Rescuing a Damsel in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my heart was racing because I wasn't sure if it was going to be a repeat of the first night or if something more was going to happen. I took a deep breath, thinking "In for a penny, in for a pound," and climbed into bed.

I laid down next to her and waited for some sign. She hesitated just long enough to make me wonder and then she rolled over facing me, pressing her body into my side.

I tried to keep from moaning as I felt her breast come to rest on my chest. Then she gently reached up and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes and trembled because her touch was so soft and tender.

The next thing I knew her mouth was on mine, tenderly at first. A series of soft, quick kisses that felt so wonderful. Her lips were soft and warm and they seemed to be everywhere along my mouth, cheeks and chin.

I tried to return her kisses when her lips were on mine but it was difficult as she was moving so much.

Her kisses began to slow and she worked her way back to my mouth, capturing it with hers and giving me a slow deep kiss.

Sometime during what she was doing my hands came up and took a hold of her waist. Part of me was telling them to go wandering but the bigger part was acting all noble and such.

When she broke the kiss to take a big breath, I whispered, "Bonnie?"

She silenced me with a quick kiss. "Shhh, I want this," she breathed reassuringly."

"Are you sure?" I asked, still uncertain.

"More than anything in my whole life," she said softly but fervently.

There was just something in the tone of her voice that spoke of something in her past that had hurt her tremendously but that she had found something in me that let her know that I'd never willingly hurt her.

When she kissed me again, I moved my one hand up into her hair behind her head and pulled her in tightly as I deepened the kiss. I knew in that moment that she had wormed her way into my heart and I'd do anything to help her and keep her safe.

That settled, I turned my full attention to the warm wonderful and importantly, willing woman in my arms.

My free hand slid down along her side and back and cupped her ass when it arrived there, massaging it gently.

Bonnie moaned in approval and began to run her hands over me, on my back, along my sides, up to my shoulders and onto my chest that she could reach.

Wanting to feel her skin on mine, my hand left her ass, searching for the edge of her nightshirt.

As soon as I found it I began to tug it up. Bonnie helped by lifting her hips so I could get the offending garment past there. I continues to work it higher until we had to break our kiss to get it over her head.

As soon as it cleared her face she crashed her lips back to mine and let her hands go roaming once more.

It was my turn to moan when she ground her pussy against my thigh as she threw her top leg over mine. The feeling was unbelievable. It was hot and wet and it could feel her lips spreading to cover even more of my flesh.

She moved her leg down between mine and began to rub her thigh into my groin, grinding it against my cock and driving me crazy with desire.

I growled lowly in my throat and began to thrust my hips into her thigh, increasing the pleasure that she was giving me.

My hand returned to her ass and I started to squeeze, pinch and massage her soft, silky globes.

That further inflamed Bonnie and she started to grind herself against me harder, both of us moaning at when we were experiencing.

Her one hand dropped down and grabbed the waistband of my boxers, giving a sharp tug, she growled "Off!"

With her help, I was able to get them below my hips and somehow I was able to kick them off, freeing my manhood. As soon as she felt they were gone, she ground her wet pussy against my cock, coating it with her hot, slick juices.

It felt so unbelievably good that I had to fight the urge to slam myself into her immediately. As wonderful as that sounded, I had something else I wanted to do first.

I rolled her onto her back and began to kiss my way down her body, stopping first to pay homage to her spectacular breasts.

When Bonnie rolled onto her back, she spread her legs, allowing me to settle between them. As my head descended, she grasped it and ran her fingers through my hair, something I really enjoyed.

As my mouth captured her left breast, my left hand found her right one. I rolled the nipple between my fingers as my mouth lavished attention on her other one.

I sucked it deep into my mouth and then flicked my tongue over it, making her moan.

I slowed my tongue, running it around her nipple in circles before sucking hard on it once again.

As I started to withdraw my mouth to switch breasts, I gently bit down on her nipple.

"Fuck, yessss," she hissed out.

I moved my head over and as I switched breasts, I took a moment to study her breast closely. To me they were perfectly shaped. Not overly large but they stood out proudly from her chest. Her nipples were a soft pink, with her areola a shade darker.

Having been stimulated for a while, her nipples were engorged and standing up as hard peaks, just begging for more attention.

I lowered my mouth and captured her right nipple while my right hand grabbed her left breast.

I placed the palm of my hand over her breast and nipple and massaged it deeply, loving the feel of her rock hard nipple in the center of my palm.

I playfully nipped her nipple with my teeth before sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as possible.

I glanced up and smiled. Bonnie's head was thrown back, her eyes tightly closed and she was murmuring my name and all sorts of encouraging things, obviously loving what I was doing.

As much as I was loving licking and sucking her breasts, I wanted to continue on with what I had originally started to do.

So with one last suck, nibble and flick of my tongue, I resumed kissing my way down her body.

Bonnie whimpered softly as my mouth left her breasts but she sighed contentedly as I kissed my way down her body.

I licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed my way across her abdomen, feeling it ripple slightly as she giggled and moaned. I paused for a moment, running my tongue around her naval before continuing onward.

I was slithering my body down as I moved, feeling her hot wet center leaving a trail of slick, slippery, hot fluids.

I reached her mons and found a small tuft of fine, soft, fiery red pubic hair and I nuzzled my nose through it.

Bonnie gave a small, soft laughing moan and tenderly ran her fingers through my hair.

By that time I could smell her arousal, and I found it intoxicating. Drawn to it like a bee to honey, I lowered myself so I was completely between her legs and took a quick glance at her pussy.

Except for that small tuft of hair, she was clean shaven. Her labia were engorged, opening her slit for me to feast my eyes on. It glistened in the low light, coated with a generous amount of her juices.

Even thought I'd only paused for a couple of seconds, I could feel her impatience so I lowered my face and covered her lips with my mouth, taking as much of her into it as possible.

I felt her jerk her hips up a little as she moaned deeply, her hand fisting in my hair, pressing down gently as she gave herself over to what I was doing.

Her nectar was sweet ambrosia and I lapped my tongue up her slit, gathering as much as I could and swallowed it greedily.

I started to work my jaw, nibbling and sucking on her slit, while running my tongue through her folds, exploring to find every nook and cranny, taking note of where she responded the most.

I slipped my hands down under her, grabbing her ass cheeks to help keep my mouth in place as she started to squirm. I was vaguely aware of her moaning a string of words and while I couldn't make out what she was saying, I could tell she was enjoying was I was doing.

After gathering another mouthful of her sweet nectar, I searched for the entrance to her pussy with my tongue. When I found it, I drove my tongue in as far as I could, thrusting it in and out like a small penis.

Bonnie rocked and bounced her hips, driving my tongue further into her open, wet, and incredibly hot pussy.

She drew her legs up, bending them at the knees and spread them out to the side, opening herself up to me even more, giving me freer access to her now drenched opening.

Feeling her juices flowing down, I brought my free hand up and coated my forefinger and ran it down to her small, tight rosebud rear opening and gently thrust it in to the first knuckle.

"OH Fuck, yesssss," she cried out, bucking her hips, helping to drive my finger in a little more.

I felt her shuddering as a small orgasm rippled through her and I paused.

"Don't stop, for the love of God please don't stop," she sobbed desperately.

I quickly resumed what I had been doing and she cried out incoherently in approval, I having no intentions of stopping.

It didn't take long before she tensed, arched her back and shuddered intensely, moaning deeply as a strong orgasm hit her.

Far from satiating her, she reached down and grabbed at my head and hair, pulling on them, urging me up her body.

"I need you now," she cried softly but intensely, her blue eyes blazing with desire.

I was only too happy to comply and began making my way back up her now sweaty body. I felt her quivering and trembling with her desire.

She kissed me deeply once I settled between her legs and she could reach my mouth. She didn't seem to care that my lips were coated with her nectar as she ravaged my mouth with hers.

Her one hand snaked down between us and she took hold of my cock, lining it up with her hot, gaping opening.

As soon as she had the tip lined up, she thrust her hips up, driving my cock into her by a couple of inches.

Seeing how eager she was, I thrust forward, driving a couple of more inches into her and then with a mutual thrust of out hips, I was fully seated inside her hot, wet, clinging sheath.

We both moaned out at how wonderful it felt.

I began to thrust into her, loving the feeling of being inside of her. It had been a long time since I'd made love to someone and being inside of Bonnie about drove me crazy with lust.

The thing I noticed was that she seemed as eager as I was.

That she was in the same state as I was, was confirmed a moment later when she groaned out "Been . . . soooo . . . long."

Then she realized what she's said and gave me a sheepish look, or as sheepish as she could with her face flushed and skin shining with a thin coating of sweat.

I just nodded and smiled, too involved with what I was doing to reply verbally. I did lean down and capture her lips again in a deep passionate kiss, trying to let her know I understood.

She wrapped her legs around my upper thighs, right below my ass cheeks and tightened them, pulling me in deeply. At the same time her arms around my neck and back tightened too, molding our bodies together.

I could feel her breasts against my chest, her rock hard nipples felt like they were drilling themselves into my flesh, not that I cared, it felt so good, adding to what I was feeling as I made love to the warm, wonderful, enthusiastic, young woman in my arms.

Then something amazing happened. Our eyes locked and a look passed between us.

Our frantic coupling slowed down and it became much gentler, more tender, more loving.

I felt more than heard her sigh as she nuzzled her face into my neck, giving me a small kiss that made me moan.

I continued to thrust in and out of her slowly, wanting to make our joining last as long as physically possible.

Bonnie must had agreed because she moved so she could stare into my eyes and she smiled lovingly, matching my thrusts with hers and I could see the intense look of pleasure in her eyes.

I have no idea how long we remained that way, slowly making love, staring into each other's eyes. The world melted away and there was nothing but us and the love we were sharing.

And it was love, as ludicrous as that sounds. I know we'd only known each other for a short time and in reality didn't know that much about one another, but none of that mattered. It was two souls reaching out and finding that someone special.

As with all good things, our love making came to an end. I felt Bonnie shift slightly, angling her hips up as she threw her head back and moaned deeply.

I felt her pussy, pulsing and throbbing as it tightened around my cock and she cried out my name as her orgasm exploded inside of her.

Her legs and arms contracted around me, pushing my cock as deeply into her as physically possible.

Feeling her orgasm and the way she pulled me deeply into her, it triggered my own orgasm. I felt my balls tighten, almost painfully and I poured my hot spunk into her welcoming pussy.

I felt spasm after spasm pour out more cum than I think I had ever done before and was vaguely aware of something that seemed to clutch at the tip of my cock.

I collapsed down onto her, feeling limp and exhausted. I could feel her breathing as hard as I was, but unlike me, she was caressing my back, neck and my hair.

I don't remember feeling anything that felt as good as laying there in her embrace, feeling her touch me tenderly.

As out breathing began to calm down, she gave me a soft kiss and whispered "I love you."

I remember seeing the way her brilliant blue eyes were looking at me. They held such emotions, it took my breath away. "I love you too," I managed to get out breathlessly.

It took a moment but I saw her eyes begin to fill with tears. She sniffled in an effort to rein in her emotions but it was a lost cause and she began to shake and shudder as she began to cry freely.

I rolled to the side, keeping her tightly in my embrace, offering her all the comfort I could.

Now I'm not always that great with crying women but I could sense that her tears weren't ones of regret or anything like that. They were a catharsis, a letting go of something from her past and an acceptance of our love for one another.

It took a little while but her crying slowly died and she burrowed tighter into my embrace.

She sniffled and refusing to look up into my eyes, she whispered "I'm sorry."

"Whatever for?" I asked softly.

"For crying," she replied with a shrug.

I squeezed her a little tighter. "You obviously needed it," I replied in understanding.

Her head jerked up and she stared into my eyes, appearing shocked.

Then a small smile crept onto her face and she leaned up as I leaned down to meet her and she gave me a tender kiss.

She eventually broke off the kiss and snuggled her head into my shoulder, sighing contentedly.

We lay there an indeterminate amount of time, just enjoying being snuggled together.

Bonnie sighed wistfully and began to speak.

"I should have told you who I was," she began, sounding somewhat fearful.

I just hugged her and ran my hand down through her hair in a tender caress, letting her set her own pace for telling me what she wanted to.

"I'm Bonnie Wright, the actress, you may have heard of me," she murmured.

I gave a little laugh, "Yeah, I've heard of you," I replied softly.

"I was afraid if I told you it would change how you were treating me," she continued, sounding regretful.

In the pause that followed, I thought about her and our time together.

"I hope that you'd know me well enough to know that it wouldn't have made any difference," I replied softly, without any rancor.

"I know that now," she responded, snuggling a little tighter into my embrace.

She began to softly explain to me how she had ended up where I found her. How she'd had a fight with her fiancee, well ex fiancee as it was him breaking up with her that led her to fleeing her hotel room and jumping into her rental car.

She included a lot of other stuff that had been troubling her with her life as a celebrity.

It ended up with her asking, sounding fearful, "I hope that doesn't change anything?"

I could feel her tense, waiting for my reply, keeping her face buried in the crook of my neck.

I eased my head back and using one finger, I gently forced her to look into my eyes.

I saw the fear and doubt, the uncertainty that she had.

I smiled lovingly and slowly captured her lips in a soft, loving kiss.

"It doesn't change anything, not how I feel about you in the slightest," I whispered with all the love and emotion I could muster.

I saw her eyes widen in surprise and then a smile slowly broke out on her face and she leaned up and kissed me back.

It was my turn to fight the tears I felt forming in the corners of my eyes and she looked at me questioningly.

I gave her a wan smile, thinking about how I felt so unworthy of her. What could she possibly see in a man like me?

Somehow she knew what I was feeling and she smiled at me.

"You are without a doubt the kindest, most gentle, descent man I've ever met," she whispered warmly.

I hugged her tightly, feeling her warmth fill me.

We spent well into the night discussing many things but most of all how we were in love with one another and committed to making things work.

I'm happy to say they worked out just fine, in fact almost forty weeks to the day our son, Daniel William was born. We married in a small ceremony a couple of weeks after we found out she was pregnant and neither of us have looked back or been happier ever since.