Remember... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the magistrate spoke, the couple shared a look and quickly shook their heads in unison, drawing a laugh from the crowd. Mari laughed as well, but at the same time shivered while imagining what she'd do with the caged drow. She wasn't really into other women... most of the time. But Jewel was just...

Mari shook her head. Damn it, stupid collar!

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, Masters and Mistresses, and of course...slaves, please feel free to come up and try out Jewel's talented tongue. Her perfect ass. Maybe her exquisite sex. Or almost any other part of her that you fancy. Tonight, her body is our plaything, and I strongly urge everyone to take a moment to enjoy it."

Magistrate Locke finished, and a number of guests went up to the couple. Some to congratulate the groom-to-be. Some to sample the bride-to-be's talents. And a good number to do both.

The magistrate himself was the first one at the cage. He smiled at the masked drow and whispered something to her. They shared an embrace and a kiss, something that despite her own lust and the sexually-charged atmosphere, Mari found oddly sweet. He then went to shake the Elven man's hand and shared a few words with him before retreating back through the open doors.

"I think it's time."

Mari jumped at the sudden appearance of Mark's voice from behind her.

He briefly smiled at her in amusement before becoming serious again, speaking to Andrew. "Shall we go?"

"You sure you're going to need this?"

"Not a hundred percent, but I think it's likely. And besides, asking now means I can have time to find a replacement if he says no."

"Alright. Let's go, then."

Mari looked from Andrew, to Mark, to Amanda, with whom she shared an equally confused look. Before they could voice any of their thoughts, however, Mark handed her Amanda's leash, while Andrew did the opposite.

"Would you two mind keeping each other company for a bit? We have something to discuss with the magistrate," Andrew said to both of them.

Mari looked at Amanda, then at the elf's leash in her hand and smiled. "Sure. We'll keep each other company," she said, inflecting her voice with a hint of mischief.

Mark cocked his head almost imperceptibly.

Andrew didn't seem to notice, saying, "Thanks. Let's go, then."

When the two men were out of earshot, Amanda looked at her friend with inquiring eyes. "What do you think they're doing?"

"Whatever it is, it's not going to be nearly as much fun as what we'll be doing." Mari gave her a smirk.

"And what might that be?"

"Let's go introduce ourselves to Jewel."

+-+-+-+-+-

Amanda was reclining on the chaise lounge, still basking in the glow of her latest climax when Mari sat down and collapsed on to her.

"Oh, spirits! Her mouth... lips... tongue... how does she..." She tried to express her incredulousness in words, but her post-orgasmic bliss still fogged her mind.

The elf laughed. "You didn't even last two minutes."

"She's good, but there's no way... I... I blame the collar. I think we need to trade back."

"Four's too much?"

"Yeah, just a bit."

"I thought this was what you wanted," Amanda smiled, catlike, "so you'll feel brave enough to throw yourself at him."

"Oh, I've been feeling brave all right. You saw what happened. I've been throwing myself at him, but now that he's not here, I'm trying not to throw myself at someone else much closer." Mari locked eyes with Amanda. "Jewel helped. But I don't think it's going to last."

The elf bit her lip.

Mari closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them again, she stood up and pulled Amanda up as well. "So. Yeah. Let's switch."

Ducking into a powder room, they helped each other take off their collars.

Mari hissed when she felt the effects of the collar leave her, the warm pleasure around her new piercings suddenly turning into a faint, dull ache. "Ugh. Let's do this quick. These piercings actually kinda hurt without the charms."

Amanda raised an eyebrow and quickly helped her friend put on the other collar. "They don't hurt with it on?"

The sorceress sighed when she felt the pain fade. "Nope. It feels quite nice right now, actually." Suddenly, a mischievous smile appeared on her face. "Now, your turn. Let's see how well you handle four charms."

The elf looked uncertain but said nothing while her friend walked behind her and secured the collar around her neck. "Oh, goddess," she whispered and clenched her fist.

"How does it feel?" Mari asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"It's... it's a little much."

"I know."

"How did you go through the night feeling like this?" Amanda turned around.

"Well, you saw what happened at the end there. I got some souvenirs," Mari said, looking downwards.

"Ah. How do they feel?" Amanda hesitated a second. "Can I see them?"

"They're nice," Mari said, pulling up her top. She watched Amanda bite her lip and take a small step towards her. "I can feel it every time I take a step or when I move, but I think that might have something to do with the collar. Do you want to touch them?"

Amanda nodded. "Can I?"

"Yeah. Be gentle."

Slowly, gingerly, she reached out with a hand and flicked the ring up and down.

Mari let a quiet moan escape from her lips.

Seemingly emboldened by her friend's response, Amanda repeated the action with her other hand and was rewarded with a louder gasp this time.

Mari's eyes were closed now, her lips parted and her breath coming in shallow pants, offering wordless encouragements to the elf. Her body was on fire. Each soft flick, each gentle tug sent a wave of pleasant warmth through her. A slow, gradual buildup to a still distant peak. She would stop long before she got there, of course, but there was no harm in a little fun, right?

Basking in the pleasant sensations, it took her a moment to realize that Amanda had stopped. "Huh?" Mari breathed. She arched her back, opening her eyes just in time to see the elf lean forward to kiss her. She moaned in surprise when their lips touched, lingering for just a second before pulling back as her mind caught up with her.

"Ah! I'm... I'm sorry!" Amanda gasped, taking a step back. "I didn't... I couldn't..."

Mari could see the uncertainty in Amanda's eyes, looking as though she would run away at any moment. Her friend was so vulnerable and afraid of rejection. And while she herself was no beacon of courage, Mari knew what she had to do even before she consciously made a decision. Grabbing Amanda by the arm, she pulled her close and kissed her.

Amanda's eyes went wide when their lips touched once more. She froze for a moment, but then closed her eyes and reciprocated the kiss. It was just as soft, delicate, and utterly breathtaking as the one Mari had given her. When they parted, Amanda's eyes opened.

"I've been trying to stop myself from doing that all night," Mari admitted, smiling. "But if this is something you want as well..." Her hands, still holding Amanda's arms, trailed downwards until their hands touched and their fingers entwined.

Words seemed to have escaped Amanda at the moment, but her joyful smile said everything that needed to be said. Leaning forward, she took charge and joined their lips again. With each passing moment, her kiss became more aggressive, apparent lust overshadowing any nervousness that she must have still felt, pushing her to go further.

Seconds, or perhaps minutes later, their lips finally parted. Amanda pulled back, and Mari slowly opened her eyes.

"That was nice," the elf said with an air of casualness that didn't quite match the playful glint in her eyes. She released one of Mari's hands and reached for the sorceress's piercings again.

"Yes. Quite. I give that a seven out of ten-ah!" Mari gasped when she felt a light tap on a piercing. "Ei...Eight out of ten."

"I think I like your new jewelry," she said with another tap.

"Then maybe you should get them as well."

"Hmm..." Amanda tilted her head. "Won't it hurt? What would my guardians say if they found out? Or, goddess forbid, my parents?"

"Come on," Mari squeezed her hand with excitement. "It'll be fun! We'll match!"

The elf bit her lip as her face broke into a grin.

It took a few minutes for Mari to find the right people and for the servants to prepare, but Amanda was soon lying down on a tall padded table with Mari at her side, holding her hand. She could almost feel the sensations all over again while her friend looked up into her eyes. The two sharp pricks followed by a flow of magic that closed the rings. The soothing sensation of a salve that erased any remaining discomfort.

"You're lucky, you know," Mari said, helping Amanda to a sitting position. "They said that if you keep applying the ointment, you'll be all healed up in about two days."

"Oh? How long will it take you?" Amanda hopped off the table. Still holding Mari's hand, they sat down on a couch near Jewel's cage to watch the drow's performance.

"Double that."

"Well, that's not so bad."

"Still not fair, though," the sorceress pouted, flicking the elf's silver rings playfully.

Amanda gasped.

Mari wondered if the collar affected Amanda's reaction like it had with her. If the elf felt the same pleasure Mari had when their roles were reversed.

"I'm... I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you." Amanda held Mari by her shoulders and suddenly straddled her lap, their faces inches apart. She leaned in to kiss her.

Mari happily accepted the elf's apology, savoring the warmth and passion of her friend's kiss. Her hand pressed against Amanda's back, offering gentle yet insistent encouragement while at the same time trailing lower along her spine, finally resting on her bottom. She gave it a playful squeeze, causing Amanda to gasp and retaliate with a soft bite to her lower lip that didn't seem at all like a sign of discouragement. Mari's hands wandered, caressing, stroking, drawing out the occasional moan from the elf on top of her.

###

Lost in their own world, Amanda was moaning as much as she was kissing. She gently pulled Mari's head backwards while she sucked and nibbled along her jaw then neck, drawing out sweet gasps and sighs. She continued downwards with kisses that followed the contours of her collarbone when suddenly, she felt Mari's hand on her shoulder, stopping her.

"Wait, no. Not here," her friend sighed quietly.

"Do you want me to stop?" Amanda asked, with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Mari slowly opened her eyes. "No. Just... kiss me again."

Amanda was about to do just that when she saw her friend blink and stare over her shoulder in shock. She slowly turned around.

Mark and Andrew stood nearby, their mouths slightly agape.

"M... Master! How long have you been there?" She managed to squeak, quickly jumping off of Mari.

"Uh. Just a minute or two," Mark said, swallowing. "I think."

"Please, don't let us interrupt you," Andrew said.

Mari snorted softly. "Not much chance of that, now. Pervs."

Amanda laughed, her momentary shock and embarrassment quickly fading. In its place was lust. She walked to Mark's side and took his hand. Her voice full of mischief, she purred, "Master, I have something to show you."

While Mark led her away, she turned around to see Mari settling down on Andrew's lap. The girls shared a wink before turning their attentions back to their masters.

"So what is it?" Mark asked.

Amanda had wanted to go to a more private corner of the ballroom to show it off for him, but since he asked now, it seemed as good a time as any. The people around them were mostly looking at Jewel, or whatever performance was in front of them anyways, she reasoned.

The elf pulled aside the top of her dress to reveal her new silver jewelry.

Mark blinked. Stared.

"Does Master like them?" she asked with a smile.

"When did... Oh. Hmm."

Her grin became wider at her master's sudden loss of words.

Finally, he reached out to her. "Can I touch them?"

"They don't hurt at all."

Mark arched an eyebrow. "Really?" He flicked a silver ring, drawing a soft moan from her.

She closed her eyes and nodded, enjoying her master's attention. With gentle flicks and tugs, he continued to play with them until she was trembling with lust. "But. They did say I should let it heal before we play with them."

"Ah." He withdrew his hand, leaving her panting and disappointed. "So I guess they're off limits tonight."

Amanda frowned.

"Pity. We could've had so much fun, too." With a light tug on her leash, Mark led her onwards again.

They stopped nearby at a small gathering in front of a woman being tied to a metal frame, suspending her in the air.

"So, I noticed that you two exchanged collars," Mark said, looking Amanda in the eye.

"Um... yes," she admitted.

"Why?"

"Because she asked me to," she answered.

"Why did she do that?"

Amanda looked down, not wanting to meet her master's gaze. "Mmm..."

Even though Mari had already accomplished what she had set out to do tonight, conflicting emotions still ran through Amanda's mind while her lust and desire to please her master warred with her desire to keep this secret. A sudden crack of a flogger and the muffled cry of the bound and suspended woman fueled her imagination, casting her as the one being punished for hiding this from her master. She bit her lip to stifle a whimper.

"Is it because the collars are special?" Mark whispered in her ear.

She nodded and almost moaned. Even acquiescing to her master's questioning sent a jolt of pleasure through her body.

"Are they charm collars?"

She nodded again and felt his hand at her chin. Amanda looked up with a lustful gasp to see an amused smile on Mark's face.

"So how many charms are you wearing right now?" he asked, his voice predatory.

"Four, Master," she answered breathlessly.

Mark blinked. "Can you handle that?"

"I don't know. Probably not," she admitted.

He laughed, shaking his head, and reached behind her neck.

Amanda reached up and stopped him. "I didn't say the safeword yet, Master."

Mark hesitated. "You know, with the charms and everything that I'm going to do to you, you might not even want to say it."

She smiled and looked into his eyes. Shivers raced through body at her master's growing smirk, a sign that marked his dawning realization of her intentions. "I know. I guess my fate is in your hands, Master."

When her master produced a gag from his coat pocket, Amanda only whimpered and obediently opened her mouth before even being asked. She hoped the lust in her eyes left no doubt in his mind that she wanted this as much as he did.

While he strapped the gag around her head, he whispered in her ear. "I know it must be hard for you now that you have four charms on, so for the rest of the night, you can cum whenever you like. Just try not to break too fast, okay?"