All Comments on 'Renter's Insurance Ch. 05'

by Conan_T_Barbarian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting

Interesting sereies so far. I hope he gets out from under Bonnie's control. It seems like you've setup up a way but him focusing on pleasing the women. Maybe they'll start going directly to him and siding with him. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Refreshing

It is so refreshing to read about older, fat broads -- not svelt 19 year olds -- getting their jollies. Everyone who fucks and enjoys it isn't a movie star. There are the rest of us as well. Thanks for remembering us!

JimbowJimbowover 19 years ago
Love a fat mature woman.

I echo the above comments. i am so sick of the "perfect" woman type story. I guess that means all the men are "10s" also. Keep it up I like the series.

EffectEffectover 19 years ago
I agree, BBW and fat women are the best

I'm tired of the media always trying to say that skinny women are what all men want or the only women that are desireable. I really enjoy your series and I hope you continue. Still I hope he gets out from under the woman's control or gets back at her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

This has been an interesting series. I like how it's developed. I enjoy his sensitivity, his caring, and that he's learning all people can be sensual and sexy. I'm large, too, and this chapter truly touched me. Heavy, skinny, young, or older, we all have a sexuality that appreciates being enjoyed. It might be interesting to read how one (or more) of these ladies get so much out of his wonderful attentions that they reciprocate and play with him as well. After all, there are two sides and woman (even large and older ones) enjoy giving as well as receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Love the story so far, and I keep checking for the next part!

You may want to add a twist, like one of these women tie him up, shaves him bare and maybe show him what anal is like on the other end. That could be what motivates him to break free from his land lady, with all sorts of sexual punishment for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous