Remember... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After presenting him with the collar and herself, Andrew had seemed to notice her restlessness during the trip. He had tried to comfort her with words of reassurance that they could leave whenever she felt too uncomfortable with the scene. Perhaps he'd thought that she was still nervous about the event itself. She'd had to suppress an amused smile when she reassured him that she was all right. In fact, she was secretly delighted that instead of worrying about whether or not she had the nerves to go through with her plan, she was now fighting a slowly losing battle to not offer herself to him right then and there.

The first thing that she saw once she stepped inside the ballroom was her friends, standing side by side: Mark with his subdued presence, surely instilled in him through years of training; and Amanda, sensual and refined, overlooking the debauchery below them. Perhaps it was the lighting or the atmosphere, but Mari found her gaze lingering on Amanda's lips... and neck... and legs. Well, every bit of exposed skin that her dress had to offer. She wondered... but then shook her head before her thoughts strayed too far. On the steps leading down, she, too, saw the latex-bound woman in the cage. For the first time, Mari thanked her anxiety and complete lack of experience that helped restrain her desires to a still-manageable level. Mercifully, the rest of the journey to the guest room was without distraction.

"Hey, Mari, are you okay?" Andrew asked as soon as he had closed the door behind them. He put his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes with concern. "Was all of that out there too much? You look... distressed."

"I'm fine, Andrew," she said in a breathless gasp.

"Are you sure?" He sounded doubtful.

Their relationship had never been physical before. From the stories she'd heard from her friends at school, she figured that men were generally the ones who made the first move. But in this moment, she didn't care about any of that.

Taking a step to close the distance between them, she pressed her lips against his.

Judging by the way that Andrew's body froze when their lips touched, Mari guessed that he might have been caught slight off-guard. But to his credit, he recovered admirably, returning her kiss when her tongue found his. His hands somehow wound up wrapped behind her head and waist, pressing her into him while they shared their first messy, hungry kiss.

When they finally pulled back, staring at each other amidst gasps and pants, Mari spoke. "Now I'm sure."

Andrew grinned and kissed her again. This time, he took the lead. She felt the heat from his body, his chest pressing against her breasts. His hand behind her neck, mirroring her hold on him; accepting her encouragement to kiss her even more.

Abruptly, Mari pulled away and shook her head. "I... I need to do this. Now." She bit her bottom lip and sank to her knees. Her hands fell to the waist of his pants, and after a momentary struggle, she managed to pull them down. She stared at her prize, his sex fully erect and ready for her attention.

Andrew only stood there, eyes wide. But soon, his mind must have caught up with his shock because he slowly took Mari's hands and placed them on his shaft. She grasped it gingerly and looked up at him with uncertainty.

"Yeah, hold it like that. A bit tighter... Just a little bit! Just a little bit!"

"Sorry!" Mari's eyes widened.

"It's okay," he laughed with nervous amusement. "Okay, yeah, like that. Now stroke up and down."

Mari did as instructed, following Andrew's words of advice and encouragement until she worked out a good rhythm that drew groans of satisfaction from her king. Without warning, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and licked.

Andrew gasped, putting his hands on the back of her head, entangling his fingers into her hair.

Taking his actions as a sign of encouragement, the sorceress descended further down the length of his member until she felt him at the back of her throat. She pulled back with a breathy pant to look at her accomplishment, a ring of smeared turquoise lipstick around his cock, slick with her saliva. She looked up to Andrew with a grin.

"Keep going," he ordered with a groan.

Mari happily continued. She got further this time, the sensation at the back of her throat turning into searing pleasure as she swallowed him nearly to the base. It felt so much better than anything she had ever done before to herself, in the privacy of her room or bath. And while part of her mind knew that it was the effects of the collar, the other part didn't care. It only wanted more of it.

"Oh, spirits!" Andrew moaned.

She looked up adoringly into her king's eyes while she continued her task, sending herself—and hopefully him—into new heights of ecstasy. She could feel her climax approaching fast with each thrust. She had wanted to pace herself to not reach it before he did. But the suddenness of Andrew taking control of her movements caught her off guard, leaving her no choice but to experience the sensuous buildup to her inevitable finale.

The moment came before she was even ready for it. It crashed into her, and her eyes went wide. She tried to scream, to vocalize her ravishment. But her king hardly allowed her a single breath, taking her with deep, fast strokes that only extended her climax without end in sight.

She wasn't sure that she ever wanted it to end. In that moment, if she was capable of conscious thought, Mari would've gladly let him use her like this until the end of time.

Fortunately for her sanity, Andrew was not far behind her in reaching his own peak. He stared into her lust-filled eyes and thrust into her one last time before he emptied himself down her hungry throat. He held her there until she felt his spasms die down and he pulled out of her mouth.

Mari gasped for air that she didn't even realize she needed until now, slowly coming back from her mind-rending orgasm. It didn't take long before she realized that at some point, Andrew had sat down on the floor, holding her against him, her head lying against his neck and shoulder. The maddening desires from the collar were much diminished now, though still faintly present. She blinked and shook her head to clear the pink cobwebs that lingered in her head.

"Wow," she said in between heavy breaths.

"Hey, that's my line," Andrew laughed. "I never thought that you'd do anything like this."

"I... I've wanted to since the last time we were here," she admitted, pushing back from him to see his face. His wide, infectious grin caused her to smile as well. "I just didn't have the guts. So I got some help this time."

"Help? What do you mean?"

"It's a secret," she said with a smirk, "but hopefully we'll both reap more of its rewards as the night goes on."

Andrew pulled her in close and kissed her. "I can't wait!"

+-+-+-+-+-

Amanda gasped as her master brought her close to her peak for what she felt was the hundredth time. "Please, Master," she moaned. "Let me cum."

"Then tell me," he said, his voice calm.

The elf shook her head. She tried to take a deep breath to compose herself, but her master was ready with a slight twist of her nipple, distracting her attempt with a sharp jolt of pleasure. She whimpered helplessly. "I can't, Master. I promised. I can't."

"We will be here all night, you know." The hand at her sex wandered closer to her all-too-sensitive clit, favoring it with a light brush. "Will you really be able to hold out for that long?"

Amanda clenched her eyes shut while voices in her mind screamed at her to give in when suddenly, everything stopped.

"Looks like you're saved. Lucky you," he whispered in her ear. Then, with his voice louder, he spoke again. "There you are! Took you long enough."

Amanda slowly opened her eyes again to see Andrew and Mari walking towards them, hand-in-hand, with smiles on their faces. Mari had changed into a cropped cerulean top and a matching skirt that could be most aptly described as a loincloth. Amanda licked her lips. She briefly wondered how easy it would be to remove the rest of that. While she felt Mark lifting her to her feet—her legs still shaking from her recent molestation, making her cling to his shoulder for support—Amanda's eyes followed Mari's every move.

"We got distracted," Andrew spoke, his grin unfading.

"Yeah, I bet. This little one here hinted as much. I tried torturing it out of her, but she wouldn't tell me exactly what or how she knew." While Mark's voice sounded as though he was annoyed, he gave Amanda's hand a gentle squeeze.

"Oh? A conspiracy, I see," Andrew gave Mari a sideways glance. "I may have to do some interrogating of my own later."

Mark laughed. "That seems like a good idea. Now let's rejoin the party, shall we?"

###

Back in the ballroom, Mark watched with amusement while Amanda fully absorbed the scenes of debauchery from up close. Despite being on a leash, she all but pulled her master from one group to the next, watching each scene with apparent fascination. He also had to keep an eye out for Andrew and Mari. But while he had to resist the urge to look away when his friends shared moments of intimacy, wanting to give them their privacy, he noted that Amanda seemed to be quite the voyeur: more than once he caught her ogling at their heavy-petting with unabashed interest.

"Oh, goddess!" he heard Amanda gasp. He followed her gaze to a particularly tall orc and his fairy slave girl on the other side of the room, a small crowd having gathered around them. Mark decided it was a good idea to join them.

The brunette girl was fairly short even for fae standards, which was probably what made the couple work so well. She was dressed in a white corset that bared her breasts and a white knee-length skirt that seemed downright conservative when compared to most of the other partygoers. Her hands were already bound in cuffs that were connected together via a chain. It looped behind the orc's neck, hanging her in front of him like a necklace with her back to his chest. Her feet dangled above the floor even with the indecently high heels she wore. He whispered something to her, and she nodded. They shared a kiss when she tilted her head.

He dipped one of his hands into a jar of something that made his hand glisten with an oily sheen when it reemerged. Then he picked her up around the waist with the other hand. The oily one disappeared between their bodies. Moments later, the chained girl gasped while her body twisted slightly from side to side and her master pressed her downwards against some unseen resistance.

With a soft whimper, the fae stopped moving. The orc took his hand out from between them and wiped it on a towel. His other hand also released the now-still fae girl, but any observer would've noticed that something else must have been holding her up as there was obvious slack in the chains that bound her wrists. The girl arched her back away from her master's chest for a moment before seeming to relax while she inexplicably began to slide downwards ever so slowly.

The orc then picked up a few toys from a nearby table. First, a white ball gag was stuffed into her mouth. Then, a pair of black clamps were attached to her nipples, causing her body to tense up. The combination also stopped her slow descent. The orc again whispered something to her and waited for a moment before he rested his hands on her hips, pushing downwards. The girl rolled her head back and forth against her master while she finally slid back down to her initial position, a long lustful moan escaping from behind her gag.

Finally, the orc looked to the small crowd before them, acknowledging their presence for the first time. He smiled and bowed slightly to the quiet applause of the audience, forcing his slave to bow along with him. Despite still hanging in midair, the girl's lower body did not move forward. Instead it seemed pinned against the orc's hip.

It was then that Amanda finally realized what the pair had done. "Oh goddess! She's on his... And he's..."

As though to emphasize her point, the orc wrapped both arms around the fae's body and pumped her up and down, drawing from her further happy squeals.

Mark tugged on Amanda's leash and smiled at her deviously. "You liked the show?"

She licked her lips and swallowed.

###

While they wandered through the crowds, looking at the groups of people enthralled in various stages of pain and pleasure, Amanda's master took every opportunity to tease and molest his slave girl who reciprocated with equal enthusiasm. And when he finally decided to punish her for her acts of "rebellion," she was only too happy to be dragged up into a dark corner on the second floor balconies and forced down onto her knees.

She was ready when he forced his whole length down her throat, but her eyes began to water while he fucked her with brutal and fast strokes. By the time he had reached his release, her face was streaked with tears. But despite his rough treatment of her, Amanda was in heaven. With her arms wrapped around his waist, she held herself in place while she serviced her master, not letting go until he was hard again.

Like a good little slave girl, she held his gaze through the ordeal. Though somehow, she now noticed a sadistic glint in his eyes that didn't quite match the slow, gentle way he stroked her hair. Had it been there all along, or did her submission bring out the depravity in him, just as his dominance did in her?

Before she had a chance to contemplate the answer, he pulled her up onto her unsteady legs and bent her over the granite railings. Amanda gasped and then moaned when he pulled aside the crotch of her panties and positioned himself at her entrance, teasing the tip of his member across her slit.

"You should try to keep quiet, unless you like to be watched," Mark whispered into her ear just before he pushed into her hungry sex.

Amanda shivered and covered her mouth, but she was unable to prevent a wonton—and to her own ears, exceedingly loud—cry from escaping her lips. If her mind had been clearer, she would've realized that there was almost no chance that anyone down below could hear her over the sounds of the other partygoers, but her current state of mind was anything but clear. Panic filled her at the same time as her rapidly approaching climax, creating a storm of confused emotions and arousal that wreaked havoc on her senses. She tried to look into the crowd to see if anyone had noticed her cry, but all she could see were the faces of ecstatic partygoers caught in various stages of pleasure, as though mirroring her own predicament. Pushing against the top of the railings, she leaned backwards and found herself resting her head on her master's shoulder.

"You're not allowed to cum," Mark growled into her ear, his thrusts slowing to a steady pace. "This is your punishment."

She whimpered in frustration, her body and mind screaming for the release that her master now denied her. "Yes, Master," she finally managed.

Mark's deliberate gentleness helped her stave off her peak, but the night's buildup had left her with precious little willpower to fight the inevitable. Several times, she begged her master for permission to cum. His constant denials were followed by a cease of all movement—his cock still buried inside her—until her quaking body had stepped back from the edge of release. Then he began again.

Despite her best efforts, Amanda couldn't stop herself from occasionally vocalizing her ravishment. It wasn't long before her eyes caught sight of guests below looking up at her. Several couples even seemed to be taking pleasure in her distress, watching her while their hands explored each other's bodies. The knowledge of their gaze sent an extra shiver up her spine. She was so close.

"Oh? I didn't know you were such an exhibitionist," Mark whispered.

Amanda tried to shake her head. "Nnn..." Her attempt to deny his accusation was drowned out by a moan that escaped from her lips instead. "No, Master. I'm not... I don't like this."

"So you're saying that you don't like being watched right now?" He stopped his movement mid-stroke.

Amanda moaned. She barely stopped her own body from fucking herself onto her master's member. Closing her eyes and taking deep breaths, she tried to think about something—anything—to distract herself from her maddening desire.

Suddenly, she felt his hands on her hips, pulling her back, impaling her fully onto his cock. Her eyes snapped open, and half of a lustful wail escaped her throat before she managed to stifle it. To her gleeful horror, a dozen more pairs of eyes turned towards her.

"Are you going to cum, slave? Are you going to cum in front of all of these people?"

"No, please, Master!" The elf knew the inevitability of her rapidly approaching climax, but still, she desperately tried to delay it. Amanda pushed down on the railings, rising up to her tip-toes, trying to dislodge the wonderful cock buried inside her. "I'm going to... I don't want to..."

For a moment, Amanda felt a spark of hope that she might avoid her humiliating display when her master began to withdraw. But it was instantly snuffed out as he pulled her down and filled her completely once again. She didn't even try to stifle her cry of despair and pleasure.

She realized her defiance only seemed to spur on Mark's sadistic streak. Over and over, he gave her hope of escape from his violation when her arms and legs strained to unsheathe his cock from her cunt. He would leave just the tip inside before pulling her down again, drawing a lustful squeal from her throat.

"Please, Master, may I cum?" The elf whimpered finally, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Go ahead, slave. Cum for me," he replied, punctuating his words with one final thrust.

With a muted whimper, Amanda closed her eyes and threw her head back as she came. And came. It was only her resolve not to cry out in front of all these people that gave her an anchor in this sea of ecstasy. Even so, she felt like she was going to drown.

She felt herself become limp. The sensation lasted just a moment, but the feeling of her master's arms around her, holding her close, drew her back into reality.

Struggling to find her footing again, the lust that clouded her mind seemed to clear up just a little. "Thank you, Master," she whispered and was rewarded with a kiss.

"Don't thank me yet," Mark said in a tone that suddenly filled her with a sense of dread. "We're not done."

"Ah! Master, please let me rest for a minute!" Amanda mewled, her pussy still sensitive as his movements began anew.

Mark ignored her. The elf bit her lip and stifled another moan while her body raced towards another climax.

"Feel free to cum as you feel like it," he said when she tensed up once more.

"Master!" Amanda gasped. She barely had time to come down from her second climax before the third was upon her. Then the fourth. The more she rose to her peak, the more she felt herself slip away.

"Look, slave. Look at all the people watching you now," he whispered in her ear.

To her lustful horror, Amanda saw perhaps a quarter of the room staring at her. Her humiliation fanned the flames of her arousal, and she moaned.

"Your audience. They love you."

"Master, please!" she cried, her body shaking when she peaked again. She wasn't sure how loud she was, but she was beyond caring now. "Please! I don't want to cum again!"

Mark chuckled. "Then you should probably stop moving your hips like that."

Having been so preoccupied with fighting the pleasures forced upon her, Amanda didn't even realize that at some point, her master had stopped moving. Instead, she was the one who rolled her hips with her master's cock buried deep inside her, driving herself towards insane heights of pleasure. The shock of this revelation sent her over the edge again.