Rendezvous – Vegas Weekend (Friday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, you are so good," he groaned at the sensation. He had never known such sweet ecstasy, his whole body quivered in new delight. Visions of all the fantasy blowjobs he'd ever imagined raced through his mind. None matched what he was getting. His legs trembled as he felt her wet mouth slide most of the way down his cock. Then he watched as she pulled back and it popped out of her mouth with a loud smack.

Carla watched her lover's reaction the entire time she worked him over. She could see the euphoria in his eyes as she opened her mouth really wide and paused just above his swollen head. She almost laughed aloud watching him hold his breath anticipating her swallowing him again.

She finally relented and took him full in her mouth in one long, smooth swallow.

A low drawn out purr escaped Don's throat as he settled his hands on her shoulders and for no particular reason his fingers clenched and unclenched in a kneading motion. His control was slipping away quickly, the edge of bliss coming nearer. Through hazed eyes, all he could see was Carla's beautiful face and head full of wet blonde hair moving up and down as she swallowed him, her moans mixing with his in sheer delight.

It felt like she was in his mind. He barely had to think something before she started doing it. Everything from the way she was looking at him to the way she was letting strands of saliva hang from her mouth to his cock was driving him insane. She flicked her tongue over the hard ridge on the underside, teased the head with her warm, darting tongue. The feeling was exquisite. He was totally breathless when she slowly ascended his throbbing cock and he ached for just that unique, special touch that would send him over the top.

Carla had found a new toy though and she was eager to take him all the way again, rhythmically stroking up and down the length of his manhood. He also knew he didn't want it to end. He wanted to remain there, feel her mouth on him. But she had him on the brink of an orgasm several times. It was like she had known him and his body for a long time. She knew when to back off and when to pour it on. It was torture and ecstasy all rolled into one. Carla made him feel a passion and lust he had not felt ever in his life.

It wasn't until he didn't feel her touch on him anymore that Don realized his eyes had slipped closed and his mind had wandered off into his fantasies. His eyes few open and he found Carla watching him intently a full grin across her lips.

Carla knew where he'd gone and was willing to wait for him to come back.

"Damn!" Don called out seeing Carla looked so sexy doing what she was doing and obviously loving it. "You know, years ago I resolved myself to the fact my wife was not into oral sex. Actually she was not even into me going down on her at first. It was a new experience for her that especially hot night in bed on the second night of our honeymoon. I actually just assumed she had been licked and caressed down there, after all we had both discussed our prior lovers and being she was twenty-five when we married and had had seven lovers I was certain one if not most had turned her on to the practice."

"Hmm, so your wife wasn't always as prudish and reserved about sex as she is now, huh? She was a naughty girl after all." Carla grinned keeping her eyes on his hard cock as she slowly ran her fist up and down its length.

"I suppose. But on that third night of our honeymoon we both learned something, she thoroughly enjoyed me loving her sex with my lips and tongue and I learned I was an addict for her womanly taste. We've since both enjoyed my going down on her, some nights that was all we did." He paused and took another deep breath as he enjoyed the feeling of his new lover's soft hand manually stimulating him. "It wasn't until nearly a year later I discovered she had no interest at all in going down on me, ever. See, she had done it to a couple of her early boyfriends but according to her when they realized she wasn't good at it, they never asked again. That is until the last lover she had before me had her do it and nearly choked her ramming it into her throat before finally shooting himself into her eye. To this day she can still remember that 'dreadful stinging sensation' as she calls it."

"Only now you're being satisfied by a very real, very warm mouth." Carla heard him but was more focused on the hard manhood in her hand, inches from her face.

Don quieted and watched as she pursed her lips as before, only this time she blew him a kiss. He swelled in her hand and she smiled even more broadly before sliding her mouth back around his girth. She lavished her lips and tongue over it, not so much taking his length in as before but rather bathing it with her tongue.

"Oh yes," he uttered in a breathy voice, as he stared down at those lips trail back off his cock and pursed at the end, at the tip of his very hard manhood. Then he watched as those luscious red lips stretched back open over his crown and slowly made their way back down his length. Up and back, with an exhilarating patience and steadiness he watched his lover. "Nothing I have fantasized about all these years compares to the feeling of your lips wrapped around me. Oh my..." He let out a ragged heavy breath as Carla's beautiful face stared back up at him. She slipped back up and smiled as she rubbed his length along her cheek. She smeared his generous pre-cum and her saliva across her skin. The shiny streaks invited his already overactive imagination to more erotic thoughts. Thoughts he knew he would translate to erotic words later on his laptop.

Carla devoured him with her mouth, resuming her quick pace of sucking the top of his cock head and using her hand to give him a fantastic hand-job. Don's moaning confirmed this had been a major fantasy of his. She increased her pace once again, sliding up and down faster than ever.

"I'm getting close...how should we...uhh...finish this?"

Carla swirled her tongue around and then moved back swiftly. Her lips left his manhood with a slight popping sound. Her hand continued to bounce up and down, giving his hard rod a slick hand-job. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to suck you off Don."

At those last words of his lover he grunted and felt an intense sensation travel up his hard cock. His whole body tensed and his legs began shaking again, but even more intensely than before. A hot shiver coursed through his body as Carla wrapped her mouth loosely around his cock head and he abruptly shot a thick stream of white cum onto the roof of her mouth. She swallowed quickly and opened her mouth in time for the next shot. Don edged his hips up feeling the cum rush up his hard length and shoot out the tiny opening at the top laying a streak of white across her extended tongue. He watched as she left her lips wide open the whole time and his cum pooled in her mouth between her teeth. This volume of this orgasm didn't amount to as much as his first with her, but the five or six ejaculations still felt exquisite and mostly filled her mouth.

When Carla finally did close her mouth around his cock head she gave it one last hard suck, squeezed the shaft and she drained the last of his semen. She swallowed slowly this time, savoring his taste, and then began licking the remnants of cum off the head. She smiled coyly up at him. "There, how was that?" She smacked her lips.

"Wow, thank you," he whispered, unable to muster much more, as she got up beside him.

"No thank you necessary. I wanted to do that for you," she said snuggling up next to him. "And to think you've cum twice already. I thought you told me you were fifty. You certainly have the stamina of a younger man tonight."

"I always said there was something about Canadian women. That was lovely." Don put his arm around her and pulled her close. "But to be honest, knowing myself as I do, the way I've always been with women, I just knew I'd freeze up and not be able to do or say a thing."

"I know you mentioned the possibility of stage fright. But I knew I could make sure you were comfortable. We did start slow didn't we? Before we accelerated, zero to sixty." She grinned broadly. "As much as I wanted to pounce on you the minute we got in the door I gave you some warm up time."

"The thoughts I had of you laying here in a big bed in a Las Vegas hotel room like this, your arms out as I crawled in with you...geez...the arousal I got from that thought. The blood pumped through my veins and the hard-on I got every time...damn, the rush was almost real."

"And now it is real." Carla snuggled closer. "Actually, it was much the same for me. Every time I worked on the story of us...here in Vegas, I found myself very aroused. Trying to write it I had to stop and have a good go at my 'girl' all the while fantasizing it was 'Little Donny' doing me."

Don chuckled. "I really didn't know what to expect myself frankly. Part of me just knew I was going to freeze up and this poor little fella," Don took his limp wet penis in his hand, "wouldn't know what hit him. But in another thought I pictured myself being too much of an animal attacking you the minute we walked through the door, ripping your clothes off and practically mauling you."

Carla slid her hand down over his stomach and to his thigh before coming up under his scrotum. "By the time we arrived at the hotel earlier tonight, I was almost ready to jump out of my skin at the thought of us making love for the first time. I couldn't wait for the feel of you inside me." She gave his balls a teasing squeeze.

"Mmm," Don tensed and closed his eyes. "Not sure there is anything left in those."

They both had a good laugh before they cuddled and held one another.

Holding Carla made Don feel warm and fully satisfied. They kissed lightly, their kisses becoming more insistent. His hands caressed her face, her blue eyes sparkling, even in the darkened room. The deep-seated urge to pleasure this woman overtook Don and he moved down her nude body and the bed until his knees were on the floor and his mouth was fully on her pussy again.

"Oh, please do." Carla settled back and relaxed on the lower part of the bed.

It wasn't like Don needed any woman to plead with him to do that. He had always been more than happy to go down on a woman. He had through his college days and had for many years of his marriage. Only lately he had not been afforded the pleasure enough with his wife.

Carla knew that fact from their late night chats and she wasn't about to let him have second thoughts about what he was doing. Still she wished she could see her lover's face. She loved his smile and the look in his eyes as he looked at her. It made her feel sexy, made her feel so much like a special woman to someone again since she and her husband had divorced nearly a year ago . But as much as she wanted that look, that handsome face to look up at her now, he had begun to greedily suck and bite on her sexual bounty. Carla relented on the visual and closed her eyes as her lover found new areas to nibble.

"Oh damn that feels so good." She felt Don's hot tongue tease her with short little cat-like licks, curling his tongue between her pink lips and scooping her luscious moisture out. He pressed his nose against her clitoris as he thrust his tongue into her, again and again. The pressure increased and Carla moaned in pleasure. She opened her thighs wider so he could reach every part of her sex. "Oh yes!" Carla moaned louder. She took pleasure in slowly grinding her sex into his face.

She rode him.

Carla claimed his mouth for her own pleasure. She could hear the muffled moan from her lover and her pussy clenched his tongue from the vibrations. As he touched her deeper her cries seemed to echo throughout the hotel suite. He was consuming her, hands gripping her hips to keep her from squirming too far from his ravenous mouth. With another grunt and a high-pitched squeal, she clamped her thighs around his head and thrust her hips up.

Don totally ignored her protests of "too much, stop, please!" and just pinned her down and kept at her clit until the desperate cries turned to yelps of "Don't stop!"

Carla's hips thrust hard against his face as she raced toward yet another peak for the evening. Suddenly, the intense wave of orgasm came over on her. She stopped pounding her pussy up into his face and her lover plunged his tongue deeper within her as his fingers played across her clit. Another intense wave came crashing over her and she shivered, her stomach contracting uncontrollably. She lifted up slowly and as she did another extremely powerful sensation hit her.

"I'm going to cum," she called out.

Don responded by licking faster. Suddenly a stream of clear fluid came squirting out of her vagina. Don felt a splash on his nose and in shock he pulled back slightly. Two more powerful bursts of clear liquid propelled out of Carla's pussy right into his face. As he looked up at his lover, with the moonlight of the clear evening through the large windows highlighting her beautiful blonde mane, it came to him what she had just done. She had cum, she had climaxed and squirted.

She had actually squirted on his face!

"Ohhh, Don!" Carla shouted. Her thighs clenched tightly around his head. She shook with pleasure and her back arched as the power of her intense orgasm built to a crescendo. Her body vibrated and as the trembling resonated though her limbs, the remaining wetness of her climax dripped from Don's lips.

When Carla opened her eyes she waited for her lover to say something. She had told him while chatting this could happen, but she didn't know how he would react.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Don nearly shouted and licked his lips. "A woman with a real orgasm. That was so sexy!"

Carla rose up on her elbows and looked down at her lover. "To be honest, the first time that happened it freaked me out. I thought I had peed myself. But after the second time I had a squirting orgasm I knew what it was. It doesn't always happen, the orgasms have to be really intense," Carla crossed her legs and settled into the bedspread. "And my, was that intense."

"That was the first real-life female ejaculation I have ever seen! The girls I've seen do it on videos just didn't seem real. That was definitely real!" Don sat back and used the bath towel to wipe her sexy juices off his face. "Wow! Talking about the ultimate wet dream ever!" He crawled up and lay next to his lover. His jaw ached and his neck felt stiff, but he didn't care. He felt like he'd really done something special. He had made another women cum. It also occurred to him then and there just how consumed he was with pleasing Carla.

They held each other and stared into one another's eyes for several silent moments there in the shadows of their Vegas suite.

Though it had only been a few hours since that first glance in the airport terminal, they both felt they had been together so much longer. They were together, and that was what mattered. That and they still had two full days and almost three nights left to further their adventure.

Time, both in jet lag and in age finally over came them both.

They both slipped off into a well deserved sleep.

*

...they'll be back! Coming: Saturday