All Comments on 'Resurrection Pt. 03'

by Unykorn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry that this story isn't to your taste. It is impossible to please everybody so I don't even try to. I write what calls to me at the time.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
I Like It And Portrays the Characters as Human

I liked the story as it portrayed the people as caring humans, not just Masters or Sirs and subs. The Master that was out of line deserved to be banned from all further functions at their establishment and it appears from the reaction of other subs it was not just their sub he was out of line with. It also is a story about a person who began this lifestyle many years ago and disappeared from the woman's life as he felt her hurt her and he spent a long time perfected his skills and becoming very successful. When he felt comfortable to be able to keep her safe he reconnected with her and the other person that was involved so long ago. I am not sure I like the idea of having both a Master and a Sir but this is fantasy and even if it was real life it seems to work for them as if one of the men misses some signs from the sub the other does not. If this story draws you back to it I would appreciate it as I am sure that these characters could have much more to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the abusive Dom getting kicked out

Like GentleOne58, I also really like how the Doms and subs are written like real people with real emotions and feelings. The sub isn't treated like just a hole that deserves to be used and abused. Not everyone has that kink.There are lots of stories here with those themes, so it's nice to see a D/s relationship with people who get off on pain and control yet love and care for each other as well.

I tend to like a little more heat in erotica, but you have a nice balance. I'm glad you wrote this story and finished it (it's nice to read a complete story here!) while leaving the possibility of more in the future.

UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor
Gentle One and Anonymous

Thank you both for reading my story and for commenting. I do appreciate the feedback and I am glad that you both enjoyed this one. I was starting to think this third part wouldn't be approved, it was pending for nearly a week. Which is why there was such a gap in between, there shouldn't have been.

These characters' relationship is, loosely, based around a relationship I knew. Totally unconventional but it worked extremely well. The Castle, of course, is fictitious but it is the sort of place that would be awesome if it was real. I know I'd be lining up for a job there.

This particular story line did pull me a great deal and I had actually started to expand it and fill it out even more, adding names etc, before moving it forward into more of the doings at The Castle. But I got very sick and it got waylaid. I am finally starting to get back to my old self so it may start to pull at me again.

I have a one scene story pending but it won't be under this category. It will be under, jeez what did I put it under? lol Either Exhibitionist & Voyeur or Erotic Couplings. I didn't claim my memory was getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I've been following this story....

I really enjoyed it!

How I wish I was the sub ... : )

psychosmurf42psychosmurf42over 7 years ago
More

Hope you decide to continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous