Retribution Pt. 01

Story Info
Harold pays the price for cheating.
8k words
3.01
38.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY, CUCKOLDING & MALE DOMINATION. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, DON'T READ IT. MAYBE THE ROMANCE CATEGORY IS FOR YOU *

*

Harold Lloyd paid the bartender, pulling out a wad of notes. He was attending a company conference with a colleague. He didn't see the woman with the large breasts watching him. Maria was one of 3 hookers who worked the hotel. She got up & followed Harold to the foyer.

30 minutes later, Harold was straddling Maria's stomach as he manically thrust his cock between her tits. He looked down with a crazed expression of lust on his face. His small cock disappeared into her huge cleavage as he hollered,

"Fuck yeah...you fucking slut...ahhhhh!"

Maria felt his cock twitching & knew he was cumming. He'd lasted about 3 minutes. It was an easy $60.

As an out of breath Harold recovered, he suddenly detected movement near the door. He turned in time to see his colleague Steve ducking round the corner. Harold jumped up & pulled on his pants. He found Steve & said,

"Jesus, Steve, I thought you were going to hit a bar tonight."

Steve smirked & replied,

"I did...the place was like a morgue so I came back."

Steve looked into the room & watched Maria casually putting on her bra. She finished dressing, then touched up her make up before sauntering towards the front door. She suddenly turned & asked,

"Do you guys want my phone number? I'm working here tomorrow evening."

Harold was suddenly embarrassed & replied,

"Errr...no, it's ok. We're leaving tomorrow, anyway. Thanks for...your time."

Maria shrugged, then waved & left.

As soon as she was gone, Harold turned to Steve & pleaded,

"Look, buddy, I was just bored. She approached me, gave me some hard luck story. No one needs to know about this. I know I can trust you to keep a secret, Steve."

Steve nodded solemnly & replied,

"No worries, my lips are sealed, man."

What Harold didn't know was that Steve had filmed the last 20 seconds of his tit fuck...and this was one juicy secret he would have trouble keeping.

Harold lay down on his bed & closed his eyes. If his wife Tina found out about this it would be a disaster. She valued loyalty & hated people who cheated on their partners. Still, it was difficult to regret what he'd done. Why did Steve have to come back & ruin things? He'd wanted to fuck Maria. Her tits were huge, even bigger than his wife, Tina's, but not as firm. He fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Harold was 46 & had been married to Tina for 16 years. She was 10 years younger at 36 & looked more like she was in her twenties. The last 5 years of their marriage had seen major changes taking place. Tina became paranoid about her body & got into health & fitness big time. She was now in the best shape of her life. Her looks may have been average but her body was spectacular. She was 5ft 4", curvaceous with DD breasts that looked unbelievable. Although, she dressed conservatively.

Harold wasn't into any kind of physical exercise. Once he'd hit his forties he went downhill fast. He was now chubby & going bald. He had never been a great lover but he reasoned that after 16 years of marriage most men's sexual performance would dwindle. Harold didn't think he was any worse than average in bed.

Their sex life was down to once or twice a month. Tina wasn't happy with Harold never lasting longer than 5 minutes. She never complained but the truth was his dick had never really got her off. She had a high sex drive but spent more time masturbating these days as she read erotica on the internet. She really wished Harold had a bigger dick, longer & much thicker. Regular visits to the gym wouldn't do him any harm, either.

Harold returned home & slipped into his usual routine. He was grateful when 2 weeks passed without incident at work. Then he noticed Steve showing a couple of guys something on his phone. Later, people were constantly looking at him & sniggering. Harold started getting a sinking feeling. He just knew Steve couldn't keep his mouth shut forever.

He didn't get a chance to confront Steve that day. He could only hope he'd got it wrong. Harold arrived home & walked into the living room. Tina was waiting for him, her eyes red & wet. Harold looked concerned & said,

"What's the matter, babe?"

Tina tapped her cell phone & pointed the screen towards him as she yelled,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

A startled Harold peered at the phone as he moved closer. Then he heard his own voice coming from the phone,

"Fuck yeah...you fucking slut."

A horrified look came over his face as he saw himself cumming between Maria's big tits. Her breasts utterly dwarfed his dick. Harold put his palms out & blurted,

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, babe. It was just a tit fuck...she was a hooker that propositioned me."

Tina looked incredulous as she spat,

"Oh, that makes it all right, does it, you low life, cheating piece of shit?"

Harold could only keep apologizing, but Tina was having none of it. She kept up a non stop tirade for nearly an hour, hitting him with a barrage of insults. Finally, Harold couldn't take any more & snapped,

"Well, you don't exactly make it easy, Tina. When was the last time you gave me a blowjob or let me fuck your tits?"

Tina glared at him & replied,

"So, it's my fault. I pushed you into the arms of a fucking hooker. It's not as if sex with you is worth waiting for."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Harold asked defensively.

Tina decided to twist the knife & taunted,

"You can't even last 5 minutes, Harold. It's no wonder I'd rather masturbate."

Harold fumed,

"5 to 10 minutes is the average. What the hell do you expect?"

"I expect to cum once in a while. I guess your small dick just can't cut it."

She retorted mockingly.

Harold's face burned with embarrassment. He grumbled,

"I'm average sized, Tina. Maybe you should have married Superman."

Tina quipped,

"I thought 6 inches was the average, not 4 1/2."

Harold snapped & raged,

"You don't really believe those dumb stories you read on the internet, do you? Where guys with huge cocks can fuck all night...and they just happen to look like Brad Pitt. Get real, babe...you're getting carried away with those stories. This is the real world."

Tina stormed upstairs in tears. She'd only had 2 boyfriends before she got married. She wasn't sure what passed for average with regards to a male's performance. All Harold cared about was what he wanted, what got him off. She couldn't believe he wouldn't admit that he was a below average lover. He wasn't much to look at, either. His cock was small & incredibly thin.

Tina thought about all the stories she had masturbated to. Maybe it was all exaggerated fantasy, but the thought of a good looking stud with a big, hard cock always gave her a shuddering orgasm.

Now, Harold had crossed the line & cheated on her. There was no excuse for his behavior. She had been a loyal wife, putting up with his shortcomings. How many other people had seen the video clip? Harold had humiliated her. She was entitled to some kind of retribution. She would make Harold pay for his betrayal.

Over the next couple of weeks, Tina hardly spoke to Harold. He kept apologizing profusely & brought her flowers every other day. Slowly she began to mellow & things almost returned to normal. Harold tried to make advances in bed but Tina rebuffed all his efforts. Still, he believed he was over the worst of it. He was still the butt of jokes at work but even that seemed to be happening less & less.

When Harold suggested they go out to a club on Saturday, Tina readily agreed. He knew she loved dancing & she always became incredibly horny on alcohol. Tina said she needed to buy an outfit & went shopping on Friday. She went with her friend Sharon. She had already told Sharon about Harold's infidelity. Sharon was shocked & told her,

"You can't let that bastard get away with that. You gotta get some payback, babe."

Actually, Sharon's first idea was to divorce Harold & take him to the cleaners, but Tina was reluctant to throw away 16 years of marriage.

On Saturday, Harold was waiting in the living room with a glass of brandy in hand. He looked at his watch again, 9.15pm. What the hell was Tina doing upstairs? He downed the rest of his drink & was relieved when he heard her footsteps carefully descending the stairs.

Tina walked slowly into the living room & stopped in front of Harold. His eyes went wide in shock. Tina had never worn anything this outrageously raunchy. Her clothes wardrobe was conservative, befitting a wife in her thirties.

Harold was speechless as he took it all in. Tina wore a black mini dress made of some flimsy fabric. Her ribs & hips were bare where the sides laced up & it had a halter neck holding up the dress. It plunged down low displaying an indecent amount of cleavage. Her big tits were tightly encased by the mostly transparent lace. Harold couldn't believe she was braless. Her makeup was heavy & flawless, making her look like a completely different woman. Her long black hair was lightly curled & immaculate.

Harold thought she looked fantastic, slutty but somehow still classy...but she was his wife & this outfit was totally inappropriate. He stood up & suddenly noticed she was taller than him. She was wearing 4" heeled open toe sandals. His eyes traveled up her smooth, toned legs & he felt his dick hardening.

Finally, Harold said,

"Y-You can't wear that dress, everything's on display. It's practically non existent."

"What are you saying, I can't pull it off?"

Tina shot back indignantly, arms folded.

Harold sighed & replied,

"You know what I mean. We're not kids anymore, we're a mature married couple...and that dress is...well, it's outrageous."

Tina's eyes narrowed & she countered,

"Mature? Speak for yourself, Harold. I'm not as...mature as you. You're only as young as you feel. Anyway, it's ok for you to go with hookers but I can't wear this outfit? Where do you get off, Harold?"

He shrugged in resignation. Any further discussion would be pointless. He had a feeling it would be a long time before Tina forgave him for tit fucking the hooker.

Harold picked up his car keys & they left. As he was driving, he knew he wouldn't be drinking too much. He glanced at Tina beside him. Jesus, every man would be leering at her. Plus, Tina wanted to go to a club that had a younger crowd. What had gotten into her? It was like she'd undergone a personality change.

25 minutes later, they reached the club. Harold escorted Tina to the que outside. She was attracting a lot of attention, already. It took 10 minutes to get in. The place was packed & Harold didn't feel comfortable there at all. Everyone looked younger than him & the music was a loud, electronic sound with a heavy beat.

Harold looked around & led Tina to a stool at the bar. He bought their drinks & watched the mass of bodies on the dance floor. At least a lot of other girls were wearing very little. He couldn't see anyone hotter than his wife, though. He noticed several men giving her appraising looks. Tina was lapping up the attention, playing with her hair & crossing & uncrossing her legs.

An hour later, Tina was feeling a lot more relaxed after a few drinks. She hopped off the stool & excitedly said,

"I'm ready to hit the dance floor, honey."

With that, she disappeared into the heaving crowd. Harold cursed to himself. He hated dancing. He had 2 left feet & no rhythm. He hoped she would come back after a couple of songs.

Half an hour later, Harold was nursing his non alcoholic drink as he scanned the dance floor looking for Tina. He couldn't see her anywhere. Finally, he started making his way through the crowd & tried to find her.

He struggled around bodies, constantly being bumped & pushed. It took over 5 minutes before he saw her. She was between 2 young guys, their bodies sandwiching her. They were both pumping their hips into her body. Tina rocked back & forth, clearly enjoying herself & encouraging them.

Harold was furious. He grabbed her hand & pulled her away. One of the guys angrily said,

"What's your fucking problem, old man?"

"My problem is you touching my wife,"

Replied Harold as he led her back towards the bar. Tina quickly said,

"Thanks for the dance, guys."

At the bar, Harold fumed,

"What the hell was that? You let those 2 guys touch you like that. I think it's time to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere, Harold. I was just dancing. Besides, it's nowhere near as bad as putting your dick between a hooker's tits...and seriously, don't embarrass me like that again when I'm dancing,"

Snapped an annoyed Tina.

Harold looked pissed, but he didn't want to annoy her any further. How long would it take her to get over that tit fuck? Damn Steve & his big fucking mouth. He watched Tina down 3 drinks in quick succession. It wasn't difficult to tell she was getting drunk & horny. Her nipples were huge, blatantly poking out.

Tina suddenly turned & said,

"Damn, I'm feeling good. I'm gonna dance until I drop."

Harold watched her sexily strut away, her perfect ass swaying. There was no way he could leave her alone in the state she was in. He followed her through the throng. He couldn't wait to get out of this club.

Harold stood a few feet away from Tina & watched her shaking & gyrating her body. She really loved to dance & she had a huge smile on her face.

Harold felt the thumping beat shaking his ample body fat. The heat was stifling from all the bodies & his head was pounding. He suddenly became aware of Tina staring intensely at something. He followed her gaze & instantly knew what she was looking at. A big guy who was staring back at her. His looks & size made him stand out.

Harold was willing the guy to move away or a girlfriend appear...neither happened. Tina & the big guy were slowly moving closer, inexorably, eyes locked on each other. Harold was frozen to the spot. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion.

There was no more than a foot between them now. Tina really started going for it, shaking her ass & thrusting out her chest, making her big breasts jiggle. The big guy was clearly impressed. Harold could see him clearer now. Begrudgingly, he had to admit that the guy was extremely good looking, dark, a little rough & an air of danger about him. He looked around 6ft 2" & had to be well over 200 lbs.

Harold's feet finally started working & he moved towards them. He stood next to Tina, trying to make it obvious that she was spoken for. The big guy saw him whisper something in her ear but he was undeterred & didn't back off. Harold couldn't believe the gall of the guy. Tina loved his brazen confidence. She moved even closer to him & away from Harold.

Harold was stunned by Tina's behavior. Her dancing was getting even more raunchy & wild. She was twisting & pumping her hips, deliberately making her dress fly up & revealing her thong covered ass. A confused Harold was sweating & turning beet red. He was thinking,

"She's wearing a fucking thong. She never wears thongs."

The big guy finally made contact with her as he grabbed her bare hips & rubbed his crotch into her ass. He leaned forward & his lips brushed her ear as he said,

"You are so fucking sexy, baby. By the way, I'm Sean."

Tina shivered in arousal at the sudden contact of his body. She turned her head & could only murmur,

"I'm Tina."

Harold looked like he was about to burst. He winced as he realized his dick was painfully throbbing. Some guy dancing energetically accidentally crashed into him. An exhausted Harold was sent sprawling onto the floor. Another guy stepped on his hand making him howl in pain. He got up feeling dazed. The heat was killing him.

Harold looked around & couldn't see Tina. He started getting worried as he looked around in panic. Then he saw 2 shadowy figures in a dark corner. Harold walked towards them, glad to be in a less crowded area. As he got closer he recognized Tina's profile.

He gasped when he could make out what was going on. Sean was behind Tina cupping & mauling her big tits. She had her head thrown back on his shoulder as he kissed & licked her neck. Tina was moaning & sighing, one arm up around Sean's neck & the other reaching down to his crotch.

Harold's heart was hammering & he felt faint. He was standing 2ft in front of them but they were both oblivious to his presence. He watched Sean's hands disappear under the halter straps & squeeze his wife's bare tits. Tina's body jolted as if shocked by electric.

Harold stared at the delirious look on her face as her body began writhing uncontrollably. She was moaning loudly & suddenly cried,

"Oh my God...UGHHH!"

Her body stiffened & her heels came up as she let out a long, loud groan. Harold was totally stunned. The bastard had made Tina orgasm without her pussy even being touched. He'd done it right in front of Harold, showing disrespect & contempt for him.

Harold's dick was still rock hard. He almost felt like an intruder as he meekly approached a dazed Tina & said,

"I'm not feeling too well, Tina. I think we should head home."

She nodded, slowly coming to her senses. Harold was more than a little pissed when Sean came with them, walking beside Tina.

They reached the parking lot & Harold was in a hurry to lose Sean. He opened the car door & got in. When Tina didn't join him he looked over his shoulder & couldn't believe what he saw. Tina & Sean were all over each other, locked in an embrace, kissing & tonguing passionately. Their bodies were tightly pressed, crotches grinding together.

Harold watched bug eyed as their heated kiss went on & on. Sean's hands lifted Tina's short dress & squeezed her big, round ass cheeks. Harold rubbed his hard dick through his pants. He couldn't help himself, Tina looked like a hot, fucking slut being groped in the parking lot.

25 minutes later, they were still kissing & whispering to each other. Harold started whimpering & groaned through gritted teeth as he came in his pants. He suddenly felt disgusted with himself. He lowered the window & snapped,

"For Christ's sake, Tina...what the hell is going on? Get rid of that guy."

Tina glared at him with barely disguised irritation. She & Sean got their cell phones out as they huddled together & exchanged numbers. They kissed again, mouths open, tongues fighting & lips locked. Tina's hand squeezed & stroked the large tent in Sean's pants. Harold was getting angry & banged his horn. Tina finally pulled away & blew Sean a kiss.

Tina was smiling to herself as they drove home. She was in a great mood. She hadn't felt this good in a long time. Her confidence was sky high after so many guys hit on her. In her college days, she was the overweight, plain girl that rarely got asked out. She couldn't believe it when Sean singled her out. He was just her type, a good looking stud with a powerful physique. She wasn't certain what was between his legs but it felt awesome.

Harold disturbed her reverie as he grumbled,

"Ok, Tina, you've had your fun. I think I've suffered enough. Lets get back to the way things were."

She glanced at the wet spot in the crotch of his grey pants & replied,

"Hmmm, yeah, you've really suffered, Harold. Cumming in your pants must have been torture. That video must really be doing the rounds. I wonder how many people have seen it now...hundreds? You humiliated me, Harold. I'll let you know when we're even, but you better keep an open mind."

Harold grimaced & thought,

"An open mind? What the hell does that mean?"

He couldn't back down, she was his wife, after all. After a long pause he angrily asked,

"You didn't give that bastard your phone number, did you?"

"Don't call him that, Harold. His name is Sean & he's a decent guy. He co owns a small haulage company. He's doing pretty well, actually."

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers