Retribution Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Tina's footsteps were descending the stairs. She breezed into the kitchen wearing an extremely short robe. She walked sexily up to Sean & hugged & kissed him. Her hands dropped to his ass as she said,

"That was one hell of a work out last night. I'm starving, baby."

Sean pulled her tighter against his body & quipped,

"Didn't you get enough meat in you during our...work out?"

Tina's hands slipped under his waistband & massaged his ass. She smiled up at him as she replied,

"I most certainly didn't get enough. Your meat is the best, baby...mouthwatering, succulent and a huge portion. And your cream is sooo delicious."

"Don't worry, baby, from now on my meat is always on the menu; but this little fella here is going to make breakfast today,"

Sean said, nodding towards Harold.

Harold stood a few feet away staring dumbly at them. They were kissing & caressing, grinding their bodies together. Sean lifted Tina off her feet & carried her towards the doorway. He glanced at Harold & barked,

"Get on with it, little fella."

Harold was stunned as he watched them leave. His dick throbbed as he started making breakfast.

As the food was cooking, Harold quickly made his way to the living room doorway. He looked in & saw Tina straddling Sean on the sofa. She was kissing & tonguing him as she vigorously pumped his long cock. Sean was hefting her big tits & rubbing her nipples. Harold wanted to jerk off but he had to get back to the food. He went back to the kitchen hoping this nightmare would end soon.

10 minutes later, Harold came back into the living room. He moaned when he saw Tina on her knees with her big tits wrapped around Sean's cock. She was bouncing them up & down his thick length with a look of wild excitement on her face. Sean was leaning back watching her.

Harold suddenly coughed to get their attention.

"Errr...breakfast is ready,"

He muttered. Tina tutted, clearly annoyed & said,

"Don't worry, baby, I'll finish you off later."

She leaned down & gave his cock a long, wet kiss. Then, they both got up.

Tina had her robe back on when they came into the kitchen. Sean looked at the food & said,

"What's all this fried shit, little fella? No wonder you look like a pensioner."

Harold blanched with embarrassment & grumbled,

"My name's Harold, not little fella."

Sean chuckled & replied,

"Sure it is...little fella."

Sean wolfed down the food, then, leaned back & said,

"How about some milk, little fella, my body needs the protein."

Tina gushed,

"Mmm...and what a body it is too."

Harold huffed,

"It's in the damned refrigerator."

Tina looked at him angrily & said,

"Don't be so rude, Harold. Get Sean a glass of milk...now!"

Harold shook his head as he got up to get the milk.

20 minutes later, Harold was peeping around the living room doorway watching Tina giving Sean a blowjob near the front door. Harold was amazed as Sean spewed a huge load of hot spunk into her mouth. Tina gulped it all down with relish. 10 minutes after that, Sean finally left.

Tina came back into the living room & walked straight up to Harold. She kissed him hard, running her tongue around his mouth. He tasted something unfamiliar & realized it was Sean's cum. He pulled back & coughed in disgust. Tina laughed & said,

"Sean wanted me to do that. You know, taste the spunk of a superior man. I bet you liked it. I fucking love it."

Harold wiped his mouth & raged,

"Are you kidding? Fuck that!"

He paced up & down, then, said,

"I can't believe you sucked his cock & swallowed his cum...twice. And you fucked him all night. You didn't even use a condom for Christ's sake."

Tina smiled & replied,

"Actually, I gave Sean 3 blowjobs...and you don't know the half of it. As for using condoms, I found one of yours in the drawer & it was way too small, obviously meant for small dicks. Sean uses Magnum XL condoms."

Harold was turning beet red. Why was Tina belittling him like this? She added,

"Anyway, I wanted to feel his virile spunk pumping into me, deep in my pussy. A cock like Sean's can't be covered, it deserves skin on skin contact."

Harold turned away, embarrassed that his dick was hard & said,

"Well, you certainly taught me a lesson. Thank God it's over. I never want to see that bastard again."

Tina looked at him incredulously & said,

"Over? Are you fucking dumb, Harold? You set all this in motion. You pushed me into the arms of Sean...and now that I've sampled a stud like him I can't believe what I've been missing. Plenty of women would have kicked your ass to the kerb for what you did. You're lucky I want to keep you around, but things have changed. If you can't handle it, you can move in with your mother for a while...but make no mistake, you will be seeing plenty of Sean."

Harold watched her walk out of the room. He didn't know if he wanted to cry, scream or jerk off.