Resolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers

He lowers me to the ground right beside Beth, and she leans over to kiss me. I curve my hand around the back of her neck to encourage her closer, our lips moving together in the deepest of kisses. She strokes my cheek then finally backs away, seeming more intent on watching my pleasure than being the source of it.

A rush of emotion overwhelms me as I turn back to face Lucas. He looks down at me from his standing position, and I suddenly want him everywhere; on top of me, inside me, to be able to think and feel nothing but him.

I've seen him half-naked before. He walks around the house shirtless often enough that I should be immune to the sight of his body, but I'm taking in the view of him now as if I'm seeing him for the first time. His broad chest and defined arms make my mouth go dry. The line of dark hair that travels from his navel to the waistband of his shorts has me wanting to follow it with my fingertip then grip what I find at the end with my hand.

He shoves his open shorts and underwear down his hips, the fabric catching on his cock. He tugs the material free then reveals himself to me. This part of him I've never seen before and now that I have I can't look away. In the dim light his hard length stands out proudly from his body, tempting me. I want to drag him on top of me just so I can get my hands and mouth on him.

He lowers his shorts and underwear, then steps from them and kneels before me.

We're really doing this, is the first thought that hits me as I stare at his beautiful body. I'm actually getting ready to have sex with my best friend's boyfriend. I want to look at Beth and check that she's okay, but I can't make myself do it because I don't want to see something in her expression that might cause me to stop.

Lucas cradles my bent knees, his mouth kicking up on one side as if he's aware of my inner struggle. "Open your legs," he says, keeping his eyes on mine.

I want to do this, but at the same time I don't. Even though the lack of light allows me at least some modesty, the idea of him sitting back and just watching me bare myself seems like a monumental thing to me. He's never seen me like this before. Once I put myself on display, he'll know exactly what I look like every time he sets eyes on me.

He continues watching me, his patient expression impossible to resist. My stomach churns as I move my heels away from my body. I hold my breath and slowly part my legs, feeling warm air invade my inner thighs. He makes a sound that's somewhere between a growl and a groan, then cups my knees and encourages my legs to spread wider.

My breath shudders from me, my palms flattening against my lower belly in an effort to keep the butterflies under control. "I can't breathe," I whisper, looking up at him just before I send a glance Beth's way. She takes in a shuddering breath, giving the impression it's no easier for her than it is for me.

"Do you want to do this?" Lucas asks. His hands slide down my outer thighs then curve under my ass.

I close my eyes and give the slightest nod of my head. I'm not even sure if he can see the movement in the dim light, but the way his fingers suddenly grip my buttocks tells me it registered.

"Good," he says, then he lifts the lower half of my body and his mouth closes over my pussy.

Exhilaration rushes through me and my eyes shoot open. I let out a cry of surprise, watching as he gives my pussy one long lick. His tongue feels warm and wet against my flesh, his touch leaving tingles in its wake. While I'm still responding to the first stroke, he goes back and does it again. Beth reaches out to stroke my hair, murmuring words of encouragement under her breath.

A chant rises among the party-goers, and it takes me a moment to realise they're counting down. A final shout of "One!" breaks through the surrounding noise. Cheers erupt from the crowd at the lake, mingling with those coming from the other side of our backyard.

I hear a sizzle overhead closely followed by a pop. I raise my eyes to see the sky light up with colour, reminding me again of his intention to take me during the show. Now I know it was all prearranged it's going to be a moment to remember rather than regret. A bolt of blue spreads and disappears in the blackened sky, then a whoosh sounds when it's quickly followed by another.

My shoulders press into the grass, my heart thumping as Lucas's tongue moves over me again and again. He circles my clit, licking the swollen nub until I wish I had a sheet under me to grab in my fists. His tongue trails down to my entrance, slipping inside to tease me. My mouth drops open and guttural moan tears from me. I sink my hands into his hair and clutch him to me, needing something to hold on to while he takes me on this ride.

His tongue returns to my clit, swirling and licking. One of his hands moves from its position under my ass, and he slides two fingers inside me. I glance at Beth. She's watching Lucas suckle my clit while his fingers plunge in and out of my pussy. My back arches, and I feel it right to my core.

Urgency sweeps over me. I look away and try to catch my breath, my stomach fluttering as I follow the journey of a firework that's just been launched into the air. I watch it break apart and shatter into a shower of sparks before it falls back to earth. It feels like the same thing is going on inside me. My attention returns to Lucas in an almost dreamy state. I stroke my nipples and reposition my legs, resting them over his shoulders.

He groans and pumps his fingers harder inside me, his tongue relentless on my clit. My hips push back against him, my ass cradled in his palm. Beth reaches out to clasp my breast, pinching my nipple between forefinger and thumb. She leans down and kisses me, her lips damp against mine, her tongue soft and teasing.

It comes over me slowly, the pleasure sliding through me while I twist in Lucas's hold. My thighs tremble, and I clutch my breast, lifting my ass as it consumes me. I urge my pussy closer to his mouth, riding out the orgasm as it races through my body. My head tips back and Beth rubs my nipple with her thumb as I turn into a shivering, quivering mess.

My hips come back to earth, and I drape my arm over my eyes, making soft sobbing sounds while I try to gather my senses.

Lucas climbs over me. I hear him kiss Beth and the satisfied murmur she gives in response. He trails his lips over the forearm I'm hiding behind and I try to smile.

"You okay?" he asks, pulling my arm away to look at me.

"Uh-huh." I suck in another gulp of air and turn my head to make sure no one else heard the noises I made. I can't see clearly from my position, but going by the ruckus coming from the other side of the garden I'm sure it's gone unnoticed.

While I still have my head turned away, Lucas pushes my knees wide apart and settles between my thighs. His bare chest comes to rest against mine, and a thrill rushes through me at the feel of him pressing against me. He reaches down to grip his cock, sliding it back and forth against my pussy.

I face him again. Our gazes lock, the intensity in his eyes leaving me lost for words. After one long, heat-filled moment, he dips his head, crushes his lips to mine and drives his cock inside me.

My moan borders on a scream. His mouth muffles the sound and I close my eyes, shutting out the last of the fireworks. I taste myself on his lips, and my intimate scent lingers around us. My back bows, and I lift my legs, wrapping them around him.

He thrusts his tongue against mine, pulling his cock out to plunge into me again. I link my ankles at his lower back, digging my fingers into his shoulders. Each time he sinks into me I hang on, clutching him tight and lifting my hips to deepen the connection.

Lucas tears his mouth from mine, his pace hard and fast. His weight lifts from me, and I open my eyes to find him pressing his palms into the ground, locking his elbows at his sides. His sharp breaths keep time with each of his thrusts and tension ripples through him. With his lower lip swollen from our kisses and his dark eyes glittering in the moonlight, I've never seen him look more appealing than he does right now.

I turn my head and share a long look with Beth. She smooths the hair from my eyes, smiling slightly before she lowers her gaze to take in my body. Her attention lingers on the place where Lucas's body joins with mine. She sweeps her hand over my breasts, sliding down until her fingers dip between us. My breath catches when she makes contact with my already sensitive clit. She strokes me a few times, the softness of her touch increasing my pleasure. Her heavy breaths give away how much this is turning her on.

She grabs my wrists with her free hand and raises them above my head, pinning them to the grass. Her other hand massages my pussy, her attention focused on my clit. Lucas leans over and gives her a hard kiss on the mouth as he continues driving into me.

"Ellie, you feel so fucking good," he says breathlessly.

It's all too much for me. I can't even put into words how he's making me feel, what it's like to be with both of them in this way. My heart's thumping so hard. My thighs are aching from the effort it takes to keep them wrapped around him. I love the sensation of his body pressing down on me, his cock pushing into me. All while Beth works on my clit with a pressure that's so perfect it makes me want to scream.

Lucas thrusts deeper, harder. I stare up at him wide-eyed, my thighs clamping around him and my hips lifting to meet the slick glide of his cock. He keeps hammering into me. My breasts jolt with the harshness of his thrusts, my belly tightening with desire.

"I'm gonna... come," I say.

"Fuck," Beth says softly, appearing completely immersed in the moment.

Lucas lowers himself onto me, burying his face against my throat. He shoves his cock inside me... again... again. The force of his thrusts makes me cry out. My legs tremble, and a moan tears from me as I come hard, shuddering beneath him.

He groans and pins me to the ground with his last thrust. I close my eyes and clutch him close as he shoves deep inside me, finally exploding and filling my pussy with his cum.

When it's over my pulse still flutters in my throat and my breaths sound harsh. With the weight of him pressed against me, I stroke his back and open my eyes to stare at the sky.

Even though the fireworks are over, the noise from the lingering crowd at the lake intrudes on the quiet here between the three of us. I want to stay right where I am, wrapped around him while my body settles and the languid feeling takes over but... he's not mine. While Beth strokes his hair and whispers that she loves him, never has that been more obvious than now.

I reluctantly shift my hips and give his shoulder a gentle push. He catches on and rolls to the side. I feel his absence immediately, and it takes all of my self-control not to reach for him again.

We all busy ourselves dressing, my mind spinning while I try to figure out how I feel about this now it's over. I want to do it more than once, that much I know for sure. I'm already trying to come up with reasons for why Beth should let me be with him again.

When he's finished throwing his clothes on, Lucas moves to a standing position and holds out a hand to Beth and me. My fingers brush his palm and I experience that familiar tingle of awareness. The smile he gives me as he pulls me to my feet tells me he feels it, too.

Lucas helps Beth up, and while I'm still wondering what to say next, he clutches the back of my neck and gives me a kiss that has me moaning in the back of my throat. I reach for his now-clothed chest to steady myself, my body already responding to his touch.

"Mmm, that's enough of that." Beth's voice is thankfully light-hearted as she nudges her way between us. Her arms wrap around me and she pulls me into a tight hug, whispering her thanks beside my ear. She pulls back and smiles as she says, "Happy New Year, Ellie."

I glance from her to Lucas, still finding it hard to believe this has just happened. It's safe to say I've never had a year start out like this one before, and I can't help but wonder what living together is going to be like from now on.

Beth slips her fingers between mine and Lucas's, urging us to rejoin the party with her. As I walk beside my best friend and feel the heat of Lucas's gaze on me, I get the feeling it's all going to be good.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers