Rendezvous – Vegas Weekend (Friday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels good," Carla sighed. "I've been waiting to feel that for so very long." She smiled up at him licking her lips. Her mouth opened when he proceeded to pinch her nipple, but she didn't make a sound. Her eyes opened again when Don withdrew his hand from under her blouse. She turned, leaned up, and put her arms around his neck, the wine glass still in her right hand.

They kissed.

Her tongue danced in his mouth while she ground her lips against his. His emotions finally burst forth and he put his free hand on the back of her head and attacked her mouth with the pent up passion that had been building since he met her that first night on-line.

Her lips were full and soft and her tongue explored his mouth with unbridled passion. But Don was not surprised, he was pleasantly reassured at how insistently her tongue met his and he opened his mouth wide to let her in further still. The kiss felt very intimate. His hand, with the wine glass still in it, slid down to her waist and as the kiss lingered it slipped further down until he stroked her smooth jeans clad buttocks with his wrist.

Don's touch on her backside felt delicious and a small contented mewling escaped from Carla's mouth into his. Her free hand moved up to his head spreading her fingers in his gray-tinged brown hair. All the while they were kissing Don had been waltzing Carla backwards but he stopped when his foot hit the wall beside the bedroom doorway. He leaned against her, pinning her against the door frame. He nibbled her neck, licking his way slowly from the hollow of her collarbone up to her ear. He encircled her with his arms, reaching around so he could stroke the sides of her breast, ever so lightly.

Carla was grateful for the wall behind her, her knees felt weak and her thighs began to tremble when Don licked her ear and whispered, "Just you and me now, nobody else. There's no one around watching over our shoulders as we chat together on our computers."

But someone was watching.

Carla looked past his strong shoulder and saw herself in the mirror. She was shocked. She looked positively lewd with her hands on him and his hands on her breast and butt. Her face was flushed and her breasts tingled as Don eased back from her and she saw her nipples clearly defined through her blouse and bra.

"Oh, my," she breathily whispered and the wine glass hit the wall.

"Here, let me." Don reached for her wine glass. He turned and put both glasses on the table beside them. Then he reached back up and stroked her blonde bangs and looked into her radiant blue eyes.

"I want you Carla."

Carla breathed deeply and exhaled, closing her eyes she wanted to take in the full romance of the moment.

By now, Don had her face in both hands and gently kissed each closed eye, the tip of her nose, and the corners of her mouth. Hungrily he opened his mouth and he covered hers with his. Carla reached behind him and tugged his shirt from his pants. His shirt was still too tight for her to reach through and touch the bare skin of his chest so she pushed him away a little to allow her to unbutton it. She found that even as she slowly worked the buttons open she could not tear her gaze from his. She was so easily lost in the deep gray pools of his eyes and they glared lustily down at her. Finally pushing the shirt from his shoulders she stroked his well defined chest with her palm. She spread her fingers through the dark triangle of hair between his up raised manly nipples. But she was still eager for more and she wanted to taste of him. She leaned in and flicked her tongue over his pebble-hard nipples alternately sucking each one between her lips and teeth.

Don at first groaned and then melted when he felt her hot moist tongue lick and then her teeth nibble his hard nipples. His head fell back and he looked to the ceiling his breath momentarily stolen by her lust filled actions. He had not felt sensations such as this for some time. He'd tweak his own nipples when he'd masturbate, which made him ever harder, but it never felt this good.

Carla knew she was truly affecting him when she felt and heard him moan wantonly. She continued alternately sucking his nipples between her lips and biting down on them gently while her hand played down over his stomach. Tugging his shirt the rest of the way from his pants she let it fall to the floor as she ran her tongue from one hard, wet nipple down to his deep navel. Looking up into his eyes, she knelt in front of him, running her tongue down further to his belted waistband as her hand rested almost shyly over his zippered fly.

The heat from Carla's hand washed through Don's pants and made his already heavy and stimulated manhood even hotter. He looked down at her and watched as her tongue circled around his stomach while occasionally the wet tip slipped under his belt line. He inhaled sharply and held his breath. The sensation of Carla's touch was so intense it made him weak and dizzy.

Then her abrupt halting of what she was doing to him brought him back to reality.

He opened his mouth trying to say something, anything.

Carla stood and pressed the side of her finger to her lips, "Shh, just watch."

Intently Don did watch as she slipped off her sweater, letting it fall where she stood. His eyes never leaving her, he watched as she began to unbutton her blouse. In silent awe he gazed upon this woman as she slipped her blouse off and reached around to unhook her bra. He was hardly conscious he was undoing his own belt and unbuttoning his pants as she pulled the bra from her shoulders.

Don's eyes widened as he gazed upon her. His mouth watered as he stared upon the natural curve of Carla's breasts. The sight of her erect nipples alone sent a near-painful surge through him, right down to his groin. Her nipples pointed slightly upward and her shiny pink areolas were just a shade darker than her skin.

It was then, looking at those wonderful bared globes of womanhood that he realized he and Carla were so much alike at that moment. As he unzipped his pants he knew how sure he was her breasts had been as ready as his penis was to be released, wanting to be touched, needing to be soothed.

Carla smiled at Don as she ran her fingers over the outer edges of each breast before cupping them in her palms. Letting her hands slip down her bare torso ever so slowly her smile did not change. Her intent gaze only burned hotter as she enticed him. Watching her eyes, he barely noticed she was unbuttoning her jeans and had her zipper halfway undone.

"Damn, I need to take my boots off first." Carla broke the sexually tense silence. Moving over to the couch she sat down and reached for her left boot.

"Wait!" Don almost yelled, actually startling Carla.

She looked up at him questioningly.

"I mean, please, let me take them off." Don walked over to her and stood there staring down at her for a long moment.

Carla's smile slowly returned and as it did her left leg raised up until the boot heel rested against Don's thigh.

Don cupped the heel of her boot in one hand and the toe with his other. Without looking away from her blue eyes he slowly pulled the boot off. He watched her face until the supple leather slid from her bare foot, then his gaze shifted downward when the back of his hand brushed against the soft skin of her foot. The touch drew him in; he needed to touch her again. His warm hand lingered against the sole of her foot caressing it gently.

Carla could feel his desire, his need, but she had another idea. She bent her leg, pulling her foot from his hand and pointed her toes, which extended her leg allowing her toes to wander up his inner thigh.

Don sucked in another deep breath and pressed his hips forward feeling the pressure of her individual toes caressing him.

Carla bit her lower lip to stifle a full laugh and just giggled at the reaction she was getting from her lover.

"Uh, let me get the other one," Don struggled to get the words out.

Don repeated the same motion with her right boot. His hand lingered on the warm soft skin of this foot until Carla raised it to his stomach and this time ran it downward to where both her feet felt his excited manhood through his pants. She turned her feet a bit and allowed her arches to cup his very obvious desire.

Don moaned aloud. "Oh Carla, I've waited for this moment for too long a time."

"Me too." She whispered seductively.

Unzipping her jeans the rest of the way, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband, bracing her back against the cushions she raised her bottom up rocking back and forth until her jeans were down at her knees. Grabbing the bottom of her jeans Don helped pull them the rest of the way off her legs.

"So now you get to see the color for yourself." Carla said as Don tossed her jeans on the couch beside her.

"What?" Don tried to keep his eyes on hers but the display of her near naked body was too much of a sight not to drink in. He looked her up and down, from her lovely blonde mane to the painted toes resting on the floor between his feet.

"These silly." Carla's hands ran down over her belly until they rested on her last vestige of modesty covering the center of her sex.

"Oh, yes, orange." Don stared down at her panties.

"Peach actually." Carla replied as her hands reached for the top of her underwear. Looking up into Don's nearly glazed over gray eyes she licked her lips and slipped her fingers under the elastic waistband.

Don stood mesmerized as he watched the outline of her fingers extend down to the crotch. He could tell her fingers massaged that intimate area as she thrust her hips forward.

Then with both hands she lowered the panties.

You would have thought he hadn't had sex with a woman in years the way Don was entranced with her removing her underwear. Inch by inch her exposed sex became visible, slowly being displayed like a long awaited prize. Don inhaled but totally forgot to exhale as his eyes fell upon her bared sex. Carla had described this treasure to him during many of their late night chats. She had described how she would neatly trim herself until only a 'landing strip' of pubic hair remained immediately above. The rest of her sex was smoothly shaved. Now up close and personal, Don was overwhelmed with the beauty and sexiness of what he saw. Not even the finest wisp of blondish hair covered the folds of her pink lips.

When her panties were half way down her thighs she lifted her one leg slightly to accommodate their complete removal, that one slight movement exposed even more pinkness of the bare sex sans pubic hair. He had never seen anything so desirable, so delectable in his life. He licked his lips not once, not twice, but three times. The bareness and the open display of moistness were not distracted by the dark thatch he was normally used to back home. This was more erotic than anything he had ever seen in his over fifty years. His eyes widened more when he saw her clitoris was even extending from its pink hooded cover. He surmised it must have been as eager for some loving as the manhood extending fully down in his pants was at that very moment.

When he finally did exhale Carla tossed the small piece of dainty cloth atop her jeans.

She sat there completely naked before Don, her legs spread slightly apart. She let her lover take in the sight of her body, all the while feeling herself reacting to the growing sexual tension.

"Do you like it?" Carla asked nodding downward. "I know you said you'd never seen a shaved, bare one before."

Don swallowed hard and looked back up into her eyes. "You're the sexiest woman in the world."

"Thank you," she nodded pertly, her blue eyes sparkling, her blond hair shining, and the cleft between her smooth legs all too inviting. He wanted more than anything to be melded with her wonderfully sensuous body right then.

As her lover looked at her, Carla looked at his swollen desire evident as it had ever been, tenting out his pants.

"Come here." She whispered to him and held out her arms, her body completely open to him.

Don knelt slowly and tucked his arms around her as she clutched him tightly. His lips came down on hers hungrily. They had talked a lot about how important kissing was to the both of them. This was a kiss to be remembered. It was soft and tender, and hard and passionate all at the same time. They both felt it, the wanton desire they had for each other, the need to consummate this connection. Even amongst the passion of the moment they both had a flash of authorship cross their minds and they both knew this kiss, the feeling, the very intense emotion would be added to their respective story writing sometime soon.

Don ran his hands over Carla's skin, touching her everywhere he could. They kissed more and more, their fires fully ignited, flaring up with each new touch or caress. Five months of teasing had finally culminated itself in this moment, this place. Their extended on-line foreplay had become pure enjoyment as the emotions welled up, threatening to carry them away.

Don leaned back and gazed into her eyes, filled with their shared excitement he whispered, "Are you ready?"

She looked back at him and replied, "Yes, and then some".

Don sat back on the floor and pressed a gentle kiss on her legs. He worked his way up her calves and passed her knees, kissing and licking all the way. Carla's sighs grew louder and more excited with each touch of his moist lips. As he started up her thighs, she spread her legs out to give him full access. He kissed and licked her warm inner thighs back and forth, moving ever closer to her bare sex. He worked his way up until his lips nibbled at the lips of her heated dampness. This close now he stared right at her clit which was still peeking out at him from her bare folds.

"Taste good?" she asked.

"Um-hum" He mumbled, without stopping. He tasted of her sweetness, which in his writer's mind truly tasted like honeyed nectar. This treat was delicious. He knew he could lie between her thighs all night, subsisting on only the juices flowing freely from her body.

"Mmmmmm...it feels heavenly from here," she said.

Don slid his tongue down toward his fingers as he opened them to expose the raw pinkness within her. His eyes traveled from there, up past the small patch of soft blondish hair and on up to her beautiful blue eyes gazing down at him. He smiled, keeping eye contact as his tongue snaked out and touched her. By the time he reached that delectable center, her pelvis was rocking with involuntary movements. His tongue flitted up until he lightly grazed her clit.

Carla writhed and moved with sensual grace on the couch, "Mmmmmmm!" she hummed. "Oh Don, that feels so good!"

He felt her body tense and he doubled his focus on her clit with his eager tongue.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "Oh damn it yes!" She began to convulse.

Don was so amazed and somewhat astonished at her immediate passionate response. He watched for a moment as her hips bucked against his face. After a moment of silence, she nearly screamed at him, "No...there, do it, lick me. Oh yes, don't stop!" Carla arched her hips upwards, still staring down at him.

He continued to smile, thinking he'd hardly started, but knowing he had done this a hundred times to her in his mind as they chatted virtually. But her flattery worked, making him me feel good, urging him on. He found himself enjoying everything about pleasuring this woman, from the soft sighs escaping from her lips to the succulent warmth of her thighs pressed against his cheeks. He licked and teased, probing with his tongue, working it deeper inside her, and then slowly eased back to flick across her clit.

"Oh, you do that so well!" Carla called out to him from above.

He could always tell when his wife was close by the way their hips moved and the way her breathing became erratic. But Carla was different. It was like a wave washed over her from out of nowhere, making her gasp and she thrust her pussy towards me, then withdrew. But he rode the waves with her as his tongue chased after her and she returned for more. And he loved each undulation of her body, each sigh, each facial expression on that lovely face.

Carla's hands slid through his hair clutching handfuls, her body uncontrollably writhing as he licked her. The effect was beautiful, with Carla gasping and enjoying every moment, his hands caressed her thighs, cupped her ass, and teased her all over. When he flicked her clit straight on out of nowhere, she arched her back, crying out as if in pleasure and pain both.

"You don't like that?"

"Please!"

"Please yes, or please no?"

"Yes! Please yes!" She couldn't help raising her hips, exposing her clit even more and he took advantage of it and slicked his tongue down and up. She could feel the sensations course through her whole body. "Yes, I want you so badly." She could feel the warmth throughout her whole body, pulsing and clenching. For Carla, it was the most pleasurable pain she had ever felt and her body began to shake.

Don raised his head, "And I want you, too."

He looked at her stretched back on the couch, chest heaving as she gasped for the air her body needed. Her full breasts rose and fell, their rigid nipples pointing straight upwards. He ran a hand along her hip and upwards to capture one and tease it with gentle tugs. He lowered his mouth to her stomach and slowly kissed his way to the erect tip he was teasing and took it into his mouth, swirling it with his tongue. As he stoked the fires again he gently rested his body against hers.

"Yes, Don, please. I need you inside me. I can't stand it anymore, please!" Her eyes were glazed with passion and she thrust her hips up at him in invitation.

"You don't want me to keep licking you down there?" He asked. "I thought you liked it."

"I do, I do!" Carla breathed had as she scrunched down further on the couch, her thighs wedging around his. "I want you; I want him," she nodded between his legs, "now. Get him inside me now!"

Don could only smile and relish the moment of a woman so much wanting him to do so much for her.

He stood slowly and pushed both his pants and boxers down his hips in one motion letting them fall the rest of the way on their own until they settled in a heap around his ankles.

Carla inhaled sharply at the sight of him. She thought he had been exaggerating just a bit when he told her early on in their chats about how long and thick he was. He had sent a few photos in e-mail of his manhood, but it was only relative in those small two-dimensional perspectives. Now, it became real right in front of her. His cock was exactly what he had said. Only now she felt a moment of nervousness spreading through her once again, even though the anticipation at the feel of him caressing the inside of her body, filling her, made her wetter yet. She wanted it, she wanted him. This manhood was to be hers and she was determined to have it all.

Don looked down at Carla as she laid on the couch waiting for him to come to her. He stopped for just a moment to reflect on the fantastic cyber sex they had had separately more than a thousand miles apart. That was sex, but this was the time for making love. It was a time for putting aside any reservations he may have had, a time to give one another what they knew they wanted, they needed.

Don was ready with his thick cock. Carla lay ready for the taking.

Only he had to interrupt the passionate moment with another real life consideration. "I know I told you I've had a vasectomy, but would you feel more comfortable if I still used a condom? I did bring some." He felt himself blush at having to bring up something so personal.

She swallowed and shook her head and in a breathy voice said, "I trust you. Besides, remember I told you I'm clean and had my tubes tied."