Remembering Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

Her breasts were only slightly smaller than Laurie's, her areola dark and round on the front of each large teardrop, the weight of the sexy orbs drawing them down her chest, her erect nipples pointing slightly upward.

"Okay Scott. You're turn," Laurie said.

"Huh?"

"Come on. It's the rule. If we're gonna have a serious conversation, you gotta be naked. That way there's no hiding the truth."

As a professional secret keeper, I was pretty sure that being naked had NOTHING to do with telling if someone was keeping a secret or not. Though I had to admit that the rule, as silly as it was, did have the effect of making it difficult to not feel like the other person could see right through you. Reluctantly, I stood up and pulled the towel off, my already rock hard dick suddenly freed, poking out and slightly upward, bouncing slightly with my pounding heart before I sat back down. My engorged shaft stood straight up as I sat, my purple head completely exposed as it started to form a tiny glistening drop of pre-cum on the tip.

"Jesus Scott! You've grown!" Laurie said as she stared at my lap. Her hand reached out toward me and then pulled back again, hovering in midair between us. "Can I?" she asked, looking up to my face.

I shrugged nervously. "I guess," I finally managed to get out.

She shifted on the sofa, twisting herself so one knee was pressed against mine, her body twisted more towards me before she reached across with one hand, gently wrapping her hand around my shaft. Her hand slowly moved up and down my shaft, stroking a couple inches before she reached over with her other hand, wrapping around me just above her first hand. Her hands pushed up and down my shaft, working down between my legs as far as she could, my head sticking at least an inch above her paired hands. "Damn Scott. I don't remember you being anywhere near this long last time. Do you Sue?"

There was no answer from the chair, as Laurie continued to slowly stroke up and down my shaft, her hand sliding up over my mushroom head, and spreading the growing amount of precum down over my head and shaft. "Um. Laurie, if you keep doing that..." I groaned softly. While I'd had some sex in the last few years, it had been quite a while since the last time, and the warmth and tingle spreading through my body was warning me of what was to come.

"What? You want me to stop? Really? That isn't the Scott I remember. I seem to remember you wanting my hand down your pants in that movie theater."

"Uh huh," I grunted. "Oh shit. You keep doing that and...well, oh shit," I groaned urgently, reaching for her hand and trying to stop her strokes. She held her hand still, but made no move to let go, and as soon as I let go of her hands she went back to stroking me. "Oh god. Laurie," I groaned, my hips trying to push up at her as I slowly slid down on the sofa a bit farther. "Ohhhh damn," I growled softly as my hips pushed up again, a huge shot of cum lancing at least two feet in the air before dropping back and splattering on her hands. I groaned a long, deep groan as my body jerked half a dozen more times, spouting more cum into the air until my climax had reduced to creamy white cum drooling from my head over her hands.

"Well. That was...quick," Laurie said, reaching up to pull the smaller towel from her hair to wipe my cum from her hands and my body.

"Sorry," I said quietly, feeling embarrassed at what had just happened.

"I'm not," Laurie said with a smile. "Looked like it felt good. Did it?"

"Uh huh," I answered simply, pushing myself back up on the sofa as she finished gently cleaning the cum from my shrinking cock.

"So. Now we can talk without that getting in the way," Laurie said. "I kinda wanted to do that since we got caught in the rain. That bulge in your pants looked pretty damn good on the way home."

"Okay. So we know you can jack him off. So what does that have to do with serious talk?" Sue asked irritably from the chair.

"It's simple. I know a secret. An important secret. One that you don't know but I do, and it's one you NEED to know."

"Okay. So you know a secret. So?"

"You want to know what it is?"

"You're gonna tell me even if I don't, so what's the difference?"

"I don't have to, but I think you'd want to know this secret," she said with a smile.

"Laurie. Don't," I said quietly, suddenly realizing what secret she was talking about.

"No. I will! She needs to know," Laurie argued. "Trust me. She needs to know!"

"No. She doesn't. That's all in the past. It doesn't matter anymore and it won't help anything."

"Why? You think that somehow you've got a lock on past feelings? I've got news for you, you DON'T!" Laurie said sternly. She twisted on the sofa and slid her butt closer to the edge, leaning toward Sue. "The secret Scott doesn't want me to tell you is that back when we were in high school, when you were hanging around so that my dad wouldn't freak out, he fell in love with you."

"What? No. He was in love with YOU!"

"Uh huh. He was. Still is, if I'm any judge of emotions. But he fell in love with you too. That's the secret he could never tell you. He was in love with both of us. So much so that he was afraid to tell us because it would hurt us and might ruin our friendship."

"Scott? Is that true? Did you fall in love with me?" Sue asked, twisting in the chair and moving her feet to the floor. As I hesitated to answer, she leaned closer to me. "Scott?"

I sighed deeply. "Yeah," I finally said quietly. "I did."

Sue pushed herself up from the chair and stepped around the coffee table, moving quickly. I recoiled in self-defense, not at all sure what was happening. "HOW COULD YOU!" she shouted at me, swinging first one hand to slap my bare shoulder before swinging the other to slap my other shoulder. I coiled myself back on the sofa as she slapped my upper arms, first on one side and then the other several times before Laurie could get behind her and wrap her arms around her friend to stop the onslaught. "How could you and not tell me? How could you let me feel like you didn't when I did and not tell me?" she said loudly, tears welling up in her eyes. "How could you not tell me that you loved me and leave me feeling like I was stupid for falling in love with someone that didn't love me back?" she said, sinking to her knees in front of me, breaking down into deep sobs, Laurie now holding her to comfort her rather than restrain her. "How could you?" she sobbed.

"Shhh. Just let it out," Laurie cooed softly. "He didn't want to break us up. He cared for both of us too much," she said softly. "He was being a typical guy. You know they never understand us," she said softly, holding her friend, now twisted around and crying on her shoulder.

"Why do guys have to be so stupid?" Sue asked between tearful sobs. "I loved him and I thought he didn't love me back. I thought I was just stupid."

"Shhhh," Laurie whispered to console Sue. "Sometimes guys are too dumb to think things just like we do. You can't blame him for wanting to not hurt us. He loved both of us. How can you ask him to choose? Why would you want to?"

"But it wasn't fair. He was your boyfriend. I wasn't supposed to fall for him. He was just so perfect," she whispered, her sobs having given way to wet sniffles, her hand trying to squeegee the remnants of the tears from her face.

"I know. He was. Maybe he still is," Laurie whispered.

"So what do we do? I can't go back to that. I can't go back to loving him and not being able to say or show it."

"I know," Laurie whispered, holding her with one arm and using her free hand to stroke her hair. "Me either. Knowing what I do now, I couldn't go back there either. Not knowing how much it'd hurt you."

"So what do we do?" Sue asked softly.

"We can send him away," Laurie suggested softly. "He doesn't have to be in our lives. He wasn't for the last ten years, we don't have to let him back in."

"NO! No. I don't want to... I mean...I don't want to do that. At least not right now."

"So what do YOU want to do?"

Sue was silent for several moments. "I don't want to ruin our friendship. I mean, we've pretty much been together since we were freshmen in high school. I don't want to lose that. But..."

"I know," Laurie whispered. "I felt the same thing when I saw him. All those old feelings bubbled up so fast. Things that I thought were long gone were suddenly there again. I'm not sure it's good for me, but I like feeling it again."

"Yeah. Me too," Sue answered, punctuated by a ragged gasp as her body tried to put the remains of the sobs out to pasture.

"So? Can we do this without fighting?" Laurie asked.

"I don't know. It'd have to be equal. There couldn't be a favorite or it'd never work."

"So... Try?" Laurie asked.

"Yeah," Sue answered.

"Well, you better start by apologizing for trying to beat him up then," Laurie said, loosening her grip on her best friend.

"Yeah. I kinda did go off on him didn't I?"

"Oh yeah. Just a little." Laurie laughed as she pushed back and stood up, holding a hand out to help Sue stand up too.

I flinched back a little as Sue stepped toward me, but instead of swinging at me again she reached down for one of my hands. I let her take my hand, lifting it up toward her as she leaned toward me. I felt the hotness of her lips press against the back of my hand as she softly kissed it. She stepped toward me, reaching for my other hand while still clasping the one she already had, leaning over me so her large tits hung down below her chest. She found my other hand and pulled it up, rolling her hand so her palm was against mine, her fingers moving to interlace with mine. She rolled her other hand, the one holding the hand she'd kissed, interlacing our fingers on that hand as well. She moved onto the sofa on top of me, her knees straddling me as she worked herself onto my lap, my hands pushed up and apart.

She leaned and tilted her head down until she could press her lips to mine. It was a long slow, loving, tender kiss. Her hot lips pressed to mine at first and then moving to gently suck and lick mine. She pulled away, sitting upright on me, our hands still intertwined. "I'm sorry I went off on you. I was just so mad at you for never telling me how you felt. I spent years beating myself up for falling in love with someone who didn't love me back."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I answered her. "I just figured that if I did, it'd hurt you both. I didn't know you felt the same way," I answered softly.

I felt Laurie sit down on the love seat next to us, lifting my right arm and ducking under our clasped hands so that she was inside the loop. She leaned against me, reaching her face to mine, kissing my cheek softly. "So, it's a lot to ask. But you know, neither of us are attached right now, and I know you're not. Do you think you might want to, you know, go out with us?"

I looked at Sue sitting on my lap and then turned to Laurie's face, inches from mine. "Both of you?"

"Uh huh. At the same time."

"Could be complicated," I answered quietly.

"Any more complicated than having to live two lives? One keeping secrets for work and the other writing good science fiction? I'd bet that you never figured a plot twist like this in any of your books."

"No, probably not more complicated than that," I agreed.

"So. You want to?" Sue asked. "I mean, you don't have to, not if you don't want to."

It didn't take me more than a few fractions of a second to know my answer. This was what I wanted more than anything after that night celebrating my birthday. This is what I secretly wanted for years after, even though they were gone from my life. It's probably why I couldn't seem to find a relationship that was satisfying, even after all these years. "On one condition," I said quietly.

"What's that?" Sue asked warily.

I gently disengaged my hands from hers, moving down to rest them on her thighs, my right arm looped around Laurie's back. I slipped my left hand down between her legs as gently as I could, sliding them down to her pussy, teasing her lips ever so slightly. "You have to let me give you the kind of sex I wanted to back then, just to say I'm sorry for not being able to tell you how much I cared."

"I think that's fair," she answered softly as I let my fingers gently stroke up and down her lips, working between her wet inner lips as she sat on me, her knees spread apart, pulling her lips apart as well.

"Good," I answered. "You good with that Laurie?"

"I think it's perfect. I'm gonna need to learn how to watch too, for those times when it's her turn and not mine," she said as she lifted my arm and slipped out from under it. She let go of my arm and moved off the love seat to the chair, leaving the two of us alone.

I pulled my hand from between Sue's legs and reached around her, gently rolling her off of me to lay on her back on the love seat, with me still between her legs. I pushed myself back, sliding off the cushions to the floor, careful to stay between her legs as I pushed lower, my face easing down between her spread legs. I looked at her sexy pussy for long seconds before reaching out and slowly stroking my tongue up her wet lips, letting the tip spread them slightly as I stroked. I tasted her tangy juices as I stroked again, licking up her slit and working deeper between her lips.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned as I flicked my tongue across her clit, teasing the hard nub momentarily at the end of my lick. I grinned to myself and repeated the stroke, digging my tongue into her the way I had wanted to so long ago, but never could. In some ways it was like going back to high school all over again. I'd wanted to undress her for so long, but didn't get the chance until almost the end of our senior year, and even then the opportunities were few. A few games of strip poker and truth or dare that ended up with a little touching and kissing. I could still remember watching her stand up and push her panties off for the first time, wishing that she'd step right over to me and push that perfect looking pussy into my face.

"Jesus Scott!" she moaned loudly as I worked my tongue up and down her slit, finding her clit and circling around it with each stroke. "I can't believe how good this feels."

"Uh huh," I grunted, not wanting to stop my attentions.

"I wanted you to do this so much back then. That first time playing strip poker and we got you naked. You lost so bad, we still had lots of clothes on, but I wanted to just strip everything off and let you see me. Let you touch me. If I'd have known how good you were at this, I might have!"

"Glad you think I'm good at it."

"Oh yeah. Almost as good as Laurie is," she moaned.

"SUE!" Laurie cried from where she was sitting.

"What?" Sue moaned. "He is!"

"Yeah. But you just told him we've been having sex with each other!"

"So? If we're gonna be fucking him, he'd figure it out sooner or later." She moaned louder, her hips pushing up at me as I circled her clit with my tongue. "Oh god Scott. Come fuck me. Put your cock in me and fuck me!" she begged, reaching between her legs for me.

I pushed myself from her pussy, wiping her juices off my face as I moved up over her, stopping when my face was over her chest. I leaned my head down and gently kissed each big soft breast, centering my kiss on her nipples before drawing one into my mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I stretched her nipple with my sucking, holding it in my mouth with suction as I circled her nipple with the tip of my tongue. I shifted my weight and reached down between us, finding my hard cock and aiming it at her pussy as I arched my back to bring it closer. I felt her hot wet lips touch my head, and I rubbed up and down her slit, splitting her lips and feeling the heat of her body. I leaned my hips toward her, letting my mushroom head press against the entrance to her depths. I felt my head expand her, forcing itself into her tunnel until it pushed in enough for my head to slip deeper.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck," she moaned loudly as I pressed deeper into her wet pussy. I felt her lips grab at my unlubricated shaft and pulled back a few inches, pushing back again. In and out I pushed, working myself deeper into her hot wet depths, the sensations around my cock assailing my brain with all manner of pleasantness. I felt my head press against the end of her tunnel as she lifted and spread her legs to give me deeper access. In and out I started to slide, keeping my strokes even and slow, wanting to make her climax, but not necessarily too fast.

I wasn't completely inexperienced, but I wouldn't call myself an especially experienced lover either. I was fortunate that one of my girlfriends in the last few years had taken the time to teach me how she liked to have sex. I was going to pull every trick out of the bag that I had to give her the best I possibly could.

In and out I slid, her hips rocking up with each of my strokes, her moans growing in intensity as she slowly inched toward her climax. I switched which breast I was sucking on, drawing her other nipple into my mouth as I continued to stroke deeply into her, the sensations for both of us growing with each stroke. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm gonna come. Oh shit Laurie. I'm gonna come. Oh god Scott. Fuck me baby. Fuck my hot pussy," she moaned loudly as she grew ever closer to climax.

I moved a little faster, driving harder into her with each stroke. I felt her body move with each impact, her big soft tit slipping from my mouth. I pushed myself straight, allowing me to drive harder into her now that I wasn't bent at an uncomfortable angle. I looked down at her incredibly sexy body, no makeup, no fancy hair do, just all natural Sue laying under me, her tits bouncing and rolling wildly on her chest as I pounded into her.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" she squealed, as her pussy contracted around me. "Ohhhhhhh god I'm coooooomiiiiiiing!" she gasped as her whole body shuddered and jerked irregularly, my cock still plunging wildly into her. If I hadn't already come by Laurie's hands such a short time ago, I'd have long since unloaded in her, but without that desperate need pushing, I was able to hold off and give her all she wanted.

She finally wrapped her legs around me, tightening around me and holding me inside her as she gasped for breath. "Oh god Scott. Ohhhhh fuck."

"You liked?" I asked a bit breathlessly as I held myself over her, little beads of sweat starting to drip off my brow.

"Oh yeah. God Scott. Would it scare you for me to say that I love you?" she asked as she reached up and rubbed her hands across my face to wipe away the sweat, then wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down on top of her. "No. Don't answer. I just want to lay here for a minute and feel you on me and in me. I want to know you're real, that you're really here, with me," she whispered as she held me against her hot soft body.

I lay on her, my hips moving slightly, my hard cock still wanting to stroke in and out of her. I wanted to keep going. Her lips kissing my cheek softly, her breathing tickling my ear slightly a she held me close. "I love you Scott. I've loved you ever since that ice skating date we were on. Oh I know I was just along for a chaperone, but when I fell and you helped me up and held me against you while you brushed the snow stuff off my back and my butt. You though I was going to be mad because you touched my butt, but how could I be mad at that face."

"That was a long time ago," I answered.

"Uh huh. You were so sweet and caring, even though I wasn't really your date. I couldn't help but want to be Laurie right then. She was so lucky to have a guy as sweet as you."

"I was afraid you were going to be mad, but you had all that snow on you and I just didn't even think about it before I brushed your butt off."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers