Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want his precious little noggin to rub or shall I take it?"

"I'll take it darling, you can feel free to take a stroke at those long legs why don't you."

"Hehe, don't mind if I do. Plus, that's not all I get..." Luci said with a wink.

"Right you are." Vanessa directed her attention to the puppy. "You can crawl up here now boy. Also since this is leisure time for us you have permission to make eye contact. Now hup!"

With great enthusiasm the puppy crawled up onto the laps of his lovely mistresses. Feeling quirky, he lay belly side up and giving a coy stare up to Vanessa. His arms and hands dangled in front of him playfully as he nuzzled as close as he could to the ladies.

Vanessa could not help but burst out into a fit of adorable laughter as Luci smiled delighted by the pup's enthusiasm.

"Well she was right; he really is just big dork isn't he Luci?"

"I think I'm gonna enjoy him more than I expected tonight."

"You and me both. I just hope he remembered that the more he puts himself into situations that he's just trying to provoke us then he's only gonna get what's coming to him.

The pup's faced become more surprised with a large blush. Vanessa gave him a sultry stare as her arms embraced him closer to her soft body.

"But not yet, now is movie time."

"Yes indeed it is. Spooky movie time."

"Come roll over for us boy so we can give you rubs as we watch."

Puppy rolled over with his head lying on his crossed arms on Vanessa's lap while Luci quickly got up to turn off the lights. The room filled with an ambient glow that resonated from the colored screen. Luci grabbed the boy's waist and legs and dropped them onto her lap. His groin was fixated just above hers he immediately realized. A slowly emerging bulge started growing under his boxers; it was out of his control.

"Hmm, looks like he is getting a bit riled up already it seems."

Luci rotated her hips and spread apart her legs.

"Such nice buns he's got. I'll have to just tease him for now if he's insisting on getting up close and personal."

Her hands began massaging his abdomen then slowly down to his tailbone and finally legs and feet. Vanessa followed suit by moving her hands in a gyrating motion along his shoulder blades, back, and finally coming up the back of his neck before massaging his scruffy scalp. The movie began as the puppy, eyes half open from the relaxing massage, looked over the television with in a slight gaze purring again. Both the women smiled from his purrs and coos. It had been some time before he received such a great massage. Then again when two gorgeous women are taking care of you like you mean the world then that massage is going to feel that much better. Puppy thought about how he ended up here and how he just didn't care anymore since he felt in heaven being so spoiled; or so he thought until he'd realize just what was in store for him to come after the movie.

About thirty minutes into the movie things were starting to get heated up. Although their puppy was just about to fall asleep, he was woken up by the sensation of Luci holding tight onto him. She was using his legs as an object to conceal herself and hold onto from the horrors of the movie. Whimpers could be heard as she dug her thick nails deep into his tender skin yet being sure as not to penetrate the surface. This continued for each and every loud noise and sudden jump scare the first hour of the movie had to offer. Puppy kept winching each time her nails scaled along his legs. He began to groan from the slight pain but Vanessa hushing him was the only response he'd receive.

"It seems our boy here is not behaving properly. He should know not to make noises while we are trying to watch the film."

To puppy's surprise Vanessa reached into her nearby backpack to pullout a homemade black bit. Without resistance, the pup had the bit shoved into his mouth and strapped onto his head. Continued whimpers made way for only more intense nail scratching by Luci. Soon he learned it was not only the movie but also his groans of 'pain' that elicited her reactions.

"Hush now sweetie and enjoy the movie with us. Remember you are our slave and we can do anything we wish to you tonight so no bitching."

The thought made him tremble in a mix of anxiety but mostly excitement of what was yet to come. Vanessa noticed this and gave a guttural, almost sadistic laugh at his dismayed expression.

Dimly lit lights of passing cars illuminated the room against the blueish glow of the television. Each passing moment was just another step closer for the puppy's long wondering thoughts of what would come after the movie. Each of the women were taking their sweet precious time with the buildup between Luci teasingly stroking his legs with the occasional nail gouge. Vanessa would tantalizingly stroke her soft hands down his spine then pressing her comforting figure against his body. Her soft breasts seemed to envelop him between her thick thighs. Of course this only made him harder in which Luci would take cue by rubbing her soaked panties against his groin. They both knew exactly what they were doing and despite not being professionals per say they did make a good team. A very sexy and almost cruelly teasing team.

It was the end of the movie as the credits rolled. Both women seemed to settle down after the horror induced adrenaline that energized their bodies with lustful thoughts. They were going to put this energy to good use...

"That was a great movie Vanessa. I'll have to watch it again sometime later with my other friends. After all I did have some distractions that kept my mind away if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean, I feel completely rejuvenated now and ready for something more if you catch my drift."

They both eyed the puppy who was attentively staying in tune of the conversation. His head was still down on her lap but could now feel the overwhelming presence amongst the silent and dark room of both mistresses eying him; plotting of what would come next. It's not like they needed time to think of something they've both been looking forward to all night.

"We never did eat our dessert Vanessa. I'm feeling an aching for something, sweet, don't you agree?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Luckily for us I got the perfect meal for a... very tasty snack."

There was a moment of pause and another feeling of being stared upon by the pup.

"Down boy." He was instructed in a much more serious tone.

Without hesitation he got down and resumed his normal posture and being sure to look away (he assumed the eye contact rule was back into place).

"I'll be right back Luci. Put his leash back onto his collar and have him take off that outfit. I'm done with him looking like a slut and want him only in his boxers for what we are going to use him for next."

"With pleasure." She said with a newly playfully sinister tone he had never heard from Luci until now that sent chills up his spine.

Vanessa walked towards the bedroom door stopping at the entrance without turning around.

"Also blindfold him and put on the fuzzy earmuffs."

After taking off his outfit he resumed back into a kneeling position where his leash was attached as well as the blindfold and earmuffs. All sight and sound was now reduced to a minimum; including his ability to speak due the bit being put back into his mouth. Now all there was to do was wait.

The puppy's mind began to wander, minutes felt like hours and his legs began to shake again while his cock bulged against his dark boxers. It twitched with each thought of all the fantasies he'd been dreaming of that would likely soon become a reality in mere moments to come. Have you ever had one of the moments where there is something you don't need yet desire so much that you just accept it is too good to be true. Such as being at the disposal of two gorgeous and imaginative women who have an intense desire to ravish you in all the best possible ways. He could not help but giggle to himself and squeal at the thought of where he was and that this was actually happening. After years of fantasizing this was actually happening!

After several minutes of silence, suddenly there was a familiar soft touch of two hands onto his. The hands directed his towards one another then bound them together by a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. The hands came behind him and grabbed his waist. They pulled up so he followed suite by standing up on his feet for the first time almost all night. His \boxers were promptly removed exposing his entire body and aching cock. A pat on his shoulder could be felt as a sign of acknowledging his physical excitement from quivering. Now it was silence and nothing again. Standing for what felt like ages in anticipation until there was a gentle tug coming from his leash directly in front of him. He followed obediently until he reached what he assumed to be the entrance to a bedroom. Even behind the black blindfold he noticed the shadows now turned to the soft glimmers of scattered candlelight. The fresh aroma of linen filled the air around him as he breathed deeply. A slight chill ran up his spine as the air cooled down from the separate air conditioner that had populated the room with a gentle coolness. The leash continued tugging until he found himself at the end of the bed. A pair of hands pressed down on his shoulders indicating him to kneel down once again. He set his cuffed hands at the foot of the bed with his body kept upright. The earmuffs were removed from his head to hear his next instructions.

"Crawl onto the bed. Once you get to the pillows at the head of the bed you will turn yourself around and spread your legs apart to the edge of each side of the mattress."

Without hesitation he crawled onto the bed as told then turned himself around and spread his legs wide apart. Just as he had done so a rope was tied around each ankle securing him in place.

"Put your arms above your head and relax."

He put his arms above his head and waited now as exposed as he could be for his captors to use him to their pleasure. Moments of silence passed of what he could only assume they were observing him; thinking of the best way of how they could use their plaything.

"He looks just so adorable like that. Such a handsome young stud he is."

"I love a man who can be both a cute maid and gentleman at the same time."

"I can't tell you how much I've been waiting for this. Look at how hard he is already."

"I want to pull his hair back and shove my aching pussy into his face until he drowns in my juices."

"I'd love to take a good taste of that throbbing cock and hear him whimper in pleasure as I swallow him whole."

"I want to sink my nails into that thick chest of his and leave my marks all over his body so he knows who he belongs to."

"With how horny I'm feeling right now I could tear him apart; he looks just so delectable."

"The thought of pulling his hair back and watching him squirm as I ride his cock is getting me so wet right now."

"Too bad the neighbors aren't around so they can hear him scream and groan as we sexually abuse him."

"And just think that no matter how much he begs that no one can come to save him now. He's completely at our mercy.

"The more time I spend looking at him the more I just want to rape him until he's a quivering blabbering mess."

"I just want to pounce on him right now and ravish that fine ass. Just look at how much he's shaking listening to us speak right now. The sick fuck is loving it!"

"Since he seems to love the thought of being used then I should break out my strap-on and force him to suck it. I bet this little slut would get even harder just thinking about how he's basically getting used as our own human sex toy."

"I'm sure he would; and I'm quite sure he'll be an excellent slut for us. We'll wear him down until he can't walk without looking like he just ran a 10k marathon."

"Hngh, I don't think I can wait any longer! You ready for dessert?"

"Oh god yes please!"

As the puppy lay helpless on the bed he could only look at the predatory, almost savage grins on their faces as they eyed their prey. The soft light of the candles shined against their glowing bodies. Their skin elegantly contrasted with their lingerie and shimmering locks of hair. Luci grabbed a can of wipe cream as Vanessa grabbed a small bowl of what seemed to be strawberries and syrup. In sync, both women walked around each side of the bed in order to corner their helpless prey as he began to struggle mildly. They sat themselves onto the bed before crawling up against him. Vanessa pulled his hair to tilt his head back as Luci sprayed the whip cream onto his nipples, along his chest, then along his legs while adding a final few sprays along his neck. Vanessa then dripped the strawberry syrup on top of the wipe cream before applying a few strawberries selectively over his body.

"I'd say our long overdue dessert is finally ready; let's dig in darling."

The puppy arched his back and quivered, whimpering as each woman's wet and warm tongue licked across his body. Luci started near the groin and would make her way up to his chest doing playful nips occasionally. Vanessa would focus on specific sensitive areas along his waist and side before biting down fiercely eliciting a jerking response and a slight cry of pain. As the licking continued the puppy's moans grew louder in pleasure which only triggered his mistresses to cover more area and bite down harder. The white cream and silky, crimson syrup were replaced with flushed skin.

"Damn he is quivering just look at him!"

His eyes were rolling back as a cold sweat overtook him from being devoured from head to toe by these beautifully vicious ladies. Vanessa smiled before crawling up on top of him so the soaked fabric of her undergarments were now pressed against his face. She slowly drew down her panties and top revealing her fully exposed body to his now gawking gaze. Almost breaking character, the puppy regained himself enough to be sure not to speak or accidently make eye contact. Vanessa put her hands around her waist as the pup looked directly forward into her soft flesh. Her hands pulled apart the folds revealing a coated layer of dark pink skin which let loose a vibrant scent of desire that soaked into the puppy's nostrils. Vanessa giggled at her horny pet as he murmured something under his quivering voice as if in disbelief of what was literally unfolding in front of him. She leaned forward so his entire muzzle was fit into her cushioned opening. Slippery noises of his tongue echoed lightly through the room as the inner walls of Vanessa's gaping pussy smothered his lips. The tip of his nose and some of his chin and cheeks could be fit inside as the walls coated them with a layer of lubricant.

Luci had just finished having her fill of dessert from licking off the rest of the cream and syrup from his legs and now was considering his twitching cock. Knowing he could not observe anything beyond Vanessa's waist and pink cunt, Luci grabbed a small bottle of honey. His cock twitched fiercely and she slowly dripped the prior heated liquid along his shaft, the base, and his balls. Before deciding to go in she teased him by sucking on an ice cube and blowing against the shaft.

"Let's see how long he can last." Luci said coyly watching the poor thing writhing.

The tip of her wet tongue went from along the shaft down to his balls. When she decided to get in closer she grabbed his hips and spread his legs apart farther. Each cry of a tease and touch of pain made Vanessa push her dripping cunt deeper into his face to drown out the noises. The deprived mistress began sucking on the pup's swelled balls and massaging his waist. To add to the satisfaction, she'd also lift up his waist so slightly from the bed sheets until they were heavily shaking from the stress then let them back down, repeating the process. After being unable to resist, Luci decided to grab a hot cup of tea that she'd left near the honey and drank several large gulps. Her mouth was now steaming and ready to swallow his honey slathered cock. Though she would do it slowly; her mouth smothered the tip before forcing its way down to the base. The honey tasted delicious which only made her suck much more passionately. She'd angle her head as to take in a much as possible and holding that position for a good ten seconds before letting go.

Meanwhile Vanessa was now overflowing and needed to be fulfilled more so she would gyrate her hips onto his face while applying a buzzing bullet against the surface above her clit. Drips of her juices rolled down the checks and chin on puppy's face and even started to pool up onto the top of his chest. Growing more and more adamant, Vanessa finally grabbed his thick head of hair with both hands and violently pulled him in further than he'd been the whole time sucking and licking. He gurgled from the overwhelming amount of how far he'd been pulled inside. Beautiful sounds of engorged, tender skin tightening around his cheeks could be heard loudly making him harder.

"Get deep in my aching cunt pet, I want you to reach as far back with your tongue until I cum all over your precious face."

He whimpered vocally in a mix of bliss and fear from almost being unable to breath. Yet with determination he continued knowing the ecstasy he was bringing to his mistress. The rougher Vanessa got the more intense Luci would get with her sucking and playing with his cock. The rope tightened around his ankles as he jolted from each motion feeling his whole dick inside Luci's warm embrace. It would not be much longer that he could last under this type of pressure. Suddenly he could feel the pulsations of Vanessa's pussy fluctuating against his tongue as she cried out. Her grip became ever tighter around his head of hair causing him to struggle as both of them felt their orgasms on the near horizon. Little had he ever been so out of control of his own automotive functions while he jerked around only to be stopped by Vanessa's grip the ropes and cufflinks holding him in place.

Clenching his ass with both hands, Luci swallowed him fully into her throat. The otherworldly sensation of his body tensing up to a release of a sigh and heatwave. Twitching at each continued feeling of suction as her tongue wrapped around his spurting cock. He sunk into the pillows as exhaustedly as Vanessa let go of his hair. Glowing puddles of lubricant smothered his face dripping down his neck. Luci continued pulling at the tip of his cock with her lips as it partially deflated; still shining a dark red hue.

"Don't even think about relaxing yet boy. We are just getting started." Vanessa said noticing him becoming relaxed.

Luci grabbed the leash and without warning pulled forward. She situated the puppy so that he was now on all fours again; this time still heavily panting and quivering attempting to come back to reality.

"Could you be a sweetheart and go get me a bottle of water Vanessa. Oh also go get my toys. You know the ones we discussed before."

"Sure thing darling."

Vanessa returned and Luci gave the poor, tired pup a long drink and some pets.

She quietly whispered into his ears. "How are you doing hun?"

"G-green"

"Good" She said in a soft tone.

Vanessa handed over a strap-on harness with a purple dildo attached.

"Because now it is time for some self-satisfaction."

Leaning forward with the strap-on attached she pressed it against his forehead. The slick plastic toy rubbed along his cheeks and past his lips as he slightly resisted. Her savage grin returned from observing his visible awkwardness to this new concept. Never had he done anything like this and cringed at the thought of what his friends would think of him knowing what he was soon be forced to do.