All Comments on 'Restrained'

by Deliciousblossom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
1* for the wrong category...

1* for the wrong category...Even between a married couple, BDSM, is BDSM...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Punctuation

Capitalized first words and sentences with periods would improve this.

DeliciousblossomDeliciousblossomalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wrong section

Im sorry i got the wrong section, but it was my first submission, and would have thought i would have been corrected by the editors, sorry my bad!

If you didnt like it dont rate it... haters gonna hate, cant wait to read your submissions!.. on no i cant because you are anonymous!! shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Except he didn't love it.

He wasn't clean and it hurt. THAT'S why he filed for a divorce. The stupid bitch never talked to him about any of this BDSM garbage. And since you KNEW from the start (you tagged this as bondage) why oh why didn't you put this crap in BDSM where it belongs????? There sure wasn't any loving wives in this mess. Just a bat-shit-crazy bitch.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Blossom

You won't read a submission from me because I know I'm not a writer. Hopefully you'll have the same epiphany very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it when my wife pegged me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

True story. I came home after spending 3 weeks, helping to set up a branch office for my company. I entered a silent house. But then I heard a pitiful sound coming from the master bedroom. I entered and found my wife handcuffed and tied to the bed. Tears were streaming down her face. She tried to talk but was hoarse. I untied her. Then I found the key to the handcuffs on the bedside table.

I ran to the kitchen and brought back a glass of water. She continued to cry. She began to beg me to forgive her. I asked her how long she had been restrained. She answered, "Friday evening." WHAT? It was now Sunday night! Slowly, she told me her story, repeatedly begging me to forgive her.

While I was out of town she had been talked into participating willingly into having restrained sex with one of my coworkers, who had invited other coworkers to join in the 'fun'. Then they left her for me to discover. My wife could only name a few of the men. My company would not punish any of the men. The main guy was sent to one of the branch offices I had set up...and was given a promotion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous