Resetting Life - The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I drove into Manhattan the next day. My head was full of steam. I needed to see Katie. I needed to see that she was alright. As I dodged the city traffic in my less than nimble for the city Jeep, I made my way to one of the many buildings I knew Katie goes to for class amongst the NYU sprawl. I pulled up to an empty space just in time to see Katie and her friends walking out a building. Jenna was leading the pack with Katie following in the rear. She was still favoring her left side. I immediately hopped out of my Jeep.

"Katie!"

The group of girls froze in place as I ran up to them. Katie stared at me in shock.

"Eric?"

I stopped short of the group and opened my arms. Katie dropped her bag and ran into my arms. Her body fell into me as I embraced her. I was once again engulfed in her scent. Katie kissed me on the lips firmly. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her into the air and twirled her about.

"Ouch!" she yelped as she winced.

I put her down, "Are you ok?"

Katie shied away from me a little, "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you."

She stood there quietly. The winter breeze swept through and played with her hair. I couldn't tear my eyes off of her. She was stunning even if merely just standing in front of me.

"Are you good, Katie?" Jenna asked. Katie turned and waved them off. Jenna gathered the flock of girls and walked them off. "I need your pages tonight! Don't forget!"

The world seemed silent when Jenna led the girls away. The sounds of Manhattan faded into a whispering hush as the two of us stood in front of one another. Katie stood there sweetly while playing with her fingers. I reached out and touched her smooth cheek; Katie pressed her cheek into my hand and closed her eyes as she felt the same familiar joy from my touch as I did hers.

"I missed you so much."

"Did you?"

I nodded. "More than you can imagine."

"I missed you too, Eric." She admitted.

"How have you been?"

"Good."

I leaned down a little to look her directly in her eyes, "Really?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders and dropped her head. She pulled her peat coat closer to her body and shook her head. "No. I haven't been doing too well."

I walked around her, picked up her bag and pulled her along to my Jeep. She dutifully got in and waited as I settled into the driver's seat.

"Dad hasn't been mean to me. Life at the house is basically like you never came back down, indifference with some acts of hostility from your mom." Katie admitted. She unbuttoned her coat and pulled up her shirt to reveal a bruise on her ribs. "She hit me in the kitchen one night and told me what she thought about me. I never would have thought she would hit this hard. Dad wasn't around."

"Did you tell him?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because, I caused enough shit in the house, anymore drama would just be overboard."

"God, Katie..."

"Why are you here?"

"I needed to see you."

"Yeah, you said that already, but why?" Katie said as she dropped her shirt and pulled her coat closed. "Why now? You haven't been around for a month now."

"I have been busy with work. I have been busy trying to keep you off my mind." I said as I played with the material of the steering wheel. "But, Jenna came to my apartment the other day."

"What?!"

"Don't be angry. She was worried about you."

Katie rolled her eyes and shook her head, "I told her to mind her own business."

"She is worried about you."

Katie looked at me with anger and confusion in her eyes, "And? What made you worry about me enough to come see me after all this time?"

"Knowing someone may have hurt you broke my will."

Katie reached out and poked me in the chest, "You hurt me, Eric."

"I know."

"You leaving basically made me feel like no one would ever stand up for me. You keeping me away made me feel abandoned. You not contacting me made me feel like you just gave up on me."

"I didn't. I just..."

Katie rushed into me and kissed me deeply. She gripped my head with her hands and held me into place as she poured all her emotions into the kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth and met mine. She touched my chest, stomach and then my sudden erection that she had caused. She broke her kiss.

"I miss everything about you." She said gasping from her kiss. Katie unzipped my pants and freed my growing erection. "I need you, Eric. It still hasn't changed. I need you in my life, but I won't say anymore unless you need me in yours."

I nodded, "I do. I miss you. I need you in my life."

Katie bent down, her lips wet from our kiss; she touched her tongue to the head of my swollen cock. It throbbed in her hand. I held her back and shook my head.

"You don't have to do this. Also, we are in public."

"I told you before; I don't care about what people think. I just want to please you." She said and took me into her.

I slammed my back into the seat as she wasn't gentle about it. She sucked and twirled her tongue around the shaft. She moaned as she bobbed her head on me. I looked around as students were leaving the school building that Katie had just walked out of. Luckily, my lifted Jeep obscured a lot of what Katie was doing, but, they no doubt had suspicions. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair and dictated the rhythm that I wanted her at. She complied and sucked deeper and faster. The moments that she gagged, she squeezed my legs with her hands and only pushed down deeper into her throat silencing her own gagging noises. Her mouth felt amazing. The urge to climax neared as she quickened her pace.

"Jesus, Katie..."

She knew what I was about to do. Katie came up for a breath while still stroking my cock with her hands. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. "I miss doing this for you."

"I miss you doing it." I said and pulled her head back down. It was only seconds after her lips touched my cock that I came. Streams of cum pumped into her pretty eighteen year old mouth. My cock pulsating and my hips surged into her as she sucked and swallowed every drop of me. My body eased in its tension and I felt relaxed. Katie pulled my softening cock out of her mouth. She quietly licked it clean of cum and slipped it back into my pants and zipped me up.

"Katie..." I said, but she pressed her fingers on my lips.

"Dad will never let me leave." She said sadly. Before I can protest, she said, "I don't want you to say anything else. I want you to know, I'm yours forever. I will find my time to leave, if you will have me. I am willing to leave everything. Will you be willing to help me pick up my life? Before you answer and then break your promise to me, think about it."

I nodded. She picked up her bag, fixed her coat and got out of my Jeep. I sat there and watched as Katie waved to a few boys she knew from school who had just watched her head pop up from behind my steering wheel. She turned around to look at me one last time and offered me a warm smile before heading down into the subway station.

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

I stepped into the house. I can still taste Eric in my mouth. He was always sweet tasting from all the juices and fruits that he ate. Seeing him at my school today made my heart skip so many beats. My heart nearly stopped when I heard him call out my name. I took off my boots and carried them into the living room, past the kitchen and into my room. My father was sitting at the recliner he had originally left for Eric. He was soundly sleeping as Eric's mother was cooking in the kitchen. I tried not to make any eye contact as I walked by, but she made a point to glare at me. With some bravery, I tried to offer her a smile, but it didn't do anything to prevent the scowl she had on.

I closed the door to my room and tossed my bag into a corner. I pulled my clothes off. I stood and looked at myself in the full length mirror behind my door. I ran my hands along my body and closed my eyes, wishing my hands were Eric's. I imagined him here behind me, running his finger tips ever so gently along my skin, making little circles and shapes as he touched all the contours of my body. I reached up and touched my breasts over the fabric of my lacy bra like he would. His touch would have been firm, but yielding to the softness of my body. I missed his smell. I missed his strong body against mine. I let a hand go and ran it down my soft, but flat tummy and played with the fabric of my panties like Eric did. My body remembers and longed for his touch. As my hand broke the plane of the waistband to my panties and reach down to my pussy, I was wet. My fingers rubbed and played with my labia, using my own wetness as lubricant. I rubbed in small tiny circles like he did. I apart my legs and gasped as I found my clit and began to rub it like Eric, lightning quick little flicks with his index. His fingers were so fast and delicate; he always rubbed with a sense or urgency. It was as if I didn't cum quick enough, his life would have ended. I couldn't match his speed, but my body reacted. A jolt of pleasure shot from my toes to the top of my head. I couldn't stop. I needed him. I rubbed my pussy faster and faster while gripping my breast. I bit my lower lip as I stifled an orgasmic scream. My knees threatened to buckle as I came quickly and violently. As the wave of pleasure passed, I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Eric, I love you.

It was only seconds before he replied, I love you more.

I set my phone down, dressed in my pajamas and grabbed my things for the shower.

* * *

I sat in my room quietly at my desk sending Jenna the work that she needed for the project that we were tasked to complete. I looked over to the corner of my desk and smiled as I see the photo of Eric and me when we were walking around Manhattan together. He wasn't a guy that smiled a lot, but in that picture he was. It was a crooked smile that was genuine. Looking at the picture only made me long for him more. I pulled the hoodie that he had given to me closer to my body. God, I miss him. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and my father's head poked in. "Hungry?"

I nodded.

He came in with a large bowl of rice, roasted pork and some vegetables. He set it down on my desk. "I saved you some leftovers."

"Thanks." I said as I took the bowl and started picking at the pork with the chopsticks he gave me.

My father stood there for a moment to make sure I ate and started to turn to walk out of my room. He stopped as he saw the picture on my desk I was just looking at. He picked it up and looked at it as well. He seemed to linger on it before setting it back down. "I know what you think I am doing is cruel."

"Yes daddy, I do think it is cruel."

"You have to understand that what is going on with you two is wrong."

"I understand to a certain degree, daddy." I said as I ate another piece of pork. I covered my mouth as I chewed and said, "But, you don't know how happy we were. You don't understand how we felt."

"How so?"

"Eric has always been different from anyone else in the family. I am definitely different. Together...we were different, but it was a good different. That in it of itself was what made us happy. We weren't looking to make any waves for the family. We both knew it was taboo, but deep down it didn't matter at the time." I said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, I know it isn't good for the appearance for this family, but I will never understand that. I know you and anyone else in this family won't ever understand. Honestly, I don't really care anymore if you or the family understands or approve."

My father nodded slowly. "Well, I may not understand to a certain point, but I can appreciate happiness. Perhaps in another life you two can be together." He started walking out of my room. He paused slightly before he shut the door, "It is a shame though, and you two did look good together. Perhaps in anther life, you two can find each other once again,"

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

Seeing Katie brought out an old desire in me. That month away from her had made me realize how much I needed her in my life. My apartment was growing larger and lonelier each day that passed after seeing Katie. I paced around like a caged animal as I was hungering for her touch again. I grabbed my keys, my jacket and started out to Brooklyn. I grabbed my phone while I was navigating the New Jersey traffic and dialed Katie.

"Come on...answer." I mumbled as I plugged the phone into the speaker system.

"Hello?" Katie's voice came through the speakers.

My heart melted for a second, I regained composure and avoided a large tractor trailer that cut me off. I cursed under my breath.

"Eric?" she whispered her voice barely audible from the roar of a subway.

"Hey, Katie." I said. "What are you doing?"

"Heading into the city with mom, dad and aunties."

"I need to see you."

"I can't right now, Jenna. It is a family shopping thing."

"Jenna?" I asked puzzled.

"If you want to meet up, we are going to the store around 34th street. Sure, sure...we can have lunch at the Starbucks. We can even go shopping for your brother. I know you have wanted to buy him that coat." She said cryptically.

With her message received I stepped harder on the accelerator of my Jeep. "Ok, I will see you there. Look for me around the coat section."

It didn't take long for me to get into the city after that. I rushed to the place that Katie had instructed me to meet with her. I had dressed very neutrally that day. With a heightened awareness, I made my way into the shopping mall and towards the men's coat section. As I dodged in and out of the sections of coats, I finally saw her. Katie. She was wearing a skirt that ended passed her knees with brown leather cowboy boots on. She had on a purple coat that hugged her body and curves with a scarf still around her neck. My heart was racing as she casually walked through the sections of coats scanning for me. I raised a hand and waved to her. She spotted me and smiled.

"Eric." She said softly as she met me at the corner of one of the sections. Katie glanced around to make sure our family wasn't around and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug. "The parentals and aunties are three floors up looking for new dishware. They are going to have lunch at the bistro up there."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I took a deep breath and drowned in her amazing scent. "It felt like ages since we were together."

She pushed back a little to look up at me, "Sorry about the cloak and dagger stuff. Dad was right next to me. And you know..."

"Yes, we aren't allowed to be together."

She nodded, "I miss you."

"I miss you too, Katie." I said quietly. Even though the mall was packed with people and the roar of the ebb and flow of people rushing to find bargains drowned everything, it felt like the world can hear us being together. "Ever since we were together in front of NYU, I couldn't get you out of my mind. You're right, we need to be together."

Katie smiled and placed her head on my chest. "You don't know how good it is for me to hear you say that."

I kissed the top of her head and can see our being together was making no effect on the other shoppers which comforted me. I ran my hands up and down her back. "You feel smaller."

"I haven't been eating much since you left."

"Me leaving you made you like that?'

She looked up and rolled her eyes, "That and the stomach bug I had. Gawd, you must think you are some sort of stud, eh?"

"Not for other women, just for you."

She leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips. "I had Jenna come meet me here, in case dad is wondering where I went."

"Good thinking."

"So, what is it that you want to do?" she whispered as she rubbed my chest with her little hands.

"I don't know."

"I don't want to live our life in secrecy."

"Me neither."

Katie rests her head on my chest. "Dad had a little talk with me. He tried to explain that this was the only way, but I basically told him I don't care. I don't care anymore, Eric. I'm so sick of being sad without you. I'm not trying to be some sort of love sick teenager, but it is truly how I feel. I am done being pushed aside by everyone like an inconvenience."

"No, I agree with everything you are saying." I reached down with my hands and gave her perfect little ass a squeeze. "God, I miss you in my arms."

She pushed off my chest. Katie straightened her outfit and took a deep breath. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, "I have to go now before dad starts to track me down. I'm going to have lunch with Jenna."

I nodded, "I have a flight out to Colorado for a week. I'm doing a product shoot out there and will be really busy. Whatever you decide, I will support you with everything."

Katie nodded, "Ok, we can talk when you come back."

We both stood there and lingered for a brief moment. I reached out with a key to my apartment and handed it to her. Katie looked at the key and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me quickly before walking away.

* * *

That week away from Katie was torture. But, with work, it filled my find with other things I needed to prioritize. I sit in the cab as it drove me back to my apartment from the airport. I looked through my phone and found no messages or emails from Katie. With the time being almost midnight, I wasn't going to wake her with trivial things. The cab pulled up to my building, I paid and got out. The cool winter air was refreshing as I hauled my bags from the cab into my apartment. I unlocked my door and stepped into home. I took a deep breath like I usually do and paused. There was a different scent in my home. I looked around as I took my jacket off and set my keys down onto a counter. When I reached my bedroom, I found Katie sleeping in my bed. My heart nearly split in half.

Katie stirred from her sleep. She sat up and smiled, "Welcome home."

"You're here!" I exclaimed as I rushed into bed and held her tight to me.

She wrapped her arms around me. "I left."

"I see." I said as I kissed her cheeks, her little nose and her lips. "Oh my god, I can't believe you are here."

Katie held my joy back and gave me a serious look. "Listen to me, Eric. I packed my things a couple of days after you left for work. I told dad that I can't stay with them anymore. I told them I didn't care about appearances. I was going to leave and be with you, with or without his blessing."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing," Katie said simply. "He smiled and moved out of my way."

"So, you're here now."

"Yes."

"With me?"

"Of course," Katie said. She kissed my lips. "I'm yours forever."

I threw the covers off of Katie. She smiled and laid back into the bed. She was wearing a soft pink nightie. She ran her hand onto the neckline of the nightie and pulled it down displaying her perfectly shaped breasts. Katie ran another hand down to the bottom of the nightie and pulled the silky fabric up. She took my hand and placed it on her perfectly shaved mound. My eyes closed as a moan hissed through my lips.

"Kiss me." She demanded.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. I felt her tongue shoot into my mouth searching for mine. I twirled my tongue around hers. She was frantically pulling my clothes off my body as I played with her breasts, running my fingers around her erect nipples. She moaned and giggled with delight when she freed me of my clothes and looked down at my erection.

"My, my...aren't you excited to see me."

"Yes!" I said and dove onto her.

Our exchange of kisses and touches were fueled by our anticipation and thirst for one another. I ran my hand down her body and touched her silky legs. She parted her legs slightly, signaling that she wanted more than just touching. I obliged with running my fingers on the inside of a thigh and then found her amazingly wet pussy. When fingers made contact with labia, Katie let out a loud moan. A moan of satisfaction. A moan of gratification.