Remember This Moment Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam put a finger to her lips as she decided who and what to ask next. It was time to test the waters, Sam thought. She asked Dani, "Dare or dare?"

Dani laughed and replied, "So I don't even get a choice now, do I?"

"We are far past that point by now," Ashley interjected as she sat gingerly on her bottom.

Dani shrugged and said, "I guess I have to choose dare then."

Sam grinned maliciously and said, "I dare you to feel Ashley's tits."

Ashley smiled at this prospect while Dani flushed red with embarrassment for probably the hundredth time tonight. "I'm not sure I can do that," Dani said. "Even as drunk as I am right now," Dani said with a laugh. "This might be too much, too fast."

Ashley responded, "Hey, it doesn't necessarily have to be sexual."

"Yeah," Sam added. "Give her a free cancer screening. Check those nice, big mammary glands for lumps."

Ashley nodded seriously. "You would be performing an important service."

Dani shook her head and sighed. "Oh, fine. If you put it that way I guess it sounds okay. Are you coming over here or am I going over there?"

"It's your dare," Ashley teased. "You gotta work for it."

Dani walked over and sat on the far side of the couch between Ashley and the armrest. She sat unmoving for an awkward amount of time. Kissing a girl was one thing, but this was taking it to a whole new level. Dani looked down at Ashley's bountiful bosom. The size of her breasts were proportional to the rest of her but still seemed gigantic. Dani saw the milky-white skin of Ashley's cleavage peeking out from the hole under the neck on her blouse.

Ashley caught Dani staring and grinned. "You like what you see?"

"They are, uh, very nice," Dani replied. She still didn't make any move to touch Ashley.

"Would it be easier if you closed your eyes?" Sam suggested.

Dani nodded. "Yeah, probably," she admitted. Dani closed her eyes and felt Ashley take ahold of her hands. Dani allowed Ashley to draw her hands ever so slowly toward Ashley's bosom. Once Dani had grasped Ashley's breasts Ashley removed her hands to allow Dani to explore. Dani felt the silky fabric of Ashley's blouse, and underneath it were two soft, pillowy masses. Dani gave them a squeeze and realized that Ashley's breasts were so large that her whole hand couldn't fit around them.

Dani did as Sam suggested and began searching Ashley's breasts for any lumps. Nothing weird or wrong about this, Dani rationalized. Just helping her friend and promoting women's health is all. When she couldn't find any irregularities, Dani hefted Ashley's breasts in both hands and began rubbing and pinching Ashley's nipples between her fingertips. She had to admit that the soft fullness of Ashley's bosom felt fantastic in her hands. It felt similar to kneading bread dough when she baked with her mother. Dani opened her eyes and saw Ashley's eyes were closed and she had her mouth hanging open. She breathed heavily and clearly enjoyed the sensation of Dani playing with her breasts. Dani became disturbed by the sight of Ashley's pleasure and the strange way it gave Dani pleasure as well. She quickly snatched her hands away from Ashley's breasts. Ashley gave her a disappointed look and Sam's head peeking over the top of Ashley's was shaking in disapproval. Dani didn't know what to say, so she just told Ashley "Thank you" and scuttled back to her couch.

Dani fell back on the cushion and breathed deeply. This game was becoming too real, too intimate for her. But Dani didn't want it to stop. Dani decided all she needed to continue was a little liquid fortitude. "Can I have another beer?" Dani asked.

"Of course," Sam replied. "Can you get one for me too, Ashley?"

"Oh, I suppose so," Ashley said as she retrieved three more beers from the sink. Ashley dried them off and handed them out to everyone. After they popped open the tabs on their lids, Sam asked, "Should we have another toast?"

"To what?" Ashley said.

"To old friends and new ones," Sam said as she looked back and forth from Ashley to Dani. "To brand new experiences." Sam winked at Dani as she said this. Dani's heart skipped a beat and she felt a strange tingling sensation in her body again. Sam had quite an effect on her. "To our last year of high school," Sam continued, "And never having to deal with this petty bullshit ever again!"

"Hear, hear!" Ashley cried. The three of them lifted their drinks before taking a long draw of beer.

"Ahhh," Ashley said as she finished drinking. "That almost tasted good. So where were we?"

"My turn," Dani said. "I pick Sam."

"Of course you do," Ashley said resentfully.

Sam glared at Ashley before saying, "We might as well just do all dares from now on. We've passed the point of no return."

"Fair enough," Dani said. "I dare you to take a shot and drink your beer."

Sam winced and said, "Boy, we are going to pay for this tomorrow." She poured another shot of vodka, threw it back and chased the liquor down with her beer. Sam whooped as she finished her dare and said, "You ladies better watch out tonight. I get extra frisky when I'm fucked up."

"We were counting on it!" Ashley said with a laugh.

Dani laughed as well, and did not have to force it like earlier whenever either Sam or Ashley made an overtly sexual joke. Dani's curiosity had the better of her and she actually wanted to see what Sam was like when she became frisky. Ever since Dani and Sam's eyes met while their lips locked together Dani desired nothing more than to kiss and caress Sam again.

"I choose Ashley next," Sam said. "But what to dare? What to dare? Hmmm. I dare you... to...to... flash those big old titties!"

"That's it?" asked Ashley skeptically. She expected something far more intense but figured Sam was trying to break Dani in slowly. Ashley undid the tie on the back of her blouse and slowly peeled her top down. Dani leaned forward, curious to see what the breasts she inspected earlier actually looked like. Ashley pulled her blouse off until her large breasts were uncovered. Ashley covered her breasts with her crossed arms coyly before spreading her arms wide to bare her naked chest. The skin of her bosom looked very pale, without any tan lines or even a tan. Ashley did not really seem like the type to go sunbathing, Dani thought. Ashley's pink-brown nipples stuck out of the middle of large areolas that covered a significant portion of her breasts. While they were large, Ashley's breasts were finely formed and did not sag or droop at all. Ashley danced a little shimmy so that her bountiful breasts bounced from side to side. Dani found herself so entranced by the slope and curvature of Ashley's naked breasts that she didn't think of how strange she would have found this situation a few hours ago. Dani bit her lip as she fought a sudden urge to plant her face between Ashley's bosom and smother herself on Ashley's enormous chest. Dani somehow knew that she preferred breasts on a woman the same way Sam preferred women's asses over any body part.

Sam clapped and cheered Ashley on as Ashley flashed them. Sam sighed in disappointment as Ashley flipped her top back up to cover herself. The alcohol seemed to be affecting Sam. Dani didn't appear as drunk, did she? As the thought came to her head, Dani realized her mouth was gaping open as she leered at Ashley's nakedness. Ashley had definitely noticed Dani staring, because she winked at her and said, "Dare time for pretty Ms. Meadows. I dare you to..." Ashley let the sentence hang in the air for dramatic effect. "Take your panties off!"

For the briefest moment, Dani felt uncomfortable again before summoning her resolve. A dare was a dare, and Dani was no chicken. She stood up and put her hands beneath the skirt of her dress. Dani pulled her underwear down, carefully ensuring her dress still covered her naughty bits. Ashley and Sam both snickered, amused by Dani's modesty. After Dani pulled her underwear down to her ankles, she stepped out of them. Dani felt the cool night air blowing through an open window, softly caressing her uncovered body. It felt oddly pleasant on her naked form.

"You need to show us the equipment you are working with," Sam insisted. "Ashley and I are dying to know what knickers a girl like you wears."

Dani had tried covering up her underwear before the other women could see, but now she was forced to reveal her panties. It was a dark blue and cyan striped underwear with frilly edges and a My Little Pony logo. Dani's face turned red again as Ashley and Sam burst out laughing.

"That's what you are wearing the night you might have lost your virginity?" Ashley asked after she regained her breath. She looked like she was about to shed tears of laughter.

"It was my favorite show when I was a kid. So sue me," Dani said. "I can wear whatever the fuck I want."

"Hey, I'm not going to judge," Sam said. "I actually like that show. Rainbow Dash kicks ass."

"Yeah, sorry if it seems like we are mocking you," Ashley said. "We were just surprised. I was expecting something a little more sexy and not quite so adorably cute."

Dani threw her panties at Ashley and drunkenly yelled, "They are cute, dammit!"

Ashley caught Dani's underwear and brought it up to her nose to sniff the crotch. "Just checking to make sure they don't smell like rainbows and ice cream," Ashley explained.

The three girls laughed and Sam said, "Damn, she already smelled it. So much for my next dare." She turned to Dani, "Do you have any idea how goddamn adorable you are? Trevor is a fucking dunce."

"Thanks," Dani replied. "He really is. Maybe I decided on this underwear subconsciously to try and repel any thoughts he had of having sex with me."

"It worked," Ashley said. Sam grimaced at her friend, worried that the wound caused by Dani and Trevor's breakup was too fresh to start picking at it.

"Oh well, good riddance," Dani said as she leaned back and took another drink of her beer. "I'm having much more fun with you guys - er, girls - than I ever would have had with him."

"So what's next, Dani?" asked Sam. "It's your turn."

"I'm ready for a show," Dani said. She pointed at Ashley. "I dare you to take Sam's underwear off. Make it sexy."

"Oh ho ho, saucy," Ashley joked. "Something I've never done before." Dani sipped her beer and watched with intense interest as Ashley got on her knees in front of Sam. Ashley put her hands up Sam's dress and started fumbling around. Sam gasped and then moaned as Ashley's probing fingers found an area on Sam's body that provoked a strong reaction. "Oh, I'm so drunk," Ashley kidded. "I don't know what my hands our doing." Sam laughed and then moaned even louder. Dani wondered if Ashley had a finger inside Sam right now.

Dani managed to see Ashley's hands working their way around Sam's crotch, but the rest of Ashley's body covered up exactly what she was doing to Sam. Dani tried to look over Ashley to see, but Ashley had already hooked her fingers around the sides of Sam's panties and started removing them. Ashley pulled them all the way down until Sam's black thong had been plucked off the end of Sam's feet.

Ashley balled up Sam's underwear in her hand and threw them to Dani. "Here you go, a little souvenir for you." Dani caught the panties in mid-air and held them up to take a closer look at them. Dani caught a whiff of Sam's scent and wanted to put the underwear up to her nose to smell like Ashley did to Dani's panties. As usual, Dani didn't feel quite brave enough to do it in front of Ashley or Sam.

"Sam, I dare you to bend over and show us what your Goddess gave you," Ashley dared.

Sam rose to her feet. "Feast your eyes," Sam said as she turned around and bent over. She threw her skirt over her waist and pointed her naked ass at an angle where both Ashley and Dani could see her orifices. Sam placed her hands back on her pale asscheeks and spread them apart to give her friends an even better view. For the first time in her life, Dani saw a woman's genitals up close. Sam's pussy spread open far enough that Dani could see into pink insides of her vagina. Sam had unusually large pussy lips, were so many creases and folds to Sam's brown, fleshy labia that Dani could barely pinpoint her clitoris poking out of the top of her opening. A thin layer of curly fur ringed Sam's vulva and anus. The sight of an asshole was even more alien to Dani. It formed a small ring with a pinprick of darkness in the center of it.

A few hours ago Dani might have found this view gross, but she more intrigued than disgusted. This up-close look at a woman's body was really quite beautiful. Dani wondered if Sam could look at her the same way and think she looked even more beautiful. That was how Dani felt about Sam as the exhibitionist bared every part of her body without shame. Sam drew her arm back to slap her own ass. Her hand made a loud smacking noise when it spanked against her meaty buttock.

"Yeah, we know you're sexy," Ashley said. "Stop showing off." Sam looked back at them with a grin and gave her ass a little shake before pulling her skirt down and sitting back on the couch.

Sam looked over and noticed Dani blatantly looking at her body, more specifically at Sam's corset which squeezed her tiny bosom tightly enough to give Sam some semblance of cleavage. With Dani still unaware that Sam had caught her peeping, Sam lifted her skirt up and spread her thighs just enough to give Dani a peek at the darkness between her thighs. Sam watched Dani's eyes trail downward to Sam's vagina and then shoot up to meet Sam's gaze. Dani's face turned literally red with embarrassment as she looked away and tried to pretend she hadn't stolen a glance at Sam's naked pussy.

"Dani, I think it is time we get you out of your comfort zone," Sam said with relish. "I dare you to masturbate in front of us."

Dani froze. This clearly marked a point of no return for her. Touching a girl's breast or kissing them was one thing, but she had never shared something so private and intimate with another person before. She never even touched herself in front of Trevor. Dani wasn't sure she felt comfortable masturbating while someone's else's eyes were upon her. She remembered Sam and Ashley saying if she got too uncomfortable she could end the game at any time. Maybe it was time to pack it in. But something inside Dani told her the night couldn't end this way. She had become so horny in the last hour that she couldn't go any longer without some form of release. It would be a relief to finally pleasure herself even if it was in the company of others.

"Okay," Dani said hesitantly as she drew her knees up to rest her feet on the sofa cushion. She pulled her dress up so it would not block access to her genitals and spread her thighs apart. Her vagina, surrounded by light, blonde colored public hair bared itself for all to see. Dani watched both Sam and Ashley staring at her pussy with lust and it didn't even feel weird. In fact, Dani felt flattered that she could so inspire such desire in another woman. Dani slowly brought her right hand down between her legs and rubbed the outside of her pussy with her index finger. She was already wet, but as she touched herself she felt more of the physical manifestation of her arousal seeping out of her. Dani used four of her fingers to rub herself and they were soon soaked in her own pussy juice.

Dani moaned as the pleasure increased in proportion to her frantic rubbing. Dani felt even more excited due to the rapt audience. So far, Dani had just been massaging her labia but now she moved her fingers up to her clitoris and flicked it up and down furiously. Dani moaned loudly as her pleasure rose to a near overwhelming level. Dani rarely incorporated insertion when she masturbated, but she desired to put on a show for Sam and Ashley.

So they like girls, Dani thought. Then I'm going to drive them wild. Dani put both hands near her crotch and used one hand to rub her clit while she used the index finger of her other hand to penetrate herself.

"You are so fucking sexy," Ashley told Dani. Ashley licked her lips as Dani took a break from her moaning to laugh delightedly at the pleasure her fingers wrought before her moaning started again.

"Yeah, explain why you are hetero again?" Sam asked honestly. "Such a fucking waste."

"Ahhh, I guess I just like boys better," Dani replied. "I've never really questioned it before." The pleasure increased to the point that Dani wondered if she was about to come in front of these women.

"The only person that knows what a lady really wants is another lady," Ashley said. "You don't need men anymore. Use the toy we gave you instead. She'll never treat you wrong."

Dani ceased masturbating and left a finger resting motionless inside herself as she looked over at the vibrator she picked out of Ashley and Sam's sex box. "How does it work?" Dani asked.

"She is so sweet and naive," Sam said delightedly. "I fucking love it."

"We are going to corrupt the hell out of you," Ashley told Dani.

"I would say you are well on your way," Dani replied, which prompted the three to burst into laughter.

"Just push the switch on the side and it will start buzzing," Sam explained.

Dani took her finger out of her pussy and reached over to grab the vibrator. It was a small white cylinder with a ruffled tip. Dani supposed this was the end you used to touch yourself. She flicked a switch on the side of the device and it vibrated in her hand with a quiet buzzing noise.

"Where does it go?" Dani asked. "I've never used anything like this before."

"You are way too innocent," Ashley said. "Just put it on the outside of your pussy and move it to wherever it feels the best. Your body will tell you where it will do the most good."

"Okay," Dani said with uncertainty as she moved the vibrator close to her genitals. The instant the toy buzzed against her labia, a wave of new experience washed over Dani. Dani had been fingered numerous times by Trevor and had an idea of what full penetration and massaging was like. But vibration was a whole different sensation. The vibrator stimulated the most sensitive area of Dani's body and provided more pleasure than she had thought possible. Dani slowly worked it around her vulva, moving the vibrator to the spots that caused the most intense sensation. Her moans grew louder as the vibrator worked its unique magic. Dani finally felt ready to move it to her clitoris, and when it finally touched the key to unlocking pleasure in Dani's body she cried out with a strangled moan. It felt so amazing that Dani almost thought she would pass out. Ashley and Sam stared with fascination at Dani discovering her body right before their eyes.

As Dani continued working her clitoris with the vibrator, Ashley and Sam looked at each other and silently wondered how long they should let this continue. Dani might have her orgasm in fifteen seconds or fifteen minutes and they would both rather play a more active role in helping Dani climax.

Ashley decided to be the cruel one. "That's enough now, Dani. I will let you borrow this toy so you can get off on your own time."

Dani groaned and worked the vibrator around her vulva for a second time. "Just a minute more?" She begged. "Pretty please?"

"While watching you pleasure yourself is enormously entertaining, I am ready to move on to the next thing," Sam said. "Besides it's your turn to dare someone."

Dani groaned again as she removed the vibrator off her vagina. "Fuck, that was good," she said. She set the vibrator aside for now. Dani already knew she would become intimately familiar with the toy.

Ashley peered closely at Dani's face and was pleased with what she saw. Dani's eyes burned with desire and she looked horny as hell. Her knees and thighs were still spread open, and she hadn't bothered pulling her dress back down. Her wet pussy shown prominently and Ashley had to bite her lip as her own desire for Dani began to mount. She wondered if Dani's pussy tasted as sweet as it looked.

1...34567...10