Remembering Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Now you need to go make love to her. Thank you for this, but go to her now. Make her feel like you just made me feel. Make her feel loved and cared for," she whispered before letting go of me with both her legs and arms. She gently pushed my hips away, pushing me out of her, my hard cock glistening with her juices. I pushed up off of her and backed off the love seat, looking over to Laurie, sitting in the chair, one hand on one of her breasts, the other between her legs.

"Sue wants me to make love to you," I said as I stepped over to her.

"No. Not just now. After watching that, I just want to ride on you," she said as she got up from the chair. "There'll be plenty of time for soft tender lovemaking all night. Right now, I just want to feel you in me," she said again as she guided me to turn around and sit in the chair. She quickly knelt in the chair over me, one knee on either side of me. Reaching down between her legs, she found my cock, aiming at her pussy as she lowered herself down toward my lap.

I felt my head press up into her, her hot depths already sopping wet as she slid down my shaft. "Oh god Scott. You feel so damn big inside me," she moaned as she started to lift and lower herself on me. I reached my hands up and cupped both her big soft breasts, feeling their weight, rubbing my thumbs across her hard nipples as she bounced up and down on me faster. Each time she dropped she rolled her hips towards me, pushing her tits towards me and driving her clit into my shaft. As she lifted she rolled away, making her soft tunnel drag along the bottom of my head, sending tingles racing through my body.

"Shit. You're gonna make me come," I grunted, knowing that I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"It's okay," she answered breathlessly, her eyes half closed as her own climax inched closer.

I let go of her breast with my right hand and slipped it between us, letting my finger stroke up across her clit each time she lifted up, enhancing the sensations she was already feeling. I squeezed her other breast, feeling my own climax pushing its way to the surface, my ability to hold back quickly slipping away. "Gonna come," I grunted, moments away from filling her with my cum.

"Uh huh. Me too," she moaned, her legs starting to shudder slightly.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock deep into her as a gush of cum lanced up into her.

"YES!" she cried loudly as she slammed herself down on me, her whole body suddenly trembling and shuddering. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," she gasped as her body shook on me, her pussy clenching and spasming around my spurting cock. She leaned herself toward me, pressing her chest into mine, pulling my hand from between us so that her hard nipples pressed tightly to my chest.

"Scott." I heard her whisper.

"Yeah?"

"You know we, neither Sue or I, have been with anyone for a while, right?"

"I got that idea."

"So if a woman isn't seeing anyone, it's not really a good idea for them to be on the pill or anything, you know, because of the risk of cancer and such."

"I think I've seen something about that on TV. So?"

She sat on me, her cheek pressing on mine, her nipples rubbing against my sweaty chest as she breathed. "Just think about that for a minute," she whispered. I could almost feel her smile as she held me, turning her face to kiss my cheek lightly.

"OHHHHH!" I finally answered, realizing what she was saying.

"Do you mind?" she whispered.

"I guess the question is, do YOU mind? I'm not the one that can get pregnant."

"No. But you could become a father."

I thought about that for a few seconds before answering. "I was ready to marry you and have a family ten years ago. Maybe it's time now."

"Not sure about the married thing yet. There are laws against that kind of thing," she giggled.

"Huh?"

"Sue? You can't marry both of us and you just promised not to play favorites."

"Oh lord."

"Sooooooo. If you're not going to play favorites, I guess you better get ready to have sex with her again. You got some semen to put in her," she said with another giggle. "But I doubt you'll mind too much. The two of you seemed to enjoy it every bit as much as I did."

I looked over to Sue sitting on the sofa, her legs crossed, watching us. "Well, it is Friday. Seems to me like that leaves two whole days and nights to catch up," I finally answered, drawing huge grin from Sue.

"Good boy," Laurie whispered, kissing me on the cheek again.