Remotely Controlled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decided to start with Pauline as she was the only one of the three standing in a suitable position however a flashing red light in the corner of the room caught his eye. A small television camera was pointing across the room.

"Blimey," thought Keith to himself. "I hope nobody is watching that, mind you it's pointing away from where I was so I don't suppose it will pick up anything."

He looked around furtively and spotted another one above the entrance door pointing towards the customer area.

"I'd better not try anything in here," he said to himself. "It will look damn strange if somebody is watching it and they see fully dressed people suddenly become half naked in the space of one frame."

Donna had gone through the door at the back, which like the previous one also had a coded entry number to it. Keith tried pressing the same digits, five, seven, zero, five that Pauline had used to gain entry from the public area but this time the door stayed firmly shut.

"Damn!" said Keith out loud. "There could be a multitude of combinations and it could take forever to guess the correct one".

Then he remembered that Alison had just got off her chair as if she was going to follow Donna. Maybe all was not lost after all. He pressed the 'Pause' key again and Alison trotted across the room after her colleague. She tapped on the door.

"Are you okay in there, Donna?" she called to her. "Can I come in?"

Donna replied with a muffled 'Yes' and Alison pressed the required digits on the door pad, but did them so quickly that Keith couldn't tell which ones she had done. She let herself in and he squeezed in behind her just as the door started to close.

They were in a small room which Keith guessed was the staff rest room. He looked quickly around for any cameras but there were none so he knew he would be okay. The room was about fifteen feet square with a two small desks. On one stood two closed circuit television sets, showing the images from each camera in black and white while the other small desk stood opposite with a couple of chairs in front of it which the staff used on their breaks. There were also half a dozen full sized metal lockers against the far wall where the staff kept their coats and personal belongings and Donna was standing in front of an open one, rummaging through her handbag.

"Is everything alright, Donna?" asked Alison, with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm not sure," said Donna. "When I was serving Mrs Cameron just now, I got the sensation that someone was...um...touching me up."

"How do you mean," asked Alison.

"Well, this might sound strange," said Donna. "But I swear I felt someone lift the front of my skirt and start...interfering...you know, down below!"

She rubbed her hands over the front of her skirt, indicating her pussy area and blushed slightly.

"You always did have a vivid imagination, Donna," Alison chuckled. "There's only the four of us here and we're all women on duty today and there's no way that anyone could have done that to you. You would have noticed if anyone was under the counter, and the security cameras would have picked them up."

She pointed to the screens on the desk.

"I guess you're right," said Donna. "My undies do feel a bit damp though, but don't tell Pauline and Anne that I told you that!" she whispered, blushing again.

"You must be subconsciously thinking about your Steve," said Alison. "Was he working last night?"

Donna shook her head.

"So did you...you know?"

Donna nodded and blushed a deep red.

"It used to happen to me sometimes when I was your age," said Alison. "I used to think of Bernie all the time. Of course it doesn't happen to me at all now, I mean, we hardly ever...you know! In fact I can't think of the last time we did! It's a few months, and to be honest, I think he's going off me a bit. I'm worried that there might be someone else, you know, another woman, but don't tell the others that, will you?" she added.

Donna shook her head.

"Come on," said Alison, "We'd better get back outside. They'll be sending out a search party."

Keith seized his chance and quickly pressed the 'Pause' button before either of them had a chance to go back outside. So, Alison had not had any for weeks had she, and Donna was 'dreaming of Steve'. Well he would give both of them something to think about! He decided to start with Alison and was about to remove her jacket when he heard his name being called.

"Hi, Keith," said a familiar sounding voice.

Keith jumped violently and looked around. Both Alison and Donna were frozen in time so he knew it wasn't either of them. He then noticed the two television screens on the desk. The left hand one, which had hitherto been showing the pictures from the camera in the customer area, had gone blank while the right hand one was focused on the staff area behind the counter. He could see Pauline outside; she was now standing behind the counter talking with Anne, who was now also standing by her position. Suddenly, the left hand one flickered, and a colour image of the news presenter who had spoken to him on the screen in the store the previous day appeared. At first, it was just a head and shoulders image, but as she spoke, the camera slowly panned back to reveal her standing in front of the news screen and wearing a blue dress, similar to the red one she had worn the day before.

"Hi Keith," she said. "I'm pleased that you seem to be getting the hang of the remote and you seem to have managed to find quite a few of the operations on it."

Keith rubbed his head in amazement. How on earth did she know where he was? How was a black and white screen suddenly showing a colour image? It was all very mysterious.

"We have another new innovation," said the presenter. "Try moving Donna's arm and leg."

Keith did as he was asked but she was frozen solid, as had Doreen and the other ladies been when he had first encountered them the previous day.

"It's difficult to get things off when they are like that, isn't it," said the presenter. "Do you remember that I told you about the coloured buttons yesterday? Press the yellow button and try moving Donna's arm again and see what happens."

Once more, Keith did as instructed and found that he could now move her arm. The movement was a bit stiff and it reminded him of seeing his little sister dressing and undressing her dolls when they were children.

"That should make life easier for you!" said the presenter. "Now tap her left leg gently with your hand."

Keith did as he was instructed and Donna's foot slowly lifted six inches off the ground and when the presenter asked him to tap it again, it lowered back into its original stance.

"That should help you with the lower garments," said the presenter. Now treat those two girls nicely, won't you?" she added. "I'm sure you'll be handsomely rewarded!"

The screen suddenly went blank and flickered back to its original image. Now both screens were now showing their original pictures once more with Anne and Pauline still motionless in their positions by the counter.

Keith's head was spinning as he tried to get his head around what had just happened but the sight of Alison and Donna standing innocently before him soon brought him back to his senses. His mind went back to what Dawn had just told him and he carefully lifted Alison's right arm, then lowered it back again. Now he had two live 'dolls' top play with, and two more outside in the main counter area!

He took a step towards Alison and unfastened her jacket then pulled her scarf free from the gold woggle which held it in place and pulled it slowly and seductively from around the collar of her blouse, the top button of which was already undone. He then unfastened the next two buttons and was met a modest cleavage encased in yet another layer of white shiny nylon material. He could feel his cock straining under his trousers as he ran his right hand over the front of her skirt then brought both hands up to massage and fondle her breasts over her blouse. He walked slowly round behind her, letting his left hand run between the shiny material and that of her bra, squeezing her breast gently as he did so.

He came and stood in front of her for a moment then knelt before her, running his hands once more over the front of her skirt, then sliding them up her nylon clad legs beneath it. He pulled the skirt up about six inches noting another pair of stocking welts, this time with three white suspenders attached to each one. Her lacy petticoat hem had somehow ridden up under her skirt and was dangling down at the front. He pulled it down and straight again, feeling all round under her skirt, until it sat evenly and then pulled her skirt back into position.

Alison stared impassively ahead, seemingly oblivious to her fate as he brushed his hands over the front of her skirt once more, then moved then up over her body to her blouse. He unfastened another couple of buttons, leaving just one fastened above the waistband of her skirt. He pushed her jacket and blouse slightly away from her shoulders and pulled the front of her petticoat down and slightly away from her bra, which was white with multi-coloured daisies on it. This gave him more room to push his hands inside and molest them freely. Her breasts were small but very supple and he could feel the nipples stiffening under their protective covering.

Keith guessed she would be quite wet by now and inched her skirt and petticoat up above her stocking welts, exposing her briefs, which were not of the skimpy variety that he was expecting, but were quite full and were white with deep red daisy flowers and a tiny red scalloped border around the waistband and leg apertures. He ventured a finger inside the gusset and she was indeed dripping wet. He rubbed his fingers inside her for a few moments to stimulate her some more, and then withdrew them, cheekily twanging the white suspender straps which protruded from beneath them and held her stockings in place.

"Bernie, you're a very lucky man!" said Keith to himself as he held her skirt and petticoat up past her waist surveying the scene. How he wished that Kim and other ex-girlfriends he had known had worn such sexy and stimulating articles of clothing.

He let his left hand wander inside her briefs once more, while his right went back inside her petticoat, rubbing each breast alternately. Her juices were forming quite nicely and he withdrew from her and rubbed a bit on her lips, and then noticed Donna standing nearby, seemingly watching the proceedings, her lips slightly open, and he couldn't resist rubbing some of her colleague's juices on her lips too.

He went back to Alison and unfastened the remaining visible button and pulled the blouse out of the waist band of her skirt. There was one other button which had been hidden and that too was soon undone and he pulled the two parts of the blouse apart. He ravished her breasts through her petticoat and bra for a moment and then walked round behind her and pulled up her skirt and petticoat from the back, exposing her briefs and suspenders and ran his fingers under the gusset once more.

He smiled, imagining what she would be saying and doing if she were able to participate with him as he walked back round her, inspecting his handiwork. She looked quite dishevelled now, her jacket and blouse were wide open, and her skirt was rucked up about eight inches above her knees with around five inches of scalloped lace and white shiny nylon protruding below its hemline from all angles. Once behind her again, he lifted her skirt right up and gave a firm slap to each of her arse cheeks in turn.

Her skirt was intruding on his long term intention which was to give her a good screwing so with a quick flick of the button and a short rasp on the little zip, he eased it over her hips. He had a bit of a struggle as its hem was higher up over her knee than usual but eventually it was in a position to slide gracefully down to her ankles. He remembered what the presenter had told him on the monitor and tapped each of her legs in turn, marvelling at how she lifted and dropped each foot to order so that he was able to pull the unwanted item away.

He stood back for a moment and admired his handiwork. Her petticoat had dropped back to its normal length as he had removed her skirt and now sat around four inches above her knee and she looked sexy and vulnerable at the same time. He then pulled her petticoat up right up over her breasts, exposing the floral briefs and bra, noting the white suspender belt whose fasteners disappeared inside her briefs and re-emerged to attach to the welts of her stockings. He put his right hand down inside the briefs and stroked her pussy, then ran his hands under the back of her blouse and jacket to unfasten her bra which he lifted forward and free of her breasts.

The front of her petticoat was now scrunched up under her chin, while her bra rested above her breasts. He was holding these aloft with his left hand as he leaned onto her and started licking her left teat and fondling her right breast with his right. After a minute or so, he swapped hands so that his right was now holding her underclothing up while he groped her left breast with his other one. After another couple of minutes, he let go of her clothing and ran his hands over her body to the waistband of her briefs. Her clothing slipped slightly but rested on the top of her breasts as he eased her briefs away and down to her ankles. A quick tap on each leg as before and he was able to disentangle them easily.

Her pussy hairs were naturally wispy and not as thick as he thought they were when he had groped inside her briefs earlier. He could see her clit quite clearly and it was already slightly open. His penis was hard under his trousers which he quickly removed together with his boxer shorts. It sprung out horizontal before him with the glans already back and a spec of precum at the tip. Gently he eased the tip into the opening, and her moist juices helped it ease into position. He moved her arms, still clad in her jacket and blouse to his shoulders as best he could and gripped her waist tight as he started to thrust her.

He took it quite steady to start with and it seemed strange to be doing it with somebody in complete silence. Julie had been very vociferous earlier, as had Lucy and his own girlfriend Kim the day before. It was almost like fucking a rubber doll, he thought as he banged away in his own thoughts. Alison was still staring ahead. Her petticoat had slipped down over her breasts, and was now resting on top of his arms.

Keith could feel her juices fermenting within and it wasn't long before vast quantities of cum started running down the inside of her thighs as she shot his load deep inside her. There was no audible sign that she had had an orgasm but from the amounts that he could see and feel, there was obviously more than just his secretions and the moment of ecstasy had been reached. He withdrew from within her and wiped the end of his penis with a tissue. Her petticoat had slipped back towards its more usual position and he straightened it so that it rested just above her knee once more.

Around ten minutes before, Alison had been a well-dressed, smartly presented bank cashier. Now she stood impassively before him with her jacket and blouse wide open, with the V-neck of her petticoat displaying her cleavage. Her right hand petticoat strap together with the corresponding one of her bra, which was now unfastened and hanging loose over her breasts, had also slipped away from her shoulder meaning that half of her right breast was now on display to everyone and as if that wasn't enough, she was now commando and a small damp patch had appeared on the front of her petticoat where her juices had come into contact with it as Keith had straightened it.

Keith was still naked from the waist down and stood fondling his penis for a few moments. It was still semi erect and the sight of Donna standing innocently looking on soon caused it to rise again. He made quick work of her jacket and soon had her skirt sliding over her waist and had lowered it gently to the floor. Her salmon pink suspender straps could clearly be seen through the diaphanous material of her half-slip, attached to the dark welts of her stockings. Her slip seemed shorter in real life than when he had raised her skirt up to view it earlier and he could just see a glimpse of her pink panties through it peeking out from under the tail of her blouse. This was soon dispatched as well, leaving her in a white bra which seemed to do little to support her well-proportioned breasts.

Keith could now see her panties and suspender belt clearly through her slip and stood and admired the view for a moment before easing his fingers inside the waistband and lowering it to rest of top of her crumpled skirt round her ankles. Like Alison's petticoat, there was a tell-tale spot of dampness on them which showed up a deep red on the flimsy material. Dark hairs were pushing their way out from either side of her gusset and Keith had soon dispatched her panties the same way as he had her skirt and slip and he tapped each leg in turn to disentangle everything from around her ankles. He was surprised at just how naturally bushy she was down below, but soon found her opening and massaged it freely.

He stood up and had soon removed her bra, setting her breasts free. Her nipples were already large and standing taut following his earlier interventions and it was clear that she had been extremely turned on by him, and had found it very difficult to contain herself in front of her customer. As with Alison, Keith put her arms around his shoulders and presented the tip of his penis to her dripping entrance. He slid in quite easily, gripped her waist and pulled her towards him and was soon shafting away inside her.

Everything took place in silence once more and all he could hear was his own little pants each time he pushed into her. Donna must have been on the verge of an orgasm on the counter because in less than a minute it was all over and he could feel her juices running down her legs and onto her stockings. He pulled out and surveyed his work and the two young ladies standing before him. He looked at the screens on the desk and could still see Pauline and Anne in the same positions as they had been frozen. He wiped the end of his penis on a tissue and pulled on his boxers and trousers, then picked up the remote.

Now it was time to find out the secrets of the other two cashiers so he clicked on the 'Pause' button once more to bring everybody back to life. As he did so, Alison and Donna looked at each other in surprise, and then down at themselves, before emitting a large scream in unison. Pauline could be seen rushing towards the back door with Anne in close proximity behind her. Pauline opened the door to find Donna holding her blouse close to her breasts, but exposing her pussy area, while Alison had pulled her jacket and blouse together. Both were screaming and shouting and soon all four of them were soon embroiled in a big discussion as to what could have happened.

"One minute I was dressed normally, and the next I was like this!" wailed Donna, trying unsuccessfully to protect her modesty.

"And I was left in my petticoat!" sobbed Alison. "Someone's removed my skirt and knickers. My bra's undone and I feel like I've been...shagged!"

"Me too!" said Donna, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "But at least you've got most of your clothes on, Alison!" she added, pointing to her colleague.

"That's impossible!" said Pauline. "There's no way out of here and there was only the two of you in here. You were only here a few minutes and Anne and I have been out there all the time. What's been going on? What have you two been doing?"