Remotely Controlled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they had a chance to answer, Keith had hit the 'Pause' button once more and everyone was frozen to the spot. He walked up to Anne and crouched down in front of her and immediately lifted up the front of her skirt. Rather disappointingly for him she wore only a pair of tights over a pair of white briefs; however he was determined to thoroughly check out each member of staff so he hooked his fingers into the waistband and gently withdrew them down to her ankles, followed immediately by her briefs. Her bush was very neatly trimmed and her lips could be picked out quite easily, however they were quite tightly closed. He stroked them gently hoping that she would be stimulated enough to open them so that he could finger fuck her, but to no avail, so he turned his attention to the most mature of the three, Pauline.

Keith had been instantly attracted to Pauline from the moment when he had first seen her arranging the leaflet racks nearly half an hour earlier and soon set about disrobing her, starting with her jacket and quickly following with her skirt. As he pushed it away from her waist, he could see another translucent white nylon petticoat emerge, slightly longer than that of Alison, and with no lace hem. What caught his eye however was another set of suspenders attached to yet another pair of tan stockings. His cock stiffened at the sight of it and he had soon set about removing her blouse followed by the slip itself by sliding its straps from her shoulders and letting it slip gently to the floor.

Keith had already learned that she was the mother of three children but looking at her now, dressed in a white low cut bra and matching snug fitting panties, it was hard to imagine. Her figure was hourglass perfect and her boobs looked amazing and were almost falling out of their supporting garment. Keith could clearly see the outer ring of each of her pink areolas protruding above the lacy material. Her ensemble was completed with a rather fetching, miniscule suspender belt holding up her light tan stockings.

Keith had soon removed her bra and was fingering and tweaking her nipples, and licking the tips of them. Within a few minutes, they were starting to become harder and he put his hand inside the waistband of her panties, searching out her pussy lips. Unlike Anne, they were already moist and primed for action so he pulled them down to her ankles and quickly removed them along with her redundant skirt and petticoat.

Once more, he removed his trousers and boxer shorts and primed his cock for action at the entrance to Pauline's pussy. Gently, almost reverently, he entered her and placed her arms on his shoulders and his around her waist before starting his steady thrusting motions for the fourth time in just over an hour. For nearly ten minutes, he patiently thrust away, in and out, in and out, keeping to a steady rhythm and frequently making contact with her g-spot, and once again in complete silence from his companion, until finally his persistence paid off and Pauline spewed forth her juices as he came inside her.

Feeling tired, but nevertheless exalted, he pulled out of her and surveyed the scene before him. Two banks clerks, naked apart from their stockings and suspenders, plus another who was minus her skirt and briefs and with the rest of her clothing in disarray had been shagged to an orgasm, while the fourth stood with her tights and panties round her ankles. Together with Julie earlier, it was not a bad morning's work, he mused.

He pulled his boxers and trousers back on and was about to press the 'Pause' button to bring them back to life when he had a brainwave. He would restore them to their original state which would confuse them even more before leaving. Restoring Anne to her former state was quite simple as all he had to do was pull her briefs and tights back up again. He had another quick feel of her pussy lips but in spite of all the action which had just taken place in front of her with her colleagues, it was still dry. Next he propped the door open with a chair as he didn't know the code number to open it and went into the kitchen which was next door where he found a clean towel. He ran it under the sink tap and went back to the other room where he set about cleaning each of his conquests in turn before redressing them, starting with Alison and finishing with Pauline.

Ten minutes later, four smartly dressed bank clerks stood before him once more. He kissed each of them on the lips and then pressed the 'Pause' button to restore them to life. They each looked at each other in disbelief, then Alison spoke.

"I don't understand it," she said. "A moment ago, I was half undressed and in my petticoat feeling as though I'd had a good shag, now I'm completely dressed, yet I don't remember a thing!"

"I was naked apart from my stockings," said Donna. "Strangely enough, I still feel as though someone's had their way with me!"

"Funnily enough, so do I!" said Pauline, rubbing the front of her skirt. "I don't understand it! You two were definitely in a state of undress and now you're both pristine! How about you, Anne?"

"I'm fine!" said Anne. "I feel no different, but it's true what Pauline says. Half a minute ago you were completely undressed."

"Maybe we imagined it!" said Alison, trying to forget what had happened.

"No, it definitely happened," said Anne. "I saw everything of yours, Donna!"

Donna blushed a deep red.

"But I don't see how..." she began.

Keith decided to leave the ladies to it. Everyone was now talking loudly and trying to get their point of view across. He pressed the 'Pause' button momentarily while he let himself through into the public area so that the camera didn't pick up the door opening and went back into the street. Once outside, he pressed the 'Pause' button again and peered through the window. Anne had come back out to the counter and was looking somewhat perplexed. She kept looking towards the back door where her colleagues were. Pauline quickly appeared with a bunch of keys in her hand and swiftly locked the doors and put the sign to 'Closed' before going back behind the counter again. After a few minutes, Alison and Donna reappeared. Everyone now appeared to be more composed and Alison also managed a joke with Pauline, so all appeared to be well between them.

Keith wandered down the street again and looked at his watch. It was now just after a quarter past twelve. He was thinking it would soon be lunch time but should he have it in the era where he was now or go back to 'normal' time. He decided to go back home, have some lunch and watch the afternoon's horse racing on the new television. He went home via the direct route, as he had done with Kim the previous afternoon and soon came to the opposite side of the park from where he had set out that morning and walked along the pathway towards the children's play area at the other end.

The park was a wide open space around four hundred yards long and about two hundred wide. There was a domed bandstand in the centre and a small café and public toilets at the top, near to the children's play area. It was surrounded on all four sides by public roads but on the path where Keith was, there was a space of around forty feet from the perimeter fence and the council had planted assorted plants and bushes and each had a small black name plaque denoting its title.

Keith walked along the pathway until he came to a seat about halfway along and decided to take a rest and see if anyone suitable came past. All the children he had seen earlier in the play area had now left and the only people present were a young mother and her toddler son and daughter who were by the swings in the children's play area. The mother appeared to be wearing a light, floral summary dress, which in any other circumstance, he would have been happy to have checked out, but he had no intentions of doing anything intimate to anyone where a child was present.

He looked back up the pathway from the direction he had come in and could see a fair haired lady who looked around forty years of age walking along it about fifty yards away. She carried a large brown carrier bag in her right hand and now and then, she would stop and admire a particular bush or plant. Keith sat watching her as she came nearer and eventually came past where he was sitting. Now and again, she would stop by a particular plant or bush and he would hear her talk to herself. He let her continue past him a little way, and decided that she would be a suitable target.

When she had got a little way past, he took out the remote and pressed the 'Slow Rewind' rewind button and watched as the lady slowly walked backwards past him, doing exactly the same things she had done when she walked past a minute or two earlier. The traffic on the main road he had just come in from was also slowly moving backwards and a blackbird flew backwards from a tree branch to the grass around thirty feet away and pushed a worm back into the ground! Even the hands on his watch were going backwards! It was most uncanny.

He let the lady continue past him a little way before stopping her and letting her come forward at normal speed. She stopped near to where he was sitting as she had done when she first walked by and looked at a flowering Buddleia bush.

"What a lovely Buddleia," she said to herself. "I do wish the one in my garden was like that. The butterflies just adore it."

She was about to walk on when she noticed something and stopped again.

"A Red Admiral butterfly," she said out loud again. "How beautiful it looks and how well it stands out amongst all those Cabbage Whites."

Keith sat and looked at her for a moment as she watched the butterflies dancing about and settling on the bush She was about the same height as his girlfriend, Kim, with brown eyes and her hair was cut in a page boy style which curled slightly under at the end, just touching the collar of the beige jacket that she was wearing. Considering it was the middle of July and quite warm, this was zipped up as if it were autumn. A brown, knee length pleated floral skirt protruded from beneath it and she also wore dark tan hosiery and brown low-heeled shoes with an imitation gold buckle across the top. A brown leather handbag hung from her right shoulder.

There was something endearing about the clothes that ladies wore at this time, Keith thought to himself as he stood up to face her. For a start, you couldn't usually guess what anybody was wearing underneath and everything that was worn was neat and tidy and purposeful. Everything seemed layered and practical whereas the ladies of the twenty-first century seemed to delight in displaying bra straps and sometimes half the bra itself from under one or more flimsy tops, or worse still, violent coloured thongs from the waistband of their jeans or trousers.

She was about to move on again when Keith put his arms round her waist and started kissing her passionately on the lips, running his hands over her breasts as he was doing so. The lady was taken by complete surprise and she let go of her shopping bag which fell to the tarmac. Luckily for her there was nothing breakable inside and she started struggling and trying to hit out and her handbag slipped from her shoulder to the crease of her elbow.

There was nobody else on the footpath for her to attract attention and the only other people around was the mother with her two children a couple of hundred yards away in the play area. Keith stopped for a moment and she broke free, then stopped suddenly as she realised there was nobody else around. She looked a little bewildered, wondering what it was that had attacked her so suddenly and brushed her jacket straight with her hand. She picked up her shopping bag and was about to set off again when Keith hit the 'Pause' button, followed immediately by the yellow button.

The first thing he did was to take her shopping bag and handbag from her and put them on the bench and he soon started to undress her by unfastening the zip on her jacket. He pulled the two parts away and slid the coat from her shoulders. She wore a thin, beige coloured cardigan underneath, fastened with around eight or nine tiny buttons, together with a cream blouse and her skirt. The top button of her blouse was also unfastened and its collar sat over that of her cardigan.

Keith made short work of the buttons on the cardigan and it soon joined her jacket and handbag on the bench. There were six visible buttons on her blouse, including the unfastened top one, and now he had a decision to make, should he remove it next, or should he do her skirt? When Julie had undressed herself earlier, she had removed her blouse first. When he had undressed Donna, it was her skirt he had removed first, and he wondered what the correct etiquette was. He thought of what Kim did when she got undressed and from what he could remember was that if she wore a top over the waistband of her skirt or trousers that came off first, if her top was tucked in then the bottoms came off first. He looked at the lady and her blouse was tucked into the waistband of her skirt.

"Right then, skirt it is!" he said to her. Her skirt had quite a high waistband and he put his arms round her to unfasten it. His hand was on the zip when a thought came to him.

"You know somehow this doesn't seem right," he said looking at her calm expression. "I don't know you and I don't really like doing this to anonymous ladies."

He went and sat on the bench and picked up her handbag. He opened it and found her purse, a glass case with a pair of spectacles inside and a small red diary for 1974. He opened the first page and read the name 'Mrs Christine York' clearly printed in neat capital letters. He quickly scanned her personal details, address and phone number and noted that her husband was noted as her next of kin and was also called Keith, then closed the diary and put it back in the bag and closed it again.

"Well, Christine, you're no longer anonymous to me anymore," he said to her as he stood up. "I'm Keith, by the way. I have the same name as your husband and I only hope that I can do you the same justice as hopefully he does to you!"

He stood before and put his arms round her once more. He could feel her breasts rubbing against his chest as he slowly pulled the zip down the short length to its base. Her skirt had a small brown button on the waistband and he was about to unfasten it when he had yet another brainwave.

'I could make you do this yourself!' he said to himself and pressed the 'Pause' button on the remote and Christine came back to life again. A bewildered expression slowly appeared across her face as she found herself in her skirt and blouse. She turned towards the bench and noticed her cardigan lying on top of her jacket and reached out to pick it up. As she did so, Keith hit the green button.

"You look a little overdressed, Christine. Why don't you remove one or two items? How about the skirt perhaps and then maybe the blouse?"

Christine's fingers immediately went straight to the zip on her skirt and Keith noticed a slightly surprised expression on her face when she discovered that the zip was already undone. However, she soon had the little button undone as well and carefully eased the skirt over her hips and down towards the ground.

Her blouse seemed to have yards of material and two more fully fastened buttons appeared before the tapered hem gave way to yet another example of smooth, creamy nylon, followed by an inch or so of finely scalloped lace around the hem. Just as if she were in her bedroom at home, she stepped out of it and carefully folded it and laid it on top of her cardigan, then set about unfastening the buttons down the front of her blouse, starting from bottom. She soon had them all unfastened and removed the blouse from her body, and just as she had done with her skirt a few minutes earlier, she folded it neatly and laid it on the bench.

Keith could feel his cock straining at the leash at the sight of her. The bust of her petticoat had just as much lace around it as the hem had and it was held onto her body by two thin straps no wider than an average piece of string and he stood back for a moment and admired her. In an urban park, under a clear blue sunny sky on Saturday lunchtime in mid-July stood a forty year old housewife wearing a short, cream petticoat, looking totally stunning. She was standing with her back to the sun and the bright sunlight shone through the sheer transparent material giving a perfect silhouette of her legs and body. Now and again, there would be a slight breeze which rustled her petticoat and her hair quite sexily.

Keith stood before her and ran his hands over her breasts and massaged them through the silky material. He stooped to lift up the hem of her petticoat with both hands and slowly he raised it and a pair of tan stockings held up by a white suspender belt appeared, partially covered by a pair of lemon floral briefs.

Christine's features slowly transformed into a look of horror as her underwear continued its upward journey and she put her hands out to try and push him away momentarily. Now even her bra was exposed. She had chosen a pale blue one, and silly thoughts started to go through her head like 'Why didn't I wear matching underwear today!' 'Actually, it's quite a turn on being half naked in a public place' and 'That breeze is really quite stimulating!"

Keith still had a hold on her petticoat but he managed to hook her bra up over her breasts. They were slightly smaller than he expected and were slightly conical but otherwise looked perfectly firm and perky. The nipples stood upright and bullet hard and Keith started licking each one, then alternately sucking and gently biting each one.

Christine was actually starting to enjoy it and the look of horror had now turned to one of pleasure. She was no longer trying to fend off the unwanted advances and took hold of her petticoat and bra and held them up over her breasts and she could feel herself getting quite excited and worked up.

After about five minutes, Keith knelt before her and drew her briefs down to her ankles exposing a forest of fair wispy hairs. She slowly raised her right foot to allow Keith to pull them off then the left and then stooped and casually tossed them on top of the pile of clothing! Her fears had now receded and she opened her legs slightly in anticipation.

Keith had dropped his trousers and boxers once more and took another quick look around. There was still only the two of them in the park so carefully he guided his now rampant penis into Christine, tickling her clit as he did so. Even though she saw him coming, she still jumped as he did so, and then relaxed as she felt her muscles tighten around him. He had soon settled into his normal steady rhythm.

Christine had her eyes closed as he pounded her, her mouth was half open as though she may have been offering words of vocal encouragement, or possibly even an uncouth outburst or two. Who could possibly tell? Keith could feel the sap rising once again; he was gripping her waist tightly pulling her onto him and her hands had found their way onto his shoulders. Her crumpled petticoat was still holding its position and was resting on the redundant bra and her tits were wobbling like two upturned bowls of blancmange with a little cherry on the end.

Eventually Keith could hold back no more and filled her up to the brim and beyond as cum trickled in streams back down her legs and around her stocking tops. He stayed locked onto her for a minute or so as she opened her eyes, seemingly staring into space, a deep contented smile on her face. Surely she was dreaming, she thought. Nobody could be doing this to her in a public place, She would wake up soon and find her husband Keith in bed with her, inside her