Reputation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was meticulous with the disrobing of Triela. I slowly lifted her arms in the air and lifted her blouse. I sensed her disappointment when we had to break the delightful dance our tongues were doing, but as soon as I had the hem of her shirt overhead, that sense of longing was a memory.

A red lacy bra held two of the most fantastic orbs of flesh I have witnessed, but instead of attacking them, I took my time and nuzzled her neck. I then pecked at her earlobe. I traced an imaginary line with sensual kisses down her collarbone and used my teeth to nudge the first strap of her bra off her shoulder. "Oops," I chuckled before moving to face her, a mere breath away. I paused and could tell Triela's breathing was labored. I moved in and allowed my lips to scrape tenderly against hers. I nudged forward and kissed her. It was soft in nature and she seemed surprised by my conduct. When I released her, Triela was panting and I moved to her other shoulder where I repeated my actions.

My hands went to Triela's thighs and slid underneath her skirt. Her skin was so smooth. I rubbed all around before kneeling in front of her. One hand caressed her ass while the other deftly pulled at the zipper. The skirt crumpled to the carpet and my hands went back to her thighs. My mouth began kissing around the red lace of her matching panties.

I blew lightly on her quim just to say hello as I slowly slid her bottoms off. I moved my head closer and let my tongue scrape across her slit. Triela was quivering. I glanced up only to be met with her looking down on me with stunned excitement in her eyes. This had never happened to her before. I smiled back as I pushed my tongue into her folds. Her head flew back and my smile grew larger. I slowly speared into her. Every in motion was combined with a random movement; I arched, wiggled, made circles, and flicked my tongue in every way imaginable.

Triela was rapidly being worked into a frenzy. That's when I placed one hand at the top of her mons and applied my thumb to her pearl. One small brushing and she was sent into a state of bliss.

"Oh my God," Triela uttered as she lost her balance.

I threw my free hand on her hip to steady her. All the while, my tongue was still doing its playful pirouetting. I couldn't help it; she tasted so sweet, so divine.

Ensuring I had her protected from her own equilibrium, I slowly stood, landing soft kisses upon her skin as I did. When I reached her breasts, I toyed with them. In concert, my hand caressed the right one while and my lips enjoyed the left. I massaged as I kissed. I tweaked as I nibbled. I found that her breasts were sensitive, and she was melting in my grasp at my ministrations.

After some time, Triela pulled away. I scarcely knew why until I peered into her lust filled eyes.

"What are you doin' to me? I've never had anyone..." Triela stopped mid-sentence and pushed me to the bed.

She collapsed on top of me. I couldn't help my smile as she straddled me. If nothing else, I knew my dream girl will remember me fondly.

Triela's hands were on my chest as she lowered down. I entered her easily, feeling her velvety sheath encase my manhood inch by inch. It felt exquisite when she finally bottomed out. She began a slow rocking of her hips before changing her pattern and doing a small circular motion. I got the impression this position was new to her and she was taking this opportunity to explore her newfound control. I didn't mind in the slightest.

Soon, Triela began to move up and down. Slowly at first, but with each subsequent plummet the speed she exuded increased. She would whimper with each impalement of her body and I would echo her with a moan of my own.

With her movements steady, I found myself able to participate. I caught her off guard when I sat up and entangled her in my arms. I leaned forward and placed my lips to hers, allowing my tongue to massage every erogenous pore in her mouth while my hands took to stroking her back. Once our bodies were thoroughly connected in two places, I added a gentle thrusting motion into her. We developed a rhythm; our mutual labors increasing our body heats to a euphoric satisfaction.

"Oh Troy!" Triela cried out as her body let out spasm after spasm, her pussy clamping around my shaft like a vise.

It would be easy to say that that action caused my own climax, but in actuality, it was her words. It was the first time she referred to me by name and it caused me to go off like a rocket. I gripped her tightly, pulling her as close to me as possible. She returned the embrace.

We held onto each other, just sitting there, panting through strained breaths, allowing each other to calm down from our mutual delight.

I was unsure of what to do, which really has been my feeling to every predicament I have encountered since I left work this evening. But here I was in bed with the daughter of a merciless man. A lethal female I know can kill me but also someone who has saved me. I simply made a choice to lie down, bringing Triela with me to the softness of my bed.

I then saw her eyes. Since the moment I first saw Triela, her eyes have told me she is a strong willed, take no prisoners, I'm going to kick your ass type of person. She exuded confidence and toughness. Right now, her eyes were full of wonderment, the dangerous persona was gone and lying next to me was a miraculous flower, a woman. In that instant, I knew I liked her, possibly even loved her and prayed this wasn't a onetime tryst.

"No one ever took their time like that before." I did not think it was possible, but Triela's eyes softened even more at that declaration. "This was supposed to be a one night thing, and... I really like you." My heart soared at hearing those three words. "But..." And with that, my heart plummeted down to my feet.

"But what?" I tucked a stray tendril of hair behind her ear, preparing my thoughts so I can hopefully refute any statement of dilemma she may have.

"Why do you look at me that way?" Triela then sat up in a start. "You know, I am the daughter of Angelo Giordano, one of the head families of the mafia in the United States. Most men eithah see me as some ruthless animal or they try to be nice to me to appease my fathah. And if I ever had sex with any of them, it was always hard, fast, and without caring about me, but you..." She then got out of bed and started to grab her clothes.

I didn't know anything about the mafia, in the United States or elsewhere, but I knew she was the daughter of someone who didn't have a problem breaking things; the law, people, or otherwise. I didn't care. I saw Triela. I saw what was really in her heart. "So all that means we can't start a relationship?" I sat up in bed, confused beyond my wits.

"You don't understand; I am his only child. He went to great lengths to have the heads in Sicily accept me, a woman, as the next head of a great family. It's never happened before." She clasped her bra on and grabbed her blouse. "And I have a big target on my back because other families think I'm going to be a pushover, especially the Salvatore Luciano family. Fuck, I drive a Camry for Christ's sake because it's inconspicuous."

"Congratulations." I stretched out the word, completely lost in this conversation. "Why does that matter about us? I'll support you in whatever you need. I saw what's really inside you. Sure, you have a strong sense of duty, you're confident, and strong willed, but you are also a wonderful person, with a great capacity for compassion, and even though you may not know it, you are sensitive and caring."

Triela shook her head, "Stop sayin' things like that. You're makin' it difficult for me."

I walked over to her and enveloped her in my arms. "I really like you too."

"Did you get knocked in the skull today?"

"Actually, yes I did."

Triela giggled before shaking her head, "It's not only the fact you would be in danger. It's also impossible for us to be together because you're not Italian. The Sicilians will not accept a male who is not Italian to be married to the head of a family."

"I suppose I could be your mistress?" I chuckled. "I've seen enough mobster movies to know the guys always have a girl on the side. I can be that to you."

Triela playfully slapped my chest, "There's a double standard when it comes women - and that's not just an Italian thing." She looked me over carefully and saw none of that bothered me in the slightest. I just gave her a soft smile. She then hugged me, her head nuzzling my chest. "All right, you win. If you're willing to accept me, I do want to give us a chance."

I lifted her chin and forced eye contact, "If it's the only way I can have you." I sealed my promise with a kiss.

I just didn't know at the time what my promise entailed.

The next morning, I arrived to work right on time. As soon as I walked in the front door, I was ushered into the office of Mark Driscoll by two of our security guards. Damn.

"Have a seat Troy, this won't take long." Mark gestured to the chair in front of his desk.

As I did as he asked, I attempted a preemptive strike to diffuse the situation. "I think I know what this is about Sir and I wasn't looking up the client's skirt."

"So you admit there was an incident last night."

"No, I was tying my shoe. Janet is just out to get me fired. Ask the client and she'll inform you of the truth."

Mark sat down and stared at me for what felt like an eternity, but was actually a few seconds. "You want me to ask one of our highest priority clients whether or not you were looking up her skirt?"

"Well... yes," I threw my hands up defensively. "That's the only way I see to extract the truth."

Mark shook his head. "I told you before that it doesn't matter the action, it's the results that have to be punished. You were on probation and now this incident occurs. We are going to have to let you go, Troy."

"But I didn't do anything." It came out as a whine.

"The guards will escort you to your desk so you can pack up your personal items and then to the front door. You have five minutes."

"But." I slumped back into the chair, stunned into a near catatonic state.

Mark pressed the intercom button on his phone. "You can send them in now."

The door opened behind me and Mark stood, "Mr. Holloway, what brings the CEO of Windham Securities here?"

The man ignored Mark and towered over me. "Are you Troy Miller?"

I didn't hear him as I was still trying to get over being terminated.

"Are you Troy Miller?" He asked again, his voice clearly upset that he had to repeat himself.

I jumped a little in my seat, before glancing up, "Yes Sir."

Mr. Holloway let out a relieved sigh, "I thought I was going to be too late. I'm here to promote you. You'll have your own office, a secretary, and a team of your own."

"Excuse me?" It was all I could say in this rollercoaster moment.

"But Sir," Mark intervened. "Do to inappropriate conduct, I just fired Mr. Miller."

"Fired?" Mr. Holloway chuckled. "Nonsense. I just received a phone call from Ms. Triela Giordano and she insisted that Troy here be placed at the head of her family's account. She said if we didn't, she would find another firm that would. So I looked into Troy's history and found an outstanding track record of navigating the stock market not to mention his tireless effort in providing his clients the best possible service. I also saw that he had a meeting today with you concerning the very client that wants him to head the account. I don't know what happened, but people who feel they are sexually harassed don't go around demanding something like that."

With that, Mr. Holloway turned toward the door. "Let me show you to your new office, Mr. Miller."

I stood with a smile, "Good day, Mr. Driscoll," and I proceeded to follow the CEO into the elevator.

After a few floors, I decided to break the elevator music silence we were sharing. "You didn't check my records, did you?"

"No Troy, I didn't."

"You're only promoting me because Triela Giordano called you."

"I am."

"And you know exactly what type of business her family is in."

Mr. Holloway turned and had an anxious expression on his face, "I do and it's obvious that you do as well, so don't fuck this up." He pressed his finger into my chest. "For both of our sakes."

"Sir, you have nothing to fear from me."

Instead of being thrown out the door by two guards, I was escorted, by the CEO of all people, to my new plush office. It had a leather chair, a black, sleek desk, and a magnificent view. It paled to Angelo Giordano's but it was nice.

Not more than a minute after Mr. Holloway left, in stormed Janet Crosby.

"How dare you steal my top client?" She nearly screamed.

"Hello Janet, how are you today?" I couldn't help smiling.

Janet moved close, almost eye to eye, and she began waving her finger at me, "You little shit, just because you helped her, don't think I'm going to let you get away with this." She smacked her hand against the desk which caused my smile to dissipate. She finished by stomping out of my office in an angered rage.

Wow. That was impressive. I ran a hand through my hair and took a deep breath. I looked around and realized where I was again. I have the best girlfriend ever. My smile returned at the thought.

The computer hummed to life as I turned it on. I had work to do and decided I needed to start sorting through my new client's portfolio. As I continued on my task, I found out the Giordano family was loaded, obviously, but I couldn't crack the ledger. They had money going in and out and only abbreviations to discern to where and to whom. Did I even want to know? I had made a promise, which meant I had to decipher this, which now meant I needed to work with Janet. I rolled my eyes at the thought as I picked up the phone. She would have to be the first member of my team.

*

I was eating a turkey club sandwich at my typical spot; the Roasted Bean, a café and deli shop a block from my place of work. I was reading up on the stock market trends in the Wall Street Journal and took a sip of lemonade.

"Are you using this chair?"

I didn't even glance at the female voice. "Nope, all yours."

To my surprise, the person sat down next to me at my table. I quickly peered over the top of the newspaper and a smile ravaged my face, "Triela." I folded my paper and leaned forward, "What a wonderful surprise." I went to stand, wanting to give her a kiss, before I stopped, looked in both directions, and fell back into my chair.

"Something wrong?"

I gave an awkward grin, "Are we alone?"

"What do you mean? No one else is sittin' with us," Triela obviously found amusement in my trepidation.

"You know what I meant," I chuckled. "Is anybody watching us right now?"

"No," Triela laughed.

I let out a sigh, "Good. I'm happy to see you."

"You are?" Triela's head tilted to the side. "Why is that?"

"What do you mean? Because you are you," I smiled. "Thanks for the phone call this morning. I was actually getting fired and your call saved my job."

"Really? What for?"

"Because Janet told them I was looking up your skirt."

"Well, I'm glad it worked out for you," Triela laughed. "Anyways, I came by today to ask you somethin'."

"So this wasn't a coincidence." I took a sip from my lemonade. "How did you know where I was?"

"I'm informed."

I didn't know what to make of that, but decided I might not want to know. She was here with me now and I was enjoying the company. "What would you like to ask me?"

"Were you serious last night?"

"About what?"

"Everything." The word came out hard, a very serious tone connected to it. Triela sat stoically but her eyes were showing that same susceptibility she showed last night. She had been hurt before.

I leaned forward and put my hand atop of hers. "Very much so. In fact, I was wondering when you would be free to go out on a date."

Triela blushed before a small smile appeared. "I got a thing tonight, but I can meet you afterward, say nine o' clock."

"Great. Do we meet somewhere or how does this work?"

"I'll pick you up at your place." Triela stood and I did as well.

"Sounds great." I gave a brief peck on her lips. "I'll see you tonight."

Triela turned and after a couple paces her head lowered slightly and her hand went to her lips. I could just make out the words, "I can get used to this," as she continued walking away.

*

After lunch, I was sitting in my office staring across my desk at four souls. For three of them, Thomas Welch, Kevin Barlow, and Ingrid Braxton, this was a promotion. Instead of handling individual accounts, they were under me handling some of the premier clients of our firm. If they did well for me, they could soon be in my position. Their giddiness was evident in their fresh faces, which proved exactly where I stood on the seniority ladder when it came to putting a team together.

The fourth person was Janet Crosby and her reaction was different from what I anticipated. I expected cooperation through gritted teeth and her countenance to be one of a permanent scowl. After all, this was extra work to her. She had her own team. She was only sitting here before me because I didn't comprehend the Giordano ledger. But she didn't seem upset. Her expression implied one of wishing to be helpful, supportive, and, dare I even say, she appeared happy.

"All right, Thomas, Ingrid, and Kevin, here are the accounts I want you to work on, go ahead and get started and I'll follow up with you in a short while." As they left, I brought up the Giordano account on my computer. "Thank you Janet for taking your time to help me decode this."

Janet walked around to my side of the desk, rolling a chair with her. "No problem. I'm always willing to help one of my colleagues." She sat down, gave a grand smile, and extended her hand, "Congratulations on your promotion."

Sitting down and in close quarters, the handshake was, at best, going to be awkward, but I greedily accepted the olive branch, hoping that come tomorrow I wouldn't have to explain myself to human resources that this wasn't sexual harassment.

The Giordano account was more complicated than I thought. Each symbol and abbreviation stood for something and most of those something's were not legal. Bribery, extortion, money laundering, blackmail - they were all in there. Drug trafficking, prostitution, grand theft auto- they were just a few of the businesses to which the Giordano family were involved. What did I get myself into?

I had to close my eyes just to come to grips with what I was being shown. I'm certain Triela knew all of her family's indiscretions. Triela. I focused on her, causing the edges of my mouth to involuntary move upward. Yes, I can do this for Triela. What harm would I be doing, anyway? I'm just keeping the books.

I opened my eyes to see Janet looking at me suspiciously. "Are you all right?"

I chuckled back, "Outstanding."

"Good to hear," Janet continued on, as she started to explain the financial intricacies of an insurance fraud business.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I had found something strange earlier. What is this?" I clicked a myriad of times, much more than I should for a ledger to show Janet what I found. "What is this SL? It's embedded deep within some folders and I keep seeing it but I'm not sure what it is. It appears to be a once a month debit from the account going to a Swiss bank?"

"Um, it is, uh," Janet appeared flustered before regaining her composure, "it's for protection, yeah, in case the government takes everything, the Giordano's have money they need to leave if necessary."

"But if it's an asset, how come there isn't a total anywhere? How do I account for it?" I was genuinely confused.

"Don't worry about it." Janet's hand fell to my knee and she gave me a faint smile, "Another firm handles all of their offshore accounts."