Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my plaything and will do as I say and suck my cock slut."

With a light push, the tip of the dildo was inserted into his mouth. The pup awkwardly tried to wrap his tongue around the tip showing hesitation. A look of dissatisfaction came across Luci's face at his resistance.

"It seems I haven't clearly gotten my message across. Vanessa could you help me "motivate" our puppy here to remind him who he belongs to."

"I thought this would be the point where he might disobey. Finally gives me an excuse to use this."

The pup saw Vanessa in the corner in his eye and started feeling discerned at the trouble he was getting himself into by not following proper orders. A loud thud onto his back prompted a yelp from the pup as he quickly began sucking now much more seriously onto the purple cock.

"That seemed to certainly do the trick. Do me a favor and hit him a couple more times; I enjoy watching the red marks form on his back."

Nine more snaps of the flogger came in ten second intervals each. After the ninth the puppy was now trembling and whimpering heavily as he continued sucking.

"Oh stop acting like such a little bitch hun, it was only deerskin."

"If I would have used my oiled leather flogger then you'd have something to really cry about."

Luci stared getting heated up watching puppy fervently suck at her cock. This was one of her bigger fetishes which was watching straight boys sucking her strap-on. The look of humiliation on his face, the initial hesitation, the thought of forcing her will onto him, it was all so gratifying to be in power. Meanwhile the pup, as embarrassed as he felt could only feel his own sense of gratification of being objectified for all the wrong reasons by his captor. A wicked smile was across her face each time he would look up at her even for a split second.

"You're not half bad slut, but I might still have to train you more if I ever get the chance. Maybe having you casually practice as I'm watching Netflix or working on my laptop would do you some good."

As he continued getting used by Luci. Vanessa crawled over to him onto his right. Just enough so he could see her staring at him without saying a word. Her hand brushed against his cheek and through his hair tenderly. She positioned herself behind him and grabbed his waist. She pushed down so he would be in a kneeling position once again. With this angle he could get a better view of Luci's figure as well. Her nails trailed his spine as she massaged his back. Luci giggled at his purrs of delight. No longer did he care about feeling humiliated but only delight. He even started growing fond of the idea of giving his "blowjob" to Luci as a hazy smile ran across his face while he sucked and licked at the toy.

Though nothing good would last forever and soon his relaxed state was interrupted by the sudden feeling of something wet running down his upper back. This wetness quickly evolved into a sensation of burning. Vanessa hummed as she poured over droplets of hot candlewax onto his already tattered back. Not only this but Luci grabbed the leash at the same time and tugged him forward tightly so he was now deep throating her. Chocking and gagging he looked up at her with watering eyes whimpering loudly. Each whimper caused only more drops of wax to drop be draped over his skin until his whole backside was covered with a dried wall of pink wax.

"Fucking choke on my cock you slut. I want to hear you cry as I pulverize your throat" Luci growled

Vanessa remained quiet and continued lightly humming to herself as she was now tearing off each piece of wax bit by bit. The puppy now had visible tears streaming down his face from all the pain he was being exposed to. Being so into the right mindset of these sensations and wall of emotions he had not even realized he was already rock hard. Vanessa slapped his back more once all the wax had been removed and got off the bed again to grab something else. Luci released her dildo from his now sore mouth as he collapsed onto the bed gasping and shaking.

"Looks like we ravished him quite a bit. I think he deserves another treat no?"

"I agree, after he sucked on my "cock" it got me really in the mode to be fucked."

Puppy's expression perked up hearing the words and struggled but got himself back up into position.

"What a fighter he is. Just look at how hard he is already! I think our little horndog needs a fresh release."

"Sounds tasty, I'll certainly volunteer to be on bottom." Luci looked over to him panting. "What do you think about that pet? Filling my aching pussy with your newly engorged cock? I bet you'd enjoy that.

The mistresses walked over. Luci undid the ankle knots and cufflinks then got in front and spread her legs apart so her dripping cunt showed its soft pink opening. Vanessa got up behind him and was fiddling with one of her toys (puppy did not notice this from being distracted by Luci).

"I'm feeling famished boy, mount me and fuck me so I can be satisfied."

Without any hesitation, the horny puppy mounted his mate and slowly inserted his cock into his mistress to satisfy her. Her insides felt burning up as his slathered cock dropped small dollops of juices onto the bed sheets each time he pulled back. Almost by instinct he pressed down against his captor and thrusted tightly into her deep cunt until she was panting. This moment of "revenge" and hearing her now moan to him for a change gave him massive confidence boast. He really began to feel feral and in control... until Vanessa decided to join in on the fun.

Her hands grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them apart as he was fully inserted into Luci. He stopped and his newfound confidence quickly subsided remembering who he belonged to. Vanessa had taken hold of his leash and tugged a few times. He turned around and gulped at the sight of a thick red strapless strap-on was now inserted into her pussy. By the time the realization came she inserted the lubed dildo into his ass. He leaned forward and cried out in pain. Vanessa climbed and mounted him as he still mounted Luci. Her weight fell upon him as his knees shook trying to keep his thrusting consist and not falling forward.

In (almost) perfect synchronization, Vanessa and puppy thrusted back and forth. Luci's plump ass jiggled against puppy's waist as his cock was enveloped by her warm and slick cunt. His ass was full by his mistress as Vanessa continued thrusting with each thrust stimulating her own pussy which dripped down his legs. Her thick breasts pressed on his back. One hand grabbed a tuft of his hair to maintain her balance as the other pulled on the leash. Heaving and gagging, he thrusted in and out feeling his own insides being completely full by the slight plastic piece. A filled sensation only heightened his senses from his g-spot being stimulated. Each tug of the leash reminded him fiercely who was behind him in control. It was all becoming more than he could bear.

The pup's mouth hung open wide as he panted and heaved. He grabbed Luci's breasts tightly pulling himself as deep as he could into her. A slow crescendo began to build in all three of them. Vanessa dropped her whole weight onto the puppy smothering him between her and his other mistress. Her hands let go of the leash and his hair and instead were now clasped around his neck.

"Scream for me when you cum slut! Know who you belong to and scream for your mistresses!"

Barely could he breath. Neither could he care as his eyes rolled back losing control of his body. Streams of goo filled Luci's insides and she moaned loudly. The pup screamed as loud as he could, arousing the mistresses. Vanessa was taken aback at his volume and sweat streamed down both his and her own bodies. Being so entranced she hadn't even realized how she was almost unable to speak herself while her hips fluctuated. Streams of her cum dripped out of her tight opening that engulfed the toy inside her pussy. She collapsed forward onto the rag doll figures of puppy and Luci whom both lay underneath her still murmuring incomprehensible whispers in high falsetto.

"I, I can't move, I can't think." Said Luci completely limp. "I can't go on."

Puppy almost broke character once again when he began whispering something along the lines of how he could not believe how he felt and what had just happened. He was spurting off slurred sentences and words as if he were a shell-shocked victim. Despite all this Vanessa managed to regain her breath and carefully got herself upright from the mangled dog pile. The puppy was still draped over Luci who had her face pushed into the sheets in exhaustion.

"I'm n-not d-done with y-you yet boy... GET OVER HERE!"

On a sudden notice she grabbed his shoulders tightly and threw him backwards so his head was once again laying on the pillow pile at the head of the bed.

"W-wait...Vanessa I'm exhausted."

"You are still my prey and I am one hungry predator. Now you WILL submit to me as I fuck you right here right now."

A ravenous and lustful face came over Vanessa now pinning down the boy like a wild animal.

"No wait! Please I can't anymore I'm completely used up right now!

"You are used up when I am done! Now stay still so I can fuck you senselessly."

Her nails sunk into his shoulder blades as her legs spread his apart revealing his cock which was still swollen and twitching covered in Luci's lubricant and his own cum. With a quick slurp his cock was shoved inside her pussy which was much thicker than Luci's.

"Oh god mistress please I'm begging you I-I can't... ohhhh fuuuuucck..."

She grabbed his cheeks and squished them together eyeing him.

"I SAID NO MORE TALKING SLUT! I know you have more left in you bitch; now you are going to be a good fuckboy and dump the rest of your sweet juices inside me."

She bounced up and down quickly; gyrating her hips every once in a while. Her body fell on his as she became more and more aggressive. Screams could be heard around the house as she sunk her teeth into his chest, shoulders, and neck as she continued thrusting. Her arms reaching out as far up his arms to restrain him down. Her legs spreading apart flexibly so she could allow him inside her as deep as he could fit.

"Yes scream for me boy! Scream for your mistress." She sunk her teeth and nails all over his upper half to his dismay as he continued moaning and screaming in pain and pleasure.

"Look me in the eyes when you cum for me; you have my permission to look deep into my gaze."

"Feeling hazy from all the polarized sensations and an ultimate sense of submission he looked up to see his mistress hovering over him. She was partially silhouetted as her blue eyes shined through the darkness. Her soft breasts bounced up and down with each thrust inches away from his chest and neck. Her cunt was practically flooding by this point as a gleam of weakness came over her eyes. The kind of weakness from someone at their most vulnerable state of orgasm. The kind of weakness that seemed to ask him to join her in this feeling of ecstasy and vulnerability. At that moment he felt his body become comfortably numb as his last wave of heat ran over him. Five large spurts of cum flowed inside her thirsty cunt as she stared him down lustfully as they came together.

Her embrace as she fell over his body was widespread and like a warm blanket of soft, enveloping flesh. His legs were over taken by her which curled around his ankles. One arm wrapped around his waist and the other around his back as the hand fell limp onto his ruffled head of hair. The puppy felt his head sway very subtly in a circular motion as if in a dazed state of mind; true subspace. All of the pain, all of the humiliation, all of the fear and uncertainly made way for fulfillment and physical pleasure of the highest sense. She plopped over onto her side and embraced him. He felt a groggy yet also just as satisfied Luci come crawl over and wrapped herself around his back spooning him. Smirking in a sense of accomplishment, the happy puppy lay squished in between the curvy bodies and breasts of both his captors. Their esurient hunger had finally been filled by their devoured prey; at least for today. They both pet their puppy on his head as he purred, nudging in closer to their soft breasts. They smiled knowing they had done their job as dominants quite evidently well; as if the sweat, bruise marks, and loads of cum didn't make it evident enough.

In the evening hours of the day the front door creek opened to a dark house. Cambria walked through the hallway entrance and into the bedroom. Flicking on the lamp switch she looked over at the bed and noticed a note with a single word on it.

'CLOSET.'

Upon opening the closet door, she was greeted by the pleasant sight of Liam sitting contently. He looked up at his girlfriend with a dazed smile and heavy eyelids. White strands of satin fiber wrapped around his legs and along his arms creating a serpentine fashion that pleasantly contrasted his red 'battle scars'. Thicker strands circled around his abdomen and chest. A rubber dog chew toy was fit into his mouth which he was lightly gnawing on. A box of store brand chocolates was sitting on his lap as a token of gratitude. His fox ears and blue collar were still attached around his neck with another note attached to it. Cambria kneeled down and spoke a soft "Hello sweetie" to her lover brushing his chin. She blushed a warm smile once she tilted up the note and read the message left.

'We had a wonderful night together, your boy sure knows how to be a great servant and pleasure a lady ~ XOXO Vanessa and Luci'