All Comments on 'Replaced Ch. 04'

by chas19839

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Beautiful story of a husband's fullfillment as a servant, thanks for posting! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Addicted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue...

...I need more of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Will we see more?

I want more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hahaha

you should wright more

ppoiuytre55ppoiuytre55almost 6 years ago
Great writing

this series is fantastic. Plese keep it up. Done so well. Love how you are slowly replacing him (hence title). The little details are so well done (standing in corner, calling kids Miss, not sitting, being corrected) really well done

cuckytohercuckytoheralmost 6 years ago
GREAT Writing

This story is so hot! It is incredible!! I love stories such as this where the cuckold is made to become an object and serve a superior male in his own house!!! WOW!!! Please Please Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue....

This story is amazing and needs to be continued. Please continue as I and I am sure many others are waiting to see what happens next. I especially love the humiliation in front of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wonderful

Please more psicological humiliation in front of the Misses! Great story

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqabout 5 years ago
Feel the humiliation

I like this story and the humiliation, in particular humiliating him in front of his own kids. I want to see how far this can go. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ciao bellissimo racconti ce il continuo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully he will get some instructions on how to take of his cock and cage. After wearing it for awhile, infection can start and cause him a lot of pain. A soothing lotion and wash has to be done from time to time to keep him from having issues later on. No need to go to the hospital with the cage still on him. He need to go to the office, I guess he still works, with panties on, maybe a bra too. There is a little bit of question with his wife as she kind of wanted him to stand up and fight back, but his submissiveness takes over and he caves. Wonder when his kids will find out what happened and fight for him. Maybe she will get pregnant. It has been four years since the last chapter so I doubt we will read any more. We get it though, he sinks further down the rabbit hole and the story ends with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then he finally snapped and murdered the two of them in cold blood, before disappearing with the kids, finally settling down with a woman who wasn't a worthless whore. The End.

Eze325Eze325over 2 years ago

Love it, hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does the sissy get out of this? Even a lowest-IQ man would find some form of escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am married to a woman who dominates me. I dress and serve as a sissy maid. I cook, clean and do whatever she tells me to. She has 3 close girlfriends that know what I am and use me 1 day per week each to clean their homes (dressed as a maid).

Yes - my wife has a boyfriend that I am required to call Master. The both keep me in chastity. A steel device that also locks through the piercing i was made to get on the tip of my sissy clit. I have two tattoos- once says SLAVE on my lower back the other says Sissy Girl on my upper thigh.

I am a real life sissy slave.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have a question. A few years back when I first read this story, there were 28 chapters. Today it only shows 4 chapters. What happened to chapters 5-28?

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDave6 months ago

I love everything about this series. Please write more.

aurelietraveaurelietrave6 months ago

is there a sequel to this story ?

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDave6 months ago

I can't stop thinking about this story and wishing there were sequels; it feels like there's so much more to explore. If the author won't or can't continue the series would someone else? If so, please post a link in these comments. I'll keep checking.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam24 days ago

I would be her little bitch any day. Oh the joy of licking her is reward beyond riche. Please let me serve. I do hope his daughters know about him and let him serve them and their men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous