Rent

Story Info
Liam's night take an unexpected turn with some domme captors.
9.7k words
4.24
24.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool morning breeze rolled in through the windowpane of the apartment as Cambria browsed through her phone at the kitchen table. Liam walked over from the oven setting down two plates of steaming Eggs Benedict with two glasses of apple juice.

"And we should be set to go... now! Our tickets for Cedar Point are now reserved for the second weekend of August and our logging is set to go too. We'll just have a little over a month to save up enough gas and food money before our departure; otherwise we are in the clear."

"Glad to hear it love, it should make for an awesome time. Visiting both Lake Erie and the roller coaster capital, I doubt there could be a better summer getaway choice for us."

"It certainly will be. I mean, what could be more romantic than both of us screaming going over a hundred miles per hour doing loops."

"Well it might not be the only time you'll be screaming this summer."

"You hush now boy."

"Hey I'm not saying anything you weren't already thinking."

"Keep up that behavior mister and you'll be taking a little more than you bargained for on yourself while we are on our trip." Cambria said with a wink.

"I better behave because if I get punishment I want to be funishment."

"Yes indeed. I'm glad we now got all of our summer plans together and your birthday present ready. I'll be off to work soon now darling. You enjoy taking your photos today and enjoy yourself! She said with a smile grabbing her briefcase.

With a soft kiss on his check and a warm smile she walked to the front door. "I'll see you... sometime later love. Behave yourself today and look forward for good memories to come."

The apartment was silent as passing pedestrians and the sound of the dishwasher running was all that was left with Liam and his thoughts.

"I sure do love that woman."

Taking off his apron, Liam changed into a V-neck t-shirt and cargo pants to get ready for work. He grabbed his Canon and backpack then headed out to his vehicle.

He met up with Steve at a local Target just outside of Waukesha. The two photographers made sure their equipment was ready for the photo shoot and they took Liam's car up to Fox Valley for the wedding.

"When was the last time you visited up here Li? I was just up here not too long ago actually along the Wolf River rafting with some buddies."

"It's been a while. I'd say about a year, not long after I met Cambria actually."

"Oh is that right?"

"Yeah that was right when we both started dating, a buddy of mine brought her along to our group camping trip and we just kind of hit it off while we were there."

"Huh sounds like a similar story to how my girl and I got to know each other. Did it just click right away?"

"Mmhmm, we had similar interests and soon enough we were drunk, laughing, and sucking face by the 2nd nights end."

"That's cute; you both are the nerdy types I suppose so I can understand why."

"Hey I'd say its cause of my classy demeanor friend."

"You keep telling yourself that."

The blue sky was overcast with an assortment of nimbus clouds making the ideal scenario for outdoor photos as Liam and Steve arrived at their photo shoot location being a quaint country barn landscape named Braighton Acres. The two men stepped out of their vehicle and began setup. A few hours passed and Liam and Steve wandered the reception area as the ceremony began. Liam's eye fixated through his camera in the background of the pews snapping pictures as the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked the aisle before the bride herself.

During this whole scene in the back of Liam's mind he began fantasizing about some of his first times together with his lover. Yes, he did fall for her right away and maybe not quite for just the reasons that Steve had suspected of but for others reasons as well. Liam was a submissive male which might have come as to a surprise to Steve some of his friends but he, sometimes not so secretly, relished in the idea of submitting to his partner whom he cared for deeply. The closer his trust became with Cambria and the more they talked about their interests, past experiences, and unique fantasies and desires the closer they felt towards one another. The fact alone that Liam had found someone that allowed him to express his most perverted fantasies was a huge sense of release and confidence gained. One of the key components to his fantasies was the idea of serving another desirable mistress. Cambria satisfied this urge fully with her own fantasies of being served by a respectable yet playful sub boy such as Liam. Each physical abuse she brought upon him, each act of humiliation, and every daily reminder that she absolutely adored him when he was bound, in costume, or in a puppy headspace created such a level of intimacy that would never have been imagined when he first started dating her. Besides all of these commonalities they both shared a great deal of other interests such as a love for reading, fandom, camping, and traveling to new locations and landmarks.

Liam manned the tripod camera after the reception as the wedding party went to the top of the nearby hill for the last pictures to be taken in front of the oncoming sunset. Steve instructed everyone where to stand before Liam took the final photos making for a successful and happy evening for the bride and groom.

The joyous newlywed couple expressed their gratitude and blessings to the cameramen before they departed back home. Once both gentlemen arrived in Waukesha they grabbed a quick drink together at a local bar for a successful big day. Liam soon found himself wandering back in through the front door of his apartment with a sense of positivity. He took off his shoes then noticed a peculiar note left with a red rose on the kitchen table.

'Eat your supper I left in the fridge for you then take a shower.

When you are cleaned and dried put on a pair of dark boxers and matching t-shirt and shorts that fit loosely.

Wait in our bedroom when you are ready and I will see you when I get home darling.'

-Bria ❤

With a quick thump of his heartbeat and a feeling of elation, Liam quickly realized what this meant and rushed off to complete his tasks. By the time he had eaten, cleaned, and dressed appropriately he was sitting down in his chair browsing on his computer to pass the time. Figuring it would be a couple hours until his lover arrived back home he decided to take a quick nap to regain some energy. He rested his head back onto the armchair headrest and gradually drifted off into a light sleep until his mistress would arrive.

A gentle foot step could be heard outside of the entrance to his bedroom as he began to awake from his nap. His chair was not facing directly towards the door but as he started to come back to reality gradually he thought he heard whispers of two or more ladies talking nearby which caught him off guard. Without a chance to react a blindfold was cast over his face and a gaged shoved into his mouth. Two pairs of hands held down his arms to the chair rails momentarily and another pair of hands before his ankles were held together and bound by a piece of rope. A hand shoved him forward slightly while his wrists were brought behind his back and tied as well. He shrieked sharply feeling now three pairs of hands lifting his bound body up off the armchair. Pleading and struggling, the captors brought him from his bedroom through, then the hallway unit they reached the kitchen. The back door creaked openly cautiously as Liam's captors placed him onto a soft rug in the trunk of a mid-sized vehicle as he squirmed and continued to plead under his muffled voice.

Zooming down the highway, Liam could only attempt to settle down wondering who these people were exactly and where they were bringing him. About Fifteen minutes had past until the vehicle seemed to start slowing down onto a turnpike ramp. Sweat beaded off of his head trying to imagine where he was at, had to have been somewhere not too far off from his own house; only about a half hour drive at most. Minutes past and the vehicle came to halt in a parking lot outside of what he assumed was someone's residence. Sure enough the trunk opened and he was once again lifted by the three pairs of hands in through another door; this time Liam's attempt to struggle was much less determined as he began to accept his fate. After being carried into the residence was gently set down onto a well carpeted floor and had his blindfold removed. He regained his vision to the twilight peering in through the windows to see two young ladies in front of him. Both had to have been in their late-twenties or early-thirties. One was about average height and curvy with brown hair while the other was slightly slender but taller with long dark hair. The familiar touch of a hand rested onto his head as he dared not turn around to look but only listen.

"Alright girls, I hope you appreciate this fine young specimen tonight because he is all yours. I have knowledge that he is a well-trained 'puppy' who is guaranteed to fit your interests and needs quite well. My only requirements are that you use your toy here in accordance with the limitations we discussed prior. Until 2:00am he is all yours to do with as you please."

The familiar voice resonated with Liam as he could not help but to shiver a bit at her words. The hand clenched onto his thick head of hair as he felt her presence overlook him.

"You are now their plaything puppy. I hope to hear that you satisfy them well or their will be disciplinary action to face if their experience tonight is not fulfilled. Understood?"

The pup nodded nervously as a playful smile came onto each of the girl's faces as they looked at each other.

The familiar voice of the women who had orchestrated this trade said her fair wells as she could be heard exiting the through back door. Now, the puppy, stayed kneeling on the floor looking over patiently at the two women observing him excitedly.

"He sure is a cute thing don't you think Vanessa? I can't believe we actually got a chance to have our own boytoy tonight. I've always wanted one myself!" Said the long black haired one.

"You and me both. What do you think we should do with him first Luci?"

"Hmm, well we have about 7 hours or so until we have to give him up. I say let's put him to good use and have him make some dinner. Plus, I need to clean up first; I just got home from work before we 'picked him up'.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Shall I get his proper uniform first?"

"Yeah!"

The puppy wondered what they meant by uniform. Maybe an apron or something like that. Both women came over and began to untie him his restraints and took out his gag.

"Stand up boy and wait here while I get your uniform. And remember, even though we removed your gag you are not allowed to talk or make eye contact unless directed to otherwise understand. You are our plaything and servant and nothing more. If you disobey then there WILL be corrective actions taken. I'd advise you listen to your orders."

Nodding, puppy waited contently standing in his shorts and t-shirt looking just below Vanessa's eyes as she tested his obedience.

With a smirk she complimented him on his manners and left the living room with Luci.

He couldn't believe this was actually happening, two completely unfamiliar women he hardly knew he was now serving as their personal sex slave. What would Cambria think? Despite his concerns he actually felt excited and aroused of being used against his well; especially by two gorgeous and evidently dominant women. Cool air poured from the houses' air conditioning unit sending more shivers down his spine. Vanessa returned from the bedroom with a night service maid uniform; a female uniform at that!

"Your turn, put it on."

His jaw opened as he wanted as if he wanted to say something about how he was against the idea but one quick glare from Vanessa shut him down. Taking off his top and bottom, now standing in nothing but his boxers, he held the uniform from its hanger feeling a sense of grievance until he reluctantly started to put it on. Struggling to fit the tight uniform on, the pup finally managed. Vanessa giggled in excitement upon seeing the young man now heavily blushing wearing the effeminate outfit.

"Well aren't you just the most adorable little slut ever! I just want to give you a big hug and cuddle you. And, oh and just look at how much you are blushing! I think someone is feeling a bit humiliated no? Just imagine if your friends saw you like this right now... or even your lover.

She was right, this was humiliating. Yet he could not help but feel more aroused. If his friends saw him right now he'd be mortified. They'd never let it go.

"Oh but how could I forget the final touches. Let me put these on."

A pair of fluffy, fox-esque 'puppy ears' were strapped onto his head and a dark blue collar with a steel ring placed around his neck. A black leash was attached the collar and Vanessa put the handle of the leash in the puppy's hand for now.

"There, now you are looking complete. Just wait until Luci gets a good look at you. She'll want to eat you up."

Vanessa walked over closer to puppy who was now sweating and cringing from embarrassment. Yet his strange satisfaction feeling of fulfillment was something he yearned for. This desire of being objectified and humiliated was amazing!

"If you behave like a good boy then we might both just eat you up. After all you are lucky enough to be stuck in a house now with two incredibly horny and deprived women who love sub boys. Especially suck a well-mannered and groomed one as yourself. And just think, that even if you wanted to escape you couldn't. We can do whatever we want to you and no one can stop us; not even your mistress. But it's not like I'm telling you anything you don't want to hear I mean... you do love serving don't you?"

The puppy nodded very enthusiastically.

"Hehe you really are adorable darling. I'm going to enjoy using your body tonight for my pleasure. Now why don't you go make yourself useful in the meantime and cook Luci and I some dinner. I'm starting to feel famished. The instructions and ingredients are on the kitchen counter. Should take you about 30 minutes to finish. You can set up the table in the dining room just beyond the living room off to the left when you are done cooking. By then Luci and I will be cleaned up and ready for you. Seen you soon darling ❤." A loud thud could be heard on his ass as Vanessa slapped it before heading off to clean herself up.

Without hesitation the puppy headed for the kitchen to prepare the supper of chicken breasts, rice, and broccoli. After thirty minutes the meals were completed. He grabbed the entrée and headed to the dining room. Gently the (cheap) china set was placed on the table with silverware, napkins, and wine glasses situated appropriately. The rice and broccoli were placed underneath the chicken before puppy poured out the Moscato into the glasses. For his final preparation he situated two chairs parallel to one another on one side of the table with the meals and silverware aligned. One more plate that was empty was placed onto the ground under the table in between the two chairs. He wrapped a handkerchief around his neck overlapping the collar. Kneeling down in between the chairs he looped the end of the leash around the nearest table leg. Looking at the time he was about 7 minutes early so he waited patiently for his captors to return.

Vanessa and Luci returned from the bedroom both now wearing fascinating displays of lingerie. Vanessa's wore a dark onyx tinted linen while Luci had a tricot knit fabric of a lighter shade of blue. The women looked pleased upon entering the room and proceeded to sit down on either side of the pup who kept a stoic gaze in front of him, kneeling patiently.

"Very good boy, everything looks tasty and well set."

The women grabbed their utensils and tested their meals. Luci kept gazing down at the puppy with the occasional giggle.

"Oh he's just so cute, look at him Vanessa! C-can I pet him?"

"Certainly, he's both our toy remember. You don't have to ask permission to do what you want with him as long as it doesn't disrupt our scene too much."

Hesitantly Luci began to pet him on the forehead. She whimpered in delight of her new boytoy and his obedience.

"You can enjoy yourself too boy, relax a bit you've earned it."

A nervous smile could be seen from the puppy; he nudged his head towards Luci for more pets and 'purring' happily.

"Oooooo! Just look at this puppy, he's such a good boy! Making us dinner and now enjoying rubs." Luci exclaimed.

"Speaking of dinner I believe our boy deserves some to eat too don't you think? He did prepare it after all."

Luci took the plate that was on the floor and neatly grabbed a portion of chicken with rice and broccoli then set it back in front of the pup.

"Have some dinner boy."

The pup waited for a moment staring, he had never eaten like... this before.

"Is there a problem here?" Asked Vanessa.

He then leaned forward, using his hands to hold himself up steady and enjoyed his meal. Chewing slowly and taking small bits, he was sure to still be cleanly and not make a mess. A pair of heels rested on his back as he leaned downward. He continued eating with his head low and being sure to not disappoint his mistresses. Swaying back and forth slightly, the puppy attempted to stay as still as he could while fixating on his sore knees that had kept attempting to buckle on him the past several minutes. This uncomfortableness made him eat slightly faster hoping to get done quickly in order to move onto whatever was coming next and just hoping it was not more kneeling.

"So I was thinking of some Netflix after dinner... something scary."

"Scary huh? I like the sound of that. The only thing is I do tend to get very, clingy when watching horror movies."

"Well luckily we both got something to hold onto tightly don't we." Luci said as she stroked the pup's thick head of hair.

"Just know that I do tend to flinch whenever there are jump scares. Once I even nailed by best friend. We had a good laugh about it after the fact."

(Looking down) "Are you saying you might be a bit abusive to our poor pet here? Just be sure not get him too bruised up before his real torture begins, later."

"Well if it happens then I suppose I can't help myself. Poor thing will just have to endure it. Speaking of our toy I think he has just finished his meal; good boy!"

After wiping his mouth with his 'paws' onto a piece of cloth, the pup raised his head but still remembered to not make eye contact while kneeling back upwards again and palms flat in front of himself.

"You can have the honor Luci." Vanessa took off his napkin from his neck then untied and handed over the leash to Luci.

"My pleasure hun. Come along now boy!"

The three of them walked to the living room where one low elevated, dark green couch faced a LED-LCD television unit. Luci sat on the couch and the pup walked over (on all fours) and once again kneeled down in front. Vanessa grabbed a Blu-ray disc and inserted it into the player before coming to sit beside Luci.

"This is a good one, it's called 'It Follows' and one of my favorite new horror films."

"Sounds exciting, I can't wait to see it! Are you excited too boy?"

The pup nodded up and down. The two ladies noticed him visibly shaking though with a few beads of sweat coming of his forehead as he kneeled.

"Oh poor sweaty looking so tired. Luci why don't you take that collar off him and tell him to crawl up and lay down for a bit while we watch the movie. Get some ease of those shaking knees."

The puppy perked up hearing Vanessa and a small smile made its way onto his face.

"Well, well, that seems to have gotten someone's attention." Said Vanessa as Luci detached the leash.