Resetting Life - The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Oh yes." She moaned as I rubbed her labia. My fingers found her clit and touched it ever so softly in little circles. Katie leaned her head back and bit her lips. "I have been dreaming about you and your hands. I wanted those hands between my legs more than you can imagine."

"I wanted you more than you can imagine." I said to her.

Katie reached down and began to stroke my erect cock. Her hands were so soft and warm. She stroked with a tenderness that made it seem more sensual than sexual. She kept perfect eye contact with me as we both stroked and rubbed one another. Katie bit her lips. Her breathing quickened. I can see her take quick shallow breaths as I rubbed her clit closer and closer to orgasm.

"Not yet." She said and sprung up from the bed. She peeled her nightie off and pushed me down onto the bed. She positioned herself over me and lowered her perfect pussy above my face as she proceeded to devour my cock. I heard her slurping and sucking wildly at me. I looked up at her. The tiny labia she had were dripping from my touches. I extended my tongue out and touched it to her clit. Her body reacted by shaking as I continued to twirl and twirl my tongue around her. My tongue slid from her clit, down the length of her pussy and I penetrated her with my tongue slightly. I darted my tongue in and out before pulling it back up to her clitoris. "Fuck," escaped her lips that were still wrapped around my cock. My tongue found just the right place as Katie began to grind into my mouth. Feeling her desire and pace, I licked and tongued her with more force. My arms and hands wrapped around her perfect thighs as I gripped them harder than I have ever gripped before.

"Don't stop. I'm going to cum!" She announced.

I didn't. I licked her as fiercely as I could. Her body shook. Katie stopped sucking my dick now. She sat back with her pussy on my face, staring straight into the ceiling as I brought her to climax. Her pussy poured with her juices as shivers ripped through her. I barely caught her when she slumped off of me and down onto the bed with a dull thud. I smiled and got up. I pulled her legs apart.

"Wait..." she pleaded.

I didn't listen. I plunged into her savagely. Her body bolted back from the force. She gasped and gripped her hair as I drove home my need for her. I pumped. Each pump of my cock into her rocked her little body off the bed. Katie gripped the covers to keep from falling off and held her position for me. I looked down at her. Her sweat covered face was still pretty even though some of her soft hair was matted to her face. She learned my pace quickly and braced for each impact of our bodies against one another. Her gasps grew into loud moans.

"Yes."

I drove deeper.

"Yes." She moaned louder.

I drove harder.

"Fuck me, Eric."

I drove in quickly.

Katie closed her eyes letting out a silent moan as I was pushing her closer and closer to another climax. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head from my continuous pumping. The walls of Katie's pussy tightened a vice-life grasp on me. I pulled and it sucked me deeper into her. Her legs wrapped around my body, pulling me in and keeping me from pulling out. I couldn't hold it anymore. I grunted loudly.

"Fuck."

"Yes! Cum baby! Cum for me! Cum!" She yelled.

I erupted into her. Cum poured out of my cock in streams. I feel the hot liquid pour from me, filling her pussy as I kept pumping my cock into her. Her body tensed and came as well. Our bodies entwined in ecstasy, we gripped and clawed at each other as we both climaxed together. We drowned in our bliss together. Our heads swirling with pleasure. Our bodies shaking from our love making. Our hearts racing together quickly. As I expelled every last drop of me into Katie, I pulled away from her and slumped onto the bed, drained from energy, but fulfilled with the love we had for each other once again.

Katie pulled my right arm out and snuggled into the crook of my body and rests her head on my chest. She made little mewing noises as she came down from the orgasmic high we both just experienced. "Oh my god Eric, you fucked the shit out of me."

"Sorry." I said tiredly.

"No...it's ok. We both needed it." She said as she ran her hand along my body.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and ran my hand along her naked back. "I still can't believe you're here."

"Nor can I."

I laughed tiredly and smiled as I felt her little hands caressing my softening erection. "Are you asking for round two already?"

She shook her head. "No, just admiring it."

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't care. It's up to you."

"Oh yeah?" I said as the idea of having Katie to myself began to stir my erection once more.

Katie giggled as she entertained me but stroking my hardening member slowly. "I'm here. I won't go anywhere else. I love you."

I held her close, "I love you too, Katie."

* * *

The weeks following the arrival of Katie went without problems. My parents didn't contact me outside of the one phone call from my father declaring that she was my problem now and if we visited, it was to be away from the home. The funny thing was that he wished us happiness and good fortune. There was a sound of happiness in his voice before he hung up. But, there wasn't much contact after that. It was an ending that we didn't think we could have predicted, but inside, we both knew this was the right one.

I sat at my desk working on editing photos and checking incoming emails for more work. I looked up seeing Katie come out of our bedroom dressed cutely. She had on black tights, boots up to her knees and a tight fitting blouse. She looked at me and smiled. I winked at her and she struggled to wink back. She has always had problems with winking. When I laughed, she rolled her eyes and walked towards the kitchen.

"Eric, I packed your bag for your flight to Boston."

"Thanks babe."

She poked her head out from the kitchen and smiled when I called her babe. She blew a kiss and ducked back into the kitchen to fix herself lunch for school. "I will be able to rush back before you leave so I can see you off. How long will you be in Boston?"

"Three days for a shoot."

Katie stepped out of the kitchen and stood there playing with her fingers. "I won't have school. Do you think I can come along and help?"

I shrugged, "I don't see why not. I will trade my ticket in for two cheaper seats."

Katie hopped about clapping in joy. She scooped her bag of books and started out the door. "Don't leave without me, hon! Love you! See you soon!"

I watched as she shut the door. I took a deep breath and smiled. Life was finally bliss.