Resetting Life - The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello ladies." I greeted and glanced over at Katie who made a little scrunched up face with a little hint of jealousy behind it.

"Amanda." The blonde spoke with a raspy voice.

"Jenna." The brunette said cutely. "Katie said her brother was a decent looking. But, Eric, you are looking pretty good."

"Oh my god, Jenna!" Katie exclaimed and dragged the two of her friends into her room.

I shook my head as I watched the three of them disappear. I got up, walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a drink. For what had happened earlier today, something brown, strong and with an ice cube made things a little less important. I sat back down and continued looking through my tablet for work. From inside of Katie's room, I can hear the girls screeching and laughing about something. It was comforting to me knowing that Katie was still a normal girl after what we have done. There was still an underlying factor of guilt in what we were doing, but that guilt was starting to fade. It was almost normal for us.

I took a sip of my drink and closed my eyes enjoying the flavor. I hear the girls finish up their business and came out of Katie's room. Amanda came out first and lingered near the door waiting for Katie and Jenna. I can hear the two of them whispering.

"Whiskey?"

I looked up at Amanda, "Excuse me?"

"Are you drinking whiskey?"

I nodded, "Only cure for the bullshit in life."

"Weed is nice too."

I nodded in agreement. "Flat out of the chronic."

Amanda offered a delicate laugh that shook her amazing looking breasts that she kept hidden under her coat from when she had come in. Her coat was now open and displayed a very nice body that was slender but shapely. She sheepishly offered a smiled and peered towards Katie's room. "I wonder what is taking them so long."

"Girls will be girls."

"Especially, those two." Amanda said rolling her eyes. There was a slight uncomfortable pause before she broke the silence with, "What do you do?"

"Graphic artist, product photographer and layout artist." I answered.

She nodded. I could see her breathe a sigh of relief when Katie and Jenna came out of her room. Both of their faces were flushed red. Jenna turned and looked at me as if I was some sort of grilled piece of meat that had been just taken off the barbecue. Jenna offered me a devious grin.

"Well, we are taking off." Jenna said. She took hold of Amanda by her hand and hurried out.

"It was nice to meet you!" Amanda cried out as she was dragged away by her friend.

Katie went to lock up and came back into the living room. She sat down next to me.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked.

Katie shrugged. "Nothing."

"Really?"

"Yeah?"

I looked over to her. "Are you shitting me? What happened? Are you ok?"

Katie nodded and began to blush. Her face was even redder than when she had come out of her room with Jenna. "Jenna was asking about you."

"Oh?"

Katie nodded. "She asked if you were that older man in my life."

I set my tablet down and turned to look at her. "What did you say?"

Katie covered her face, "Oh, Eric, I told her. I said yes. I told her some of the stuff. I didn't know what to say. She can read me like a book. Jesus, Eric. I am so stupid!"

"What? Why did you tell her?"

"She said she sensed something between us!"

"What?"

Katie buried her face into my shoulder in embarrassment. "I don't know, Eric. I wanted to brag. I wanted to tell someone who was making me so happy. Jenna didn't judge. She was more shocked than anything else. Before I even told her, she asked if you were attached to someone because she was interested in you!"

"Oh jeez, Katie." I groaned. I held her tight and kissed her on the head. "It's ok. This is what I was talking about earlier. People are going to judge. People will be shocked. Some will even tell us that we are out of our minds and should stop right away."

Katie looked up at me, "Have you told anyone?"

I shook my head. "I want to brag to my friends that I have this amazing young woman all to myself, but I thought it would be wise not to...for the moment."

"Do you want to stop?"

I thought about it for a brief moment and shook my head, "No."

"Really?" Katie asked. "Even when dad has some pretty girl waiting for you?"

I shook my head, "I want no one else. You are perfect for me."

She giggled and stuffed her face back into my shoulder.

I looked up and found my father's head appear from the door. He looked at the two of us and smiled.

"Is everything alright?" he asked. I can see my mom walk past him and was making her way out of the house.

Katie sat up from me and nodded. "Yes, daddy. My friends just came by to get some project information from me. I'm sorry if we made too much noise."

My father waved her off, "Not at all. I thought those pretty girls came here for Eric."

Katie rolled her eyes, "They were too young for him, daddy!"

My father looked at us both and offered another smile. He turned and started out of the house behind my mother. "If you can be old enough, those girls can be too. You two behave, we are off to a dinner and show."

"What the hell?" I asked Katie when he left the house.

Katie stood up from the couch and looked out the window to make sure the coast was clear. She turned and lunged at me. She wasn't a big girl, but her tiny frame slammed into my body with so much force that it nearly knocked the wind out of me. I struggled to control her. Her hands were pawing at my clothes as she kissed me fiercely. Her mouth was wet and inviting, but she attacked me with furiously.

"Jesus, Katie!" I cried out and grabbed her. With a single motion, I picked her up in my arms and carried her into my room. I threw her onto my bed and looked at her. Her chest was heaving deeply with every breath she took. Her eyes were filled with desire as she looked me over.

"Sorry about your shirt." she said as she pointed to the rip she caused at the neckline.

I pulled the tear down, ripping the shirt the rest of the way and charged onto my bed. I pinned her down by the shoulders and kissed her neck. Katie let out a loud moan as I felt her body which resisted the initial contact of me pinning her down melt into my bed. I reached underneath her and yanked off her little shorts leaving her in a pair of lacey panties. I propped myself up and looked into her eyes.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"No one can have you."

"I wasn't offering myself to anyone."

Katie's hands tugged at the drawstrings of my shorts and worked them down off of me. "Jenna wanted you. She wanted to claim you like a notch on her belt. No one can have you."

"You're jealous?" I asked as I pulled the Magpul t-shirt that she had stolen from my dresser.

"Yes!" Katie cried out and grabbed me. She kissed me hard once again. I felt the passion in her kiss. She was flooding me with desire. She pulled me down onto her. Our half naked bodies pressed tightly against one another. I can feel her hands clawing at my back, leaving streaks of claw marks. She broke our kiss, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Eric!"

I leaned back and reached down to her little lacey panties. I took hold of it with both my hands and ripped it off of her. Katie opened her legs for me. Her perfect pussy was displayed in front of me. The sight alone got me fully erect. I needed her. I kicked off my partial taken down shorts and boxers and held my cock at her perfectly shaped eighteen year old slit. She was dripping wet. Katie was already moving her hips, waiting for me to connect. I did. I slid my cock into her.

"Fuck!" she cried out in shock and pleasure.

I wasn't gentle with her this time. I wanted to fuck her like a little dirty whore. I wanted to own her. I pulled back and slammed my hips forward, rocking her body up and back onto my bed. She gasped in pleasure and pain.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me!"

I pumped. I pumped as hard as I could. I reached down while on top of her and pulled one of her perfect breasts free from the cup of her lacey bra and sucked on her nipple. She was cringed with delight as I worked my cock deeply into her. I can feel every bit of Katie as I surged into her. Our breathing was labored and quick. Our bodies, connected, acted in twin. We moved together. We moaned together. We experienced the lust, the desire, and the excitement together.

Katie tried saying something, but I slapped one of my palms onto her mouth and pushed even deeper and harder now. Her body was bucking from every thrust. I can feel her pussy tightening up on my cock which has never felt any larger than it did until now. I leaned down to her.

"I own you."

She nodded as her eyes were wild.

"I own your pussy."

She nodded as I pumped harder.

"No one cums in you but me."

She nodded with urgency.

"You will touch no one!"

She nodded even faster as she was coming closer to orgasm.

I couldn't hold on anymore. My cock erupted. Pleasure spilled from me. My head was dizzy as we both came together. Our bodies crashed into one another as we climaxed with pleasure. I continued to pump my cock into her. Her body became limp under mine. I pulled out and looked down. Her labia were plump from the rough sex we just had. Some of my cum seeped out of her. I reached down with my fingers and scooped some up and brought it to her lips. Katie licked my fingers clean. I lay down next to her.

"Oh my god." She mumbled.

"I'm not joking."

"What?" she asked.

"You belong to me. You're mine." I said with this inner beast that I feel coming out of me. I have never felt this possessiveness before. But, with Katie, no one can have her. No one. I turned to look at her, "You're mine."

Katie snuggled into me and made little cooing noises as she settled against me. "I'm yours. I won't ever want anyone else. I won't let anyone else but you touch me. I love you, Eric. I will love you forever.'

"I love you too, Katie."

We both fell blissfully to sleep. It was the best restful sleep I have had in ages. I didn't have a care in the world anymore. I felt free at last. It was as if my life was finally pulling itself out of shit and standing proudly in the sun. With Katie at my side, what can I possible not be able to overcome? Happiness at last.

Something jarred me out of sleep. I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright lights from the living room that beamed into my room. I can't adjust quickly enough. I felt a poke at my shoulder. I looked up and my father stood there with his cane in hand. He was looking down at the both of us. Fuck.

* * *

Just like that, my life changed. My father had told me that it was best for me to move out. He needed to make sure that appearances were kept with the family's standing in the community and having a son fall in love with his half-sibling was unacceptable. It was a crushing blow, but not something I was completely unfamiliar to since within the entire scheme of things in my family, I was the black sheep, nothing but negatives was a reality I was used to. Luckily, he had given me time to find a place, which with the money I have been making, didn't take long. The news to Katie nearly destroyed her. My father had pulled her aside and assured her that there was no other way. Katie is a child from two worlds. Not being fully Chinese, she never really understood the protocol that they followed so blindly. I stood in my room packing my things that I had just finished unpacking not too long ago. Katie was sitting on my bed helping me fold my clothes into duffel bags.

"Where are you going to move to?" Katie asked as she looked at me with puffy pink eyes from all the crying that she has been doing.

"Hoboken."

"New Jersey?"

"Yeah, I found a nice apartment in the hipster area of town. I can see right into Manhattan from my living room balcony."

"That isn't far away. It's like thirty minutes by subway from NYU."

I placed some clothes into a duffel bag and took a deep breath, "Katie, I don't know if it is a good idea if you came to see me."

"What?"

"Dad made a point that he doesn't want us having interactions outside of family events."

I could see Katie's heart crushing right before my eyes. Her eyes welled up with tears, "What are you saying?"

"Maybe some time apart will be good for us." I lied. "It will give us time to have our own space. You can have a right to a normal life. Be a normal college student. I just feel you being with such an older guy like myself isn't healthy for you."

Katie shook her head, "How can you say that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and packed more clothes into the duffel bag. "Katie, I told you this from the beginning. No one will understand how we feel. Society will never accept it, no matter what fantasy television show is making it seem normal, it is still taboo. Our family will never accept it. Our friends will be shocked by it. People will judge. And, what if we wanted a family? Have you thought of that at all?"

"I'm not looking for their acceptance, nor am I caring what others think." Katie said as she began to cry softly. She sat there in her usual little shorts and my sweatshirt. She played with her fingers. She was shaking from crying. "All I want is you. I don't care about anything else. I don't know why you can't seem to wrap your mind around that."

"You have so much to look forward to Katie. You are smart. You will have a good career. And, with time, I am sure you will find a nice man to be happy with. It's a bright future out there for you." I said trying to reason with her, but as the words left my mouth, they left a sour taste behind. I hated what I was saying to her. All I wanted to do was scoop her up in my arms and love her till the end of time.

"There is no bright future without you."

"Katie..."

She looked up at me. "You remembered what I said that night? I will never change how I feel, never. I swear."

"I remember."

"Then why do this?" she asked. "Why do you even care about what dad and the family thinks?"

"I..."

"You left the first time, when they were against it. They didn't talk to you for months. They turned their backs on you. You had to come home and beg for them to accept you. You did perfectly fine without them."

"I know, but this is different. I don't want them turning their backs on you."

Katie cocked her head slightly, "Are you being serious?"

I nodded.

Katie stood from my bed and walked up to me. She ran her soft hands across my face and my beard. "They never accepted me. They never loved me. I only have eyes for you. I told you I will always love you, near or from afar. If you can't understand I can and will give everything up for you, then I guess you never loved nor have you accepted me into your life. Hearing and seeing you pushing me away now confirms that I truly am alone in this world."

"Katie..."

She kissed me softly on my lips. The tears on her face streamed onto mine. She broke her kiss and walked out of my room. "I hope you find what you are looking for. I just lost everything that I ever wanted."

* * *

Work ended up being the only thing that kept me from going insane. I sit in my apartment working on editing photographs from products that I flown to Hong Kong to take pictures of. Deadlines were my drive. I tried everything I can to keep Katie out of my mind. It has been an entire month since I had moved away from the family house in Brooklyn. It has been a month without a single word from Katie. Not a single text, or email, or even a call and hang-up from her. I wanted to contact her the moment I left, but fought against it. A part of me lied to myself and tried to convince me that she had finally gotten over the hurt and maybe she had moved on in life. Which, if she did, I only wished her the best.

A knock at me door shook me out of my thoughts and my work. I got up and opened the door to see Katie's friend standing there. It was winter in New York. She was covered with snow and brushing it off her jacket and hat.

"You are a hard man to track down."

"Jenna?"

She nodded, "You remembered. I guess I made a good impression."

I poked my head out of the apartment and looked down the hallway in hope to find Katie standing there, but she wasn't. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." I said as I let her into my apartment. She was stunning looking even covered with snow. She hung her jacket up on the hooks behind my door and revealed her curvy body in a tight-fitting white blouse, a short brown skirt that ended well above her knees, silky stockings and boots that came up past her knees. Jenna sat down on my couch and crossed her legs seductively. The inner part of me wanted to rip her clothes off and ravaged her where she sat, but my heart lingered for Katie so much that it overwrote everything my body desired.

"Can I offer you a drink?"

She shook her head and pursed her sultry lips. "I won't be here long enough to indulge."

I went into my kitchen and poured myself a glass of juice and looked up at her before sipping from the glass, "So, why are you here?"

"Katie."

"How is she?"

"How do you think?"

"I hope she is doing well."

Jenna laughed and shook her head. "I knew men were always stupid, but I thought with age that they would gain some wisdom. Apparently, I was wrong."

"You came all the way here to tell me I am stupid?"

"Listen, Eric. I don't exactly know what you two had between you, but without it, Katie is just a shell. She has been coming to school and just going through the paces. I have known Katie since high school when she was younger than every one else. She was always happy, but she faked it most of the time. The only time Katie was genuinely ever happy was when you visited, now that you are back, she couldn't wipe that grin off her face." Jenna crossed her legs showing a generous portion of thigh under her skirt. She looked up at me, "She needs you in her life."

"So, she sent you?"

"No."

"You thought you would do this for her?"

"Yes." She said, "She is my friend."

I looked around my kitchen and found one of my many vape mods. I checked it for juice and took a deep inhale on it. I looked up at Jenna as I exhaled, "So, what is it that you want me to do?"

"Go to her." Jenna said simply. "She isn't allowed to be here. Katie came into school the other day favoring her side. And, when I finally pressured her into telling me what happened, she showed me a bruise that your mother left."

"What?"

"Your mother called her a temptress. She said that she was ruining her family once again."

Anger flashed red in my eyes for a moment. I wanted to punch something. I wanted to scream. I did this. I caused her pain. I caused Katie the suffering she is going through. "God..."

"God has nothing to do with it." Jenna stood from the couch. She walked across my living room and into my kitchen, the heels of her boots sounding off the seductive way she walked. She stood close to me and looked at me. "I can see what she sees in you physically. She tells me you are a good man and I believed her. Katie has never looked at another man like she has with you. Whatever good you did for her, you took away by leaving her. Are you that good in her life? Are you a good man?"

"I am trying to be." I said as I was struck by how seductive and attractive Jenna was. "I want to be."

Jenna stepped closer. Her breasts were touching my chest. Jenna smelled amazing. Nothing like Katie, while Katie smelled sweet and innocent, Jenna smelled seductive and womanly. She leaned into me, "So, go fucking be a good man."

Jenna turned. She pulled her jacket and hat on then let herself out of my apartment.