Republican Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

"Kevin you have to stop, I'm older than you and the mother of your friend and teammate." She said trying to regain her composure.

"Sorry Angela, I will try hard to forget tonight." I said.

"Okay Kevin, I have to go to a tea party rally tomorrow would you like to go and see what other people think about how the country is being run?" She asked.

"Sure we can take my car." I said. "Are Steve and Tommy coming with us?"

"Tommy will be, but Steve is playing golf." She said. "Well good night and sweet dreams."

"Yeah you too." I replied.

I watched the sway of her ass as she left the living room, then I watched he move of her long shapely legs as she climbed the stairs. I let my hard on subside on its own and fell back asleep on the couch, it was quite comfortable. The next morning I was awoken to the smell of bacon cooking from the kitchen, I went out and found Angela cooking breakfast. She was wearing a fleece hooded tunic and a pair of black yoga pants that made her ass looks better than the breakfast.

"Sit down; Tommy will be down in a minute." She said.

"So I was thinking we will have to stop back to my house so I can grab a quick shower and change." I said.

"Okay, I guess it will be just you and I, Tommy had decided he rather stay home than go today." She said sounding nervous.

Tommy entered the kitchen and sat down, we made small talk and how he did not envy me for having to go this Tea Party event. We devoured the scrambled eggs and bacon drank our juice and we left the house, leaving Tommy home. My mother left a note for me on the door as we got to her house that she was off to run some errands.

I went upstairs to take a shower leaving Angela downstairs, when I came back down; I had on a tight pair of jeans and no shirt. I made the excuse of having one in the dryer and I knew she would like the view, I'm not a Greek god but I'm in good shape, better than her husband.

Angela was embarrassed to find herself checking him out, his ass looked well in the jeans she thought and he was in such good shape. It had been a long time since she had been with a man who was in good shape, her husband had let himself go after he became management at is job.

Soon they were on their way to the rally and the first thing Kevin noticed was there was a lot of people there. The speakers were upset over everything from too much government and taxes that were bludgeoning the tax payers.

He was amazed at how passionate Angela was, she was shouting out slogans with the rest of the crowd and she would get all giddy when a speaker she liked came up to speak. They had a meet and greet with one of the republican representatives on the state level and one that would be running for congress. The event got over around two in the afternoon and they started driving back home.

"You see how exciting it is to see people finally opening their eyes to the waste and abuse in Washington." She said. "It's amazing that it took people this long to wake up."

"Wow I never knew people were this passionate over politics." I replied. "I can't wait for my first time voting."

"Well first you will have to get registered to vote and choose a political party." She said.

"I really like would I see at the republican side of things." I said she did not seem to pick up on the innuendo I was dropping. "Hey you mind if take old route 45 it don't usually have any cops on it and I would love to open the car up a little bit."

"Sure just don't go too fast or you might scare me." She laughed.

I turned onto the road, it was around fifteen miles long, not many houses on it and it was mostly straight, it used to be well traveled at one time. I shifted and soon the car was up to about seventy miles per hour, she did not look nervous but commented on how fast we were going and how exciting it was. I reached over and put my hand on her thigh and told her could get more exciting if she wanted it too.

We drove for a couple of miles, surprisingly she did not move my hand and I pulled over onto an old dirt road I knew was abandoned. Guys usually come up here for beer drinking and parking with girlfriends her eyes opened wide as we drove half way up it to a secluded spot where we had a party just a few days ago.

"I know this road; we used to come up here back in the eighties." She said.

"Has it changed much?" I asked as I put the car in park.

"No still looks the same." She said.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and then I reached over and UN did hers, she sat and looked at me, she was breathing heavy and she was trembling with nervous excitement. I moved over close on the bench seat and put my hand behind her head the other on her waist and pulled her to me.

"I told you today would get more exciting." I said and leaned in and kissed her.

She tried to pull away at first and I held her close to me and held her head into place, she pushed away but was not strong enough to get me to move. After a few minutes of her lips trying to get away from mine, I finally pushed them apart and slid my tongue in, suddenly I felt a soft moan from her mouth and she stopped resisting. She flung her arms around the back of my neck and we were now kissing passionately in the front seat of my car.

As we kissed my other hand roamed up under her tunic and I found her bra clad breast, it was firm and the nipple was very hard poking through the fabric of her bra. I gave it gentle squeezes and then gently pinched and toyed with her obviously sensitive nipple. She now pushed her entire weight on top of me and we were laid out on the bench seat, I don't know if she did this to stop me from playing with her breast but I now had a new target.

Both of my hands slid down her back and into the back of her yoga pants, I was now running my hands over the soft smooth flesh of her ass. To my surprise this conservative mom was wearing a thong as I kept cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks. Her legs were slightly spread as we continued to make out and I decided I had to try to get a feel of her pussy. Just as I tried she stopped kissing me and pushed herself off of me and went back over to her side of the car.

"Kevin, like I said last night, this has gone too far and we just went way to far today. Please take me home."

She said putting her arms across her chest after she buckled her seatbelt.

"Whatever you say Angela, it was just the excitement of last night and the rally and having a really beautiful woman in my car with me, I just had to try something." I told her.

"It's okay, I was excited too." She said stopping for a moment that she had used a poor choice of words. "Just take me home."

We drove in silence the rest of the way home and I got home had dinner with my mother, did my homework in my room. Later that night I masturbated thinking about Angela and what we did in my car today and I could never forget how great her body looked while she was masturbating last night.

2.

Next week after practice I had to work with Tommy extra during the week, every time I mentioned maybe coming over it was either his mother said she was not feeling well or that she was very busy and did not have time to tend to anyone. So I did not force the issue as bad as I wanted to see her, I still wanted to play it cool.

On Thursday I looked to see who signed up to chaperone the trip, we were leaving by bus Friday night from the school and driving to the tournament. We would have two nights to sleep over in a motel; the chaperones were two couples, one of the gym teachers, our coach, assistant coach and their wives and Angela. While looking at the list and of the list of recommended items to bring, Tommy came up to me to talk to me.

"Have you signed up for a room?" He asked.

"No not yet why?" I replied.

"Coach was saying we would have to have one more room with me and my mom. So figured seeing how she already knew you that it would be an ideal choice." He explained.

"Sure why not." I said even though I could have roomed with some of my other friends.

"Cool I will put you down on the list." He said giving me a high five.

When Friday came around we were all standing out in the parking lot and after the bags and equipment got loaded onto the bus we boarded. Angela sat up in front with the other chaperones but we exchanged a pleasant hello as I checked her out in her tight jeans and top she was wearing.

The trip was nearly three and a half hours, we got our bags out but left the equipment bags in the storage hold on the bus. We then went out for a quick team meal and then it was back to the motel to get a good night sleep to be ready for tomorrow.

When we got to our room Tommy and I had to sleep in one of the twin size beds and his mother got the other one. She went into the bathroom first to shower and change into her night clothes while the two of us watched television. When she came out she was wearing a tight little tee shirt with a matching pair of shorts, she did not have a bra on as her nipples were protruding.

"I got next." Tommy said getting up quickly to get into the bathroom.

When I heard the water start to run, I got up and quietly went over to his mother who was standing in front of the sink looking into the mirror brushing her hair. Without warning I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into the back of her head inhaling the aroma of her freshly washed hair.

"Kevin stops it, behave yourself." She said in a stern whisper.

"Did you wear this to tease me; you know how sexy I find you." I whispered huskily in her ear then I worked my way down to her neck giving it soft wet kisses.

"Tommy is in the shower, you have to behave." She said.

Before she could stop me I ran one hand up her tee shirt, she dropped her brush as my hand found one of her small firm breasts as I cupped it she was trying to pull my hand out. Taking the opportunity I pushed my other hand down the front of her shorts, over her bare mound and gently rubbed between her pussy lips.

"Kevin, Kevin pleases no not here." She cried.

Her pussy began to betray her and began to get wet as I stopped rubbing up and down the slit and found her clit teasing it with my fingers. She stopped trying to pull my and out of her shirt, her body went limp and she turned her head and our mouths met in a wet passionate kiss. After a few minutes of this teasing the shower stopped running and I moved away from her leaving her in her aroused state.

When Tommy came out I got into the shower and the first thing I did was relieve myself, then I washed up. When I came back out Angela was in bed sleeping and Tommy was still awake watching television, he was too excited to go to sleep right away so I knew the rest of the night I would not have a chance to try anything with his mother.

Before either I or Tommy was up the next morning Angela was already up and dressed, then she woke us up to tell us we need to get into uniform and get down for the team breakfast. She left the room and met up with some of the other chaperones and when Tommy I got down to the motel's diner she was sitting with them.

Angela had a on a colorful summer dress that went down to her knees but showed some of her nicely tanned cleavage. She looked very pretty today and if I did not snap out of it I was going to have a hard time concentrating on today's game. We finished breakfast and went aboard the bus for the game, we played in the first game and the coach said no matter how we do we would stay and watch the second game to see how our next opponent looked.

A coin toss decided that we were up first and we jumped on them early, Tommy had two strikes on him leading off and he looked down the third base line for instruction from the coach. To everyone's surprise he laid down a perfect drag bunt down the first base line and beat the throw out, and then he stole second. Our number two hitter grounded out and moved over to third and then he was brought in on a single and then a double gave us runners on second and third. I wanted to show off for Angela and in a long at bat with their pitcher running the count to full and fouling off a few pitches I got my pitch and I drove it over the fence for a home run.

When the inning was over we were up to a five to nothing lead, we did well out in the field, then we went down one, two, three. This went back and forth for a few innings then we tacked on two more run in the fifth. When the game was finally over we won nine to one and we sat in the bleachers watching the next game. The team we were going to face next looked just as good as we did, even though I should have been watching the game I spent more time checking out Angela.

The game was finally over and we had a good idea of what we were going up against in the next game, we all got back on the bus and headed back to the motel. The chaperones and coach's told us to get back to our rooms, shower and get ready to go out for team dinner. We got back to our room, I told Tommy to go ahead and get in the shower first, and he did slide in base a few times and was dirtier than me. Angela sat in a chair that was in the room and put on Fox news and was catching up on the day's events.

"Wow if we keep that guy in office too much longer we will go from a recession to a depression." She commented after hearing some bad economic news.

"Yeah it will tough to even find summer jobs before college when high school lets out." I said. "So what did you think about that home run I hit."

"Yes that was a good hit." She said.

I took off my jersey and my shirt that I had on underneath, Angela was now staring at me out of the corner of her eye. I could tell she liked my body and who could blame her compared to her husband. Tommy was done in the shower and he came out to get ready and I went in to shower. We got ready to go out to dinner and went to a nice steak house. During dinner Angela and the rest of the grown ups split two bottles of wine and she had a few glasses.

After dinner we got back to the motel room and everyone was ready for bed, Tommy and I got into our tee shirts and gym shorts. Angela went into change too, when she came out she was not wearing pajamas she had on a pink nightie with spaghetti straps, white lace across the chest, it was short that you could get a nice look at her long sexy legs.

Once the lights were out about an hour after they were Tommy was sound asleep, I quietly got out of bed with him and went to the bathroom for a moment. When I came back in I did not get in bed with Tommy, I got in bed with Angela. She was sleeping soundly on her back and did not feel me slide in. I got next to her and pulled her body next to mine, nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Kevin what are you doing?" She said aloud.

"You're going to wake Tommy." I whispered and resumed my assault on her neck.

"Get back in your own bed and stop this." She whispered.

"No." I whispered and kissed her on the mouth.

She made muffled sounds as she tried to move away, but I used my strength to my advantage and leverage and kept kissing her. Soon enough she stopped and was returning the kisses back, our tongues were now intertwined in each others mouths. Now that our resistance was gone, I used my hand to pull the strap down off her arm and on one side. I now had a bare breast that I gently toyed with, it was firm and the nipple was large and puffy. She sighed softly into my mouth as I did this, as we made out longer my hand slid down her flat stomach to her crotch, she pressed her legs shut, but I pushed them back apart with my leg.

Her pussy was cleanly shaven, the skin around it soft and smooth, I gently ran my hand up the slit and she was beginning to become wet. I continued to gently tease her pussy making her resistance to me become weaker and weaker. Soon I gently began to finger fuck her and tease her clit, she was still moaning softly and still kissing me passionately.

I tried to get my cock out and make love to her but she pushed it away and broke off the kiss reminding me that her son was in the same room. Then I felt her soft little hand grab my hard cock and stroke it slowly as we lay on the bed kissing and masturbating each other. After about ten minutes of this I felt a soft little gush of fluid come from her pussy. I had just brought her to orgasm; the thought of bringing an older married woman to orgasm with my fingers had me so excited that I was cumming all over her hand.

"You better get in your own bed now; I have to go get this cleaned up." She said.

We both got out of bed together and she was careful not to drip any of my cum on her sheets or blankets as she went into the bathroom. She did not close the door and from the angle I had I could see that she turned on the water. She then lifted her hand to her nose and gave a sniff of my cum and then licked it off of her hand. After she had swallowed it all she then washed her hands and came back to bed. I was now hard again but knew I should not press my luck twice in the same night.

The next morning Angela was already up and dressed, she woke Tommy and me up and told us we had to get ready. While we were getting ready she had already left to go down to the diner for breakfast, she left a note to remind us to take our bags as well. She had taken hers and gave it to the bus driver to store underneath the bus.

After we got ready and had breakfast went to the tournament we watched the consolation game and then we got ready for our game. It was a pretty tough game too; Tommy was over matched at the stage of the season and got struck out a couple times. I could not get any good pitches either the other team got lucky and hit a solo home run off our pitcher and that is how the game ended a one to nothing loss for us. The coaches reassured us that we did the best we could and played a great game and hopefully we meet up with them again in the states.

3.

Now I knew I wanted to fuck her more than ever and I knew she must find me somewhat desirable for what we did in the motel room in her bed. The team did not have practice on Monday due to the long weekend; we had a long practice on Tuesday. Wednesday was our normal routine and we had a game against our division rival. It was a home game and on the way down to the field I waved to Angela, she shyly waved back and kept talking to the other moms.

We had a good game again, I went two for three with a double and two runs batted in, and Tommy got a hit and stole a base we ended up winning the game seven to two. We went back up to the locker room and showered and then went home from the game that night I was trying to figure out a way to get into Angela's pants. Surfing the web I saw that a conservative political writer was going to be at the bookstore over in the city.

So I drove to the store Saturday, bought a copy of her book, surprisingly she was a nice looking lady as well. Must be a republican thing I thought and stood in line to get a copy of the book signed, when I got up there she made a big deal over having a handsome young fan. Said some stuff how we needed more young republicans and I asked her if she could sign the book to Angela. That night I took a chance and called her up, she answered the phone.

"Hello." She said pleasantly.

"Hey Angela." I said.

"Do you need to talk to Tommy?" She asked.

"No I wanted to talk to you, I bought you a present and I wondered if you want to stop over tomorrow and pick it up." I told her.

"I don't think so Kevin." She said.

"I really think you will like it, I promise to behave." I lied.

"Well I got church in the morning; I will stop after church to pick it up." She said.

"Okay sees you tomorrow." I said and she hung up.

All morning Sunday I kept look out for her, she finally pulled up in front of the house and walked up to the front door. She looked stunning; she had a black sleeveless shirt and a red knee length skirt, with black hose on and heals. Her make up was well applied and she had on a perfume that was aromatically seductive to say the least.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers