All Comments on 'Rent'

by counterparts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many typos

It is painfully obvious that you never bothered to read your own work. There are so many typos that detract from the story and even some sentences that are missing words. How can you expect others to read and enjoy when you can't be bothered to make it presentable? The story might merit a 4* rating, but with all the errors I gave it 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but too many typos

I have to agree with a previous comment. There are so many typos that detract from the intense story and spoil theflow of it. Otherwise, the scenario and story are excellent.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
A couple of details missing

The story had a good story line to it and it was enjoyable but, there were places I got a bit confused. One of the captors went down on his face and he was to get his tongue in as deep as he could and he apparently could see her folds. At what point did he lose the belt in his mouth that was to serve as a muzzle and when did he also lose what was used as a blindfold? None of this was revealed. There were some errors that should have been caught in proofreading, but some people need others to proofread for them. This is because they are too close to the story and can't see the errors or need to set it aside for a few days and proofread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wAnT nOtHiNg MoRe ThAn ThE sWeEt EmBrAcE oF dEaTh AfTeR rEaDiNg tHiS.

R3Kt;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous