Reputation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get sidetracked until you get inside your apartment," the old man called out as the elevator doors closed.

Triela and I both laughed.

I fumbled with the keys before getting the door unlocked. Triela glided in and turned, "Now where were we?"

She was on me as I tried to shut the door, flailing my arm behind me in hopes of contact before I gave up and kicked my foot straight back to complete the job. Her lips eagerly feasted on mine and I was finally able to reciprocate. Our tongues caressed and ignited our combined passions into a hot flame.

Triela broke our kiss and had a serious expression to her face, "I wanna do somethin' for you."

Her look gave me pause. It was as if we were getting ready to discuss our future or something else equally improbable. "And what's that?"

Triela gave me her smirk as she descended to her knees. Carefully she began removing my lower garments as she explained. "I've never done this for a guy before. I was told it could be taken as a sign of allowing me to be dominated by a man. In my line of work, that could be dangerous. But with you..." She moved forward. At the last second, she briefly paused and gave me a nervous smile before her lips opened and she continued to my now free manhood.

Triela was obviously not an expert in the art of fellatio but it didn't matter. It wasn't about how it was, but about the why. She trusted me enough to know I wouldn't try to take over her business. She trusted me to know I wasn't trying to be nice to her for her father's sake. But I won't lie, what she was doing was still damn good.

Her lips were tight to my shaft while her head bobbed up and down. She developed a small rhythm and her tongue began to explore. She then brought her hands into the equation, each taking a turn at touching my favorite appendage. Steadily increasing in confidence, her ministrations were having the desired effect and I wouldn't last long much longer. But I wanted more from this encounter with my beloved.

"Triela." My voice was strained and those words were all I could get out.

She suddenly stopped with a defeated look. "Was it okay? Did I not do it right?"

I pulled Triela to her feet and kissed her. "It was wonderful."

Triela let out a sigh of relief, "So why'd you stop me?"

"Because I want to make love to you."

Triela kissed me this time, our tongues securing in the sacred dance of love. We quickly rekindled our passion that we were sharing in the elevator, knowing that there was no chance the old man would interrupt us now.

Our lips remained locked, only separating for the briefest of lonely moments whenever we were removing an article of clothing. I picked up my love, causing a squeal of delight to echo in my mouth, and I began to backpedal down the hall. Her legs wrapped around my waist as we entered the master bedroom. My thighs bumped against the bed, forcing our mutual collapse on the mattress in a fit of combined hysteria.

I stared at the beauty next to me, brushing a lock of hair from her face. She looked exquisite. I moved slowly, crawling on top of her form. A faint smile pursed Triela's lips, her body doing nothing but allowing me to do whatever I desired and right now, I desired her.

I moved forward, my body pressing against both sets of her lips, my mouth to hers and my cock to her labia. I eased forward and Triela spread her legs wider, accepting- wanting- needing- us to become one.

It was an indescribable experience when I realized I could go no further, our midsections pressed together in a pleasure causing bliss. Our eyes met and it felt as if it was more than just the physical that now conjoined us. I slowly pulled out until only the tip remained. As I pushed forward, Triela raised her hips to meet me, her lips forming a silent 'O' shape. Taking my time, I slowly thrust again and again Triela responded by enveloping my body with all her limbs, her arms encircling my neck and her legs around my waist.

It was a simplistic coupling. There was no hurry in our motions. I would move forward and she would lift up. But there was something more. We were connecting on a higher level. I saw through the window of her eyes that Triela was feeling it too. I saw everything I wanted in the being below me and I opened myself- my soul - to her and she to me. It was beautiful. It was special. We were making love.

I sped up but only slightly and Triela greeted me in the same fashion, already knowing. Her channel clung to my cock with every insertion. A moan escaped her lips with every penetration and I resonated that with a grunt of my own.

Then I felt it. A releasing of pleasure from Triela that coated my shaft and triggered my own. We both let out elongated groans acknowledging our simultaneously shared euphoria.

I looked down at her soft beauty, her hair slightly matted with sweat, her eyes sparkling, and her smile ear to ear. "That was..." How do you describe what just happened?

"Perfect," Triela finished my sentence immediately and I couldn't think of a better word.

"My sentiment exactly." I gave her a brief kiss before sliding to her side, my arm holding up my head. "Are you sure you can't stay the night?" I asked but knew the answer.

"I really wish I could." Triela then snuggled into me. "But I do want to enjoy this a little longah."

I put my arm around her and she purred. With her contentment, I let my head fall to the pillow, wishing this could last forever.

All too soon, Triela slid to the edge of the bed. "I gotta go." I reached out for her, my hands connecting with her hips. She let out a giggle as she slapped at my hands. "Evah since they tried to kidnap me, my Fathah's been increasingly worried. I'm late as it is." After a few seconds of playful tickling, I released her and she started getting dressed.

I got up as well, putting on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt so I could walk my lady to the door without a nosy neighbor seeing me in the buff.

"I love you," Triela put her hand on my chest and leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you too."

Triela smiled as she left. I must admit, I was smiling too as I went back to bed.

I was alarmed awake by the force of two people grabbing me. "What the fuck!" Unfortunately, those were the only words I got out as a sock was immediately injected into my mouth, followed by duct tape going across that, and then finally a black shroud. Then my hands were taped behind my back and my feet together. I tried to struggle throughout, wriggling and doing my best to flail about, but it quickly proved futile. At the very least, these assholes could have used a clean sock.

I was easily manhandled as I was carried down the steps of my apartment building and then thrown into some sort of vehicle that took off before I even made the thud onto the hard interior. The driver sucked at driving as every turn seemed to be taken at a sharp ninety-degree angle, which sent me rolling in every direction until I hit the side of the vehicle. There's nothing like being chauffeured around in style.

At last, my rollercoaster ride had reached its conclusion. I heard a door slide open before being pulled out, though I did unsuccessfully try to use my feet to push back, and I was carried into wherever we were. I was forcefully seated and my hands and feet were cut free but then attached to a chair. 'Damn it, not again.' I shook my head at the disturbing thought.

"So this is the guy that the Giordano chick is hung up on, eh?" Like all my recent encounters, this man also had a heavy Italian accent. His gait was powerful as he walked around me. He then grabbed my chin, "Look at this fuck, he's a fuckin' pussy." He punched me across my face and my head whiplashed to the left. "Nothin' but a cunt." He punched the other side just as firm and my head went in the other direction. "The Giordano's must be getting desperate, eh?" He started laughing which caused a slew of other people in the room to do the same.

"I can see the appeal." A female voice answered from behind me. I couldn't place it, but it sounded familiar.

"What?"

"He's smart, loyal, a gentleman, and has a nice cock." How does this woman know me so intimately or was she just egging on the brute?

"Are you sayin' I don't know how to treat a skirt?"

"You have four girlfriends, and none of them could be happy with that. Unless your problem is a little further south."

"Listen, Half-Breed," I then heard the man take a forceful step toward the woman, "No one asked for your opinion and no one asked for you to be here so beat it, capisce."

The sound of two footsteps occurred and the room immediately fell silent. "Did you start without me, Antonio?" It was an older man's voice, one full of authority.

"Pops, um, sorry. I know you don't like when I call her..."

The sound of the slap was deafening. "Then why did you do it - again!" Two more slaps echoed the room. "Someday, you are goin' to be the head of the Luciano family. Grow up, will you. And as for your sister, I wanted her to be here."

The old man's footsteps resumed and stopped right before me. My chin was suddenly grabbed as he turned my head from side to side. "Antonio, why is my guest wearin' a hood? I don't recall sayin' he should be in a hood. Did I say he should be wearin' a hood? Remind me Antonio, what were my instructions."

"You said to go pick up Troy Miller because you wanted to have a chat with him, Pops. And then you gave me the address."

"That's right. Now tell me, does any of what you just said mean to put a hood on him?"

"Uh, no Pops."

"Then why is he wearin' a fuckin' hood!"

"Sorry, Pops."

The shroud was lifted, and just as before, I had to squint my eyes as my sight readjusted to the light. The room itself didn't have any adornments, the floor concrete, the walls were drywall; it was as if we were in an empty room in a warehouse. But what it did have was a handful of men and I assume a girl, but she was out of my peripheral vision. The most distinguished of them was the man in front of me. Salvatore Luciano had a slim frame to go with his peppered hair and mustache. In his black suit with red tie, he was very sharply dressed and he stood straight, easily commanding the attention of all that were in the room.

"There you go Pops." I glanced back to the voice, and all I could see was Antonio. He had a bigger body than his father and his hair was black, but he stood slouched. At that moment, I knew Antonio was a peacock; strutting with his chest puffed out, doing acts in front of his boys that would make him look strong. But when true power appeared, he turned into a five year old after being caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Sorry about this." Salvatore reached for the end of the duct tape and yanked it.

It hurt but I was grateful for the freedom I now possessed. I immediately forced the disgusting sock out of my mouth, coughing and using my tongue until it was free. "Can I have some water?" I choked out.

What is it with mob bosses and the head nod? First Angelo Giordano and now Salvatore Luciano ordered people with just a head nod. A bottled water was being held at my lips with such speed Superman would have been jealous. I chugged the liquid quickly to disperse of that odious taste. "Thank you. I had sweated all day in that sock." Salvatore gave a hard look at Antonio. "I presume I am now in the presence of Salvatore Luciano." I then tilted my head as I narrowed my eyes. "You're SL aren't you, from the Giordano ledger?"

"I told you he was smart," the female voice called from behind.

"Troy Miller, you don't mind if I call you Troy do you?"

"No Sir."

"Allow me to disagree with her opinion of you Troy."

"By her, you mean Janet, don't you?" A small smile percolated my lips.

Salvatore's stare became steel, "This is what I'm talkin' about. People who are smart don't usually go around babbling people's secrets when they are standing right in front of them. Especially when that person can put a gun to their head." And he proceeded to do just that.

My smile had been vanquished and I sat there paralyzed. The sound of three quick high-heeled steps came forward. It had to be Janet, unless one of these goons was a cross dresser.

Salvatore held up his hand and Janet stopped immediately. "Now my daughter warned me that you were an intelligent guy and would probably pick up that I was stealin' from Angelo sooner or later. That's why I brought you here. To talk." He lowered his gun, "You impress me Troy. You really do. A gun pointed at your head and you didn't back down. That and you are going to single handedly take down the Giordano's for me. The Sicilian board is going to take that little bitch Triela and cut her in half when this affair of hers becomes public."

I struggled against my bonds, a fury in my heart. "You Bastard!"

Salvatore laughed, "Looks like I struck a nerve." The room echoed with laughter as everyone else copied his lead.

I put my taped feet firmly on the ground. My anger swelled into an outpouring of adrenaline as I pushed upward with all my might, sending the back of the chair right under Antonio's jaw, leveling him. With a determined look in my eye, I was about spin and level Salvatore but five men, surrounding me with their guns drawn, quickly halted my onslaught.

"That's enough," Salvatore pushed on my shoulder causing my unbalanced body to fall backward.

The chair teetered briefly, before collapsing backward and I unceremoniously caved to the floor. It hurt, specifically because of the migraine I was sporting as the result of my head bouncing off the concrete.

Salvatore walked over, standing with his legs on either side of me, "What was your play here, huh? Beat up seven guys with guns while being taped to a chair? You must be a real dumb smart guy to think of somethin' as stupid as that. You really pissed me off," He added as he pointed his gun at my head.

"Papa."

Salvatore glanced at his daughter. He sighed and shook his head. He then gave me a glare of death. "You are lucky I love my daughter." His arm seemed to shake, and with it the gun as well, and it appeared he was doing his best to control his rage. "Janet is going to tell you what is expected of you from now on because if I stay Troy, it would take the police a month to drag through the lake to find your body." He forcefully stomped away and I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'll have you out of this in a minute," Janet grabbed a pair of scissors and began cutting the tape. She mostly concentrated on her task, but she did keep giving me quick, mirthful glances.

"Get the fuck off me!" Antonio screamed at his posse, as he was finally able to get to his feet. He gave me a harsh look as I stood myself. "I'm gonna kill you. You hear me?"

Janet shook her head. "Don't worry about him. He won't do anything without Papa's permission." She put her arm to my back and with a small amount of encouragement got me walking to the door. "I figured we can have a drink while I tell you what's going on."

"That's right Half-Breed; get your kicks with that piece of shit while you can."

'A peacock'... "I'll be right back. I forgot something." I turned on my heels and marched up to Antonio. As I stared him down, he had a look of reservation in his eyes, surprised at my audacity. "Hand me my sock."

"What?" The confusion evident in his voice.

"You heard me."

"Uh."

I slapped his face. "Now!" Antonio bent down and picked up my sweat and saliva saturated sock. I ripped it from his hands. "And apologize to your sister."

Antonio's head shied down, "uh, Sorry Janet."

"It's okay."

I stuffed the sock in my boxers pocket and as I turned around, I couldn't help my grin. I then saw Janet's tears. I waited until we were both out of that room and out of earshot, "Are you all right?"

Janet let me have it - and she didn't hold back. Her response was swift and powerful. She hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my body in a tight embrace. "Thank you for that."

My hands were suspended in midair before I let them fall onto her back. In what was meant to be a consoling gesture, I let one rub lightly just below her neck.

Janet sniffled as she straightened up, wiping at her eyes while doing so. "There's a room up ahead where we can sit and talk."

Janet offered me a beverage as I sat in a small fold out chair in front of a card table. We were actually in an abandoned factory and it was obvious the Luciano family spared no expense in the decorating of this place. Literally.

"Lemonade, please."

Janet's movements halted at my words. "Lemonade? Uh, not something that we have." She was definitely looking at me funny. "Think wine and liquor."

"Do you use soda for mixers?"

Janet peered around, "There's some cola in here."

"That works."

Janet let out a chuckle and shook her head as she poured the drinks. She set mine in front of me as she sat down. "You don't drink?"

"Not when there's the possibility of me getting shot if say or do the wrong thing while I'm drunk." I picked up my red plastic cup and tapped it against hers. "So, why am I here?"

Janet gave small giggle. "First, I want to apologize to you."

"Apologize?"

"Yeah, I want to say I'm sorry for the hell I put you through at work. I let how I am treated here affect me there. My father is Salvatore Luciano but my mother is not his wife. I'm not even allowed at his mansion because I am a reminder to Martina he had affairs. Hence the name Half-Breed Antonio and everyone else calls me when he's not around." The poor girl began to cry as she continued to bare her soul. "I took all my frustrations out on you. I know it was an accident when you fell into me, but I used it as an excuse to harass you and you didn't deserve that."

I put my hand over hers, "Don't worry about it. There's no need to dwell on the past."

"Don't say that, you're making it worse."

"What?"

"You're being nice and I don't deserve it." Janet sniffled, "After Triela transferred their account management to you; I was ordered to try to seduce you to protect the family. I didn't have a choice. But you rejected me. And rejected me. And rejected me... At first, I thought there was something wrong with me, I just didn't understand why you would keep saying 'no.' Every guy I see is always talking about how they have multiple girlfriends on the side or some hot piece of ass they can always call up. Then something strange happened, I got to know you. The more time I spent with you, the more I liked you. And the more you rejected me, the more I knew that it wasn't me, but it was you. As a man, you were capable of loving only one woman. I fell in love with you - and I was acting like nothing more than a whore, begging someone to fuck her." At that statement, her sobs became violent with her shoulders trembling uncontrollably.

I stood and went over to her, easily engulfing her in my arms, "You're not a whore. A whore wouldn't be self-conscious about those acts. They weren't even your choices." It took some time, but Janet was finally able to calm down. "You going to be okay?"

"Yeah," Janet wiped her reddened eyes with the sleeve of her shirt. "You're going to hate me more after I give you the bad news."

"I won't hate you," I brushed a lock of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "I assumed there was more. I certainly wasn't brought here for what you just told me."

"I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but the reason Salvatore wanted to meet with you was to blackmail you. He says he'll tell the Sicilians about you and Triela if you stop the money flowing into the Swiss account."

"I can't keep a secret from her."

Janet clutched at me, a deep fear in her eyes, "You have to, the Sicilian's are brutal. They'll not only kill Angelo and Triela, but you as well."