All Comments on 'Retribution Pt. 01'

by Labpet1

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just not real

The writing is mechanically sound, but the story is unrealistic. Write what you know.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Good writing

Bad story. Not believable in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wait, there is going to be another part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 to help your score

pay no attention to the asshole of LIT , annony is fucking insane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Zero

To be honest,

Because a lot of Idiots will inflate your score and ego and you might think it really is good, when you have no characters or believablity woven in to the plot.

Truly it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

he gets a tit fuck she gets fucked forever and he is gonna stay don't think so have him get out leave the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

must be a woman writer lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sure, in this alternate reality, all women are big tit sex goddesses, frustrated and married...

...to tiny-dicked munchkins. Munchkin gets stupid, wifey goes for retribution with the first massive sporto with a porn cock she finds.

It escalates until wifey has adopted sporto for daily out of this world sex with continuous orgasms. Munchkin, of course, sticks around and puts up with all the abuse and blatant betrayal, because munchkin got stupid once. That of course, entitles wifey to continuous raucous, life altering sex with her demigod stud, complete with both "putting" munchkin in his newly acquired and undesired cucky place.

In this reality, however, munchkin might have been humiliated into changing jobs, wifey would likely have thrown him out and everyone would move on as best they could.

In a slightly altered version of your reality, munchkin might have had enough about three am the second time studpuppy came by for his fuckathon and poured gas on everything in sight, dropped a lit match into the space and giggled insanely as he watched the entire place burn to the ground with wifey and sporto burnin' up the sheets within.

I mean, one escalation deserves another, right? So why does the retribution have to be so overbearing? They were never going to get even, she was scorching munchkin and 16 years of her life...which sound like she married him at 18. Hmmm, what's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hey as it is said in so many stories

It does not matter who does what with who any more. Just pull the plug on the dead marriage and move on. She is now nothing but a hostile house mate.

He is no angel, but she is now cancer.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WOW...WITH ALL THOSE CHOICES

there is one missing,,,,,,,leaving???? TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

I dont know about you, writer. No self respecting man is going to go along with that bullshit. only fags

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 7 years ago
No redeeming features

None of the characters are worthy, she is a bitch with no respect whatsoever for her husband, he is just pathetic looser.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Actually the wife went too far.

Sorry author, but I would write this differently. The husband didn't fuck the hooker just tit fucker her. Then when she kept bringing him up and how much better he was....well Smith & Wesson make a nice tool to use to stop the whole charade.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Too bad this is a fetish piece

I hope that Part 2 has him begin to wake up. I am confused who were should root for. The husband? The wife? The bull? These stories are hard to handle because they are just about abuse, not about what people do about it. They just do nothing and worse, they come in their pants from it despite themselves as this guy does. So this becomes fetish because it really isn't about the sex, it is about the humiliation. When you go that far, then you are in fetishland.

I hope you muck this up a little and not just let it continue to go downhill into complete and utter defeat and humiliation, even if it means he gets a divorce. We want to root for the husband to find some way through this, so don't make him just a failure. It would be even okay if you leave it at retribution as the title suggests, but you have really gone beyond that already, and you have made the husband physically unable to meet the needs of his wife, so what are the chances of you being willing to save this story?

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
hit

the road Jack and don't look back. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He fucked up.....ONCE

That's also how many times she gets to pay him back. She went way beyond that.

Her husband should just walk out. No warning. No forwarding address. No nothing. Go and start a new life anywhere but where he is now.

And he shouldn't divorce her. Leave that shit up to the tramp.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
So she hates cheaters...

Until she became one. So she believes that she is justified in cheating because he cheated on her but that means that cheating can be justified by the other persons actions. So why is she mad that Harold cheated on her if she believes that cheating can be excused?

Either cheating is wrong or its not. If cheating is wrong then what she's doing is wrong and she doesnt seem to think so.

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
@Labpet Or you should have posted this in fetish....

where it belongs with the other paraphilia

huntrehuntreabout 7 years ago
Wrong!

This is not a Loving Wife story, find a better category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

No problems at all just get an order of protection against them both so he could get her out of the house and serve her divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Retribution my Arse

Next time dear wife brings Sean boy around for a fucking session Harold should invite the slut,s parents over to watch and let them decide what their sweet little girl should do in future.Like what was said before Harold should pack up and leave her to it,let her pay all the bills and he should certainly not waste his money on a divorce.And to finish on a good note Harold needs to sort out the twat at work who started it all with the video in the fist place.

Labpet1Labpet1almost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm not a Manchester United fan

Why do people keep reading cuckold/female infidelity stories if they hate them? Just curious. I'm not doing this for points or plaudits. It's just for a laugh when i'm bored. Here's some advice...get angry about Global Warming, third world famine or Capitalism, not some harmless, fictional short story. Just saying.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Good shout author

I don't know why these people come to this category either. I've seen mention of needing a new category and I think i've got it

Faithful Wives: Come here for tales of completely faithful women engaging in monogamous sexual intercourse with their husbands after pleasant dinner conversation about their days.

This entire section of Literotica is to do with extra-marital affairs, an extremely common occurrence yet these hollow life anons keep clicking and bitching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like cuckold stories

Although I'm not into humiliation. These comments are made after reading Pt 2 also.

I have a best buddy that stops by and fucks my wife. This has went on for 30 years. He has no interest in getting married, a booming business keeps him busy. Nor does he have time for relationships. He's been my friend since childhood and my wife finds him attractive.

A normal session will usually take place on Saturday mornings, although it could be any day of the week. Mike stops by, we chat over coffee and then he holds his hand out to my wife and she leads him into the bedroom. I'm welcome to watch but prefer not to, I like the mystery of what's going on without me seeing it. He might cum in her two or three times each session, sometimes once, occasionally four. Depends on how horny he's been and how long it's been since he last stopped by.

Once their done with the first session, I'm allowed my kink. They both know it and enjoy, with none of the embarrassment one might imagine. They are always covered with a sheet and I crawl from the foot of the bed to Mike, where I clean his cock and suck it for a bit. Then onto Pam, I lick up their mess and take my time cleaning. Once I'm done, I leave and they had a next session. I'm called in and allowed to lick it all up between each one. After their final mating, Mike will leave her waiting for me and come into the living room where I wait. He presents his cock and I get to take my time and not just clean, but suck it. If he's only cum once or twice, I've actually made him cum in my mouth. He enjoys it as do I. This isn't something we do away from home, it's only when the three of us are together.

I like Mike, as a man and a friend. I'm not attracted to him, I'm attracted to my wife. I just happen to enjoy the kink of sucking his cum from Pam. After he leaves I clean her a final time, and she finishes by sitting on my face so I can get it all. It is the only time she sucks my cock and not only makes me cum, but swallows every drop.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Retribution huh?

How about this? Instead of milk, he gives him it, but grabs a pistol and blows the guys head off. And then puts it in his wifes hands and calls the cops. Now we are even bitch.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
I actually believe I read this exact story under another authors name.

With the same names and wording. I hate this story as it does nothing for the husband. He only tit fucked a whore (which he paid for). And he did it where she shouldn't have known it, not that it makes it right. But here is how I read this story: the wife stays home, does not go to work anywhere. However, when she starts her "retribution" she spends hubby's money to do it. Now why wouldn't he just buy a taser, when she comes down the stairs, use it on her. No cuckolding there-and tie her to a chair. Have a life changing conversation with her. Tell her if she does this she has to do it on her own. The husband does not have to pay for her to go on dates, or take the escalation of her retribution. In fact, after the first time go use the taser on Sean, mainly on his balls so he can't hard anymore. Then tell her to see him out if she wants to stay married otherwise follow himout the door. If she doesn't and continues-taser her before she leaves next time and don't drive her. Tie her to bed, and turn stove on with a stack of papers where the flames can get to them, then just leave and never return. She will have learned her lesson if she lives, if she dies well so sad for her she had no qualms ruining his life so why should he care if she's dead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

They're likely angry because they're in Harold's shoes, just keep going.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
For the cuckold story haters

Here is the site I found our classic writers on: storiesonline.net go there stangstar is on there with new stories.

Labpet1Labpet1almost 7 years agoAuthor
QUESTION FOR THE HATERS

Can anybody tell me...a) If you don't like cuckold/female infidelity stories, why do you read them? b) What is it about these stories that make you SO angry? Btw, these stories are fictitious, you know. Personally, I don't like romance, so I don't read those stories. SEEMS LOGICAL. Just saying.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Why read this category

Um, it's not cuckold category, exclusively. Many read the category, LW, for the drama - makes for the most tension between conflict and resolution.

More likely to have a mystery flavor here as well.

I tend to just avoid the blatant cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty Solid

Keep at it, Great story. The score is undeservingly low and people should read disclaimers.

Labpet1Labpet1almost 7 years agoAuthor
AND FURTHERMORE

Get back to your book burning and telling people what they should and shouldn't like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was Going to Give You Five Star Rating.

But the arrogance and sense of superiority and entitlement in the three comments in which you hurled insult and invective at everyone, dropped it to one star.

For your information, the "tags" the webmasters allow ALWAYS are at the end of every story. If you have a tablet or a phone to read these on, the various web browsers often don't allow you to read the tags until one gets to the end of the story! And some readers believe in persistence! Once I start reading a (hardbound paper) novel or paperback, I continue reading until the end even if I dislike the story. That's just the way I am. Perhaps others feel and behave the same way.

And once a person is one page into a three-page, multiple part story, the urge to continue to the bitter end. (Perhaps it comes from my American Great Deprssion parents, who often didn't have enough food on the table as young children, and so required me to eat EVERYTHING placed on my plate! Often I sat in front of the plate for three or four hours, not eating, until I was sent to bed. Then next morning, the cold Lima Beans (eggplant, broccoli, etc.) were brought out from the refrigerator for meto eat for breakfast. As a resul, I eat everything on the plate, even if I find it disgusting. I behave the sameway with stories, novels, movies, etc.)

So perhaps you should chill out as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous