Rest–Relaxation–Adventure & Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got some attention on the way down to the pool but Catherine had a nice little cover up over her suit and I know it was just the normal amount of attention she attracts just by being herself anywhere she goes.

We had a nice swim and we had the pool mostly to ourselves. I tried to get her to take off her suit, but she said it would not be proper. I then suggested we go to the sauna. When Catherine got out of the pool, her nipples were very distinctly showing and the outline of the shape of her pussy left nothing to the imagination. It was so sexy, because it was like seeing her pussy, but still having it covered up. She walked right past a man who was sitting in a chair and he could not take his eyes off of her.

We brought in a couple of cups for water for the sauna. As we opened the door we realized we once again had it to ourselves. It was a very nice sauna too. Fairly large with three rows of benches on each side facing each other and a nice big steam heater near the door. We brought towels and sat on them because the wood of the benches was very hot, especially at first.

I sat down and Catherine surprised me by sitting opposite me. I soon realized she had a plan to tease me. I loved it. She sat with her feet up on the bench and her knees slightly apart, but enough so I could see the slit of her pussy through her suit. Every once in a while she would slip her finger into the edge of her suit and slide it over for a minute or let a little bit of her pussy be exposed.

Ever since I met her I noticed this little trait she has. When she is "fixing" her swimsuit bottoms, she slips her finger in once side, but she slips it all the way across her pussy. Then she pulls both way outward and way over to the left. This completely reveals her vulva to anyone looking on for a second; just for a second, but you can see her whole pussy for that second. Then she pulls it back across her pussy and it is now "in place". She is expert at doing it and it was almost impossible to see she did it on purpose. She claims she is not flashing her pussy and she is just fixing it. I don't argue.

Her other little thing she does in a swim suit is if you ask her if she is getting much sun, she checks by pulling the front of her bikini bottoms way out and looking down them. If she is laying on her back you can see right down usually to her pubic hair. If she is standing you can sometimes see a bit more. She always used to flash our old neighbor using these trick and all the while claiming she would never flash anyone – ever!

Anyway ..... back to the sauna where I was enjoying her opening and closing her knees to first shield, then open my view. We both began to sweat and I had the advantage with no shirt. I am not sure when she did this, but I looked up and her beautiful bare breasts were right out staring at me. Her fantastic puffy nipples were there too, kept puffy by the heat. She had slipped down the top of her one piece swimsuit and she looked positively stunning.

"Thank you my dear! What an unexpected treat!"

"You are welcome Michael. I think I am may be getting a tiny bit used to letting them out once in a while. It was fun letting Lucky see them and then Andre and now since we are all alone, why not treat my man, right?"

We could hear other swimmers the whole time, but no one had ventured into the sauna so we were alone. I suggested Catherine pour some water on the stove to steam us up some more. I really just wanted to see her walk past me topless. She agreed and took one cup of water in each hand and walked to the stove which was near the door.

Just as she got there and began to pour the water, the door opened and in walked our three new friends. They nearly walked right into Catherine whose fantastic tits were pointing directly at them.

The three of them stopped dead in their tracks and all stared at the captivating sight just inches in front of them. Catherine found herself in a pickle as she had a cup in each hand and was pouring them on the stove. She could not immediately cover her breasts. She did let out a charming embarrassed little shriek and appeared to momentarily be in shock as she just froze. So there were all four of them frozen in place with three of them staring directly at the bare breasts and fine puffy nipples of my lovely wife.

As the three men began to apologize Catherine came to and turned and put her treasures away as she pulled up her suit to regain her modesty. I was laughing and she laughed too and we welcomed them in and telling them it was not their fault. Catherine actually said she as sorry and hoped she had not embarrassed or offended anyone and she had not intended to expose herself.

That began a hearty conversation on the fact that near naked and naked women cannot possibly offend any man, as a naked or near naked woman is without a doubt the most wonderful sight to behold on the planet for all real men.

Then each of the men began in the most respectful way to tell Catherine that her breasts were magnificent and there was no need to cover them on their account. All three of them managed to tell her they had not even seen a woman's breasts in several years and it was truly a delight for them.

Catherine laughed and said, "Oh I am beginning to realize more and more that you men are always happy to see a woman in any state of undress."

"That we are! That we are!" Was the unanimous reply.

I told the men, "This was the third time today Catherine had treated someone to the sight of her bare breasts. One being our young room service boy and the other lucky fella who got to see a whole lot more."

You would not have believed the hooting and whooping at that comment. You would have thought these fifty something's were teenagers. "Oh do tell, we must hear about this Miss Catherine."

She tried to change the subject, but they would hear nothing of it and kept asking her to tell the story.

"Oh well if you must know, it was all unintentional just like my breast and nipple display a minute ago was."

It got me so excited to hear my wife say breast and nipple to other men and especially as she was referring to herself. I could not wait for her to continue.

Oh, I should tell you that the three guys were reluctant to sit by my wife so they also took up positions across from her as I was. So I realized they could also see that she was sitting with her knees up again and would occasionally open them, slightly revealing the shape and form of her pussy in the little, high-cut, one piece swimsuit.

Looking at he, I could tell she was getting a little engorged as her pussy looked a bit puffy and full. A sure sign she was enjoying all of this attention. That in turn caused the material of the swimsuit to work its way further into her slit and that was even more exciting! I let her go on with her account of today.

"You see, Michael and I went out in the boat for a ride and when we got to a secluded place we decided to tan and I didn't want tan lines so since no one was anywhere around us, I just got bare naked and lay down in the boat on the fold down seats. It was heavenly."

"Oh we can imagine how heavenly it must have been – wouldn't you say Michael, you lucky dog you?"

"Trust me gentlemen, there is no finer sight I have ever laid eyes on than my wife in the nude."

"Ooh Michael, stop it! You're embarrassing me."

"Okay so get to the part about someone seeing you. How did that happen and who is the lucky person?"

"Well as we were resting there, an elderly gentleman came up quietly in his little fishing boat and came alongside ours to talk to Michael as it looked like he as alone in the boat because I was laying down and therefore I was out of sight."

I added, "But not for long boys. You should have see the old guys eyes light up when he got close enough and looked in the boat and saw this beautiful angel without a stitch on. Naked as the day she was born."

Well more whopping and hooting ensued and Catherine just could not believe she was the focus of so much attention.

"Did you scream or cover up Miss Catherine?" one of the guys asked.

"No as a matter of fact, the old guy was so enamored with me and so polite and decent, that I didn't even feel embarrassed at all. I felt quite natural actually. I even let him look as much as he wanted because he was very interested in a certain thing."

Those guys got animated, believe me!

"What was that? Tell us all about it, please!"

Turing to me, she said, "Should I Michael? It's all up to you. I do not want to be provocative."

As I noticed her nipples turning from puffy hard and beginning to poke through her swimsuit top I said, "Honey, with the way you are starting to fill out your swimsuit top, I don't think you can help from being provocative."

We all started at her nipples and so did she.

"Oh I am sorry boys, my nipples are usually soft and well behaved, but they can get hard and huge, just ask Michael. And I'm afraid that being so close to so many handsome men, I think they are getting a bit excited too if you know what I mean."

Oh that was sexy to hear her say that about her own nipples and it drew everyone's gaze right at them too.

"No worries Miss Catherine, they are truly dazzling." said one. Another guy reminded her, "Plus remember, we have already been introduced to your lovely breasts and nipples when we walked in!"

Everyone laughed and Catherine said, "Oh that's right, you have met my girls already, haven't you?"

"Well, anyway, back to my story. This old gentleman was so nice, but he could not stop staring at my, well you know, my ....." she looked down between her legs. This drew everyone's gaze there as well and we could see this magnificent pussy with the most wonderful shape all full and puffy.

"Your pussy my dear. It's Okay to say it, he was enthralled with your pussy as are we all."

"O.K. Thank you Michael. Yes boys, he could not stop staring at my pussy. I asked him why and he said he had never seen one without hair before. Oh, there now I guess I have revealed more personal facts about me. Now you know I shave my little pussy. Anyway I spread my legs apart and let the guy have a nice long look and I even pointed out and explained all the good parts to him. You know, my labia and clitoral hood and clitoris, and even inside my vagina so he could get the full picture."

I could not believe my shy and modest little wife was getting so explicate with three men we barely knew.

"Wooo would we love that picture! You can say that again! Who wouldn't die to see that? Sorry Michael, no disrespect intended. You are the luckiest man in the world to get to see that every single day of your life! What a sight that must be!"

The guys went on and on and Catherine was so flattered, but also had a hard time understanding it all.

"Oh boys please! It's just a pussy. Every woman has one you know. What is the big deal with you men and women's bodies anyway? And especially with pussies? I can tell you that even male doctors who see them every day still get all excited when they see a pussy. At least that's been my experience."

Then she says to me, "Michael if I have your permission I would like to ask you all some questions. I don't want to get provocative and I don't want this to get sexual, but is it okay if I try to understand you men a bit Michael?"

"Yes Honey, you may ask anything you want to. Go right ahead."

"Okay boys, here are the ground rules, if you want to have this talk. I am a one man woman and if you should get excited, I will not touch anyone but my husband. If it is frustrating to you, we can forget having the talk, but if you are okay with the rules I want to ask you some things."

There was a resounding and unanimous agreement to go ahead with the questions. I could see Catherine was getting into this and I could not wait to see what she would ask.

"We need to move up to our room because I am getting as cooked as a lobster in here."

We all agreed and the guys dutifully followed Miss Catherine to the elevator, mesmerized by her super fine bubble butt with her little butt cleavage showing, and then to our room. We had a nice suite so we had a living room area to sit in. I got all the guys some cold drinks from the room bar and we continued. I thought Catherine would change, but she chose to remain in her revealing swimsuit.

"Alright men. Why are you so thrilled with a woman's body? We women often times don't even want to look at a man's body and if we accidently saw a man naked we would most likely scream and turn away and in most cases be insulted. If we see a man naked we almost consider it an assault and they can be arrested as perverts. But if a woman lets a man see her naked, she is thanked and adored and there is never a thought of a crime, for goodness sakes. It is like she just gave that man a wonderful gift!"

She continued, "I have been seen naked accidently several times and I can tell you the guys who saw me were never insulted and they all loved it. So what is it huh? Tell me."

I let them talk. It was fun seeing them look at her and she had managed to slide forward on her chair and force that suit into her pussy so the sides of her labia were just peeking out and it was so sexy!

The guys mentioned pretty faces, nice hair, pretty eyes and lips, nice skin, and naturally, boobs, nipples, butts, legs, and of course, the pussy.

Catherine says, "Very interesting. I can understand a lot of it, but some I don't. Like I get the pretty faces and pretty hair and makeup and of course the boobs. Boobs are so fun and bouncy and squishy and feel great. Michael, since we have already seen them, are you okay if I take them out as an example of what I am talking about?"

"Be my guest my dear."

"Now boys, nothing sexual. There will be no touching or sex at all – understand?"

Everyone agreed.

Then my lovely wife lowered her top and let her fantastic breasts out for us all to see. She played with them and squeezed them into cone shapes and pulled on her nipples letting them spring back to place and she made them giggle and sway and she shock them side to side and we all went crazy. Even me. I never get tired of seeing those awesome boobies of hers.

"Alright already boys! Call down!.... You see I get the boobies cause they're fun. Now to the bare bottom. Honey, may I?"

"You may."

Catherine stood up across from us and turned her back to us and poked out her butt. It looked SOOOOO fine! She slid the suit into her butt crack to make it like a thong. Then she spanked her butt cheeks and squeezed them and made her butt bounce, shaking her hips from side to side and let us see how firm and fun it is and again, we all went crazy cheering and clapping and hooting and whooping it up. Catherine loved it.

"Thank you boys, but you are only making my point about how nutz you are. So we are down to the one that I cannot figure out and neither can any woman I know. We marvel at this all the time; how you men can practically worship out pussies. Really what is so great about them? Aren't they just some skin with a slit? Honey shall I?"

I saw this coming so I said, "Why stop now my love. You're at the best part!"

Everyone clapped and agreed.

So Miss Catherine, standing across from us all, turns her back to us and slowly, slowly, s l o w l y begins to lower her suit over her fine bottom and down her legs. She revealed her bare bottom and pussy and kept her legs far enough apart to show off her hanging breasts as well. We could not have been happier. Then she turned around, tossed me her suit and stood there, feet slightly apart directly in front of us and said, "Here she is boys .... My pussy!"

We cheered and clapped and adored that sweet little pussy till she cheerfully asked us to quiet down.

"Men, men, men, really.... I want to learn something and try to understand."

Then she got up on the table in the middle of the room We all lined up to be in front of her. She pulled her feet up and placed them out about a foot on either side of her hips and opened her knees and spread her pussy out as wide as I have ever seen her spread it.

"Come on in close so you can see."

"Yes Maam!" That took two seconds to accomplish and we were all staring right at her marvelous pussy with her bare boobs and awesome nipples right there as a bonus.

Then my normally shy and modest wife gave her second pussy tour of the day. This time to all four of us and three of the men we had just met a day before. She asked, "O.K. boys, is it the pubic hair that excites you, or lack of it, or the labia majors (as she squeezed and patted them), or is it the cute little labia minors in the middle?" She pulled on them and turned them from side to side. "Or is it the fabulous, pleasure giving clitoris and its hood that lures you in every time?"

Here was my little sexy wife was showing off her pussy and she was loving it as much as we were all loving looking at her.

One of the guys said, "I can't tell exactly without seeing it from behind."

"O.K. Sir, how's this?" She got on her knees and poked that little pussy out further than I have ever seen her poke it out before. She looked so fine that I was about to explode!

All three men got right in front of her bare bottom and stared at her fine little pussy. Then she turned back and continued the spread open position, this time raising and spreading her legs into that vee position again. I don't know how she can be so incredibly limber and strong!

"Is it a huge turn on to see a woman touch herself?" She began to rub her button and I was afraid of what would happen and sure enough it did.

She beings to rub a little more and a little more. I saw her eyes close and she got going faster. I said, "Honey do you remember that other little fantasy we discussed about the eight hand massage? What do you say we give it a try?"

"Yes, O.K., why not. That is if these gentlemen are willing?"

"You bet we are willing. Ready, willing and able!"

Catherine had me get some of her body lotion and I handed out two bottles of it. We took the couch cushions and put them on the coffee table to make a make shift massage table. It was perfect. Then we put several towels in a stack on top of the cushions to keep them nice. Finally Catherine laid down on her tummy and we all feasted our eyes on her amazing naked female body.

I said, "What are your rules Honey?"

"I want to experience the finest massage any woman ever had with hands everywhere. Be gentle and you can touch everywhere and anywhere but nothing goes inside me. Get it?"

"We got it!" was the responding response and the massage began. I could not believe how tender and gentle these men were. They were really treasuring seeing and touching a naked woman for the first time in years. I think it was really a healing experience for all of them.

We took turns passing around the lotion and we began to massage her everywhere. Two men on each side. I took an arm position to let one of the guys massage her fine bottom. Believe me, that is a treat no man will ever forget; just touching it is.

Catherine began to moan and sigh in outright pleasure saying she could not believe the sensation of so many hands at one time. The boys began on her legs, one on each leg and Catherine instinctively moved her long legs apart to give them better access. This of course gave them both an incredible from behind beaver shot too and boy did they notice that! They did an excellent job and as they got higher and began to massage her butt cheeks she gave out some ooh's and ahh's saying that feels great.

One of the men looked at me for permission as he got higher on her inner thigh. He had been staring at her pussy from behind and biting on his hand as if he could barely take it, it looked so fine. I said, "That's all up to her, she'll let you know if she likes it or not." I knew she heard me say that, but Catherine kept her face in a pillow.