Retribution Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
444 Followers

Tina went quiet as she stared off into space. Then she excitedly gushed,

"Damn! He was one sexy piece of beefcake. I mean...Jesus, you saw him. He was sooo good looking. Just talking about him is making me wet."

Harold shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Why was Tina heaping so much praise on that asshole?"

When they got home, Harold didn't want to hear any more about Sean, so he kept quiet. In bed, he tried to get between Tina's legs, but she pushed him down & said,

"You can lick my pussy, though."

Harold would take whatever was on offer. He ate her pussy like a madman, slurping up her copious juices. Tina closed her eyes & fantasized about Sean.

Over the next few days, Tina couldn't stop thinking about Sean. However, she had decided that she couldn't meet him again. She wanted to, but she didn't want to damage her marriage irrevocably. Sean was texting her every day with raunchy messages & propositions. Tina didn't want to say no, so she kept saying maybe. Then, on Thursday, the shit hit the fan again.

Harold got home after work & was immediately confronted by an angry Tina. She shouted,

"Do you know who just got sent a copy of your tit fuck video?"

Harold shook his head, dreading the answer.

"My parents...they saw you being a fucking cheating low life. And I was thinking about forgiving you. Well, that's not gonna happen now. You're a dumb piece of shit & you deserve everything that's coming to you,"

She blasted.

Harold held his head in his hands. Just when he thought that damned video would be forgotten. Shit, Tina was really pissed. He couldn't blame her. This was the worst fuck up their marriage had ever suffered...and it was so fucking public. Why hadn't he locked the door of the hotel room?

That night, Tina sent Sean a text. After arranging to meet on Saturday, they carried on sexting for 2 hours. Their messages gradually getting steamier. Tina had arranged to go shopping with Sharon tomorrow to get more clothes. Her conservative outfits were out. She was done being the good wife.

The next day, Tina & Sharon were walking around the mall. Sharon was amazed that Tina wouldn't throw Harold out. She said,

"Honestly, babe, you need to divorce that fucking pig. Marriage is so outdated. Before you do, though, you should make him suffer. Cuckold his dumb ass."

Tina nodded, she was definitely going to make Harold suffer. She was no longer in the forgiving mood.

On Saturday, Harold perked up when Tina told him they'd be going out later. Maybe she had just overreacted yesterday. After all, Harold had no control over the people sending the video. There was nothing he could do about it?

At just after 9pm, Tina came downstairs & appeared in the living room doorway. She was dressed more casually but still had a ridiculous amount of flesh showing. A white top that tied under her huge breasts exposed her flat stomach. A tiny jean skirt completed the outfit. Harold could practically see her breasts through the thin, white top. He thought about asking her to tone it down a little, but somehow he knew it would be pointless.

In the car, Tina directed Harold to an area he didn't know. He wondered where the hell they were going. She suddenly told him to park & sent a text message.

2 minutes later, Sean came around the corner. Harold was furious. How could Tina invite this disrespectful bastard to tag along with them. Tina got out & joined Sean in the back. Harold stared in the rearview mirror dumbstruck as they immediately started kissing & groping each other.

Sean told Harold to drive to the same club as last week. Harold had to drive slowly. It was difficult to keep his eyes on the road, what with the moaning in the back. He looked in the rearview mirror again & saw Tina's top pushed right up. Sean stared wide eyed at her bare tits, then bent down & began licking & sucking them.

Tina suddenly gasped,

"Ugh...oh shit, that feels so good, baby."

She was holding Sean's head as she thrust her chest into his face. Harold's eyes kept darting between the road & the mirror. He was grateful the windows were tinted.

As they neared the club, Sean finally sat back & said,

"Harold, is it? How the hell are you, dude?"

Harold couldn't believe Sean's arrogance. He replied,

"I've been better. I was hoping for a night out with just my wife, but unfortunately you turned up."

Sean grinned & exclaimed,

"Well, that's what happens when you fumble the ball, buddy, you lose possession."

Harold shook his head but didn't reply. He looked in the rearview mirror & saw Tina excitedly massaging Sean's cock through his pants. Harold's own dick throbbed as he parked the car. He wondered how far Tina would go to make things "even".

In the club, Harold felt like a third wheel. Tina rarely spoke to him or even looked his way. She only had eyes for Sean. Harold sat in the booth, pissed off & dejected. It was bad enough watching them intimately kissing & whispering, but he hated this club. The noise & heat were too much for him.

Tina & Sean hit the dance floor several times. They were all over each other, getting down & dirty. People around them were all watching the erotic show approvingly. Tina got a huge kick out of being watched. She never knew exhibitionism could be such a turn on.

Harold breathed a sigh of relief when they decided to leave. His shirt was wet with perspiration as they walked to the car. He felt better in the cool night air.

In the car he asked,

"Where can I drop you off, Sean?"

Sean had drunk quite a lot. He was sprawled on the back seat as he replied,

"I'm going to your house, Harold."

"W-What? No way, man. You can't come to my house,"

Harold stammered in shock.

Tina suddenly cut in & said,

"Don't be so rude, Harold. You didn't ask my opinion when you decided to pick up a hooker. Sean's coming round whether you like it or not."

Harold was stunned by her harsh tone & the finality of her comment. He shook his head as he accelerated. The quicker he got home, the quicker he'd be able to get rid of that asshole, Sean.

Then, the moaning & groaning started up again, behind him. He looked in the rearview mirror & saw Tina climbing all over Sean. She had straddled his legs & was forcing her tongue down his throat. Harold had to tear his eyes away. His dick was twitching, close to ejaculating.

10 minutes later, they arrived home. Harold poured himself a drink & said,

"Ok, it's well after midnight, Sean. Tina & I will be going to bed soon. You can sleep on the sofa or call a cab. To be honest, I'd rather you left...no offense."

"None taken,"

Replied Sean with a smirk.

Tina came back into the living room. She was clearly tipsy, prancing around in front of Sean. After a hushed conversation with him, she said,

"I need to have a private chat with Sean upstairs, Harold. Can you wait here, please?"

Harold looked incredulous as he grumbled,

"Why can't you talk in the kitchen, babe?"

But Tina had already grabbed Sean's hand & was heading for the stairs.

Harold watched them leave & stood alone in the room. What the hell was going on? He should have put his foot down. First, she invites the bastard to their home & now he's in the bedroom. He paced around the living room angrily. Before he knew it 20 minutes had elapsed. He walked to the bottom of the stairs & wondered what was going on up there? He couldn't hear anything.

He climbed the stairs quietly. When he reached the top he could see that their bedroom door was open. He heard their voices & crept to the doorway. What Harold saw shook him to the core. Tina was completely naked on her knees in front of Sean. Both her hands were gently jerking his massive cock. Sean was also naked, looking down at her awestruck expression.

Harold stared in total disbelief. Sean's cock was immense. It didn't look out of place on his powerful body. Harold tried to control his breathing. His heart was pounding out of his chest.

Tina knew Sean was big, but the cock she was stroking was magnificent. She stared up at his smooth, muscular upper body & thought he was fucking gorgeous. He deserved to be worshipped. She leaned forward & ran her tongue all over the huge, red head. Then she kissed & licked all around the thick shaft, running her lips along the pulsing veins.

Sean glanced at Harold & said,

"You like, babe? Bigger than Harold's?"

Tina gushed,

"It's beautiful, Sean...so big & hard...it's huge...fucking perfect, like the rest of you, baby. It makes Harold's little dick look like a pencil."

Sean chuckled when he saw the pain & humiliation on Harold's face.

Tina felt her juices trickling down her thighs. Her pussy was literally dripping. She opened her mouth wide & sucked on Sean's cock. She tried to force as much as she could into her mouth but could only manage half of it. She cupped his huge balls & rolled & squeezed them. She couldn't believe how heavy they were.

Harold was trembling & dizzy. When Tina began sucking Sean's balls, Harold whimpered & felt liquid running down his legs. Then he realized he'd ejaculated. He needed to sit down before he passed out. He sat in the chair by the dresser & continued watching.

Tina was relishing every second of this marathon blowjob. She loved everything about this incredible cock. She was licking up the clear liquid seeping from Sean's throbbing cockhead. She could've sucked it all night. She pulled & palmed his king sized nuts as she licked & sucked the swollen head.

Sean started groaning & pushing more cock into Tina's mouth. Her saliva covered his glistening shaft as he tried to force it down her throat, but she had never deep throated before & pulled back. Tina jerked his shaft fast while sucking hard on the mushroom head.

Harold watched in amazement as Sean's cock got bigger & harder. It was swelling & throbbing unbelievably as it got harder & harder. Sean's whole body tensed & he roared,

"FUCKKKKK!"

Tina's mouth filled with hot spunk as his cock exploded & pumped stream after stream. She gulped & swallowed again & again as the thick cream kept spewing out.

Harold was rocking back & forth like a psychiatric patient on medication. His mouth & eyes were wide open as he watched Tina swallow 5 or 6 times. She seemed to really love the stuff as she pumped his shaft & balls trying to squeeze out more. In 16 years of marriage she'd never swallowed Harold's sperm, to his chagrin.

Tina dropped a hand to her drenched pussy & furiously fingered her clit. In less than 30 seconds she let out a long, loud groan as she climaxed. Her body shook as she rode rode her orgasm, eyes rolled back. Sean rubbed his cock all over her face as cum continued to drizzle out of his slit. Tina sat back on her heels & sighed, clearly satisfied.

Eventually, Tina got up & headed to the bathroom. Streaks of cum were all over her face. Harold nervously glanced at Sean. Damn, the guy's physique was impressive. He was ripped & defined all over. Tattoos decorated his upper arms along with a few scars. Harold was intimidated by his sheer physical presence. He couldn't help looking at Sean's cock. Even soft, it hung down at least 7 inches, dwarfing Harold's meagre dick.

Harold forced himself to look Sean in the eye & said,

"I take it you'll be leaving soon, Sean. I need to talk to my wife. I can call you a cab."

Sean looked down at him with contempt. He could see the cum stains on his pants. He wanted to beat the shit out of the little fucker. Instead, he replied,

"You'll have to talk to Tina about that, little fella."

Harold couldn't believe the arrogant bastard wouldn't leave. Harold was furious, he left the room to find Tina. She was coming out of the bathroom when he snapped,

"We need to talk, Tina. I want him out of here...NOW!"

Tina glared back at him & angrily replied,

"You want?...I don't give a shit what you want! I didn't want you to tit fuck that hooker. You disrespected me, Harold, you disloyal rat. Now it's my turn. If you can't handle it, sleep on the sofa...but make no mistake, I will be sampling every gorgeous inch of Sean. I'm sick of your poor performance, I wanna try a superior specimen."

Harold was close to bursting into tears. What could he say? He stormed downstairs in a huff, muttering,

"Make sure the bastard uses a condom."

He poured himself a stiff drink & downed it, dejectedly. He had 2 more & thought about sleeping on the sofa. He was laying down but couldn't sleep. Eventually, he got up. He had to see what was going on upstairs.

Harold was halfway up the stairs when he heard Tina let out a blood curdling moan. It was a sound he'd never heard before. He didn't know if it was in pleasure or pain. He hurried up the remaining steps & looked into the bedroom. He stayed in the dark passageway as his eyes adjusted to the low light.

Harold took in a sharp intake of breath when he saw them on the bed. Sean was on top of Tina slowly stroking his cock into her pussy. Harold's eyes nearly bugged out when he saw that Sean's huge cock was completely disappearing into her. How could she accommodate that monstrous thing? Her pussy lips hugged & stretched around the thick shaft. So much for using a condom.

Tina had already climaxed 3 times & was moaning & groaning towards another. Sean's cock was driving her wild, going deep & hitting pleasure spots she had never been aware of. She gripped his muscular arms & cried,

"Ugh...oh, Jesus Christ...ugh...your cock's going sooo deep...ugh...so good. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again...OH, SEAN!...OHHHH!"

Tina's body bucked & shook through a huge orgasm. She was almost delirious as it went on & on.

Harold was desperately trying to stay quiet outside. He was jerking his dick off, his pants around his ankles. Even though he was sickened by what was happening, it was an incredibly erotic sight. Tina was fucking & cumming like some porn star. As for Sean, it seemed like he was some kind of sexual God.

Harold couldn't understand how Sean could last so long. His sexual prowess & stamina were amazing. He seemed to know exactly how to make Tina cum at will. He pinned her legs back onto his shoulders & drove his cock into her hard, his big balls slapping against her upturned ass. There was an intense look of desire on her face as the orgasms kept coming.

Harold had already cum again, a maniacal expression on his face. He sunk to his knees whimpering. He suddenly felt disgusted with himself. He heard Tina screaming & looked up. She was writhing beneath Sean as another orgasm subsided. She leaned up & kissed his chest, then whispered,

"God, Sean, I never knew sex could be so good. You're so wonderful. Fuck me all night long, baby."

Tina had her arms & legs wrapped around Sean as she kissed & licked her way up to his neck. She showered his face with wet kisses before their lips locked in a heated, tongue swapping kiss. Sean somehow kept slowly pumping his cock into her. Tina's pussy contracted around the huge shaft tunneling into her. She managed to roll onto her side & Sean lifted her leg & slammed into her from a different angle.

Tina began wailing & cried,

"Oh...ugh...oh...ooh...yes...right there...nearly...YES...YES...CUMMINGGG!"

She was practically sobbing as she climaxed hard. She was shaking like she was having an epileptic seizure.

Harold was staggered by Sean's endurance. He had been watching for over an hour now. How the hell could he last so long? He kept asking himself. He heard Sean's strained grunting & knew he had to be close.

Sean had rolled Tina onto her back again & was really pounding into her now. He was speeding up, his ass rising & driving down with mechanical repetition. They stared at each other intensely as they both neared orgasm. They were both breathing hard & moaning loudly.

Harold was jerking off again, matching Sean's pace. He stared at Sean's muscular back & ass, covered in sweat as they rippled. Their moaning & groaning were getting louder & louder. Harold's eyes fixated on their joined genitals waiting for the inevitable explosion.

Sean suddenly bellowed so loudly, it startled Harold. He watched Sean slam forward, burying his massive cock to the hilt. Even his balls seemed to be throbbing. Tina had wrapped her legs around his ass & was screaming Sean's name as she had a huge, toe curling orgasm. When Harold saw the thick, white cum oozing out of her pussy, his own dick detonated.

Harold had cum so hard he felt dizzy. Incredibly, Tina was still cumming, making incoherent sounds as her body shook & her back arched. He couldn't believe it as her orgasm went on & on. When she finally came down, she & Sean were both gasping for air.

Sean rolled onto his back & said,

"Jesus, baby, that was some of the best sex I've ever had."

Tina looked completely dazed as she replied,

"Oh God...oh God...that was incredible. You're amazing, Sean."

A tired Harold pulled up his pants & walked to the stairs. He could hear them kissing & sighing as he went downstairs. He needed another drink. He was confused about what had just happened. He was fucking furious that Tina had fucked some guy in front of him; but he'd never cum so hard in his life. He lay on the sofa & fell asleep almost immediately. Even in his exhausted state, Harold was woken at least 3 times by the sounds of Tina's screams & cries as she climaxed again & again.

In the morning, Harold groggily made his way to the kitchen. It was after 10 o'clock as he made himself some coffee. Tina & Sean had woken him with the sounds of their fucking. She repeatedly cried out Sean's name. At least it was over. Tina had got her revenge & taught him a lesson.

Heavy feet descended the stairs & Sean walked into the kitchen in just his boxers. His hair was still damp from showering. Harold couldn't control his feelings of inadequacy. Sean was a superior man & he knew it. He patted Harold's face & said,

"Good morning, little fella."

Harold was unsuccessfully trying to tear his eyes away from Sean's crotch, where his huge cock was clearly outlined. He sheepishly muttered,

"Morning."

Sean was making coffee, totally at ease in his new surroundings.

Harold was sitting at the table as he took a deep breath & said,

"So, I guess you'll be ready to leave soon, Sean?"

Sean sipped his coffee & shrugged, then replied,

"Maybe."

Harold didn't like that answer. He turned towards Sean to complain, only to find him standing inches away. His cock bulged out in front of Harold's face.

Harold's eyes were almost magnetically glued to Sean's body. His gaze traveled upwards to his ripped sixpack, then to his powerful pecs. Harold was rendered speechless by the magnificent sight, struck dumb with his mouth agape.

Sean looked down at Harold & sneered,

"Are you gay, little fella?"

A flustered Harold stammered,

"W-What? No way...why are you saying that? I like women. I'm married, for God's sake."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, little fella," Sean scoffed.

Harold stood up & turned away. Sean's powerful presence was emasculating him by the second.

He quickly changed the subject as he said,

"Yeah, whatever, Sean. Anyway, you had a night of passion with my wife but now it's over. I'd appreciate it if you got dressed & got the hell out of my house."

Harold folded his arms, pleased at how he'd stood up to Sean.

Sean was completely unfazed. He smiled as he replied,

"Easy, little fella. This is Tina's house too. She'll have to agree if you want a unanimous decision."

He saw the panicked expression on Harold's face & added,

"Relax, little fella. Lucky for you I've got things to do, today. Tell you what, make some breakfast & I'll leave you & Tina to talk about my superb performance as a lover...and how you can improve your shoddy efforts."

A red faced Harold cringed. He'd love to bring that arrogant prick down a peg or two. Tina had obviously been lambasting his physical attributes.

Labpet1
Labpet1
444 Followers