Remembering Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine? Or both of ours?"

"Both," I said sheepishly. "Well. Um. I have a five am meeting tomorrow. I should probably go."

She smiled at me and got up from the table when I did. "I liked this. It's been good to touch base with you again. I hope this isn't the last time, being in the same town and all."

"Yeah. Me too. Say hi to Sue for me," I said as we hugged briefly. I followed her out the door and we went our separate ways. It took all the self-control I could muster up to not look back and see if she was looking back.

I wandered through the next few days with my mind more than a little distracted. Every time I stopped doing anything mentally intensive images of the past flooded back as if they were yesterday. Some of those images being of them in various stages of undress during our senior year. I still remember my eighteenth birthday present from the girls, both of them a couple months older than I was. It was the first time for any of us, me laying blindfolded on the floor with the girls taking turns sitting on my lap, grinding themselves against my raging hardon until Laurie finally was brave enough to actually slide me inside herself. Fortunately the girls had put a condom on me because my overly teased cock was pumping cum after only a very few strokes. Before the evening was over, we'd used the whole box of five rubbers, though I had to guess at which I was in at any time, the two enjoying keeping me in the dark and trying to confuse me about who was on me at any given time. All in all, it was probably the best birthday present I'd ever had.

It'd been a long time since I'd thought back to that time, that first time, but now, it seemed to be the first thing that was coming to mind when I thought about the two of them.

I stepped out of the secure room, collected my phone and watch and noticed that I had a missed call. It only took a few moments to recognize the number and listen to the voicemail. " Scott! I had such a fantastic time catching up the other night. I hope your meeting went well. I'd like to know if you'd be interested in going to a show. I had to move quickly to get the tickets so I hope that you'll say yes. Friday night. That's tomorrow Friday night. We're going to the Muny. It's supposed to be hot again tomorrow, so dress for warm weather but dress nice. Parking is a bitch so why don't we go in one car? Come by and pick me up at six? I'll text you my address. See you then!" True to her word, there was also a text with an address from the same phone number.

I stared at the phone, feeling uneasy about restarting a relationship with her, for at least half a dozen seconds before my brain started asking what kind of idiot was I? It was late afternoon before I realized why I was uneasy. If I started a relationship with Laurie, I'd probably hurt Sue, and for some reason, that still mattered, even after all these years. Finally I picked my phone back up and texted her. "I'd love to go to the show with you. But I'm afraid of hurting Sue's feelings if I do go and yours if I don't."

It was hours before I got an answer, and even then I wasn't at all sure what it meant. " Not to worry. See you tomorrow!"

Friday came and seemed to last forever. I was bothered by apprehension and fueled by anticipation at the same time. I WANTED to see them. Part of me wanted to renew that feeling of closeness, softness, caring. The heat of desire seemed to grow inside me as the minutes slowly ticked by, the memory in my heart of how it felt to be with her all those years ago bubbling to the surface and feeling as real and tangible as it had back then. Apprehension grew equally strong with those same minutes ticking by. What if she didn't WANT to go back there? What if this was only a "let's be friends" date? Could I still do that? Could I be just friends? For that matter, could we be lovers again? Had too much time and water passed beneath the bridge to rekindle those emotions? I was confident that I could love her, did love her, the same as I had back then. It wasn't as strong as it had been ten year ago, but it was still there. The tiny little spark of emotion already growing as my anticipation fanned the flame. Being with her again, this time alone, without having to worry about her father, or for that matter, what the world thought.

Dinner was eaten quickly, giving me time to ponder what to wear, changing my clothes three times in nervousness. Was this how women were? Unable to decide what to wear, trying to make things perfect? Nothing would be perfect. I was an engineer. I knew damn well nothing was ever perfect or even complete. There was always SOMETHING more to do, something to change, something to improve, or something to fix. God Scott! Don't do this. Don't wrap so much up in one little date. If you do, you'll chase her away. Yeah. I could easily fall back into those same emotions I had so many years ago.

I finally walked out of the house in one of my fanciest western shirts, a pair of western cut slacks, my newest pair of pointy toe boots and my leather outback hat. Yeah, I'd most definitely gone redneck in the last few years, and I guess my outfit, while "nice" might not be considered fancy in some circles. But where holey blue jeans are considered "business casual", it was certainly dressy.

She was right of course. I had no trouble finding her house. Not that I really needed my GPS to do so. I'd already google mapped it and looked at the street and the house on street view. It looked almost exactly like the google images, a quaint older home that probably had two bedrooms, sitting on a small lot on the north side of the city. It took me longer to find a place to park than it took to find her house.

I walked to the door and rang the old fashioned doorbell on the front of the house and waited. I heard high heels on hardwood and then the door pulled open. I stood staring, absolutely stunned at the woman standing in the doorway in front of me. Yes, those were the same green eyes that I'd seen only two days before, but otherwise the woman standing in the doorway was... well... incredibly beautiful! Her blonde hair was curled in wide rolling curls that hung down like a frame around her face, her shoulders and neck bare except for a strand of small pearls looping down several inches on her chest. The dress was a cream colored, form fitting dress with tiny sleeves that were barely attached to the dress under her arms, her shoulders essentially bare. The slightly off white material clung to her body down over her chest, dipping down between her breasts several inches, cupping under and molding to both large sexy mounds before flowing smoothly down over her flat stomach and flared hips. The material ended half way down her thighs, a pair of white stockings and tall white high heels completed the incredibly sexy and classy look. "My god you look... Incredible!"

"Well, thank you!" she said, beaming a huge smile at me as she pushed the screen door open. "You might as well come in. Sue isn't quite ready yet. She's always been a little slow getting ready to go out, if you know what I mean."

"Um. Sure," I answered as I took the door from her and held it myself as I stepped through, allowing her to back into the house. "I wasn't sure if this was a date, or, well, what exactly it was," I said, looking around the house awkwardly.

"A date? I suppose we could consider it a date," she said, nodding her head. "It is kinda how our dates went back then, so I guess it's appropriate."

"I mean it doesn't have to be a date or anything. I mean I'm not... I don't want to... we shouldn't... um. I'm really messing this up."

"Yes, you are. It would seem that you can still manage to trip yourself, even if it's not over your own feet," she said with a soft giggle, almost enjoying my discomfort.

"Well. I didn't quite know what...well, still don't know exactly what to call this. I mean it could be a date, or just friends going out, or just two old friends getting together to chat."

"True, it could be all of those, except the last of course, since there will be three of us."

"Kinda eliminates the first too I guess."

"Oh? Why? A date can't include more than two?" she asked, cocking one eyebrow up and tilting her head the same way she used to when she questioned some conclusion that I'd drawn that she was about to dispute.

"Well. I guess it could," I answered, not wanting to argue about anything at this point.

"Good call," she said, grinning.

"Holy shit. It is Scott!" I heard from the top of the stairs. I looked up and saw Sue. Well, I think it's Sue. The slightly chunky, brunet with short hair and heavy black framed glasses I remembered in high school was most certainly NOT what was at the top of the stairs. The smile was as I remembered, but that's pretty much where it ended.

"Sue?" I asked as I watched her slowly walk down the stairs. Her body was trim and athletic, her legs looked strong and shapely, clearly used to frequent workouts. Her hips were full and round, her waist thin and her chest almost as large as Laurie's. Her brunet hair was long, draped over her shoulder, extending down almost to her right nipple, which poked out the dark blue dress prominently. The dress wrapped snugly around her body, snug, but not overly so, extending down to the middle of her thighs. Her stockings were, just that, stockings not pantyhose, the lacy top visible under the hem of the dress as I looked up at her. She smiled and walked carefully down the stairs in the high heels, almost as if she weren't used to heels that high. She smiled at me, her eyes crinkling slightly behind the fashionable rectangular frames.

"Long time no see," she said quietly as she came down the last few steps. "It really is you, isn't it?" she said with an almost chilly note in her voice.

"I was going to ask you the same thing. You look a lot different than you did in high school."

She turned slowly for me as she stepped off the last step, stopping to face me again. "You like?"

"Hell, I liked the way you looked back then too, but yeah, I like," I answered honestly. "Now I feel awfully under dressed."

"Oh I don't think so. The look is kinda cute. A little cowboy, a little redneck, a little gentleman. No. I think you look just about right," she said quietly, her red painted lips turning up slightly at the corners.

"Well, I think we should go then," Laurie said, looking curiously at her roommate. I nodded and turned to step toward the door. I pushed the screen door open and stepped outside, holding it open for both of them. Laurie stepped onto the porch and started down the front steps with Sue following behind. She closed the door to the house and turned carefully to lock it before turning back again. She wobbled slightly as she looked down at the steps in front of her and I reached out and quickly grabbed her arm to steady her.

"Thanks," she said quietly as I helped steady her down the steps to the sidewalk. I let go of her arm and stepped to the car, opening the front door and then the back.

"I'll take shotgun," Laurie said quickly, stepping to the front passenger door. I stepped back and let Sue step to the back passenger seat. I watched her skirt hike higher up her extremely sexy legs as she settled into the back seat, allowing me to close the door on her. I closed Laurie's as well and then went around to the driver's side.

It wasn't a long drive, distance wise, but the traffic as we got close was as advertised, crazy. We finally found a place to park and got out, walking the half dozen blocks to the Muny with one of them on each side, their arms looped in mine. I hadn't ever been to the Muny, but it was pretty obvious that the seats were in prime territory. The show was good, at least until the lightning started, cutting the show short. The down side of being so far down toward the front of the Muny was that you had to wait for a lot of people to climb the steps up to get out before you can. By the time we got to the top of the steps, the first drops of rain were already starting to splat on the pavement around us. The first large drops turned into more and more. Before we were a block towards the car, the pavement was covered in a thin sheen of water and the drops were falling faster, the large splats quickly soaking into our clothes. With their heels there was no way to run, so the girls stripped off their heels and the three of us began jogging towards where we parked. Half way to the car the sky opened up, the drops coming down so hard that we could barely see half a block. We continued to run, the downpour soaking into our clothes until we were soaked to the skin.

By the time we were piled in the car, we looked like drowned rats. Hair hanging down, straight and dripping water. Their nice dresses were soaked and sticking to their skin every bit as much as my western shirt. I started the car and looked over at Laurie, her cream colored dress practically see through as it clung to her, the lack of a bra under the thin material allowing me to even see the dark circles of her areola around her protruding nipples. I didn't want to, but I finally tore my eyes from her to ease out into traffic and start the long stop and go trip away from the Muny.

I found a parking space near their house almost half an hour later, no longer worried about getting wet as the rain continued to come down, not the gully washer storm it had been, but a steady soaking rain. We climbed out and walked quickly to their house, the girls carrying their shoes as we splashed our way through the puddles. Laurie playfully turned and used her foot to splash water from a deeper puddle towards me, adding more water to my soaked and water logged slacks. Sue climbed the steps and unlocked the door, pushing it open for the three of us.

"I'll get some towels," Laurie said, dashing up the stairs, leaving a trail of water on each step. Sue followed behind at a slower pace, taking a towel from Laurie as she was coming down the stairs with a stack of them. "I'm not at all sure what's gotten into her," she said quietly as she handed me a towel. "She was so looking forward to seeing you."

"Didn't really seem like it," I answered, popping the snaps on my shirt.

"Yeah. I know," Laurie said, turning her back to me and slipping the short sleeves of her dress down her arms. She wrapped the towel around her body without me being able to see anything and then slipped the dress down her body and stepped out of it as it lay in a pool at her feet. She bent over and rolled the sopping wet stockings down her legs and then, finally slipped the little white panties she still had on from under the towel. She turned around to look at me. "Not undressed yet? Well. When you do, come on in the living room," she said as she turned and padded away in her bare feet, the towel swishing side to side as she moved.

I stripped off my shirt and tossed it on the pile of Laurie's clothes. There wasn't really anywhere for any privacy, so I pulled off my boots and socks right there in the hall and then pushed down my pants. I finally pushed down my soaked underwear, standing naked in the hallway for several seconds while I unfolded the towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I walked into the living room and saw Laurie standing near an overstuffed love seat, bent part way at the waist, rubbing a towel vigorously on her blonde locks. The way she was standing, the towel wrapped around her body, from just under her arms to just barely below her butt, shook and wiggled with the movement of her bare breasts beneath it. She realized I was standing there watching and wrapped the towel around her hair before sitting down on the love seat, patting the space next to her. "Come on. Sit," she said with a smile. "That wasn't in the forecast!" she said with a smile. "But when you go to an outside show you have to be ready for anything I guess!"

"Seems that way," I agreed, walking over and sitting down, trying to move my half hard cock to a less visible position as I sat, hoping she didn't see.

"So, did you enjoy the show?"

"I was, up until they canceled it. Do they reschedule?"

"Well, it was most of the way over, so I'd have to check, but I don't think I get a refund."

"I'm sorry. Those had to cost a few dollars down front like that."

"I don't usually sit that close, so they were more than I'd normally spend, but it was worth it."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Twofold. The show was good and I got you naked in the same room as me again," she said with a wink. "Seems to me that last time that happened was on someone's birthday."

"Oh damn," I breathed. "I didn't know you remembered that."

"How could I not? It was all of our first time. Was pretty damn good too as I remember it."

"Yeah, it was that," I agreed after a few seconds, looking over at the motion I sensed out of the corner of my eye. Sue was walking into the room in a knee length fuzzy robe, her hair, like Laurie's, wrapped in a towel.

"Was what?" Sue asked as she stepped to the overstuffed chair that matched the love seat, sitting just off the corner of the love seat, facing it. She settled into the chair and pulled her bare feet up under herself.

"We were just talking about the last time the three of us were naked in the same room," Laurie said.

"Oh," Sue answered noncommittally, offering nothing more.

"I was saying how it was all of our first times and that the way I remembered it, it was a pretty good first time," Laurie prompted.

"Oh. Yeah. I guess it was," Sue answered.

"What's with you Sue? You were so excited when you found him, now you're acting like you couldn't care less. I don't get it?"

"It's no big deal," she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Uh. Yeah it is!" Laurie said quickly. "To me it is. I'd think it was to you too."

"Why? It can't ever go back to the way it was. That ship sailed a long time ago."

"What? Of course it can't be the same. That doesn't mean there isn't room for something similar. Maybe not the same, but I know damn well that as soon as I saw him at the White Castle that I still had some pretty strong feelings for him. You can't tell me you don't."

"I didn't say I didn't, but after, well, everything that's happened? Why would he want things to go back the way they were? You two don't need a chaperone anymore, so you're good to go. You don't need me butting in."

"Ohhhhhh. I see. Now I understand. Okay. Remember that silly rule I made up way back when we were in high school, about serious conversations?"

"What rule? Oh that one? You're not serious."

"Yep. I think we need to reinstitute that rule," Laurie said firmly. "I mean it was meant to be just us girls, but, well, I don't think Scott will mind."

"No. Definitely NOT going to do that," Sue retorted emphatically.

"Sure you are. If you remember the rule, there's no refusing. We have a serious thing to talk about so I'm calling the rule,' Laurie said, standing up. I stared as she pulled the towel off of her body, tossing it onto the coffee table and then sat back down, completely naked next to me. "Come on. Your turn. Remember, no refusing!"

"That was so long ago!"

"Doesn't matter. Come on now, lose it," Laurie prompted.

I wasn't sure who to look at, Laurie sitting next to me completely naked, her chest and sexy tits rising and falling rhythmically with her breathing, or Sue, slowly climbing from the chair. In the end, Sue drew my attention as she pulled the waist tie of the robe loose and slid it down off her shoulders, leaving her standing completely naked in front of me. Where I hadn't had a chance to see Laurie's pussy with her standing next to me, I had a perfect view of the small well-trimmed tuft of brown curls on Sue's mound, the pointed end of the triangle aimed down between her legs and her full round lips. I stared as she stepped back to the chair, her legs spreading briefly as she sat, giving me a quick glimpse of the small amount of inner lip protruding before the view was blocked as she pulled her feet up under herself again.