All Comments on 'Resident Slut Ch. 02'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what a pussy

I liked the story but he was a real wimp about it.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Boring***

As eating oatmeal!!

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

The only time I can agree with that fag Anonymous, What a wimp, Anony knows just how he feels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't understand

I read part 1 and in it you told us everything he did and then wrote a part two retelling us what he did in part 1 I guess if you make a part 3 this chapter MAY mean something but as of right now I just don't see the point of a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Illogical

And, boring; no real progress to story, just repeated everything from 1st part/chapter in letter to ex-wife. Would've made more sense to have them consolidated as 1 chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boring

All one sided. She might as well be a cardboard cut-out. Why don't you give her some dialog. It might be interesting to hear her perspective. How did she get into this lifestyle? Was she just hiding her true self? Why didn't she just dump you? She didn't need your money and she was getting all the cock and pussy she could handle. You have clearly gotten your view across, but we know nothing about your wife. She could just be a whore; she could be a nympho with no control, she could be terminal and deciding to indulge her sluttiest fantasies. All we know about her is that she has been fucking a lot. Unfortunately, the sex isn't even described very well--just a laundry list of activities. The least you could do is be descriptive enough to make it a stroke story. The hubbie doesn't even come off as someone deserving sympathy in this story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
This was very interesting!

It was like reading Hemmingway with a touch of Michener. I only wish I could give this a score of 78! Full marks from me! 5*s!

aMerryman

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Sloppy seconds?

Any man who’s ever fucked a woman twice in the space of a few hours knows what sloppy seconds feels like, and can tell, instantly, what has happened when he gets them from another guy. And any woman who’s ever given a man seconds knows that he knows what’s happened. If this guy got seconds and was too stupid to realize it, well then yeah, he really was as stupid as he was written to be.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 6 years ago
Weird

I don't get why he gives her everything after going to all the work of editing the videos...that didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

There should be a part 3. Where we hear from the wife and the husband gets payback

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shirley

Thow Gestith...absolutely no need to carry this any farther

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Repetitive, adding little to the first chapter beyond some whining.

I completely don't get the "I'm going to give you all of our material possessions, including everything that I've worked hard over my entire career to earn. I'm going to punish you because you don't get *me* any more! ... after I've just finished castigating you for not wanting me any longer, because deep down, I want you to prove me wrong" thing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
You should have given her a penny

She's a taker and you are owed for everything she took from you. Most important thing she took was your dignity. The others all need a lesson. What man would do that to another man? Who would go along with setting someone up for such humiliation? For what to be the tenth man in her that night. That's disgusting.

Theakston58Theakston58about 6 years ago
Redundant

Parts one and two were the same. In one the narrator spoke to the reader and in two he spoke to the wife. Same story with nothing added, the second part was unnecessary and rather boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't like this one

He just tosses her back. And gives her most everything. This is a case where a nuclear response is necessary. He may have a lot of diseases. He deserves to get paid for risking his life. Hire an attorney and get everything he legally can. At the very least get half their current assets and half the sale price of the house. Why leave those things behind and reward her behavior? A shark would sue the men involved and her Company. Then make sure that all her family and friends knew the reasons behind their divorce. The way you ended this, he's going to look like a man that abandoned his wife. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry not entertaining or erotic

This story could have been good in the hands of a much better author. Unfortunately there is nothing special about it the way it is now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

nothing special about you either except your a huge POS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It’s JUST a letter

Not really a chapter. Nothing ‘happens’. You could have embedded this in an actual narrative but it’s honestly just a jilted husbands rantings. Given her behavior I can see no reason why the wife would have read past the first sentence. Is it therapeutic to write it out? Because she clearly doesn’t care.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Time

to get the vice squad and the IRS involved. A chunk of that dirty money is theirs and half of what's left is his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bla bla bla...

What an idiot...

shaman43shaman43about 6 years ago
Man I hope

You get over the pain or whatever set you off on this hate trip.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 6 years ago
STD Fest

Your wife came home with the cum of many men dripping on your flesh. It's a virtual lock that she carries untold STD's and shared them with you. Not even a mention in your letter. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's why you needed a whole new "chapter"

All you really did was reiterate the first chapter, making this redundant. Also, it could have easily been posted as one file.

<P>

It might have been needed if you did something with it, such as some reaction from her or, as some have pointed out, done the logical thing and used the info to sue the company.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Wow, that is a champion cuckolding

I hope that the protagonist felt that this was a sufficient BTB, but I suspect that he will never trust anyone again....

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
awful

just give up and give her everything? sux to be you.

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 6 years ago
Not Sure

I'm not sure how to vote on either chapter so I'll just not. You write a short chapter in #1 and then essentially write it again in #2. What's the point? I try to give constructive help if I can, but feel this one is beyond hope. So in advance I will say if there is a #3 I'll pass it by. I've said this many times in the past. It's your story, tell it any way you want. Just be prepared for the comments both Pro and Con. Still not going to vote, but I did read them.

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

weak shit cucky.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 6 years ago
Needs a chapter 3

To show the aftermath of all the wives seeing the DVD and the number of jobs lost over her. No score yet.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 6 years ago
Why give her all that?

I would hit her in the wallet and apply

a scorched earth stance/BTB but, I wasn’t

raised a Quaker...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hy

Why did the not she her firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weak and far reaching

Can you not keep some type of reality in this story? He would have figured out something over the course of 18 months. She must be an academy award winner to pull this off. He would haven noticed the changes in her body post gangbangs not to metion after her other trysts. Most unbelievable is that he won’t take everything and just walk away. Can’t buy that he would leave it to such a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You do go on and on and on and on....

Alright already. He is divorcing her not writing the fucking constitution. Talk about not knowing when to shut the fuck up! Now that is some constructive critical analysis of your story! Gave it a 2.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why give the whore anything, let alone everything? You aren't always literate, but when you are, you're never boring.

l_bentonl_bentonover 5 years ago
Love it....

Is it real

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you have to make him so pathetic and wimpy that he gives her everything. Just too stupid and sad. Another clueless cuck and slut tale.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This chapter was unnecessary and redundant. It is a bit too resolute for a man so shocked about his loving wife’s revelations.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The “ forced drinking” is probably assault and maybe even sexual assault given the circumstances. He could have everyone put in Jail, but he gives her everything and his lawyer goes along with it? Totally unrealistic and fantasyland stuff. 1* because negative not allowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous