Republican Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

"Good morning good to see you, you look great." I said answering the door in a pair of gym shorts and nothing else.

"Can we make this quick?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, I was just working out." I said. "Are your husband and Tommy out in the car?"

"No they do not go to church." She said coming into the house.

I went into the other room and got the book; I left it in the bag still and handed it to her. She took it out of the bag and handed it back to me.

"I'm sorry you keep it, I have this book already, and you should have asked I would have let you borrow it, if you got your receipt maybe you can get your money back."

"I can not take it back, cause there is something written inside." I said opening it up and handing it back to her.

"To my good friend and fan Angela, Best Wishes Anne Colton." She read aloud.

"I went and got you an autographed copy." I said. "I heard you were a big fan of hers."

"Yes she is one of the reasons I love republican politics so much and is a big inspiration to me. How can me ever thank you." She said.

"Oh I can think of something." I said and took her into my arms and kissed her on the lips.

To my surprise she did not push me away or resist she just stood there kissing me back holding onto her book. I reached for the book and tossed it down on the couch, and then she reached up and wrapped her arms around me. We were both kissing passionately and my hands were exploring her body, I felt her breasts, her ass and undid a couple buttons on her shirt.

She broke the kiss off and kissed her way down my neck, then down my chest and my stomach. She got on her knees in front of me and grabbed the waist band of my shorts and my hard seven inch cock popped out in front of her. Kneeling there mesmerized by my cock she reached up with both her small hands and gently stroked it up and down.

I placed my hand on the back of her head, she looked up at me with her brown eyes, and her pink lips on her mouth were slightly parted. She licked them with her pink tongue; I pushed her head closer to my cock. She resisted a little bit, not sure if she was going to suck it or not, I could tell by the look in her eyes she wanted to and just needed a little bit of encouragement.

"Oh Kevin." She whispered her mouth just close enough to my cock I could feel her breath on it.

"Do it Angela, you know you want too." I said pushing head the rest of the way.

She just took the head of it into her warm wet mouth and I felt like I was in heaven as her tongue swirled around my cockhead. Then without any more encouragement her head and hands were working in a nice steady rhythm up and down on my cock. I could hear her breathing heavy and she was making loud slurping sounds. God she was the best cocksucker I have ever had, maybe that is because all of them were inexperienced girls and not a full grown woman.

Now she was stroking me with one hand and her other hand was fondling my nuts, it tingled nicely the way her long nails raked my balls. All I could do was let out a loud grunt and a groan as I emptied my nuts into her mouth. She swallowed as much of my cum as she could then she could not swallow and more and stopped.She quickly got up, she stared at me totally stunned at what she had done, she wiped her mouth.

"Oh god what have I done." She said grabbing the book and running out of the house before I could get my shorts up to stop her.

All I could think about now was Angela and how great her blow job was, that night alone in my bed I lay there thinking about and was soon masturbating to a huge cum shot. The next day at school I had my usual routine and had practice that afternoon. I made small talk with Tommy to try to gauge what his mother was.

He said his mother had a real attitude lately and won't allow him to have any friends over after school to hang out. We had a series of road games this week and next week, we played five in a row then we were going to have a homecoming game.

The first road game was on Tuesday, we did very well and won seven to one, then the second one was a close game and we won three to two. Then we played one on Saturday I was hoping Angela was going to go but Tommy said she was not feeling well. We won the game six to three, the next week we continued our hot streak and won five to two and six to nothing.

It was time for the homecoming dance and I found out from Tommy his mother was going to be chaperoning the dance. We were having a great season and nothing would cap that season off better than to finally get to have sex with her.

I drove my car to the dance and when I went in I hung out with my friends, but my eyes followed Angela around the gym. Angela had on a red dress that fit her very tight; it was a few inches above her knee and heals on. It had a big long gold zipper that went down the back and all the way down to her legs; I could not get over how great her ass looked in it.

She was the center of attention, all the dads and a few of the teachers that were there hit on her when they could or flirted with her. After about two hours of the dance I finally found a chance to talk to her alone.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Kevin." She replied not looking at me.

"Meet me out at my car, I'm parked over by section G, it's secluded." I told her.

"Why?" She asked. "I have to chaperone this dance."

"They got enough chaperones, we'll just talk." I told her trying to reassure her.

"I guess I could say this music is giving me a terrible headache." She said turning and walking away.

I went out to the car and sat inside it, she came outside and I rolled down the driver side window. I told her to grab her car and follow me to a place even more private. She asked about her son and told her to call him and let him know she had to leave because she did not feel well; he could catch a ride with another member of the team. She did as she was told and followed me out of the parking lot, we drove about three miles out of town and I pulled over as we went up an old dirt road.

She got out of her car and I opened the passenger side door for her and watched her beautiful legs as she got into the car. I had on a soft rock station, she smiled at me for a moment then turned away to look out the window.

"Since that morning at my house all I can think about is you." I said moving closer to her. I put my arm around the back of the car and touched her soft silky hair.

"It's all I can think about too Kevin, but its wrong." She said meekly.

"I know it's wrong but its exciting too, tell me you don't find it exciting." I said.

"I do that is what is so wrong about it, I'm married and older, and I should not be having sexual relations with a young man." She said turning to look at me.

Her brown eyes looked so beautiful even with tears in them, as one fell on her cheek I reached up and gently wiped one away. Then I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips, she was hesitant and I could feel her body tremble as I pulled her tight to me.

"I'm going to make love to you." I whispered and she kissed me more passionately on the lips.

We kissed for several minutes, hands exploring each other and mine found her zipper, I pulled it down slowly and got her out of the dress she was wearing. I told her to wait a moment and I got in the back seat I had a couple of blankets back there I laid one on top of the seat and the other as a pillow. Then I got her to get in the back seat with me, I pushed her down and she laid flat on her back.

She had on a black strapless bra, I reached under her and unhooked it, and her breasts looked as perfect in the moonlight as I finally got a close up look at them. As we kissed I alternated from her lips, her neck to her nipples as I gently kissed and licked them making her moan softly.

She had on a black lace thong and I got between her legs, I pulled it down, she looked so beautiful naked in my back seat with only her black stockings and heals on. I pulled my jeans down and took my shirt off as she laid there looking at me waiting for me to undress. I kissed my way back up her long beautiful legs and gently pushed them apart.

Her pussy, clean shaven, I could smell perfume and its musky odor, I gently pushed the labia apart and ran my tongue up and down it, gently licking her. She was relaxed at first and then stiffened when my tongue found her clit.

"Yes right there, lick it right there." She cried. "It's been a long time since anyone has licked my pussy."

I did as she said and concentrated most of my attention to that spot licking and teasing her pussy with my tongue. After several minutes of this she was now thrashing about on the back seat of my car in the throes of having an orgasm.

I planted several soft kisses on her pussy after her orgasm subsided, I kissed my way up her stomach, to her breasts and then I gently eased my cock into her. She was still fairly tight and I could feel the muscles of her pussy clamp themselves around my cock. Slowly I eased my cock in and out of her as we made passionate love, kissing and allowing our mouths to explore each other.

As the passion built up and our love making became more animalistic I moved my cock in and out of her faster and faster. She pulled her legs up half way up my back and I was plunging deeply in and out of her as she moaned aloud with passion. Then the wall of conservatism within finally broke down and the moans were replaced by her voice.

"Yes Kevin fucks me, fuck me hard, and yes fuck me hard." She panted over and over as I pounded her pussy.

Her fingernails dug into my back hard as she was brought to a powerful orgasm, she was breathing hard and heavy and I was fighting hard not to cum. I wanted to change position; I wanted her from behind so I pulled my cock out and without saying a word I rolled her over. She instinctively put her ass up in the air and put her head down; I got behind her and slid my cock in.

Fucking her doggie style was my ultimate fantasy as my hands ran up and down her nice round ass; she met each of my thrusts pushing back against me. We fucked long and hard, the windows fogged up and my car got very humid as sweat was pouring off of both of us on this hot spring night. I grabbed her by the waist fucking her as fast and hard as could now, she had reached up between her legs and was rubbing my balls as I did.

"Oh fuck I can't hold it anymore!" I screamed as I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum into her.

We just lay in the back seat of my car for almost an hour, kissing and holding each other. She told me how sex with her husband no longer satisfied her and how this was the most she had ever cum in one night than she ever had with her husband. I was hard again but she would not let me fuck her again, she instead did something she never done and that was suck on a cock after it's been in her pussy. She got me into a sitting position in the back seat and she got up on all fours, without using her hands because she needed them for support she sucked my cock.

At first it was a slow paced blowjob as she took her time, but when I reached up between her legs and played with her pussy which was still full of my cum she started sucking harder faster. Even though I had just cum an hour ago, she was milking the cum out of my cock with her mouth in just a few minutes of vigorous sucking.

After we both recovered we finally got dressed, I walked her to her car and she drove home and I drove to my house. We had an affair the rest of the season, after graduation and all through the summer.

Epilogue

I came home from college on my first break of the fall and found that Angela refused to see me, would not take my calls. I figured she reconciled her relationship with her husband. When I came home for Christmas I saw Tommy and told me how his mother was pregnant. Before next spring when college let out she gave birth to a nine pound baby boy she named Jack. I saw Tommy and he said him and his father were excited about the new baby, something told me that it was mine but I left her alone not wanting to pursue fatherhood.

Years passed and I came home less and less after college, finally I did come home one summer for my ten year reunion. I stopped by and watched a little league game, Angela and her husband were there as their son Jack who I found out was the star of the team. More years passed and Jack was a big high school star and would soon get a scholarship to college.

I saw Angela the same year Jack graduated from high school, I was in town because a cousin of mine was one of his classmates and I had to see her graduate. She still looked beautiful and radiant as ever at almost sixty, her black hair was half grey now. She thanked me for never pursuing the matter to find out if Jack was mine or not. She said deep down she knows he is my child and she thought about aborting it eighteen years ago but her conservative republican ways would not let her. She said it was not hard to convince her husband that it was his because he would never expect his wife of an affair.

I told her I already had enough kids of my own and said I would take the secret to my grave, and then I gave her kiss on the cheek and told her if she wanted to stop by for old time's sake that I was in room two hundred at the motel. She never came by but it was worth a try, as I went back to my room that night, turned on Fox news and bitched about democrats for old time's sake.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers