Remember This Moment Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani noticed Ashley looking at her body hungrily and thought she could catch the girl off guard. "Ashley," Dani called. Ashley's gaze snapped up from Dani's genitals to her eyes. "I dare you to take off all your clothes."

Ashley felt a little surprised that Dani hadn't made such a dare to Sam yet since the sweet little flower seemed to desire Sam more. But Ashley did as she had been challenged. She pulled her blouse up over her head, freeing her large bosom. Ashley hadn't bothered wearing a bra to the dance, so her breasts flopped up and down as she ripped the blouse off her chest. They looked as large and awesome as they had felt in Dani's hands. Ashley pulled her miniskirt down off her legs and stood wearing only the striped blue underwear Dani saw earlier. Ashley had a little bit of fat hanging off her belly and sides, but that only made Dani more interested. How amazing would it feel to be enveloped by the large girl's mass? Ashley blew Dani a kiss before doffing the last remaining article of her clothing.

"Taa daa!" Ashley said as she struck a pose. "Soak it in, bitches." Sam clapped her approval. Despite Ashley's numerous self-esteem issues, Dani wished she were half as confident with her body as Ashley was with her's.

Dani got her first good view of the hidden treasure between Ashley's legs. Due to the angle of her view and the copious amount of pubic hair covering Ashley's pelvis, Dani could barely see the slit of Ashley's vaginal opening. Judging by the color of Ashley's hairy bush, the light brunette hair of her scalp didn't quite match her natural dark hair color. After having never seen another woman's vagina in such an intimate setting, Dani had already seen two in the last ten minutes. She felt curious about how Sam and Ashley's vaginas looked compared to each other and in comparison to her own pussy. Ashley's vagina appeared to be more wide-set due to her larger pelvis. The lips formed by her labia looked puffier and darker than Dani's or Sam's, though Sam had by far the largest pussy. Dani's eyes moved up and down the lengths of Ashley's body. Maybe it was the alcohol influencing her, but Dani thought Ashley looked pretty damn good naked. Her body looked soft and pillowy, and Dani imagined it felt fantastic to hold her naked body close. Dani entertained idle thoughts of whether it felt as good to smack Ashley's ass as Sam had said.

"Are you checking me out?" Ashley asked Dani suddenly. Ashley was incredibly turned on by how Dani stared at her nakedness. Nothing Dani could say would be more flattering than the way her eyes lingered on Ashley's curves. You think you are getting your fill of me now, Ashley thought, but you just wait.

"Um... uh..." was all Dani got out before she blushed and turned away again. She had totally been leering at Ashley's nakedness and had been caught in it just like when she stared at Sam. Dani didn't know why she was getting flustered so easily tonight. Part of it was the alcohol, but she also knew it was because she desperately wanted her new friends' approval. Dani decided there was no longer a need to dissemble.

"Yeah, I was looking at your rack," Dani said. "Is there anything wrong with that? Am I not supposed to look at the only completely naked woman in the room?"

"No need to get defensive," Ashley said placatingly. "Just saying, you can have a closer inspection if you want." Ashley put a hand to her breast and touched her pussy with her other hand. She tried to look as enticing as possible.

Though Dani wanted desperately to accept in Ashley's offer, she felt too embarrassed now after being put on the spot. "I'm good for now," she said weakly.

"Suit yourself," Ashley replied. Ashley fell back onto the couch and put her arms behind her head with her breasts hanging down lewdly. She didn't look fazed at all to be completely nude. "Hmmm, I know I want to ask Sam next. But what should I dare?"

Ashley thought for a moment as Dani and Sam sat waiting. Ashley received sudden inspiration and a wicked smile appeared on her face. She turned to Sam. "I thought of the greatest idea. I dare you to get Trevor out and use him. And you have to have him in you for the rest of the night."

Dani looked sharply at Ashley as Trevor's name was invoked. "What are you talking about?" Dani asked.

"You are a nasty bitch," Sam accused Ashley with some amusement. "That is a good dare, though."

"You wouldn't have it any other way," Ashley retorted.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Dani demanded. "Why did you bring up Trevor?"

"This is gonna sound a little weird," Ashley warned.

"Slightly kinky weird or psychopath serial killer weird?" Dani asked.

"Somewhere in the vague middle, I suppose," Sam said. "You know that box of toys we let you look through? We named each one after someone we knew from school. It's a thing we have..."

"So what is Trevor then?" Dani inquired.

Ashley rummaged through the box until she found what she was searching for. Ashley pulled out a small plastic toy that looked like a bulb with a pointed tip and a rounded edge. "A buttplug!" Ashley declared.

Once Dani overcame her initial shock she chuckled. "Well, that is appropriate since he is such a big asshole."

"That's the spirit," Sam remarked.

"Wait a second," Dani said with suspicion. "Is there one named after me in there?"

Sam and Ashley smirked at eachother. Ashley pulled out a long, blue colored double-sided dildo. "We've gotten a lot of use out of old Dani here."

"Yeah, we share you between us all the time," Sam said. Just like we are about to do with the real you, Sam thought with amusement.

"What did you name the toy I used earlier?," Dani said as she indicated the vibrator.

Ashley giggled and said, "That is Miss Beadle."

Dani couldn't help laughing. Miss Beadle was the instructor of the Composition class that Dani shared with Sam and Ashley their junior year. Miss Beadle was an extremely attractive brunette still in her late twenties. Miss Beadle's temperament was enormously kind and modest but she also happened to boast a huge pair of breasts that she couldn't completely hide behind the frumpy dresses she wore to cover herself. All the boys in school were obsessed with her, and the sexy teacher had apparently gained a few fans among the female population as well.

"We get a lot of use out of Miss Beadle," Sam said. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid that vibrator is no match for the real thing."

"Could you imagine!" Ashley exclaimed. "I would give anything to stick my face between those titties. I would love to receive some 'education' from a sexy mature woman and learn the ways of the world."

"Heh-hem," Dani coughed. "I think we are losing our focus here."

"Oh yeah," Sam said. "Trevor still needs to go in my butt. Ashley, will you let me make my next challenge first?"

Ashley put a finger to her chin and thought for a few seconds. "I'll allow it," she said eventually.

"Okay, I'll use the buttplug. But I dare Dani to put it in me."

Dani tried to hide her shock with her hand over her mouth. "Um, I don't think I can do that."

"What?" Ashley asked. "It's not like we are daring you to put it inside yourself. No straight girls will be harmed in this production."

"I know," Dani said awkwardly. "It's just... I've never done any, like... butt stuff before."

"Well, there is literally no better time to start," Ashley replied.

"I have no idea what I'm doing any more," Dani said. Ashley and Sam couldn't tell if she was speaking to them or merely talking to herself. Dani looked over to Sam. "Besides, I wouldn't want to hurt you or anything."

"Aw, you are just the sweetest thing," Sam said adoringly. "I will be fine, I promise. Believe me, I want you to do this to me."

"There you have it," Ashley said. "We'll lube it up nice and it will go in like it's nothing. Sam is pretty used to having foreign objects inserted into her ass by now."

Sam stuck her tongue out at Ashley as she got down on the floor. She crawled over to Dani and turned herself around so her ass faced Dani. After she was in place, Sam pulled her dress up to her waist excruciatingly slowly until her bare bottom was exposed. It was the sexiest thing Dani had ever seen. Dani felt desire move within her as she leered at Sam's naked buttocks and the pussy that was barely visible between her legs. Ashley took a small bottle of lube out of the toybox and squirted a generous amount on to the tip of Trevor. She handed the toy to Dani, who took it reluctantly.

"I'm ready for you Trevor," Sam said as she put her hands on her asscheeks and spread them apart. "Pleasure me unlike your counterpart will ever be able to do in real life." Her holes gaped wide open for Dani to look into. Besides the pink, puffy lips of Sam's pussy, Dani inspected the tiny round hole of Sam's ass. It looked so cute and small, especially in proportion to Sam's large pussy. Dani thought it was so sexy how Sam presented herself for Dani.

Ashley came around behind the couch where Dani sat and said, "Now this I have to see."

Sam backed herself against the couch until her ass was practically sitting in Dani's lap. Dani laid a hand on Sam's lower back to steady her as she pointed the plug at Sam's asshole. Sam sighed in exasperation and reached back to grab Dani's hand off her back and place it on her buttock. As long as she was here, Dani squeezed Sam's sexy ass and gripped Sam by her fleshy parts. Dani placed the tip of the buttplug right on the outside of Sam's asshole and slowly pushed it in. Sam gasped and let out a long moan as the tip stretched open her asshole and penetrated into her anal cavity. Dani could see the muscles of Sam's anus and sphincter working to accommodate the intrusion of Trevor.

Dani had only entered a few inches before she hesitated and ceased her insertion of the plug. Sam ordered, "Don't fucking stop now. All the way in." Prodded by Sam's goading, Dani pushed in the rest of the plug in one motion. "Ah fuck!" Sam cried. "Fucking hell." Sam wiggled her ass back and forth with the plug stuck in her ass.

"Don't let her fool you," Ashley said. "She loves it."

Dani took her hand off the clear plug sticking out of Sam's ass. The toy was so transparent that Dani could Sam's stretched open asshole gaping through the edged handle. Instead of being disgusted at the sight, Dani felt rather intrigued by this intimate view of another woman's body. Dani had never played with her ass before. What would it feel like to have something inserted in my tight hole, Dani wondered. Dani had never considered it before but now she couldn't get the notion of assplay out of her mind. Sam stretched herself forward and pushed her ass in the air so that the plug in her asshole pointed up at Dani.

"Will you please play with it?" Sam begged. "It feels so fucking good."

"I don't know what you mean," a mortified Dani said.

"Here." Ashley reached over Dani and grabbed her hand. Ashley forced Dani's hand forward until they grasped the rim of the plug together. Dani's pulse quickened at the feeling of Ashley's hand upon hers. Ashley held her grip on Dani's hand tightly and guided her motions.

"Just rotate a little bit," Ashley recommended. "There, like that. Now pull it out slightly. Just a little bit, not too much. Just enough so the very tip keeps Sam's hole stretched open. There we go. Now push it back in." Sam moaned loudly as Ashley and Dani used the toy to play with Sam's asshole.

"You are a quick learner," Ashley said. She took her hand off the toy and pulled her arm back to observe Dani as she moved the plug around Sam's insides.

Dani continued playing with the toy in Sam's asshole while listening with interest to Sam's cries. As Dani moved the toy in and out of Sam's ass with a hand resting on Sam's buttock she wondered if this counted as having sex. Though it was not a vagina mixing with a penis, it certainly felt very sexual. Dani moved her hand to the small of Sam's back and felt Sam's shuddering reaction to her touch. She ran her fingers up and down Sam's spine, enjoying the feeling of Sam's body. Touching bare skin together made the moment so much more intimate as Dani played with Sam's ass. Dani loved the little noises and reactions she induced in Sam as she toyed with her. Dani pulled the plug out until only the very tip was still inside Sam. Just when it appeared that she would rip the toy out of Sam, Dani plunged it back in as far as it could go. Dani relished Sam's wild cries as she pushed the plug in as deep as possible.

"I expect you to keep that plug in for the rest of the night," Ashley said to Sam. Sam nodded with gritted teeth as Dani refilled Sam's ass. Dani looked over and saw that Ashley had climbed over the back of the leather couch and was sitting on the armrest. "Dani, Is there anything you would like to ask me?" Ashley asked.

Dani looked at where Ashley sat and said, "I dare you to hump the armrest of the couch. I want to see you rub against it and fuck it."

"Mmm, yes ma'am," Ashley said. Ashley stretched her arms forward to lay hands on the end of the armrest and straddle it. She began rocking back and forth against it and within a few seconds she moaned with mounting pleasure. Dani ceased moving the toy back and forth in Sam's asshole to look over at how Ashley fucked the couch. Even Sam ignored her pleasure for a moment to turn back and look at Ashley using the couch to masturbate. Dani looked over at the armrest and saw that a sticky wetness was forming underneath Ashley.

While still rocking back and forth against the armrest and groaning uncontrollably every minute or two, Ashley addressed Sam. "I dare you to kiss the inside of Dani's thigh."

"Interesting," Sam said. She covered her posterior up with her skirt before turning herself around. Dani thought she saw the plug disturbing Sam's fabric as it stuck through her skirt. Dani tried not to let the regret of losing her up close view of Sam's backside show on her face. Sam crawled to where Dani sat and put her hands on Dani's knees. Sam said, "You are going to have to make room me there, Dani."

Dani's body shook in anticipation as Sam to pushed her knees apart to spread her open. There was no going back now. Dani bit her finger as Sam delicately lifted the skirt of Dani's dress above her waist. All of Dani was bared open to Sam. Every fold and crease of her pussy lips, every blonde hair curling about her pubis, every glimpse of her opening was displayed for Sam's eyes to pour over. Sam put her head between Dani's legs and stared into her vagina. She breathed the scent of Dani in deeply then looked up from Dani's crotch to her face with lust burning in her eyes.

"You have a beautiful pussy," Sam told Dani. "And I think I am qualified to judge."

"Thanks," Dani whispered. She never thought she would feel so flattered by someone complimenting her vagina, but here she was turning bashful due to the approval of a lesbian. Dani became strikingly aware that Sam's mouth was close enough to Dani's pussy that she could feel Sam's breath upon her. Dani could feel her arousal glistening wet outside her opening and was embarrassed that Sam could see and smell her so well.

"I'm so sorry for the smell," Dani said with shame. "And the wetness. I'm beyond embarrassed."

Sam chuckled and said, "Don't worry about it. You should know that it doesn't bother me. I'm just happy I turn you on so much."

Dani held her breath as Sam's mouth moved closer to her pussy, but at the last second Sam's mouth diverted from Dani's vagina to her inner thigh. Sam kissed Dani's thigh as Ashley's challenge had stipulated. Sam's mouth felt so good on her flesh that Dani gritted her teeth to keep from crying out. She didn't want Ashley and Sam to see how much she enjoyed this. Sam didn't just leave pecks of kisses on Dani's legs, she left wet, sucking smooches that left her saliva sticking to Dani's thigh. Sam stuck her tongue out and licked in the area right between Dani's thigh and pelvis. Sam's tongue felt fantastic as it is, but Dani couldn't help noticing that if she moved her tongue a few inches to the left it would be right on Dani's pussy.

Dani both did and didn't want Sam to lick her pussy. She lusted heavily for the girl, but Dani worried that if she allowed Sam to do this it would mark an irreversible turning point. If she let Sam eat her out what else would she allow Ashley and Sam to do to her? And what did it mean if she enjoyed it? Dani never thought of herself as lesbian, but signs she never comprehended before were flashing in her mind. The way she appreciated beauty in a woman on a more than superficial level. How her gaze always lingered on the legs and breasts of female classmates in gym. How quickly she became turned on when she felt Sam and Ashley's bodies grinding up against her at the dance. How even though she thought she was in love with Trevor, something about their relationship never really felt right and that was why she decided not to have sex with him. All of these thoughts crossed Dani's mind as Sam licked her inner thigh.

Sam worked her mouth over to Dani's pussy but just as she looked about to lick Dani's vagina Sam took her mouth away. Sam's mouth passed over Dani's pussy and kissed Dani's opposite thigh instead. Dani groaned over how close she had come to releasing the pent up frustration and anticipation that had been building inside her.

Sam was able to see Ashley from this new angle. Ashley still straddled the armrest and occasionally rubbed against it as she enjoyed watching Sam tortuously teasing Dani. Sam looked up from Dani's leg to catch Ashley's attention. The two best friends smiled at each other in victory. They had Dani right where they wanted her. Ashley nodded to Sam in signal.

Sam kissed from the bottom of Dani's thigh up to her pelvis. Sam made as if she would kiss her way back down but then moved her mouth right to Dani's pussy. Dani gasped as she felt Sam's warm, wet tongue lick right up the slit of her vaginal opening. It was the most singularly intimate and intense sensation Dani had felt in her entire life, but suddenly she felt afraid. She closed her legs and backed away from Sam's mouth. Dani waved her arms and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this."

"Oh, come on," Ashley said with exasperation from the other side of the couch.

"You know you want this," Sam insisted. She pushed Dani's thighs apart and gave her pussy another lick. Dani whimpered as she felt Sam licking her, and when she didn't protest Sam proceeded to lap at her pussy like a thirsty dog.

"Please stop," Dani pleaded. Sam's tongue felt too good, and though it was difficult to end it Dani pushed Sam's head away. Dani pulled her skirt back down to cover her nakedness.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked. "I thought you wanted to be with us? Don't you like us?"

"I do like you. I like both of you. I'm glad to have you for friends and I've had a lot of fun tonight, but this is wrong. Girls aren't supposed to do this sort of thing with each other."

"So what?" Ashley said with accusation. She hopped off the armrest and glared at Dani. "Are you calling us freaks just like the rest of your friends do? I knew deep down you were just like them. Sam and I shouldn't even have bothered."

"No, that's not what I meant," Dani complained weakly.

"I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable," Sam said consolingly. Her hands caressed Dani's thighs, which Dani wished would stop. It felt too good. "Maybe I misread the situation, but I really thought you wanted this. Weren't you just saying earlier that you weren't entirely opposed to being with women?"

"That was hypothetical," Dani protested.

"Can you give us a good reason why you wouldn't be with a woman?" Sam asked.

"I wouldn't want to be judged by others," Dani answered. "By my friends, my parents, or my fucking minister. I'm not as comfortable with this as you both are."

1...45678...10