Retirement and College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am," she replied.

"Why though," I asked her.

"John, you and I have something really special between us. You don't think it would be just as special with Kassie?"

"Amanda--," I said, before she cut me off.

"Admit it, John. It would be." She insisted.

"I don't know. Despite what's been going on, I still feel guilty. She's 19, baby. This isn't like you and me. We were both kids."

"You shouldn't feel guilty. Babe, she looks up to you and she loves you. She's not a little girl anymore, John. She's a young woman and she knows that she wants that."

"Well, yeah, but..." I tried to argue.

"Okay, so she's young, so she's shy and she's not direct like I was. She's still trying to tell you babe."

"Maybe."

"John, you want it too" she said.

"Yes. I do," I admitted.

"Then do it John, she wants you to teach her."

"Do you think she's a virgin," I asked.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure. She's very open with me. Except for this, I guess."

"That makes me even more hesitant, baby."

"John, be honest with me, you wish that you'd been my first, don't you?"

"Yes. I do," I admitted. "I always have."

"I wish you had been too, babe. I always looked up to you, loved you and wanted that with you long before we took the plunge. I wanted to learn it with you. After we lost Mom and Dad, I knew that I couldn't wait any more and had to take the chance."

"I know. This just seems different, though. With you, we just had so much emotion when we started and that helped fuel it," I rambled.

"That emotion is long gone, but it's still every bit as special now. Our connection is even stronger," she said.

"I know that."

"You can have that connection with Kassie, too. Don't you think you have the same love for her, as you did for me then? John, she really looks up to you and loves you. You'll always be her first love, just like me."

"I really needed you to be a voice of reason, babe," I replied.

"I can't on this. I'm sorry."

"Okay. There's something else that's bothering me. Two things actually."

"What, baby?"

"I think our secret may not be so secret."

"Why do you say that," she asked.

"Just things she's said," I replied. I gave her examples.

"If she knew, would it be a bad thing? If she does know, she obviously isn't freaked out about it."

"No, I guess not."

"It's interesting she's said those things though," Manda said.

"Yeah, I think she's trying to remind me that she wouldn't be any different than you."

"It won't be John, and it'll be just as special. What else is bothering you?"

"If something happens, will it change things between us?"

"You really have to ask me that," she replied.

"Yes. I do."

"The answer is no. Nothing is ever going to change things between us, babe. Not that, not anything. I love you with all of my heart and I always will."

"Are you sure," I persisted.

"Yes, John. I'm sure, okay?"

"Okay, baby."

"I love you, John. Have a good day."

"I love you too, Manda. You too."

I sat on the patio sipping my coffee as the sun continued to rise. I thought about what Manda had said. It was obvious what Kassie wanted. I knew what I wanted. It bothered me that she was so much younger than me, but she was a woman now. A smart, beautiful woman that I did love deeply and would do anything I could for. Just like her mother. Manda's firm agreement to all of this troubled me the most. My whole adult life she had been what I wanted. What she and I shared in college had kept me from being happy until we were reunited. I hoped to get her to California with me and we could finally just be together. Now, there was Kassie. I was worried about what changes there would be in my relationships with both of them, if things went further. I was most worried about the changes in their relationship. I dialed Manda again.

"John, I know why you're calling, again," she said when she answered.

"Baby, I'm just worried."

"I know you are. But that doesn't change what I said earlier," she said.

"Babe, how do you feel? You haven't really told me that."

"John, I feel a lot of things."

"That's what I was afraid of." I said. "I just don't want to mess up my relationship with either of you or the relationship between the two of you."

"John, as usual, your brilliant mind is working far too hard--"

"Manda--"

"Let me finish. I think the three of us need to have a long talk in September when I'm there, but everything will be fine. I promise. You're not going to mess anything up, short of doing something stupid and I don't have to worry about that happening. And before you ask again, yes, I'm sure about all of this."

"Okay, babe."

"John, just let things take their course. It's going to be fine. I gotta go. I love you more than anything."

"I love you too baby. Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

---------------------

Later that morning, Kassie went shopping and I was just milling around the house, doing some laundry and cleaning. After lunch, I decided I'd get in the pool. I grabbed a couple beers and put on my swimsuit. I was still in the pool relaxing, when Kassie got home. She decided to join me and went back inside to change. When she returned, she'd grabbed a beer for herself, and was wearing a black cover up. I'd never seen her wear it, as she generally just came out in her one piece. I watched intently as she pulled it over her head, revealing a shiny black bikini. I'd never seen her in one before. I stared, mesmerized by her body. She looked amazing, just so fit and trim. She reminded me so much of mother at that age. I looked up from my lusty glaring and our eyes met.

"What?" She asked. A sly smile on her pretty face.

"That's a beautiful swimsuit," I said.

"Thanks. I just got it! It was on sale, I paid with my own money even," she laughed.

"That's great. You were really putting me in the poor house." I laughed.

"Whatever! You like it?" She said, twirling around so that I got the full view.

"Yes, you look amazing."

"You really think so," she asked. Her smile made my heart race.

"Yeah, I do."

She smiled at me before she walked to the diving board, stopping to sit her beer next to mine. She dove in and swam underwater to where I was wading. She surfaced and pulled back her long dark hair. She waded over to me and we hugged. I delighted in the feel of her bare skin against mine. I ran my hands over her bare back as we hugged. She snuggled closer to me as I did. Our proximity caused a stirring in my swim trunks.

"Thank you, Uncle John. No one ever compliments me like you do," she said.

"No one," I asked.

"No, other than Mom. Guys my age aren't like you. It makes me feel so good, and it means a lot coming from you. I've always looked up to you." She squeezed me tighter.

"It's no problem, sweet pea. I'm only telling you the truth." I said. She felt so good in my arms. I could feel myself starting to really get an erection, just from holding her. Finally, she let me go and we gradually started to horseplay. We sipped on our beers, as we splashed one another with water. The splashing gradually turned into wrestling. I decided to try to dunk her. That was much easier said than done, though. She was deceptively strong, and also determined to not let me get the better of her. I had my arms wrapped around her waist from behind and was trying to pull her under, but she wouldn't budge.

"You're like Supergirl now. I can't get you under! I must be getting old," I gasped.

"You're not old, I've just been working out a lot!" She giggled.

"I can tell." My hands moved over her taut abs and obliques as we wrestled. She was so lean and fit, like her mother was at that age. Both of their bodies had benefitted from years of sports.

As we continued to struggle, I felt her firm little ass rub against my crotch. My mind passed it off as happenstance, but my cock wasn't listening. It began to stiffen once more, and naturally, her ass brushed against it again. Soon, I was at full erection and still wrestling with her. I wondered how long before she noticed.

It didn't take long, as she pressed her hips back towards mine while trying to break the hold I had on her. The movement pushed her firm little ass against my rigid cock. My cock slipped along the shiny fabric of her bikini and down in between her thighs. Just her bikini bottom and my swim trunks separated us. She stopped fighting back and I felt her body go rigid. Her hands were on my arms, that were still around her waist. She grabbed my wrists firmly with her hands, holding them in place. She moved her hips slowly, grinding her ass on my hard cock. Nothing was said. We were both just caught up in the moment. All of our teasing and flirting had come to this. She leaned back against my chest, her head resting against my shoulder. It was just my imagination, but it was almost as if I could feel her rapid heartbeat in my own chest. I held her tightly as she continued moving her hips.

We stayed like that, with her just rubbing against me. She released my wrists and I started rubbing my hands over her abdomen. I felt her put her hand on top of mine, and she started pushing my hand down lower. Soon my fingertips brushed along the top of her bikini bottom. She wrapped her fingers in mine and began pushing my hand inside her bottom. My fingertips slipped inside and I caressed the top of her womanhood, waxed bare. Her hand was insistent and she tried pushing my hand down further.

Things were getting out of hand. I thought briefly I should stop, but I knew that's not what either of us wanted. I just hoped we weren't doing something we'd regret. She moved our intertwined fingers further down and I felt the lips of her tender sex. I heard her let her breath out slowly. We'd finally crossed the line, as my fingers gently caressed her soft pussy lips. My left hand moved up her abdomen to her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, as I took each breast in my hand in turn. Her breath was slow and measured as I continued to touch her. Her hips moved her ass slowly along my cock, driving me wild. I pulled her long, wet hair to one side and began lightly kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin of her neck. Much like her mother, she responded to that quickly.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as my hands continued their exploration of her beautiful body. I felt her reach back and grab my hip as she continued to hump against me, holding me closer to her. Her womanhood felt so wonderful in my hand. So smooth and perfect. My fingers discovered her most sensitive spot and I traced around it, causing her to squirm against me. I thought of all the other things I was going to show her in time.

"Oh, Uncle John," she cooed. "It feels so good."

"Good, baby doll. Just relax and enjoy it," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm, no one has ever touched me like this," she purred. I responded by kissing her neck again. I had her breasts out of her her bikini top, and my left hand was alternating between her breasts, teasing her hard nipples. My right index finger strummed a steady beat around her hard, little clit.

"Oh, Oh. Uncle John," she panted. Her arm looped back around my head and held me against her smooth neck. I continued kissing and lightly sucking. I knew she was close and I began to slowly increase the pressure and tempo around her clit. She thrashed against me and pushed her head back against my chest. Her orgasm suddenly washed over like a tidal wave. She went limp and I held her close to me, to keep her from slipping in the water. I continued kissing her neck as she regained her composure. I felt her start to move and she slipped away from me. I watched in horror as she walked as fast as she could through the water to the steps. She grabbed her things and dashed into the house without ever looking back.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself. I should have just left things alone and not given into my desires. Had I been that wrong about the way she was acting towards me? She had initiated me touching her intimately, I thought. Or was it something else? Did she feel guilty? I walked to the side of the pool and grabbed my unopened beer. I drained half of it in a single pull. I needed to talk to Kassie, and I needed to talk Manda too.

I went inside to take a shower. After I finished, I made my way to the kitchen to start dinner. As I passed it, I glanced down the hall to her bedroom door. Of course, it was closed. I entered the kitchen and started slicing onions and garlic for marinara sauce, as we'd planned that morning. I'd just finished, when she walked in the kitchen. She didn't look up at me. She was wearing one of her sports tops and my favorite little black shorts. They looked like they had been painted on her. I chided myself for thinking about that at that moment.

"You should have asked me to help you," she said. She finally looked up at me and I couldn't ever remember seeing her looking so sad.

"It's ok, honey. I had it under control."

"I know you do, I just thought I should stop you from putting too much garlic in the marinara." She had meant it as a joke, but neither of us were in a laughing mood at that moment. "Sorry."

"Honey, it's ok. Look, dinner can wait, let's sit down and talk for a minute. I think we need to." I said. The look on her face went from sadness to visible uneasiness.

"Are you sure," she asked.

"Yes, I am. Come over here," I said, taking her hand. I led her into the dining room and we sat down. She never let go of my hand.

"Sweetie. I want to apologize for what happened in the pool, earlier. I hope that you'll forgive me," I said. She just looked at me blankly and then looked down at the table.

She sat quietly for what seemed an unbearably long time. I feared that she felt guilty and that things would never be the same between us again. She looked up at me a couple of times before she looked back down at the table. The second time I could see tears in her eyes.

I reached over and took her hand in both of mine. I waited as patiently as I could to hear her speak.

"Uncle John, you don't owe me an apology. I owe you one. You did exactly what I wanted you to do and it was beautiful, but then I freaked out and ruined it," she said. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Honey, come here," I said. I reached out for her. She hesitated briefly before she stood up and sat on my lap. I squeezed her tightly against me. "What caused you to freak out?"

"I don't really know where to begin," she said.

"Just start slow. We have all the time in the world, okay," I said. She nodded and wiped her eyes.

Slowly, haltingly she started talking. "It's just that I've always had this crush on you. I've thought about you. I've thought about an afternoon like today. And then it happened and I felt guilty."

"Why did you feel guilty," I asked. "Is it because I'm your uncle?"

"No, that doesn't bother me at all now....," she said, looking down at the floor.

"Honey. You can talk to me about this," I said. I reached up and cupped her soft cheek in my hand. She looked at me and I saw a little smile there. She placed her hand on mine. We just looked at one another. She slowly leaned in towards me and I knew what was going to happen. Our lips met and we shared a slow, lingering first kiss. She pulled away and her smile was much bigger.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." She said. "It still makes me feel guilty, though."

"Why?" I persisted.

She sighed. "Because of Mom. I know about you and her, Uncle John."

"You do," I asked. I'd voiced my suspicions to Manda, but there it was, all out in the open.

"Yeah, I do."

"Why does it make you feel guilty, though?"

"Because of what you and her share, and I tried to come in between you." She said sadly.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about all of this."

"No, you shouldn't be. I know it's really beautiful between you. I always wanted that with you. When I found out, it made me think that finally we could share that as well. I just didn't realize I'd feel so guilty about it."

"Sweet baby, your mother and I have been talking about this situation ourselves. I apologize that we didn't talk to you about it like we should have."

I watched her expression change. The fear in those big, brown eyes began to diminish slightly.

"You have," she asked.

"Yes, we have, your mom doesn't mind," I replied.

"I can't believe it, I've just been trying to deal with this all," she said. She started crying.

"Baby. Please, it's going to be okay. I understand what you've been going through. I promise, but we're going to move forward, okay? Everything starts today, all right?"

"Okay," she nodded, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Sweetie, let me take you to dinner. We'll make our pasta tomorrow. We've got a lot of talking to do," I said.

"Okay," she nodded. Her lips quivered as she spoke. When we stood up, I took her in my arms and kissed her, forcefully. When I pulled back, she smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"Don't ever feel guilty about that, okay?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Get dressed up, I'm going to take you to a nice place up the coast," I said.

"I will," she said excitedly, before she walked to her bedroom quickly.

I walked to my own bedroom. I knew I had plenty of time to make a quick phone call. I hit Manda's number.

"Hey, how's your day," she asked.

"It's had it's ups and downs," I replied.

"Where's it at now," she asked, the curiosity creeping in her voice.

"Up, I think." I quickly gave her the rundown of the day's events. I heard her start to cry when I told her about Kassie feeling guilty.

"God, she would feel that way, too. Sometimes, I think she's too kind for her own good," Manda said, sniffling.

"Yeah, I agree. The world is an ugly place."

"She didn't say how she found out though," Manda asked.

"No, but I'll find out," I promised. "She's a smart girl baby, we weren't going to keep it a secret forever."

"I know. It's all out in the open now," Manda said.

"Yes, it is," I agreed.

"You better get ready, then. I'm thinking you should wear that shirt and tie I got you for Christmas with that grey suit. The one you wore when you took me to dinner for my birthday in June."

"You think so, huh," I asked.

"Yes. I do. She'll love you in it," she said.

"I'm sure. Good night. I love you, Manda, and I always will." I said.

"I love you too, baby. Have a great night. Bye!"

I heard the phone click off, and I started pulling clothes out of the closet. I wondered what was going through Manda's head right now. I was glad Kassie knew the truth now. It was a big relief to me, and I hoped it meant I could get Manda to California sooner. I hoped that we weren't starting something that would change everything.

I debated shaving again before I dressed. My stubble didn't look too grey, so I decided I would go with it. I looked in the mirror and I felt pretty good for 48. I just hoped I was enough for my date. I dressed slowly, knowing she'd probably be taking her time. I finally slipped my jacket on and took one last look in the mirror. Not bad, I thought.

I walked out of my bedroom to the living area. I heard her bedroom door open, and I thought I'd timed that well. I looked to my left and I saw her walking down the hall. I could only smile as I looked at her. She had her hair pulled back, and wore a sexy black dress. Her legs were encased in shiny, black nylon. She walked confidently on sexy 4" heels.

"You look amazing," I said.

"So, do you," she replied with a smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am." She wrapped her arms around me and we shared a long, slow kiss. When we broke, she smiled. "That's everything I hoped it would be."

"Yes, it is," I agreed. I took her hand and we walked out to the garage. I opened the door to the Ferrari for her and she got in. I joined her and off we went. It was a warm evening and we had the top down. She held my hand as we drove up Route 1. We pulled into the restaurant. Thankfully, it wasn't very busy and we were able to get a table on the patio overlooking the ocean.