as she looked on with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Ok," I said.

"Chloe you have excited this man and I have no money so it is only fair that you relieve him to pay our debt. Sit up and suck him you slut."

Not a word. She sat up slowly swinging her legs over the side of the bed which brought her face level with Marcos bulging shorts and then she slowly loosened his trousers and reaching into his pants to release a large hard cock. She looked up at him then leant forward and licked a clear drop of pre-cum off the tip before engulfing his cock and starting to bob her head, her breasts gently swinging as she did so. I looked on in awe. She was taking more and more of him into her mouth until she was hitting his pubes with her nose. She was working hard and bouncing his nuts in her hand.

"Suck his cock well you slut and swallow his spunk."

She bobbed faster and was soon rewarded with a loud groan from Marco and she swallowed fast not spilling a drop. She then cleaned him up and gently put him back in his pants got up walked inside saying,

"Bye Marco. Nice cock. See you tomorrow."

Marco slapped me on the back and said brilliant and then hurried out before he was missed too much.

I hurried into the bedroom where Chloe was on her back rubbing her pussy still in the bikini she was clearly rampant and said, "Come here and fuck me." I shed my shorts in record time and dived on top slipping my cock into a dripping snatch and being rewarded by bucking hips and her hands clawing at my back. After a few strokes she came again noisily and I pulled out and flipped her over onto her front saying, "Dirty slut, sucking another mans cock in front of me and swallowing his spunk you're going to get it now."

I bent down and tongued her ass getting it good and wet then said,

"On your knees slut."

I aimed my cock which now felt like an iron bar at her asshole. I pushed forward and slid in with surprisingly little resistance She squealed a bit but after giving her a minute to settle I started to slide in and out slowly picking up the pace. She looked fantastic. Head down in the bed moaning as I watched my cock being swallowed up by her brown ring noticing that it was getting easier and easier as her ass began to lube up.

"You dirty slut you like it up the ass don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"What are you?"

"A dirty slut," she said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck my ass," she said.

"What your slutty ass?"

"Yes, fuck my slutty ass," she panted.

I was really pounding her ass now and threw in a few juicy slaps on her backside exciting her even more. I urged her to rub her slutty cunt and she did exploding into a further orgasm and then not really coming down but just seeming to stay in that state moaning and rubbing furiously. I couldn't hold on any longer and came hard filling her ass with what felt like gallons of cum and collapsed on top of her. She folded to the bed and we lay there panting until I slipped out of her ass as I slowly softened. I rolled over onto my back and she came up onto one elbow and smiled down at me,

"Good?"

I looked up and said, "Fucking magic now suck my cock and taste your ass like a proper slut."

A moment of hesitation and she swallowed me licking me clean which felt fantastic especially with the heightened sensitivity of a post orgasmic cock. She then gave me a kiss and I pulled her in our tongues entwining. Then she got up and made for the bathroom. I fell asleep.

I woke about an hour later to find Chloe singing in the shower and reflected on the afternoons' events. I had managed to get Chloe to suck another guy and "swallow" something she had always resisted. I had fucked her ass and been told she was enjoying it. She had become multi-orgasmic with my cock in her ass and had then cleaned my cock off afterwards -- something she wouldn't even have contemplated before this holiday -- really nasty. What had I awakened? I wasn't sure but was sure I was loving it..... and wanted more....

I heard the shower stop and Chloe was still singing happily to herself emerging wrapped in a big fluffy towel. Seeing I was awake she came over bent and kissed me then sat down. I said,

"That was mind blowing sex you enjoying being my slut on holiday?"

She smiled. "Best sex I have ever had I get so turned on being forced to be bad and just seem to be able to let go and just enjoy. You sure you don't mind seeing me with another man?"

I said, "No, it was a fantastic turn on just so long as you remember that you are MY slut."

She smiled, hugged me and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way. Come on I need a shave."

I shaved Chloe leaving her with a clean hairless cunt rubbed some moisturiser in and then left her expecting more and dived into the shower as it was nearly time for dinner as I went through the door to the bathroom I said, "Don't forget I want to see your tits tonight."

When I came out she was sitting on the patio reading so I dressed quickly tucking a still engorged cock into my trousers and went out and collected her.

She looked fabulous an even shorter skirt and a very sheer black blouse that was split down the back with a bra I had not seen before that looked like a lacy shelf. Hand in hand we walked towards the dining room and I couldn't resist feeling her ass on the way but couldn't work out if she was "commando" or not. Wondering about it certainly diverted the blood flow to my cock and I had to work hard thinking of other things before we reached the dining room so that it wasn't too apparent.

We didn't go into the main dining area but diverted to a small Italian restaurant on the site where we got a nice table in a booth I ordered wine and complimented Chloe on her clothing. We got great attention from the waiters who seemed to be trying to peer through her blouse. Towards the end of the meal she got up and disappeared into the loo. On her way back, as she strolled towards me, I got a good view of the blouse in the light and could see that her nipples had now risen above the edge of the shelf and were held up for all to see. They looked fantastic and were clearly hard. Although she pretended that she was oblivious of the sexy sight that she was providing, I could see that she was watching people's reactions. I decided to keep the heat on and when she arrived back at the table said to her,

"Like the blouse very sexy and see through. Also like the new bra it holds your tits out beautifully and I can see your hard nipples as can everybody else here and they are certainly looking. You are enjoying showing off your tits aren't you I bet your cunt is wet you slut. Stick those tits out and get over here so I can check."

She shimmied round the booth and I let my hand creep up her thigh to meet her shaven pussy noticing that it was indeed very wet. I rubbed her clit gently and then removed my hand sticking my wet finger in her mouth. She licked it clean. I left her short skirt hitched up so that I could see her lips showing when I glanced down. She shimmied back round the booth smiling at me and pulled her skirt down again so that it rested over the top of her thighs.

"Very nice. Pull that skirt up again so that I can see your cunt again I want to show it off to the waiter."

She slid down the seat so that the skirt rode up and then sat there chatting normally with her pussy clearly visible to me. The next time the waiter came over I told her to lean back and he quickly cottoned on to the view and obviously told everybody in the kitchens as we never seemed to have the same waiter twice after that. The meal came to an end and I paid, tipping then generously, and we walked out Chloe with her tits thrust out and looking a million dollars.

We strolled back to the bar and got a table very easily and this time when Chloe sat down she hitched up the skirt so that I could see her pussy without being told to. We sat on some low armchairs and I pushed her back as the waiter approached to take the order. He missed nothing! The drinks were brought back by Marco who was now on duty and he smiled he looked directly at Chloe noticing her tits and her pussy on view smiled and put the drinks down. I asked him how long he was working and he said he was off at midnight. I said, "Bring a bottle of champagne to our room at 12 for a drink it is our last night tonight."

He grinned and said, "Ok will do."

Chloe sat up and said, "What are you up to?"

Before I could answer we were joined in a bubbly fashion by Mandy and her friend Chloe who sat in the seats opposite us, "Mind if we join you?"

"Not at all help yourself to some wine I will go and get some more glasses."

I stood up admiring the acres of tanned thigh that I could see showing below their short skirts and the tight white crop tops and smiled as I glanced up and saw that I had been caught looking! I laughed and said, "Well you can't blame me! Great view girls." I smiled into Mandy's raised eyebrows.

"Not as good as Chloes," said Mandy and nodded towards her skirt that was still riding high and not concealing her moist and shaven pussy and her shelf bra offering her nipples up for attention.

I said, "Perhaps not" laughed and walked to the bar.

At the bar I spoke to Marco who went to get more glasses I turned and glanced back at the girls seeing them huddled together with a very animated conversation going on. I decide to dally for a few minutes and chatted to Marco who was keen to find out more about later on in the evening and what I had planned. I wasn't telling him anything but just answered, "We will see how it goes."

"What do you think of our companions?"

"Very hot," he said and told me that they had a reputation for being a bit wild after a few drinks and had slept with a few of the staff and were considered pretty wild in bed as well! I filed this information away carefully wondering if this had been a contributory factor in Chloe's emancipation. "Interesting," I said and grabbed the glasses and wandered back to the table.

As I approached the girls leaned back and I heard "Deal," said followed by a lot of giggling. I asked, "What was that all about?"

"Oh nothing"

They then laughed taking the glasses from my hands and filling them up. I sat down beside Chloe pleased to see that her nipples were still visible together with her pussy. I slid my hand up her thigh just brushing her lips closely watched by her friends and said,

"You ok?"

"Oh yes," she said.

We chatted and drank for a while but within a short time Mandy and her friend Chloe got up with much pulling down of skirts and said,

"Little girls room, back in a sec."

I admired their receding butts and turned to Chloe stroking her nipples through the blouse and said,

"What were you all talking about?"

She said they had been asking her about the new clothes she had bought and the effects they were having and had said she looked fantastic. The bottle was finished and I ordered another which was delivered before the other two had returned so I just enjoyed stroking Chloe not missing a chance to graze her excited nipples or rub her clit whenever I could she was writhing about and clearly more excited than ever.

I heard the clacking of heels and looked over to see Mandy and Chloe strolling back smiling as they approached. They seemed slightly different and I couldn't quite place it at first until they got closer and then I noticed that the bras had been discarded and the crop tops already barely containing their tits were now failing to hide erect nipples and definite brown circles showing through. I smiled and greeted them saying that we had got some more white wine. They sat down quickly leaning forward and winking at Chloe in conspiratorial fashion, picked up drinks and sat back in their easy chairs.

Chloe said, "Hey girls looking good we will have all the waiters here in a minute!"

We were chatting away again -- well mostly the girls with me just listening and I noticed that the two girls were getting quite oiled and being much less careful with the skirts and that they were both just steadily sliding up. I watched with interest and it wasn't long before when Mandy shuffled a little and let her legs part slightly that I was greeted with a great view of another carefully shaven pussy. I tried not to stare and switched to Chloe only to be greeted with exactly the same sight. I couldn't believe it. My eyes moved from one to the other in fascination. All of a sudden the girls all burst out laughing and said,

"He has noticed!"

At this point it became clear that this was all planned and I just enjoyed the view saying,

"The views on this holiday had been fantastic."

The girls were now in competition mode and they were clearly flashing their pussies at me making little effort to hide them. Chloe turned to me and started to rub the front of my trousers that were barely concealing a burgeoning erection and said,

"Enjoying the show?"

"Very much," I said. "Shall we go to our private pool?" I was quite surprised but keen to see where this was going and said,

"Ok."

I paid the bill and picked up the bottle. It was now 11.45 and I wasn't sure who was coming back to the room but it was rapidly clear that Nicki and Mandy were coming as well. I put my arm round Chloe meaning that my hand hovered over her boob and squeezed it gently and started to walk to the room followed by Mandy and Nicki giggling away behind.

Chloe stopped and went back putting her arm round Nicki and pushed forward Mandy and said, "You walk with him he is randy as hell."

She strolled forward and put her arm round me kissing me on the cheek and we moved off I put my arm round her shoulders much as with Chloe. She reached up and took my hand pulling it down so that it was still holding hers but was now resting on a very pert nipple I smiled she just said,

"Mmh". When she let go of my hand I left it there, gently grazing her hardening nipple, occasionally squeezing her boob as we walked.

She chatted saying that Chloe had been telling them of our adventures and that they had hoped this would happen and had been encouraging her. Now they had told her they wanted to see for themselves what was going on and she had risen to the challenge but had reciprocated by insisting on no underwear at the table to which they had complied -- obviously!

I was now very excited and said that Chloe enjoyed playing the slut but needed to be safe and she agreed. We arrived at the room and I let us in and put bottle and glasses on the table and said to the girls,

"Little boy's room."

I looked at Chloe and she looked magnificent with her tits on show and a big smile on her face I kissed her and said,

"See you in a second when I get out of here -- my little slut."

"Oh yes," she said.

I had a pee and when I came out the three girls were in the pool naked I couldn't resist it and stripped of and jumped in with them. Chloe swam over pressing her naked body into me and kissed me, stroking my cock under the water. Mandy and Nicki both came over and Mandy said,

"My turn."

She then kissed me pressing against me and taking over on my cock closely followed my Nicki. I was stroking her ass and brought my hands up to cup two fabulous boobs. I disentangled myself and got out sitting on the poolside chair and Chloe came over. She knelt in front of me and started to suck my cock to much encouragement

"Come on Chloe. You said you could get it all in now."

She dutifully swallowed the whole length, her nose in my pubes. Both others demanded a go and who was I to refuse. They were all deep throat experts and toyed with my full balls as they demonstrated their talents for each other, egging each other on. Chloe then moved up and sat on my member it sliding easily into her sopping cunt and started to ride me. As she did Mandy knelt behind us started to tongue both my balls it was fantastic. She was followed by Nicki who actually slid down and tongued my ass a first for me which was sensational and she noticed the reaction and said,

"Oh he likes that." She wasn't wrong!

"Come on Chloe turn round and show us your new favourite position you slut."

This was the first time they had called her that and I could see that she was relishing the challenge and had totally lost it. She turned round facing away from me slowly lowering herself with Mandy holding my cock upright -- it didn't need much help! It was only as Chloe got lower that I realised that she was sliding my cock into her ass. She groaned and I said,

"You slut you love it up the ass now don't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"We know too. You have been telling us about it and how dirty it feels," said the two girls and Chloe started to bob up and down.

Mandy still out front started to lick her pussy alternating with the odd sweep over my balls and we were in ecstasy. Nicki seemed to have disappeared but soon returned still stark naked with a very surprised Marco bearing a bottle of champagne. He was quickly divested of his clothes and was soon standing beside us with Nicki working hard sucking his cock and him just groaning. Chloe grabbed him and pulled him forward and kissed him before pushing him down to her tits which he sucked with enthusiasm. Nicki then stopped sucking him and pulled him over by the cock to Chloe and pushed her forwards towards his cock pushing it into her mouth.

"There you go Chloe. All good sluts should try having a cock in both ends."

She just bobbed her head massaging Marcos balls and Mandy and Nicki kissed each other. Chloe then sat up lying back on me and I started to squeeze her boobs quite tight and said, "You going to let Marco fuck you then slut?" "Yes," she said. I slapped her tit hard then did the other one making them swing from side to side.

"You dirty slut. You are very naughty."

She groaned my cock was still buried in her ass as Marco lined up and slid into her cunt and started to pound away. It was really odd to feel another cock so close but we soon established a rhythm and Chloe was in a world of her own and started to come repeatedly I slapped her tits again and then Marco started to do it just driving her wild I yelled,

"I am coming."

I was closely followed by Marco and we emptied two loads into her. Marco pulled out and his cock was enveloped by Mandy who started to work on him. Chloe slid off me and there was cum dripping out of her pussy and ass. She lay on the sofa quiet exhausted and Nicki dived in soon cleaning her up to groans from Chloe. I stood up and walked over to her saying,

"Get your slutty lips round my cock." which she did. She rapidly cleaned me off licking my balls as well.

I could see she was getting aroused again as Chloe was still licking her pussy. I turned round and sat on her face telling her to lick my ass she got stuck in tonguing my ass and trying to slide her tongue in and I rapidly hardened again.

I got off and approached Nicki who had her ass in the air whilst licking Chloe and stuffed my cock up her cunt pounding away for a while before withdrawing and sliding it up her very tight hot ass. I turned to my right to see that Marco now had Mandy on her hands and knees and was pounding her ass. All the girls were groaning and everybody came practically together. I pulled out of Nicki's ass and she rolled over. Chloe beckoned me over and swallowed my cock industriously. God she was getting nasty and I loved it.

Everybody had a breather and we all slipped into the pool there was a lot of groping going on and I could see Marco was ready for action again as was I. Mandy swam over kissing me and said, "Enjoyed your holiday?"