Remotely Controlled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh...that's nice!" said Miss Harris. "But I really...oooh...don't think this...that this is the time...or place...! Oh Heavens!"

Keith was now kneeling behind her with his face close up to her large arse and had his right hand positioned between her legs. He had inserted a finger inside her and was finger fucking for all he was worth. Her knickers were now round her ankles, but he was having trouble keeping the skirt and petticoat up with one hand while fucking her with the other. After a couple of minutes, he withdrew his finger.

"Oh, Mrs Milligan...Julie, dear...why have you stopped?" said Miss Harris softly. "Please carry on!"

Keith had every intention of so doing but first he had to get the obstacles out of the way. He quickly unzipped Miss Harris's skirt and let it fall to the ground and tried tugging on the petticoat but unfortunately for him she was wearing a full length one so he lifted it up and tucked it inside her suspender belt, then resumed his actions.

Her juices were forming nicely inside her and she was soon very wet. Every now and then, Keith would stroke her clit and she would gasp with pleasure. She was rocking backwards and forwards on her heels with her hands resting on the top of her thighs.

"Oh Julie... Julie... Julie... Julie!" she exclaimed. "Where on earth did you learn to do this? If I died now, I would die a very happy lady! Oh God...something's happening...oh...oh...oohh!"

She stumbled forward as cum oozed from within her and just managed to stop herself from crashing through the curtain. Keith withdrew and stood back in a corner, fondling himself at the sight before him. It took her a minute or so to regain her composure and when she did, she shuffled round to face Julie who was still sitting naked on the bench.

"That was wonderful, dear!" she said in a gentle tone that Julie had never heard her speak in before. "I'm so sorry that I was angry with you before, and I think that we'll overlook what has happened on this occasion; however please don't make a habit of it, at least not in the store! If you ever want to...um...shall we say entertain me again, you can always come round to my place. I'll let you have my address and telephone number!"

Julie didn't know what to say.

"Y-yes, o-okay, Miss Harris," she stuttered.

Miss Harris pulled her petticoat which was now creased from out of the suspender belt and let it fall back into position. She hitched up her skirt and fastened it again, smoothed it down and picked up the French knickers from the floor and stuffed them into her jacket pocket.

"From now on, you may call me Monica," she said. "But not on the shop floor in front of customers or any of the other staff, but only when we're alone."

She reached forward and kissed Julie on the cheek.

"Thank you again, my dear, and don't be too long," she said. "I'll make sure that you're not disturbed."

She left the cubicle and Julie sat dumbfounded for a moment, not believing what she had just witnessed. Only the two of them had been in the cubicle and yet she had witnessed her supervisor's skirt and underwear lifted up, then her skirt and knickers removed and then she was given a finger fuck by an invisible presence. To cap it all, her supervisor thought it was her who had done it and now wanted to be best buddies with her and as if that wasn't enough, she too had been fucked by this apparent presence and it was still only twenty past eleven in the morning!

She started dressing again and Keith stood in the corner watching her as she pulled on her panties and then encased her melons once more in their protective case. It never ceased to amaze Keith how ladies could fasten their bras in one go with their hands behind their back at the first attempt and Julie was no exception. When she was happy that all was in order, she sat on the bench and pulled on her tights, taking great care to roll them smoothly up her legs. Her slip followed and once she had pulled it into place, she stood smoothing it down for a few moments. Keith still had his penis out and was stroking it, almost wishing that he could take her a second time.

There was a large mirror in the cubicle and Julie stood admiring herself for a moment, alternately fondling her breasts and smoothing her slip again before reaching for her blouse. Her bra slowly disappeared from view as she fastened the buttons then she stepped into her skirt and soon the sexy slip had also disappeared. She stepped into her shoes and pulled on her jacket and fastened it then took a comb from her jacket pocket and started combing her hair in front of the mirror. She pulled out the hair grips from her pocket and pulled her hair back into position and pinned it up again. A final smooth down of her uniform and she was ready to face the world again and she took a last look around the cubicle before pulling back the curtain and stepping out into the store once more, taking with her the clothes she had originally gone in to collect.

Keith debated staying in the cubicle and observing and hopefully servicing any females who happened to use it but a young schoolgirl and her mum looked to be heading in his direction so he quickly tucked his penis inside his trousers and made himself scarce. Out in the store, he could see Julie with a customer while Miss Harris was behind the counter sorting out a tray of panties. Every so often she would look across to Julie and a smile would play on her lips.

Keith walked out of the store and along the street. Things were certainly different back in 1974 to how he knew them back in 2014. One of the buildings that he recognised was a bank, although back in his normal life time, it had been long closed and the connecting wall knocked through with the shop next door to make a café.

Keith looked in through the window, and could see four cashier positions facing him. Three of these, of which two were manned and open, were for customers requiring normal cash transactions, while the fourth had the words 'Foreign Exchange Cashier' engraved into the glass. There was a small waiting area with a couple of seats adorned with the bank's logo and Keith went in and sat on one of them. Only one customer, a man, was present and was being served by one of the female cashiers. He paid in a small sum of money and picked up his Deposit book and walked out. Keith debated whether to wait until a female customer came in and then try out the remote on her again, however his attention was diverted by the sound of a door opening nearby and another cashier came through, carrying a pile of leaflets. She set about tidying a nearby leaflet rack and filling up a few vacant gaps with the stock she had brought out.

"Not long to go now, it'll soon be half past twelve," she said to a blond haired lady who sat in the Cashier's desk at the end of the row. "What are you doing this weekend, Anne?"

"Not a lot," said Anne. "I've got the weekend shopping to do when I finish, then its home to do a pile of ironing."

"We're going to my Mum-in-Law's for lunch tomorrow", piped up a young brunette sat next to her. "It's her fiftieth birthday tomorrow so we're having a buffet lunch. There will be about ten of us there."

"I bet you won't be cooking it!" said the cashier at the leaflet rack.

"Alison doesn't know how to cook!" retorted Anne. "She can't even boil an egg. It's a good job her husband can cook or else she would starve to death!"

The cashiers had all entered into a bit of friendly banter between themselves and Keith surveyed them for a few moments, looking at each one in turn, during which he learned that the lady at the leaflet rack was named Pauline and that she was married with three children. She was the oldest of the three Cashiers who were talking and looked to be in her early forties with auburn coloured hair which was styled in a loose perm and just reached her collar. She had a very trim figure and was wearing the bank's corporate uniform which was a navy blue jacket and matching knee length skirt, blue and yellow striped blouse, together with a blue and yellow scarf embroidered with the bank's logo fastened round her neck, light tan hosiery and black low heel shoes.

Anne meanwhile, looked to be in her early thirties. Although Keith could only see her from the waist up, she too was wearing the same uniform as Pauline, as indeed was Alison who was in her late twenties. Anne had her hair styled in a short bob, while Alison's was long and hung loose down her back. It had a centre parting and her appearance was similar to that of the actress who had played Kelly Garrett in the television series 'Charlie's Angels'.

A thought came into his head and he looked at his watch. It was nearly ten minutes to twelve so he had just less than forty minutes until the bank closed. He guessed that Pauline would have to go through to the back again and he would follow her. She finished tidying the leaflet rack and went back to the office door. She keyed in the numbers five, seven, zero, five on a keypad and entered. Keith had just enough time to slip in behind her and follow her through a small stock room into the area behind the glass screen.

All the counter positions had a high swivel chair to match the height of the counter and these had a silver bar around six inches from the bottom. He could see Anne and Alison, both sitting on theirs, resting their feet on a high footrest beneath and he noted that Alison showing a very shapely leg from beneath her skirt, which appeared to be somewhat shorter than those of Anne and Pauline. He was about to press the 'Pause' button again when the main door opened and a lady entered and walked straight up to the position marked 'Foreign Exchange'. She was aged in her early fifties and wore white slacks and a pale blue top. She spoke in a haughty manner.

"I say, excuse me, is there anybody serving here?" she asked.

"Yes, madam," said Alison, sliding off her chair and showing even more leg. "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'll go and fetch my colleague."

The customer looked at her watch and tutted disapprovingly. Clearly she expected to be served instantly and was not impressed to be kept hanging around. Alison disappeared through a door at the back of the office and returned with another cashier who looked around twenty years of age. She had collar length brown hair and wore the same uniform as her colleagues.

"This is Donna, our Foreign Exchange Cashier," said Alison sweetly. "She'll be able to help you."

She went back to her seat and eased herself back onto her chair, pulling her skirt straight so that not as much leg was showing as before. Keith could feel things getting to work under his trousers as Donna came towards her counter. Her chair was pushed to one side and she stood facing her customer.

"Hello madam, I'm sorry to keep you waiting, how may I help you today?" she asked politely.

"My husband and I are travelling to Austria on Monday," the lady replied. "What currency would you recommend that I take with me?"

"Oh, that's nice," said Donna politely. "What part are you going to and how will you be getting there?"

"We're stopping just outside Salzburg for two weeks and we're travelling by train and ferry. I can't abide flying," said the lady. "We're going to see where The Sound of Music was filmed. Have you ever been?"

She gave Donna the sort of look as if to say 'I bet you've never heard of the place' but Donna was equal to her and was able to respond that in fact she had and they were soon deep in conversation together.

Donna stood on her left leg with her right crossed over behind it and her foot pointing towards the ground. Her hands were resting on the counter and Keith could see there was a gap underneath it that he could just about squeeze into. There was just sufficient room for him to crouch down, although he had to be careful as there was a treadle alarm under each cashier's position and he didn't want to set it off! Her skirt hem rested slightly above her knee and was now at eye level and Keith tentatively eased it up a little. He was aware that any sudden movement may be noticed, either by Donna herself or by Alison who was one space away from her.

Donna had very shapely legs and Keith could feel his cock getting harder as he raised her skirt a few inches higher. A white lacy scalloped hem appeared followed by an inch or so of smooth shiny white nylon. He hooked his thumbs underneath and slowly raised the two items of clothing a little higher until the thick welts of two stocking tops came into view together with three salmon pink suspender clips holding each one up. He gently let the items down again and reached into the canvas bag for the breadsticks. Stockings and suspenders meant that he should be able to pleasure Donna quite easily! She was still talking to her customer and felt her skirt slide the last inch or so into place and she looked down at it. She uncrossed her legs and stood up straighter and brushed the front of it as she was speaking.

"Okay then, Mrs Cameron", she said. "So you would like fifty pounds worth of Austrian Schillings to get you started and four hundred pounds worth of Travellers Cheques is that correct?"

The lady nodded.

"Okay," she said working out the total on her calculator. "That will be a total of four hundred and fifty seven pounds and thirty pence altogether, and that includes our commission fee. If you could just make your cheque out to 'Cash' please, that will be fine as you have an account with us."

The lady reached into her handbag for her cheque book and Donna took a key from her cash drawer and moved to the safe which was immediately down on her left hand side. She inserted it into the lock and unfastened it, then lifted the handle and pulled the heavy door open. She squatted down on her haunches as she searched the back of the safe for the envelope that held the Austrian currency and Keith had a fantastic, unrestricted view right up her skirt. He could clearly see her sexy white slip, her bare thighs at the top of her stockings and right at the back, a pair of skimpy salmon pink panties which didn't look as though they were covering as much of her crotch area as maybe they should have.

Keith nearly came there and then, but managed to stop himself. The view lasted a little more than ten seconds but it seemed much longer than that before Donna found what she was looking for and stood up, pushing the heavy door almost closed. She took some currency out of the envelope and counted out the amount she needed, before putting the remainder back into it. She had also brought out a bundle of Travellers Cheques of various denominations and ascertained those which her customer required. She checked those which she had selected in her accounts book noting the serial numbers and the amount of currency she had taken before pulling the heavy door open again and squatting down once more.

Once more Keith had to control himself as the same view reappeared. She was barely three feet away from him and this time the viewing time was slightly longer as she had to stack a few items away tidily before she stood again and pushed the heavy door to with a big 'clunk', before resetting the handle and locking it again.

Keith had managed to get a bread stick out of his bag and carefully lifted her skirt and slip once more. Donna was still talking with her customer about her forthcoming trip and never felt anything. She was standing straighter and closer to the counter on this occasion and Anne and Alison were both talking quietly to each other as they waited for their next customer. Pauline was at a desk at the back talking to a customer on the phone.

Once he had a good view of her crotch, Keith let both skirt and slip rest on his head for a moment as he carefully pulled the gusset of her panties to one side. There were a few wispy hairs peeking out of the side but he soon found her vaginal entrance and teased the end of the breadstick over it. He had decided against giving her a full fuck with it as it would cause too much attention but he thought this should excite her enough so stimulate her juices. Donna had just finished checking that all was in order with her customer's cheque when Keith started teasing her clit.

"Okay, Mrs Cameron, everything's in... ooh... order with your... um... cheque," she said. "I'll just...ooh... count out your currency for you... ooh!"

Mrs Cameron looked at her quizzically.

"Is everything all right dear?" she enquired in a concerned tone.

"Yes...um...fine," said Donna going slightly red.

Keith had gently lowered her skirt and slip back into place and was now stimulating her blindly with the breadstick. Donna, meanwhile, was feeling uncomfortable and was trying hard not to show it.

"Right," she continued. "We have fifty pounds worth of Austrian Schillings at thirty two schillings to the pound, which makes... ooh... one thousand six hundred schillings."

She was starting to feel quite excited as she started counting out the currency.

"One hundred, two hundred... ooh... three hundred," she began, trying hard to concentrate.

She had just reached nine hundred when Keith gave her clit another direct prod with the breadstick, making her gasp and lose count.

"I'm sorry, I'll have to start again," she said, going bright red.

Mrs Cameron looked slightly bemused and her actions had now alerted Alison, though thankfully she didn't notice the slight movement that Keith was making beneath her colleague's skirt, neither did Donna as she was still counting the currency again and this time Keith let her continue uninterrupted. When she had finished, she handed the Travellers Cheques to Mrs Cameron and asked her to sign them. Keith was still gently teasing her, though not sufficient for her to bring attention to herself.

"Is everything all right," whispered Alison while Mrs Cameron signed her cheques.

"Yes, fine," said Donna, watching her customer, although in truth it was not.

Her panties were now quite damp and she could feel a lone stream of cum slowly trickling down her leg. She started fidgeting from one leg to the other in an attempt to get comfortable and all she wanted now was for Mrs Cameron to complete her transaction so that she could go and investigate and clean herself up.

When she had finished, Mrs Cameron handed the Travellers Cheques back to Donna, who quickly checked through them to ensure that everything had been signed correctly. Keith was still teasing her and now the serious stuff had finished, he started intermittently prodding her clit once more.

"Everything's in order," said Donna, putting the Travellers Cheques in a blue plastic wallet, together with the currency. " I do hope that you have... oh gosh...um sorry... a nice holiday and if you... ooh... have any currency... ooh... sorry... or cheques left when you come back then we can... aah...change them back for you."

She handed the wallet to Mrs Cameron who put it in her handbag together with her cheque book.

"Thank you," said Mrs Cameron. "Are you quite sure you're all right dear, you do look a little flushed."

"Yes," said Donna. "I came over feeling a little...unwell, but I feel a bit better now, thank you."

"Good, well I hope you feel yourself soon!" said Mrs Cameron. "Thank you, you've been most helpful."

"Thank you again, and have a nice holiday," said Donna, feeling relieved that the transaction was now complete.

As soon as Mrs Cameron had gone out of the door, she turned and headed for the door at the back. She certainly needed to 'feel herself' as Mrs Cameron had so aptly phrased it! Keith just had time to pull the breadstick out from under her clothes and he noted the juices secreted on its end and took a bite from it. It tasted sweet and he had soon finished it off.

Alison had swung her chair round to go after her colleague as Keith emerged from his hiding place. She slid off it and was about to follow when Keith pressed the 'Pause' button. She was frozen having just passed Donna's chair. Anne in turn was still sitting on hers with her arms folded on the counter, facing the front and Pauline was now leaning over a desk sorting out some paperwork. She too had noticed Donna's strange behaviour and looked a trifle concerned as Donna rushed off. Keith licked his lips; there were still three ladies in the office that needed to be examined and it was time for a bit more fun and frivolity!