Retirement and College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"What's good here," she asked.

"The tuna is always excellent," I replied.

"That was easy enough," she smiled.

The waiter took our order and I looked at her. "So, where do we begin," I asked.

"The beginning, what happened between you and mom?"

She listened patiently as I told the story of Manda and me. We had an appetizer and were mostly through our main course before I finished. She asked a few questions, but mostly she just listened. I could tell there were tears in her eyes, but she managed to keep herself together.

"That's really special. I had no idea until Christmas," she said.

"How did you find out?"

"I went out with my friends that one night," she said.

"Yeah, I remember."

"I got home earlier than you two expected," she smiled.

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, I heard what was going on, so I went for a drive."

I nodded at her. "What did you think?"

"I wasn't sure. I felt a lot of things. Jealousy was the biggest thing. I had these feelings for you and you were making love to Mom."

"Yes. What about now?"

"I've thought a lot about it, I'm not jealous anymore. Just envious. I want that with you, too."

"We can, baby," I said.

"I don't want to be in the way. Mom told me you want her to move out here."

"You're not going to be in the way. Your mom feels the same way. I think we should call her tomorrow," I replied.

"Okay."

"How long have you been feeling this way about me?"

"Like, forever," she said.

"I understand. I haven't known what to think, baby. Your mom realized what you were trying to show me, but part of me kept holding back."

"I know you were, that was frustrating," she admitted. "I kept getting bolder with you. I felt like I was being a complete slut."

"No, you weren't. It was really cute. I just had a hard time seeing you like that. My little buddy grew into a gorgeous young woman," I said, taking her hand in mine.

"Thank you," she smiled.

The waiter came with the check and I paid. I took her hand and we walked out to the car. After we got in, I leaned over and kissed her.

"I hope you don't mind going home for dessert," I said.

"No, not at all."

"Good." When we were on the highway, I reached over and stroked her leg. I loved the feel of her nylons. I wondered when she'd purchased these. I looked back up at her and saw her smiling at me. My hand crept higher on her thigh and under her dress. My fingers felt lace. I had to smile.

"What have you got on under here," I asked.

"A surprise. I hope you like it," she replied.

"I'm sure I will. How are you feeling?"

"I'm a little nervous," she replied.

"Yeah, I am a little, too."

"You are? Why," she asked.

"It's your first time, isn't it?"

"Yes," she replied.

"I just want it to be really special for you."

"Don't worry. I know it will be."

I'll admit, I didn't observe very many speed limits on the drive home, and we were soon pulling into the garage. She practically jumped out of the car when I parked. I wasn't far behind her. She walked immediately to my bedroom. She turned to face me and I took her in my arms, kissing her. She reached up to remove my jacket. My tie was next. She fumbled with the buttons on my shirt so I released her to help. Her hands were practically shaking.

"You ok," I asked.

"Yeah, just a little nervous and anxious."

"It's going to be fine."

"I just can't believe this is finally happening."

"It is," I said, kissing her again for emphasis.

When my shirt was off, she ran her hands over my chest. I watched her face closely.

"I've wanted this for so long. You don't know how hard it's been," she said.

"I understand."

"You drove me crazy in the pool earlier. I've never felt that way, ever."

"I'm going to make you feel that way again," I said. My hand found the zipper on her dress. With a quick pull, the pretty black dress hit the floor revealing her lacy black lingerie and thigh highs. I took a step back and admired her.

"What do you think? I picked this all out for a special occasion."

"I love it. You're so sexy, baby," I replied.

"Thank you, Uncle John."

"Baby, I'm going to make love to you tonight. Are you ready for that?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Good." I kissed her slowly as my hands ran over her smooth skin. I was patient with her, letting her excitement build. I wanted her to remember that night for the rest of her life. Her hands roamed over my body as well. I broke away from her lips to kiss the soft skin on her neck. That drove her wild, just as it had in the pool. I felt her hands trying to undo my belt. She was having a hard time so I helped her. My pants hit the floor. I hadn't bothered with boxers that night, so her hand quickly found my hard cock.

"Oh, I've wanted to touch you, when I was rubbing against it today...," she panted as I continued kissing and sucking on her neck. Her small hand stroked my cock softly. I could feel her innocence in the way she touched me. I looked forward to teaching her about everything.

"Touch me all you want," I said. My hand moved down her side and across her abdomen. I slid my fingers inside her lacy panties, and cupped her sweet, young sex. As my fingers began to explore, I was amazed at the wetness I found. She was so eager.

"Ooohhh, Uncle John. That feels so good," she said.

"Good baby. I'm going to show you something else, that I think you'll like even more." I gently nudged her to bed. I stepped out of my pants and quickly pulled off my socks. She sat back on the bed, as she kicked off her sexy heels. I knelt in front of her and I unclasped her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts.

"Do you like them?"

"They're perfect," I replied. I cupped them in my hands and caressed their softness. I leaned forward so that I could kiss them. As I moved back and forth between them, I felt her take my head in hands. I started licking her nipples lightly, before taking one in my mouth.

"Oh, that's nice," she purred, as I continued to lavish attention on her tender breasts. "I love you, Uncle John," she said. I looked up at her and smiled.

"I love you, too, my sweet Kassie." I reached for the waist band of her panties. She adjusted her hips so that I could pull them off. When I had them off, I casually threw them over my shoulder. She laughed at that.

"Lay back, baby," I instructed her.

"Okay." She reached for some pillows and propped herself up on them. She instinctively spread her thighs. I looked at the sweet treasure between her legs. She had very tight labia, with prominent inner lips. They were wet, and glistened. I looked at her womanhood admiringly. She watched me closely.

"Is it ok," she asked, there was a little worry in her voice.

"Yes, baby. I'm sorry. It's beautiful." That brought a smile to her face. I leaned down and kissed her nylon covered foot. Her smile persisted as I kissed my way slowly up her leg. I reached the lacy top of her stocking and started kissing much slower.

"This is so exciting, Uncle John."

"Yes it is, my sweet baby. I love doing this for you. I'm going to make you feel so good tonight."

She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. I finally reached the tops of her succulent thighs, and I could smell the sweetness of her arousal. I kissed along the crease where her thighs met her hips. Then, slowly, I began planting delicate kisses on her outer lips. She shivered. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Only in my dreams did I ever think you'd be doing to that to me," she said softly.

"Is that so?"

"Yes. You're making me so hot," she cooed.

"Good. It's going to get better."

"I can't wait." Her hand had moved to the back of my head. I loved that. I thought of how I would soon feel her grip strengthen as she neared her climax. I couldn't wait to experience that with my virgin niece.

I stuck out my tongue and made a long pass up her wet slit. I was rewarded with my first taste of her. She moaned as my tongue gently grazed around the hood of her clit. I licked and sucked her sweet inner lips and learned her unique taste. I explored her thoroughly to learn her individual sensitive spots. She arched her back and squirmed on the bed as I continued pleasuring her. I loved her taste, so fresh and innocent.

"Oh, Uncle John, it's so good," she moaned.

"Mmmmhmmm," I replied, never taking my mouth and tongue away from her. Her hand held me tightly against her, just the way I'd hoped. I continued to lightly tease and savor her, thoroughly enjoying myself.

"Oh, right there," she moaned, as my tongue circled around her clit. Not so soon, sweet baby, I thought. It'll only get better. I moved away, much to her disappointment, continuing to explore her succulent lips. I would often return to her pleasure center for additional teasing. I wanted it to build so that she would truly learn what her body was capable of.

"Please don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing. I'm building you up to something really special."

"I don't think I can take it."

"Yes, you can. Just trust me."

I gave her the same treatment for another few minutes. Each time I came in contact with her clit, she tensed, hoping that I was finally going to grant her release. Finally, she could take it no longer. She grabbed my head with both hands and held me against her wetness.

"Please, I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm going to explode," she screamed. I focused on her clit, licking and gently suckling with my lips. Her hips ground against my face, seeking release.

"Oh, Uncle John, please don't stop. Please." Her grinding became more intense. More erratic. Suddenly she jerked and her grip on my head intensified.

"Oooooooooo." She wailed. "So good."

As she crossed over into bliss, I slowed my licking until I was just gently kissing her wet pussy. She seemed to melt back into my bed and relaxed her grip on my head. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"That was amazing." She said. "I thought this afternoon was something special, but that..."

"Yeah, that's always pretty special. It's so intimate," I smiled as I looked up from between her thighs.

"Yes, exactly."

I slowly kissed my way up her body until I was lying next to her. I reached over and pulled her over so that her head rested on my chest. We lay there enjoying what we'd just shared.

"Are you still feeling guilty," I asked.

"A little, but I think if you do that one more time, I'll forget all about it," she laughed. "I think when we talk to Mom, I'll be fine."

"Good."

Her hand reached down to my still erect cock. She lightly stroked it.

"I love touching you. It's really big."

I laughed. "Thanks baby, but I'm not that big. I know how to use what I have."

"I don't really have much reference. I've only ever seen pictures guys have sent me."

"They just get straight to the point, I see."

"Yeah. Pretty much. You understand my interest in older men?"

"I better be the only older man in your life, young lady."

"You're the only one I want in my life," she said, before she kissed me deeply.

I reached under her and pulled her top of me. She moved until she was straddling my hips, her wet pussy was grinding against my cock as we kissed.

"I'm ready, Uncle John."

"I know are baby."

She tried to roll me on top of her.

"No, you're going to be on top baby. That way I can touch you."

"I don't know what I'm doing."

"Trust me, you'll pick it up pretty fast," I smiled.

I reached between us and guided my cock to her wet folds. I felt her push back with her hips.

"Oh," she groaned as I entered her. "That's really good."

"Yes, it," I agreed. "Just go slow and get used to it. It's not hurting, is it?"

She shook her head no and smiled. She put her hands on my chest to support herself.

"Good," I replied. She tentatively started sliding up and down on my cock. She had the prettiest smile on her face as looked down at me. My hands found her breasts and I caressed them gently.

"I love you, Uncle John. I can't tell you how happy I am right now. This is what I've always wanted."

"I'm glad baby. I'm glad I finally know. I never thought I'd share this with you, too."

"You are. Mom and I are both your girls now."

"Yes, you always were. Even before now." I rubbed my way up from her breasts to the soft skin of her neck. When I touched her, she leaned her head back in pleasure. She softly moaned as she became familiar with my cock inside her recently virgin pussy. I wanted her to be top so I could touch her more, but I needed her to be so I had a chance of controlling myself. My senses were overloaded with the feeling of sharing this most intimate act with Kassie. I hoped she was having a night she'd never forget.

When she looked back down, she ran her hands over my chest.

"We're so close now. I can't get over that. Closer than we've ever been."

"I know baby. This is really special."

"Uh huh. Oh," she moaned.

"You are so sexy, baby. My little niece is all grown up."

"Yes. I am."

I continued rubbing her breasts as she moved up and down on me slowly. Her tight, little pussy was exquisite and I was grateful she was taking her time. I reached up with my right hand and cupped her cheek. She smiled brightly before turning her head to kiss the palm of my hand. I could not get enough of watching her. She was just so beautiful, and she'd given herself to me completely.

"I want you to be on top," she said.

"Okay baby." I arched my back and rolled over with her. I managed to get over with her with my cock never having left her. I leaned down and kissed her deeply as I began slowly thrusting in her wetness. God, she felt good. I felt her silky legs wrap around my waist as I built a steady rhythm.

"Oh, god. That's good," she said. "You feel amazing inside me."

"You feel amazing too. Oh, Kassie. It's so good."

"Mmmm, yeah. Oh, Uncle John," she moaned. I leaned back on my heels and brought her sexy legs around in front of me, her sexy ankles on my shoulders. I took turns kissing her silky feet and I thrust into her. I watched the look on her pretty face as I worked my cock in and out of her. It was burned into my memory.

"God, you're so sexy Kassie!! Your pussy feels amazing baby," I groaned. I was getting close. I reached between us and lightly rubbed just to the side of her clit with my thumb. Her eyes rolled back and her moaning became heavier. I wanted to get her off one more time, before I lost control of myself.

"Oh, Uncle John. You're going to make cum again. It feels so good!!"

"Yeah, me too baby. I'm so close. So, close. Oh, my sweet Kassie. I love you baby doll!"

"Mmmmm, oh. Oh. Yeah, don't sto... Unngghhhh!"

"Yeah, baby. That's it, cum for me. Oh, Kassie. Oh, god." I slammed my cock home one last time, and felt myself erupt. I watched her face as I pumped my cum into her no longer virgin womb. Her expression was so gentle and loving. I found myself shaking as I looked at her.

"You okay," she asked.

"Yeah, that was a little intense," I replied.

"Yes, it was. Was I okay?"

"You were amazing, Kassie."

"You sure," she asked, insistently.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I replied. I leaned down and kissed her lustily for emphasis.

"Uncle John, that was amazing," she said as our lips parted.

"The night isn't over yet," I smiled.

"No?"

"Absolutely not. We go sit in the hot tub, cuddle and talk now," I said standing from the bed.

"I like this idea."

"Yeah, the night is young, baby doll," I replied as I reached for her hand.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers