Remember... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're still hanging on," Mark said. "I'm impressed. I almost want to reward you by letting you off the hook, but I think I'll give you an even better reward instead."

She quietly pleaded for mercy even while her body continued its traitorous movements that threatened her sanity. But instead of stopping, his hands grasped at her breasts, furthering her torture. They massaged and groped with an intensity that she would've found painful if it wasn't for her current state. Instead, she only pressed forward, wanting more.

With a resigned whimper, Amanda gave up her lustful pleadings. She focused on keeping herself as quiet as possible while she leaned against the railings, looking down at the crowd below. She knew that her master would not relent until he had forced her to surrender to his will and make her cry out again. But despite the lustful madness that threatened to consume her, she was determined to make him work for it.

She wasn't sure how long it had been before she felt herself break under her master's assault, but she knew when the exact moment arrived. Perhaps she had unwittingly let out a cry while he ravaged her body and mind. Whatever it was, she suddenly saw half the room turn in her direction. The gazes—some lustful, some envious—burned into her. At the same instant, she felt her master groan and thrust into her one final time, releasing into her, pushing her to her final climax.

Amanda threw back her head and tried to scream, but her wail was abruptly cut short when her mind collapsed under the assault. When her eyes finally fluttered open, she found herself sitting on the floor in her master's lap, her head resting against his shoulder.

"Hey," he said. "Welcome back."

"Master is cruel," she said in an almost whisper and nuzzled against his neck.

"You liked it."

"You made me like it."

"I'm okay with that."

She leaned up to kiss him. "Then I am as well."

A few moments later, Amanda sat up. "Don't you have to... uh... where's Mari?"

"They're... busy. They'll be okay for a minute or two. They can take care of each other."

"But I thought you have to watch them." She paused, scowling at the amused smirk on Mark's face. "Err. You know what I mean!"

"Yeah. I'll get back to that once you can stand again."

Amanda got back onto her feet, still slightly wobbly, and pulled Mark back up as well. "Where are they?"

"Below, to the right," Mark said, pointing over the balcony without looking.

She leaned over the railing to check. A few of the partygoers who had witnessed her performance were still looking in her direction and waved. Amanda blushed and waved back, continuing to search for her friend.

"They're near the wall," Mark offered, by way of help.

When Amanda finally found them, she gasped.

+-+-+-+-+-

Mari closed her eyes. Amanda certainly looked like she was having fun up there, and it made her feel a little envious of her friend's predicament. Which is probably why she felt brave enough to make this bet with Andrew. That, and the damn collar. While she was certainly enjoying its stimulating effects, a small voice in the back of her mind worried whether it'd cause her to do something she would regret once it came off.

That worry would have to be attended to later, she decided, when she felt the magic coil around her. Mari shivered, and it wasn't because of her nakedness. No, the collar had made her shed the last of her modesty some time ago. She shivered from the alien sensation of being enveloped by the strange material that coalesced around her, clinging to her like a second skin.

When she had opened her eyes again, Mari saw her own reflection in the mirror before her and gasped.

The thing that stared back at her hardly looked human, much less like her. Cocooned in black latex, her eyes, lips, and hair were the only indication that she was anything but a statue. She... It licked her lips. Its pink tongue and turquoise mouth contrasted obscenely with the jet black skin, reminding her of the woman in the cage she had seen earlier in the night. Was her master going to subject her to the same predicament, she wondered. If she... no, if it was to somehow replace that woman in the cage, would anyone even notice? It would just be an object. Just another set of holes to be used. A living fuckdoll. It moaned.

The hand that grabbed her by the shoulder did not appear suddenly at all, but Mari was so engrossed by her own visage that she didn't even notice her master's approach from behind. Nor did she know how long he was there before he had reached for her.

"You still sure you want to do this?" Andrew said, looking at her in the mirror.

She swallowed. "Yes."

"What's the safeword?"

"Anarch."

"Okay." He turned her around to face him.

Without the alien figure staring back at her, Mari shuddered, feeling like herself again. She took a deep breath and grinned. "Let's go, Master?"

With a smile, he reattached her leash and lead her to a tall metal frame. Chains hung from it, ending in leather padded manacles onto which he secured her wrists. There was still a generous amount of slack in the chains, which Mari tested by pulling this way and that. When she was satisfied with her bondage, she nodded.

"This is your last chance to back out," Andrew said when he stepped back and gave her a final look. "You know the consequences if you lose."

"I know," she grinned. "I'm not going to back out. Why, are you having doubts now?"

He raised an eyebrow then lightly pinched her nipple.

Mari moaned and her eyes fluttered, fighting the desire to simply cum right then and there. "I'm pretty sure that's cheating," she hissed once he had stopped long enough for her to speak again.

Andrew shook his head in mock disapproval. He reached behind her and produced a white ballgag. "And I'm pretty sure fucktoys don't talk."

She narrowed her eyes playfully, pursing her lips to provide a token of resistance before being "forced" to accept the gag, all the while whining in protest.

Apparently satisfied with his handiwork, Andrew moved behind his bound slave and put his hands on her hips, pulling her backwards until she was made to bend forward, presenting her ass to him. When she obediently spread her legs, Mari tried to turn her head to look behind her, but her master immediately pulled down on her ponytail, forcing her head up.

"No, look forward, at your audience," he ordered.

"Mmm..." she moaned and complied.

Indeed, there was a small crowd before her watching her bondage. She barely felt any embarrassment, though. It wasn't exactly a thrill, but she somehow didn't mind at all being the center of everyone's lewd attention. For the hundredth time that night, Mari wondered about her reaction and whether the collar had anything to do with it. Before her thoughts had a chance to develop, Mari gasped: her master's hands had closed around her breasts and pulled her back against his body. She felt the tip of his member at her sex, teasing, daring her to impale herself upon him. She groaned.

Mari knew that the longer she kept this up, the worse it'd be when he inevitably took her. In fact, in her current condition, it was distinctly possible that she'd lose the moment he entered her. She shook her head. No. She couldn't allow that. She wouldn't allow herself to lose the bet that easily.

Biting down on the gag in her mouth, she pushed back against him slightly at just the right moment.

She cried out when the head of Andrew's cock entered her. The sensation of her master's sex was like nothing that her own toys could have prepared her for, and she felt a small orgasm crash through her despite her best attempt to stifle it.

"Did you cum already?" There was a trace of amusement in his voice, but also a lightness of breath.

She shook her head. "Mm-Mmm!"

"If you say so." He didn't sound convinced, but apparently he decided to let it go easily enough. His hands tightened their grip on her tits, and he began to move. In. Out. In. Out.

Her body trembled like a leaf, and Mari bit down on the gag again. It was as though she had lost control of her own cunt: every few seconds, a small orgasm would be ripped from her. She whimpered, her legs growing weaker. She was going to lose. Of course, she knew she would in the end, but she didn't expect it to happen so quickly. She had wanted to provide a challenge to her master; a fun game for them both. But with the way things were going now, there was no way that she would win the bet. Her legs would give out long before he reached his climax. Through the pleasurable haze, she cursed her decision to wear four charms on her collar.

"Still holding up?" Andrew asked while he played with her nipples through the black material.

Mari moaned and tried to resist, even if just for a moment, but her traitorous pussy had its own ideas. Finally, she shook her head, whimpering pitifully.

"Hmm." Andrew pulled out completely and took a step back. "Let me try something."

Breathing heavily, Mari bowed her head, trying to think of things to distract herself from the waves of pleasure that rolled through her. Maybe she should tell him about the collar and ask for a second chance once he removed it, or at least remove some of the charms. She stood there, waiting for Andrew to release her, but his touch never came. Instead, after a moment, she saw two servants carrying something tall covered with a piece of cloth toward them. Then they placed it in front of her.

"Maybe this will help," Andrew's voice suddenly appeared next to her. She looked at him with a questioning gaze as he reached forward and pulled off the cloth.

When she turned her head forward again, Mari froze. She saw a familiar alien visage staring back at her. It had jet black skin that shined like polished marble. Its pouty, turquoise lips were wrapped obscenely around a white ball gag, drool running down its chin. Its large blue eyes were opened wide in surprise and unmistakable arousal. It was an object made to be fucked. It was a perfect fucktoy.

"Let's try this again," Mari heard Andrew say when she saw him in the mirror, walking behind her.

No, Mari decided, this could not be her. This depraved illusion of carnal sexuality could hardly be called a person, much less a reflection of herself. She would never have allowed herself to become this. To be made into an object of sexual gratification whose only purpose was to lick and fuck and cum and... No, this was not her.

Yet she continued to watch. She felt someone enter her cunt from behind at the same time that she heard this beautiful, alien creature moan in ecstasy. Its eyes fluttered almost shut but somehow remained open to stare back right at her. Mari's heart swelled with pride for it.

It wasn't long before she heard the fuckdoll cry out when its first orgasm ripped through its frame, even as Mari shuddered herself, feeling her own body reach its peak in sympathy. Amazingly, despite coming like that, it remained standing, its legs spread, unmoving and straight. A part of her envied its willpower while another chided herself for envying a fucktoy. Her thoughts were quickly scattered when another climax washed through her, and she heard the fuckdoll moan again before it bit down on the gag.

She wasn't sure how long she watched the rutting couple, but she had lost count of the number of times that she had cum. Throughout the whole ordeal, the fuckdoll barely moved a muscle, even though she knew that it too must be suffering the same fate. Maybe one day, Andrew could train her to be such a good toy, too.

When Andrew's pace slowed, she noticed him place his hands on his toy's ass, caressing, doing something that she couldn't quite see.

Suddenly, she felt a touch at her rear orifice.

Mari heard the doll whimper in protest. It, too, was being violated in the same way as her. A look of uncertainty passed through its eyes before being consumed by lust again, like the good little fucktoy that it was. Mari decided that she would try to hold on as well.

The finger at her rear was slick with her own juices while it massaged her ring of muscle until it finally found its way inside.

The fuckdoll whimpered again, its eyes wide in shock and pleasure while it struggled to remain still. Whether to escape or impale itself further on the finger, she was not sure, but in that moment, Mari felt a connection with the strange creature in the mirror. She felt its emotions and pleasures and desires and... A second finger was thrust inside her ass, joining the first. Mari squealed when she came.

The fucktoy in the mirror came.

She. It. They came together as one. Their legs quaked but did not give out, struggling to remain standing, to please their master for just a little while longer.

Mari saw Andrew pull out of its cunt and reposition her, a little bit lower now. He looked in the mirror at it. At her.

"Did you have fun?" he asked with labored breath, his grin somehow teasing and warm at the same time.

Mari nodded. Its master wanted to claim her final orifice. If that happened, she was going to lose the bet, and it couldn't be happier.

He pressed the head of his cock against her ass, and Mari tried to push back, eager for her own defilement. When he finally claimed her anal virginity, it found herself screaming into the gag as a tidal wave of pleasure washed her away into oblivion.

But even oblivion didn't shelter her from her ordeal. She was hallucinating, she knew. Like an apparition, she saw Andrew and herself from outside her body. She watched Andrew violate her ass while she knelt before the mirror. Her arms hung from the chains, keeping her body off the ground like a puppet barely hanging on to its strings. Her head, however, was raised, looking forward. Her eyes were glazed—empty, like a doll—yet they never stopped looking into her own image in the mirror. She was a good fuckdoll, after all.

The hallucination passed as quickly as it had arrived. Suddenly back in her body again, Mari stared into her own eyes while all the pleasures came flooding back to her mind. It was almost more than she could take. And while another sanity-threatening climax claimed her, she felt her master grunt and shudder, releasing himself inside her. Mari cried out, coming one last time, finally allowing her gaze to drop from her reflection. Her whole body slumped, and he collapsed on top of her.

The first thing she felt when she came down from her peak was hot breath and kisses at the back of her neck. Mari hummed appreciatively and she pressed back against him.

"I think... " Andrew breathed heavily with exertion, "I think I win."

Still muffled by the gag, Mari laughed and nodded. Her nodding made the back of her head hit his forehead, and they both laughed again.

Andrew got up and walked in front of her, helping her to her feet. He looked happy, she decided. Still aroused, but most definitely happy. Mari tried to grin, but the gag made it difficult, so she made a weird face instead. He chuckled and undid the gag from around her head.

She massaged her jaws but didn't find it to be uncomfortable at all. "So, let's get my 'punishment' out of the way, shall we? I lost, after all."

"Why are you so eager? This doesn't even feel like a win for me now." He raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you wanted this?"

Mari grinned and shrugged.

"All right, just sit tight for a bit," he grinned back and stepped behind her. "Undo your new costume. You're going to need to be topless for this."

With Andrew out of the way of the mirror, Mari once again looked upon her alien form. She... it... was so beautiful. So sensual. So obscene. She shivered and tore her eyes away from it to look up—away from a terrifying fantasy—only to find Amanda on the balcony of the second floor. She was staring back at her with a mix of arousal and fascination.

A tiny voice in the back of her head told her that she should be embarrassed by what her friend had just seen her do, but in her post-orgasmic bliss, she could only smile. After all, Mari reasoned, she had watched Amanda put on a pretty good performance herself just minutes before.

With a sigh, she tapped each of her fingertips with her thumb and felt the magic that clung to her dissolve and fade away.

A gloved hand at her breast brought her back to her current predicament. One of the servants was cleaning her around her nipples. Mari bit her lip and whimpered. Her lust, although tempered by the thorough fucking she had just received, still burned inside her belly. The needle on the nearby tray looked terrifying. Yet at the same time, she couldn't wait to be marked for her master.

Behind her, Andrew whispered next to her ear. "You can still back out, you know."

Unseen by Andrew, Mari grinned. She wanted this. She told her master so.

"Okay," was his only reply.

She felt his arms wrap around her waist, holding her close. Then she leaned her head back, resting on his shoulder so that she would not be tempted to look. Instead, she gazed into the eyes of her friend, still watching her from above. Amanda was smiling. It was an encouraging, almost envious smile. Mari smiled back, waving with her still bound hand.

Mari winced when she felt two sharp pricks in rapid succession. Hands that placed something through her nipples. A flow of magic and a click when the rings locked in place. Then, the comfortable chill of ointment. It was all over in less than a minute.

"Look," Andrew said.

Mari looked down and bit her lip. She was pierced. She was marked.

When her master finally released her from her bondage, her hands went immediately to her new jewelry. She flicked them, playing with them, and gasped. They felt incredible.

"Don't touch them if they hurt," Andrew warned, holding her wrists. "They said it'll heal in three to five days if you keep using the ointment."

Mari looked up into her king's eyes and smiled. "Yes, Sir."

He had no idea that it hardly hurt at all. If anything, the piercings only served to increase her arousal. She knew it was the collar's doing, and that they could enjoy her new adornments right now if they wanted to. But that was a secret she wanted to keep just a little longer.

Andrew helped dress her again in her discarded clothing before leading her to the center of the room where a crowd was gathering. In the middle, a man in a black robe and white powdered wig stood next to a large cage. Mari instantly recognized him as Magistrate Locke when he took off his mask.

He raised his hand for silence.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome once again to my little gathering. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves so far. Tonight is a special night for me—and I hope will be for all of you as well—because one of my dear pets is leaving my tutelage and service after two years to marry a very special, very lucky man," the magistrate announced, beaming with apparent pride. "I'd like you to meet Jewel and her fiancé and new master, Grant."

The door behind the magistrate opened to reveal a man and a women walking side-by-side, holding hands. The woman was a drow, her pointed ears and dark grey skin giving her away even at a distance. She wore a black bodysuit adorned with all kinds of belts and straps that covered her from her neck to her feet, showing off every inch of her voluptuous body while hardly baring any skin. The man, an elf, wore a simple yet skillfully tailored dinner jacket. He led his lover into the large bird cage and locked her inside.

"To celebrate this event, Grant has graciously offered the use of his lovely slave and fiancée's body to all of us here in attendance. This will be their one last hurrah before their wedding and subsequent life of what I'm sure will be happy monogamy."