Rest–Relaxation–Adventure & Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves up her inner thigh and obviously began to massage her pussy because she bucked her hips up high. But she didn't stop him. As a matter of fact she began to purr like a kitten.

Then all of a sudden she decides to roll over. Trust me, there were no complaints. Now we all got even more excited. One guy and myself went to town on Catherine's fine breasts and nipples. Massaging them and pulling and squeezing them and lightly touching them as well. Her nipples were like three quarter inch huge bullets, rock hard and throbbing!

The other guys massaged her tummy, including her little pubic hair triangle. As they did her legs, she kept bucking her hips up and down and moving them around and said, "Okay men, get to the good parts and please me!"

They looked at me and I said, "She said you could, just don't go inside and you're fine."

I've never seen happier guys. They massaged her pussy like pros. I guess there are some things a guy never forgets and within a few minutes my little wife was bucking her butt up and down on the cushions like a jack hammer. But she couldn't quite get there.

"Michael, get your fingers in here FAST!"

So I obeyed and switched places with one of the guys and I slipped first one then two fingers in her sweet, tight pussy. I let one of the fellas rub little circles on her clitty because I know she loves that.

Well when that bomb went off it really went off. She was crying out and screaming in ecstasy and moaning and even pulling her own hair. She had a mind blowing orgasm.

We all rubbed her front and back as she cooled down. When she got her breath back I offered her a robe, but she sat up and said, "You men deserve a naked woman if that's what you like to see, after giving me pleasure like that. So she remained naked the rest of the evening.

She realized how horny we all were and she made a deal with us on the condition it was okay with me. I did O.K. it.

She would pose for each guy, one at a time, in the extra bedroom, any way they wanted her to and he could jack himself off. They were ecstatic.

It only took about five minutes per guy and she told me later that everyone wanted her to stand naked over his face with her feet on each side of his head. Well they actually all wanted her to sit on their faces, but she said no.

They wanted her facing one way, but then she'd have to see them jack off so she turned the other way. She said she still did see each of them naked and couldn't help seeing their penises too, but she didn't really mind. She told me none of them was as big as me, but what else is she going to say, right?

Our last three days there were really fun as well. We took the guys out in our rented boat and with very little coaxing Catherine rode naked for us. She really got used to it and I am afraid she is going to want to be naked all the time now when we get home. She also would sit in the sauna naked for us.

And the hardest part for me to believe is she asked for the eight hand massage every single night! And with the special finish each time too. When I asked her about it, she said to me, "Honey I have found out that once you are totally naked and once you get a nude massage and once they see you orgasm, the next time is easy to do."

Well we had so much fun getting to know these guys as friends too. They are really are special people. I am sure we will get together with them again. Maybe have them come for a visit.

And they were all perfect gentlemen and told us how much it meant to them to let them experience seeing a woman again after their losses. And just how much Catherine meant to them all.

And I am one hundred percent sure they meant it because when I went to the front desk to pay our bill, they told me three guys had already paid it and they left a thank you card to Catherine for the most wonderful and unforgettable five days of their lives.