Rendezvous – Vegas Weekend (Friday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I trust you too." Don whispered back as he put one knee on the edge of the large overstuffed couch, leaned forward to rest his hands, one on each side of her torso, all the while continuing to look into her eyes. The longing expression did not make him nervous anymore as she was telling him to take her body now.

Carla raised her arms and grasped his shoulders to raise herself up. Their lips met softly as he lowered his weight onto her. Then their kisses became more and more passionate, their bodies together at last, their skin alive with the excitement of finally being in contact with each other. Their mouths, their chests, hips and legs, all touching, were all aflame with the anticipation of the heated sex that would come next.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this, how much I've wanted this," Don whispered. "I want you, Carla."

"Yes, I do. I want you, too. Please, make love to me. I want to feel you in me." Carla whispered back.

Don eased up as he wedged his hips between her open thighs and watched as she reached between them to guide his manhood to the wet pussy lips that awaited it. As his member slid easily into the bright pink opening he could feel how wet she was with excitement, her sticky wetness spread over his shaft as he slowly penetrated her.

"You are really hard." She paused and took a huge breath and relaxed some. "Make me feel it Don. Make me feel that big hard cock of yours." Her blonde bangs slid back off her forehead as she sank back into the cushions. Carla felt herself stretch around him. It was more than wonderful. She felt him touch her everywhere as he ever so slowly sank further into her. "Oh yessss! Uh! Yes, that's it!" Her arms rested on his shoulders as he continued to go still deeper into her body.

Together they tingled with the reality of the perfect moment in time. As Don lowered his body to Carla's he stroked her with his manhood ever so slowly, being sure to find just the right angle, being sure not to go too fast, but not too slowly either. Don kept stroking her with the same first five inches of his manhood, sliding in and out of her wetness as her sex accustomed itself to his girth, to the thickness of it moving within her. The soft, sensual texture of her skin, the warm wetness that moistened his shaft roused the lustful animal in Don, and for the first time in many years he wanted to be ever so deep inside a woman, he wanted to feel the full extent and abandon of being with a woman and having himself buried inside a woman that really wanted him that way.

"I've wished for so long for it to be your cock in me, instead of my fingers in me," Carla spoke. "I have truly imagined you stroking inside my lovely, lonely 'girl'"

Don looked into her beautiful blue eyes as he pushed his hard, thick cock into her, penetrating her harder and deeper...now six inches of him. Each thrust accepted was obvious in her expression and she wanted more. "You don't know how much I want you right now." Don told her honestly as a low moan escaped his lips.

Carla reached around him to grasp his butt cheeks. Her voice cracked as she called out to him, "I want you. I want all of you!"

He did not restrain himself anymore. The fire had built to an inferno within his entire body for this woman. He pressed into her body ever deeper until his full seven and half inches was fully inside the heat of his lover. He stalled and savored the feeling of this woman, the real thing, no longer the image of her in his mind and his left hand wrapped around his hard cock. This was his new lover, this was Carla. He eased back and slowly edged back into her.

Carla's eyes rolled back and she enjoyed the incredible feeling. "I knew you'd feel good in me. I knew you'd fit nice and snug inside me. This is so good."

They began to move as one, their bodies synchronized. Their breathing became mutually heavy and labored. They both smiled at the tenderness and passion of the moment. Carla lay there as Don started to move again, pushing all of himself into her with all of the tenderness he could offer her. It was a moment of pleasure as he began to rhythmically stroke in and out of her waiting womanhood, but soon the passion, the ecstasy of their union had him thrusting faster.

Carla started thrusting in a mirror image of his up and down motion and she accepted him into her hot wet pussy, wanting him to make it even wetter. Their joined chorus of moaning pleasure turned to groans of delight and then to uninhibited yelps of ecstatic joy. Their hips crashed together and with each of Don's mighty thrusts, Carla's heated sex fully engulfed and bore down on his extremely hard cock.

It wasn't long before their bodies were near exhaustion, but their individual wills to fulfill their identical ultimate fantasy was controlling them both as they ventured on toward the exquisite climax that was to be theirs. The time of being able to stay the inevitable was past as both were weakened physically, but their hearts pounded resoundingly with passion hard and fast in their chests. They both knew they could not stop, not even if they wanted to. The hotel could have burned down around them and they would not have stopped.

Then they were both fully ready.

It was Don's voice that cracked this time, "Cum for me! Cum for me! I'm so ready to explode." He pumped into her and she was trying to thrust back at him and pull away at the same time.

"I always...think...about you...My Lady." He pumped within her so hard by now.

"I want..." She could hardly speak, "you..." Her body wanted him deeper.

Don gripped her body and held it as he thrust as deep and fast as he was able. The fully swollen head of his throbbing cock hit the bottom of her pussy over and over. His body quivered, wracked with the intense sensation of his impending orgasm, "I want...you...so badly."

"Don't stop baby!" She almost screamed. "Oh Don, you've made me sooo..." then there was silence. Then a heavy sigh and..."I am going to cum!"

"Yes! Cum...for me!" He could feel it. Her moans were the only sound he could hear. He rode her hard, holding nothing back.

Finally...came the roar..."Ooooh yessssssss, I'm cumming!!" Carla nearly screamed.

He could actually feel her pussy tightening around his shaft. She clamped around him as she came.

"Yeah...baby...cum hard!" He yelled back.

"Cumming...yessssss, mmmmmm...oh Donnnn!" She wrapped her legs about his torso and forced the issue sending the building tremors from her body to his.

Don had never felt this for so long. He had held back all these several now years with his wife, content to enjoy just getting his cock into her at all. His cock swelled as the last of his reserve left him. He yielded to the overpowering pleasure and his lover's urges, "Yes...Ohhh, yessssss!" He did as he had thought to not do. He pumped her, thrust harder and harder, loving the way he was banging the inside of her and the way she was arching off the couch. He had not been this liberated to be a man in so many years.

Carla moved with him and the cries she let out as her orgasm continued had Don beyond thought. He eased his head down and kissed her lips. She felt his extreme passion leave his mouth and enter hers. Their groans united into the same chant of ecstatic pleasure as they thrust together. He lost all control and slammed into her as his orgasm overtook him. Carla screamed out with his last deep thrust, and then launched into another orgasm of her own as his hot semen forcefully squirted against her inner sex. His entire body had a physically frenzied spasm with each spurt of hot jism released inside of her and it seemed to go on forever. He shouted out loud as his body shuddered to its last ejaculation, "Ahhhh, damn it yes!"

Their sexual juices flowed together at last. One's pleasure upon the other as they trembled in one another's arms.

Carla kept her legs wrapped around him as they each calmed and caught their respective breaths. She placed a hand on his chest and could feel his rapid heartbeat, feel the heaving of his chest struggling to settle back into an easy pace of normal breathing.

When Don raised his head, his eyes captured hers. He cupped her cheek in one hand.

"Be honest. Did I hurt you?" His eyes showed serious concern.

"No. A little at first maybe, but I wanted it. And I want it again as soon as I can." She ran her fingertips where her gaze had fallen to, along his full bottom lip. His tongue darted out to lick it.

When she slipped the errant finger into his mouth, sliding it in and out between his lips, he felt his wilting cock, slip from her sex and slide against her warm thigh.

"You keep that up and you'll get it now, sore or not." He said rolling himself off beside her on the wide sofa.

Carla smiled in response and lowered her hand to trace the veins on his softened cock. "I would love to, but not sure he could go again so soon."

Don chuckled and rubbed her legs. "You know, I haven't done that for a long time. I mean just doing it, totally abandoning myself to the moment."

"How do you feel now?" She asked gently with a satisfied grin spreading across her face.

"Great!"

"I thought you would. I think it did us both a world of good just to do it as soon as we got to our room." She smiled up at him and then asked, "You know what I liked best?"

He stretched and reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze. "What?"

"It was so totally spontaneous."

"It may have seemed that way, but I'm thinking I did it so I wouldn't have time to get stage fright." He smiled and let out another nervous chuckle.

"You're even sillier in person than you are on-line." She playfully smacked his cheek.

Don took her hand and kissed the palm, pulled his hand back and stared into a mirror across the room. "It, sex, has become kind of well...mechanical for us, my wife and me." He sat back on his haunches a bit. "Like, when we have sex, there's some kissing, and then some caressing, and then some general touching and then I go down on her and then we do it. Done."

Carla winced at the almost pain she saw in his face. But she liked that he could be open with her about his relationship with his wife. He had been that way in their chats and e-mails over the months. It had made her feel totally comfortable with him then and even more so now. Carla reached out and laced her fingers with his, "You didn't show it here. I didn't notice your technique being at all rusty."

He looked back into her eyes and a smile grew on his lips. "It's actually the most alive sexually I've felt in years."

"Me too," she said. "And just think, we still have the whole weekend ahead of us."

Carla sat up and his hungry eyes looked down to see their combined wetness drip from her, coating her thighs in thick creamy liquid. He reached his free hand out and ran his index finger through it and held it up.

"I wonder how much of this I have in me." He grinned looking at his fingertip.

Carla leaned up and took the wet digit. Holding his stare she sucked their juices into her mouth. She let her lips pull over his skin before she released it with an audible pop. "I hope you have plenty more where that came from." She gave him a very seductive smile.

Don swallowed hard at her surprising action. That's when he realized he was very parched. He reached behind him and retrieved their glasses of wine.

"Here you go." He handed Carla hers.

"Oh, yes, thank you. All that gasping for breath worked up a thirst." She could still feel herself pulsing from the last orgasm.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Yes, I'm fine, a bit worn, but I'll be okay. How about you?" She replied.

Don looked into her eyes and returned, "I'm more than wonderful. You are more than I could ever have imagined and believe me I have in all my greatest fantasies."

"But I bet you never made this big a mess." Carla spread her legs a little further and they both looked down at the huge oval of wetness and the smears of his thick semen across the sofa cushion.

"Damn. I'll go get a towel."

"What's done is done. It felt so good and I don't care what messes we make this weekend if it is going to be that good."

"Well, would you like to take a shower?" Don eased back into his end of the sofa and gulped his wine.

"That would be great. I'm a lot sticky and sweaty," Carla said and then rose up on her elbow and sipped from her glass. "Will you come wash my back?"

"I could not refuse such a beautiful woman." Don gave her a naughty chuckle. "And you know something?"

"What?" she murmured, nestling closer to him.

"I just realized it. We made love for the first time, for real."

"Mmm-hmmm," Carla agreed and winked up at him as she gulped the last of her wine.

Don stood and reached out for her hand and helped her up. "My Lady, your shower awaits."

They both wobbled a little, still drained from their recent lovemaking. They were also both totally nude without any thought of being modest around each other as they went to the bathroom arm in arm.

Don reached in and turned on the shower.

"I need to tinkle first, if you don't mind." Carla said as she went right over and sat on the toilet. "All that tea and wine from dinner."

"Sure, I'll go clean up our mess in the other room." Don bent down and kissed her cheek, then took a wash cloth, wet it and then grabbed a hand towel. He went back out into the living room of their sumptuous suite. He scrubbed the stains they had left on the plush material on the couch. Between them they had done a number on the poor furniture with their mutually abundant sexual wetness.

By the time he returned Don found Carla wiping herself, the obvious evidence of their union also still smeared between her thighs.

Carla caught him staring. "Yes, you make one hell of mess for an old man."

"Hey! I resemble that remark." He chuckled as he threw the damp towels on the counter. "I think the water is plenty hot by now."

"You're the one that keeps reminding me you went over the half century mark last year." Carla stood and opened the shower door. "But from what I saw and felt a bit ago, you'd think you are still performing like you are in your twenties."

"It's you. You make me feel young." He said as he reached out for her. But Carla slipped away and entered the shower. Don took a small bar of hotel off the counter tore off the wrapper as he watched his lover step under the showerhead.

Carla got an immediate blast of hot water beating down on her skin. The water felt good on her still stimulated skin, as she let the water wash over her hair and down her smooth back waiting for the soaping up she hoped would begin by her new lover.

As Don stepped in beside Carla all he could think about was the many times he had fantasized of being in the shower with her. How many times had he twisted a bar of soap in his hands, like he was now, with the intention of running them all over her smooth, wet body? How many times had he ended up reaching down to grab his ever erect cock and stroke it with the thought of her standing before him like this, under the cascading water, only inches from his body? Only when he looked down this time, his manhood was far from erect. Despite her earlier flattery he wasn't the young man he used to be. Expecting another hard-on to appear only minutes after the last intense orgasm was asking way too much. But that didn't stop him from enjoying the fantasy come true as it was, as Carla turned around to face him and gaze into his eyes. He began to lather her body, starting at her shoulders and neck.

Carla didn't tense this time under his touch of her naked body as he caressed her with the slippery, foamy soap. In fact, she pressed her body to his and rubbed up and down as if using him as a living bath sponge. The soap seemed to make his touch even more erotic as he gently massaged her stomach before his hands came upon her breasts. Her heart beat faster as he squeezed and caressed them and his fingertips grazed her newly erect nipples.

She took a deep breath when one hand suddenly ventured down between her legs and rubbed over her nearly clean shaven mound. When she exhaled, she looked up into Don's eyes, "I thought you were just going to wash my back." She grinned.

"I, well, I found better things to wash." Don rambled as he continued to grope a breast and massage the bare lips of her sex.

"Maybe I should wash your back for you." Carla said as she moved her hips into him.

Don wasn't all that eager to concede the bar of soap and washing duties, but as they shifted under the pouring water, her thigh brushed his not so youthful, but obviously very enamored mature manhood as it had begun to swell once again.

He handed her the small bar.

"Oh, I see. Aren't we being a show off now?" Carla reached down to stroke his slowly stiffening member. Carla loved the feel of his cock in her hands and wanted it to be hers again. She replaced the bar of soap in the molded cradle of the bath with one hand and tugged on his manhood with the other. "We need to rinse off. I've got different plans for him this time." She moved around Don and shoved him under the shower head to rinse the soapy suds from his front. Then she turned off the water and leaned against the wall, her head tilted to one side, her hip thrust toward him. Don watched the water droplets glisten under the glare of the bathroom lights as they slid down her body. Then she stepped from the shower and he watched her bare behind sashay back and forth toward the towel rack the whole way.

He followed her out of the shower led by his bobbing cock.

Carla dabbed her body with the plush hotel towel and threw one back at Don. "Here, hurry and dry off."

Don snatched it out of the air and before he had time to dry more than his back and chest she impatiently pulled him into the bedroom. They made it to the end of the bed where she draped her towel over the duvet then pushed Don down onto it. Her body still mostly wet as water dripped from her hair onto his now fully erect cock as she knelt between his spread knees.

"He's so handsome." She said as she leaned forward running her hand along his length before she lowered her mouth over him.

Don watched in pure fascination as she her lips first touched his throbbing shaft. Those luscious red lips parted as she surrounded his cockhead with her mouth. Wetting it with her warm saliva, she took it in and sucked on the swelling head. She enjoyed the thickness between her lips and the smooth length on her tongue as she had done in her mind hundreds of times in the last five months. Drawing him further into her mouth she stroked him with both hands, rubbing from the base up to where her lips slid down. Her other hand massaged his balls as she moaned over him. Slowing her motion, she gave him a perfect view of her wet, sucking lips and hollow cheeks as she inhaled his shaft in the dimming twilight. She eased her head back slowly until he was all the way out of her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock and then slid him back in, inch by inch. She could feel him throbbing as she teased his cock all the way to the back of her throat.

Don groaned as he looked down again, this time Carla's head bobbing up and down on his shaft. All he could think was he was finally getting the perfect blow job. Carla was indeed as good as she had bragged to him. Now they both knew she was.

"Oh damn," The words rushed out with his breath. "Remember, I've never had one of these. Never!"

Carla lifted her head and stared into his eyes. "And I never thought that was right, so why don't you just lay back, relax and enjoy." She returned to Don's cock, mouth and hand moving in unison, her tongue taking a leisurely glide down his shaft and plunging over his cockhead. This time, she held the base firmly and slipped her mouth around the crown, then took him in long, slow strokes, her lips wet against his shaft and her tongue tickling as she sucked. She held and stroked the shaft with her left hand while her right hand cupped his balls, her head bobbing up and down steadily, wetly, lovingly.