Return to Sessia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,917 Followers

"Yes, Mistress," Danni said, docilely taking note of all the symptoms of sexual arousal her mistress pointed out to her.

The cold woman in the dark attire then felt my exposed sex from front to back, parting my labia and moving her finger across my lubricated cleft. I gasped as she fingered me, each touch of her talented fingers sending spasms through me. And then when my naked body was covered in sweat, my thighs shuddering, my sex swollen and throbbing, the woman in black removed her fingers from my throbbing sex and clinically told her slave, "At this point, her sexual arousal cannot go any further without pushing the slave-girl into orgasm and sexual release."

Then the imposing woman grabbed my face in one strong hand and forced me to look her directly in the eye.

"And if you knew anything about dominating a slave-girl," she said, firmly, "You would have stopped fingering my slave-girl at this stage of her sexual arousal."

And then to both of us, she announced, "Slaves are only supposed to get orgasmic release as a reward. It's something which is supposed to be earned, not simply given away!"

And then she grabbed one of my nipples roughly and while holding it tightly yanked it, causing a sharp, sudden pain. And when she was sure she had my attention she added, "And you never bring somebody else's slave to an orgasm without getting permission first from the slave's owner. Do you understand that, slave?"

I was still panting and covered in a fine sheen of sweat, but through the feverish haze of sexual distress I heard her words and answered, "Yes, Mistress! I understand! I'm sorry, Mistress!"

I hoped she found my answer adequate and released my poor nipple from her painful grasp.

"If you ever touch anything of mine without getting my permission first," the formidable woman replied, "I promise you will be sorry, girl!"

Then she finally released my poor nipple, smacked my naked ass once very hard and stormed off the stage, taking her naked slave-girl with her.

And for a while there I was left alone on the stage. The crowds ogled and taunted me from a distance, however my naked body was the only one to set foot on the stage for several minutes. Somehow being alone on the stage was worse than having an antagonist on the stage with me. Perhaps having an antagonistic woman on the stage, with her hands on my naked body, her voice berating me or her fingers inside of me, helped me to narrow my focus and not be overwhelmed by the hundreds of libidinous ruffians with their taunts and their eager hungry eyes.

"I'm back," Alexandra called out cheerfully and then she marched behind me with a spring her step. She pressed herself up against my naked back and wrapped her arms around my naked waist and torso in an improvised hug. Then in a friendly tone, she asked, "Did you miss me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied in the sweetest voice I could manage. Even though I knew Alexandra was going to whip me, in some ways, I felt like she was my best friend here. At least she didn't feel any malice towards me.

"You're one of my favorites," Alexandra confessed, "You've never given me any trouble and you're a very attractive girl. It's almost a shame what I have to do to you."

As she talked, she cupped my breasts in her hands and fondled them. She had never done that before. Normally when she punished me, she was very businesslike and efficient. Fondling the naked slave was something new.

The crowd cheered and encouraged Alex to fondle my helpless, naked body and I asked, "Mistress, what are you doing?"

"What I'm doing is part of the ritual," Alex responded, "I have to fondle you before the whipping, much as the spectators out there wish they could fondle you. The crowd obviously enjoys it and if I'm being honest, I'm kind of enjoying it too. Do you mind?"

"So, you're gay?" I asked, "You like fondling naked girls?"

"Actually, I'm bi," Alex replied and her fingers traced along my skin from my defenseless breasts, to my raised armpits down to my widespread thighs and my buttocks, "Most of the employees at the park are bisexual. There's so much naked flesh here, both male and female, what a waste it would be if only half of it excited us."

"So, it's not just a job?" I asked. "There are parts of this you enjoy?"

Then I felt Alex's hand in between my thighs, she fondled my inner thighs at first and then palmed my bare pubes, so well displayed for her. She fondled my swollen pubic lips, making me gasp and whimper and pant. "Oh, yes, there are parts of my job that I enjoy," Alex replied, "Just as I'm certain you enjoy aspects of being a slave here in my country."

She held her hand up so that I could see it. It was absolutely soaked in my juices.

"I'm afraid I can't put it off any longer, Diane," Alex apologized, "I'm going to have to start your whipping now."

Looking out at the crowd, I could see Gretchen, Victoria and Lexi in one of the front rows. Once I saw them, I struggled reflexively against my bonds. Of course, there was no point to my struggles. The Punishment Park was very competent when it came to making naked girls helpless and immobile. I wasn't going anywhere.

Looking over my shoulder I saw the whip that Alexandra had chosen. It actually looked more like a leather strap or a wicked belt than a whip. It was long and narrow and black and it looked like it would sting.

She held the whip as if she knew how to use it and I closed my eyes, knowing the first blow was imminent. I heard the crack of leather on bare skin before I felt the sting of it.

It hurt gorgeously, the kiss of wicked leather across my naked thighs. Then across my poor, defenseless bottom. Leather lashed across my bare feminine flesh, but there was no pattern I could discern. Alexandra was finding targets all across my body, from my neck to my knees, but without having any apparent system for which part of my naked anatomy she would hit next. I yelped, squirmed, whimpered and screamed, much to the amusement of the crowds.

Having been whipped before, I had become something of an expert on pain, and I knew this this was one of the more merciful whips that Alexandra could have chosen. The whip stung, however I could be whipped long and hard with Alexandra's stinging whip without any lasting damage.

I think that perhaps Alexandra chose it with the intent of whipping me long and hard.

I looked over my bare shoulder. Alexandra was still there. She tilted her head to one side as scanning my naked body and deciding on her next target. She smiled at me as if her smile was supposed to reassure me. And in a twisted sort of way, I suppose it did. This was my proper place in Sessian society. Alexandra and the crowds were here to help convince me of that. Wearing clothing and running through the streets and jogging trails of Sessia was a distraction from what I was truly meant to do.

After a dozen scorching blows, Alexandra paused and I heard her voice calmly announce, "I've barely touched your bottom. There's just one pinkish stripe across your left cheek. Do you think the next dozen stripes should go there?"

Before I had a chance to answer, I felt a searing scald go across my right buttock. I screamed in passionate suffering and then Alexandra added, "Your butt looks cuter when I've added some color to it. I'll warm that up next."

Eleven rapid slashes to my unprotected bottom made me scream and tug at my restraints. Tears welled up in my eyes and then Alexandra proceeded to choose other targets on my naked body.

Alexandra's evil whip stung the backs of my thighs. Then it smacked cruelly into the inside of my thighs. Then it snaked around my naked waist. Then a surprise blow curled underneath my armpit and bit painfully across the side of my exposed breast. Apparently Alexandra liked the sound of my scream when she whipped my left breast, because seconds after I was done screaming, she whipped the right one as well. I barked and whined under a frenzied rain of stinging blows. I was just a naked girl, I couldn't stand a punishment like this. It was too much for me.

After thirty-six stinging blows, I was drenched in sweat and felt shamed. I could feel the salty droplets trickling from beneath my armpits. And while I panted and sobbed, Alexandra set down her whip somewhere and proceeded to carefully and meticulously wipe the sweat from my naked body with a soft towel. Then she raised my chin and produced a plastic bottle of water for me to drink out of.

"You're doing fine, Miss Schlank," Alexandra said in an amiable tone of voice, while I drank thirstily, "Just twenty more strokes to go."

"Twenty?" I asked alert and alarmed, "Mistress, haven't I been whipped enough? Don't you think the crowds will be happy with what they've already seen?"

"Well, it would have been just fourteen more," Alexandra said calmly, "But I had to add an additional six for when you failed to address me by my proper title."

I groaned and then Alexandra added, "You're a good girl, Diane, but I still have to do this." Then she kissed my forehead gently and walked back behind me and picked up her hateful whip.

The next blow hit my sore left buttock and then wrapped around and then cut across my hip, and that hurt worse. I yanked against my restraints, but the wrist and ankle cuffs held fast. Even if my most frantic struggles, the most I could do was raise my feet off of the ground a few inches. Struggling accomplished nothing. I could strain and struggle all I wanted, but I could do nothing to protect my helpless nudity from the whip. Alexandra assaulted my naked body with blow after blow, from my breasts to my thighs and then back again. I screamed and struggled ineffectually and the crowd seemed to love it.

"Just ten more to go, Miss Schlank," Alexandra informed me, "Where would you like them?"

"I don't understand," I replied in a quivering, shaky voice.

"Would you like the last ten on your back? Your ass? Your belly? Your breasts? Where would you like me to whip you next? I'm being kind. I'm letting you decide."

"I can't possibly decide, Mistress," I told Alexandra. "It's all so awful. You're hurting me terribly."

"Yes. Well, that's the whole purpose of a whipping -- to hurt you. But if you don't choose a part of your anatomy for me to hurt I'll have to choose for you."

"I can't possibly choose, Mistress," I reply, "You'll have to choose for me."

From my breasts to my thighs, my body seems to be on fire. I couldn't bring myself to condemn any part of my naked body to further punishment, so I allowed Alexandra to decide what part of my exposed nudity is to be maltreated next.

My back was turned to Alexandra, but I heard the hiss of the leather whip as it cut through the air and then I felt the sting of the whip as it slapped painfully against my naked thigh and my outer labia.

"Aaaaaaagghhh," I screamed and looked back across a naked shoulder to give a pleading glance to Alexandra. But the park employee just gave me an enigmatic smile and said, "I tried to make it easy on you, Miss Schlank. But you told me to choose for you."

I instantly regretted my decision, but it was too late to go back and change my mind now. I had told Alexandra to whip my naked body wherever she chose, and now I only had myself to blame if she decided to punish my exposed, defenseless sex.

The next strike of Alexandra's whip seemed to be more centered, coming up between my widespread legs and directly across my pink, swollen slit.

"Gaaawwwwd noooooooo!" I writhed in my bonds, but they held firm. I struggled to close my legs, but to no avail. I could barely move at all. All I could do was twitch.

Alexandra's merciless whip assaulted my innocent vulva twice more, the stinging blows causing my labia to become even redder. And every time I cried out in agonizing pain, the crowd made boisterous sounds of approval. All of my screams were erotic to them.

The next blow stung my tender inner thigh, less than an inch from my swollen pubic lips. The pain made me yelp and whimper, however when my inarticulate cries of pain had died down, Alexandra calmly announced, "I missed my target, Miss Schlank. Sorry, I'll have to take that stroke over again."

I moaned in misery and disappointment, however the crowd erupted in amused laughter. The crowds made the punishment worse than if I were punished in a dark underground chamber with a single dominant woman for company. They multiplied my humiliation and sense of violation with their hungry stares and cruel laughter.

Another devastating cut splatted against the soft, wet, tender folds of my exposed pubic lips and I thrashed my head from side to side and cried out as my innocent loins exploded into fire.

Another four stinging slashes of Alexandra's whip found my soft, puffy pubic lips and my cries of unearned suffering filled the air, "Aaaauuuugh, noooooooo, aaaaaaaaaugghhh!"

"Fifty-six," Alexandra announced to the crowd. "Fifty-six lashes on her naked skin! Do you think this naked slave will ever attempt to escape ever again?"

I hung naked in my bondage and sobbed in pain as the crowd called out their responses to Alexandra. The general consensus of the crowd seemed to be that I would never attempt to escape again after a beating like that.

Alexandra kissed me again, only this time it wasn't on the forehead. This time, her lips met mine and I moaned as we merged in a feminine coupling. Her lips were soft and her tongue crept into my mouth, and flicked over mine. Her tongue was an intruder into my mouth, but I welcomed it. I sighed as her tongue explored my mouth and I playfully moved my tongue over hers.

"Please don't hate me," Alexandra pleaded, "If I hadn't whipped you, they just would have gotten somebody else to do it."

"I don't hate you, Mistress," I insisted. "I think I needed that. I'd gotten off track today when they gave me my freedom and let me wear clothes. I started to feel like a different person, but the helplessness, the stinging stripes inflicted by your whip and the tears brought me back. You brought me back to the person that I was. Also, you used a much kinder whip than you could have."

"Oh, you noticed that?"

"Yes, Mistress. In your own way, you were very kind to me."

Alexandra kissed me again and then left me alone like that, naked, bound and sobbing while the crowd of spectators ogled my raw, whipped nudity. Tears bathed my face and my breasts heaved up and down as I sobbed and waited to be released from my bondage.

* * * * * * * * * *

Eventually Terri and Chris showed up and released me from my wrist and ankle restraints. I was marched off the stage and into a room where Gretchen, Victoria and Lexi were waiting for me. Lexi's facial expression was filled with anxiety and concern, however Gretchen and Victoria looked calm.

"Give us a spin," Gretchen said.

I slowly turned and allowed Gretchen to examine my punished nudity from every angle. She was able to see every stripe on my poor, smarting ass, thighs, breasts and belly. And of course she could see how red and inflamed my poor pussy was after it had been whipped. Lexi gasped when she saw the marks on my stinging-red ass, my back and the backs of thighs and Gretchen looked somewhat concerned at the whip marks on my body. Victoria; on the other hand; was completely unmoved.

"Oh, Darling, she marked you up pretty well," Gretchen observed. "I doubt they would have been any more ruthless or brutal if you had attempted to escape for real."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed humbly. Anyway it was probably true. A real escaped slave probably wouldn't have gotten it any worse after she was captured.

"Sorry you're my slave?" Gretchen asked, and for a second I couldn't respond. The question just seemed so outrageous. Being Gretchen's slave was like a dream come true for me.

"No," I replied emphatically.

"You must be in a lot of pain, Darling. Are you sure you wouldn't rather be back in America, with freedom to travel, closets full of clothes, control of your own finances and no whip marks on your skin?"

"No, Mistress," I replied. "If you were to set me free, I'd just seek out somebody else to strip me naked and place handcuffs on me. I'm much happier when I'm naked and helpless."

"And what if I'm cruel to you?" Gretchen asked, "The way Alex was cruel to you today? Those screams of pain sounded genuine."

"Of course, they were real, Mistress," I explained, "Alex hurt me horribly. But I need somebody to be cruel to me sometimes. I need to feel helpless and owned. If you didn't own me and treat me like a slave, I'd find some other woman to treat me that way. It's an indispensable part of me now. I don't think I can live without it."

"My poor little darling," Gretchen said as she stared adoringly at my naked and abused body, "I promise to be cruel to you sometimes. I promise to make you feel helpless and owned. You look ten times sexier when you're in distress anyway. You look so much more open. Your sensuality becomes so raw and primitive. I get wet just watching you when you're punished."

And then; even though my back and breasts were a riot of pain, Gretchen held me close and we embraced in a passionate embrace, a mistress and her naked slave. I gasped in pain as her feminine hands made contact with my abused flesh and her clothed breasts were pressed into my naked, abused ones, but made no effort to break free from physical contact with my mistress. We understood each other and gave each other what we needed.

* * * * * * * * * *

When we returned to the hotel, I was handcuffed and led in on a leash. It was humiliating for me, but really Gretchen wasn't concerned about the psychological effect it had on me, but rather how powerful an image it would make in photos and on videotape.

The handcuffs and leash were removed when we got back to the hotel room. I was still sore all over and Gretchen gave Lexi a bottle of lotion and told her to smooth it into my skin anywhere where Alexandra's whip had marked my skin.

"This may sting a little at first," Lexi warmed as she squirted a generous amount of lotion into her hand and faced me. She wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know. My skin was red and sensitive everywhere the whip had kissed it. Even the gentlest of touches was going to hurt, but I gritted my teeth and braced myself.

I stood perfectly still, and Victoria began to rattle off new developments in Sessia that I had effected in my attempts to promote Sessian slavery. I think perhaps she did it to distract me from the pain as Lexi placed her fingertips on my sore, reddened skin. Or perhaps she was just proud of herself and how her plans at promoting slavery were bearing fruit.

With a generous glob of lotion on her fingers, Lexi placed her hands on my naked breasts. They massaged the red marks and abrasions that Alexandra had left behind.

"Oooh!" I gasped, even with her deliberate attempts to be gentle, my flesh was still too sore to be touched without sharp, stinging pain.

"Sorry," Lexi said apologetically, "Should I stop?"

"No, keep going," Gretchen commanded her. "This is for her own good."

Lexi continued to massage the lotion into my sore skin, one breast at a time. Even though my breasts were sore to the touch, eventually Lexi's hands rubbing the lotion in felt good. I let out an audible sigh as Lexi smoothed lotion into my naked breasts and exposed nipples, easing the stinging pain.

And as Lexi worked the soothing lotion into my the abused skin of my poor back and my flat tummy, Victoria proudly announced that since I had been given a free membership at Sharp Fitness, new enrollments there had gone up my more than two-hundred percent.

"Obviously, the reason for the increase in new enrollments is due to voyeuristic people who want to see an attractive girl working out in the nude. In addition to Sharp Fitness, that lesbian club is seeing larger profits now that you're doing shows there. In fact your nights at Adoration increased profits so much, that a gay club in Eastgate has stolen the idea and they're bringing in a male slave to punish once a month for the entertainment of their patrons."

Schlank
Schlank
2,917 Followers