Return to Sessia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,901 Followers

As Victoria explained the benefits I was providing to Sessian businesses, Lexi finished up applying lotion to the angry red marks around my waist and began to apply lotion to my wounded thighs and buttocks.

Lexi gently massaged large amounts of the cool lotion into my abused, naked flesh, one buttock at a time and even working a generous amount of lotion into the deep cleft between by buttocks. I gasped and whimpered when Lexi's fingers came across the spots that were the most sore.

"Such vivid stripes," Lexi commented as her fingers moved around my punished bottom, "She must have hit you really hard with that whip. And you didn't even do anything wrong!"

I agreed with what Lexi said, although I couldn't say anything out loud. Slaves aren't supposed to complain. Complaining can really get a slave into serious trouble.

Eventually Victoria got annoyed with Lexi and me. I was focused more on Lexi's hands than what Victoria was saying, and Lexi was keenly focused on my naked body. Even Gretchen was more focused on my naked body than Victoria's words, and finally Victoria stormed out of Gretchen's hotel room and slammed the door behind her.

Lexi barely noticed, never once taking her eyes off my poor, abused naked body. She saved my poor, swollen pussy lips for last. My pubic lips were red, throbbing and engorged and I whimpered in pain as Lexi's fingers applied soothing lotion all up and down them from back to front and then back again. My poor nether lips were probably the most sensitive part of my whipped body, however I kept my hands at my side and my thighs open as Lexi slowly and gently worked the lotion in and tried to heal the damage to my tortured flesh.

Despite the pain my poor, whipped vulva was in, Lexi's fingers were stimulating my cunt in such a way that I was soon panting more in lust than in pain. My clit was swollen and throbbing and Lexi's fingers rubbed over it several times as she applied lotion to my poor, abused pubic lips.

Soon I forgot about the pain of my recent whipping and all I could think of was Lexi's fingers and the delicious way they made me feel. My legs trembled and I felt wobbly and overcome with heat and my nether lips were soaking wet with more than just lotion. As Lexi rubbed more lotion up and down my already-wet slit, she accidentally (or was it on purpose?) rubbed her fingers across my clit again, bringing me to the threshold of a powerful orgasm. I held my breath and stiffened and waited for the orgasm to wash over me, however Lexi took her fingers away and left me panting and in desperate sexual need.

"Stay where you are, Darling," Gretchen said to me, "And you too, Lexi. I have something important to discuss with my lovely slavegirl and it concerns you too."

I panted and struggled to focus on Gretchen's words while the juices of my lust coated my inner thighs, my hands twitched and my legs felt wobbly and just barely capable of supporting my weight.

"Our darling Lexi, it seems, isn't really a natural in the dominant role. In point of fact, she's told me that she'd be much happier in the submissive role. We can't actually register her as a slave with the O.S.I. because her family would be too strongly opposed to having their daughter's naked body being displayed on public streets, however she would like to submit to you in private."

"Gretchen," Lexi began to protest, but Gretchen interrupted her.

"Lexi, hush," Gretchen ordered, "This is important business and you're not to do anything to spoil it."

I was surprised at Gretchen's news, however I said nothing and just continued to pant and attempted to listen and absorb Gretchen's words.

"Lexi doesn't want to be submissive to me or Victoria or anyone else she knows in town. However she has a huge crush on you, and has been pestering me for weeks to arrange things so that you would dominate her and treat her like a slave."

"Mistress," I protested, "I don't have it in me to dominate Lexi. I love her, but I'm just naturally submissive and couldn't dominate anyone!"

"Yes, that's what I've been telling Lexi these past few weeks, however after you told me about your encounter with the girl you found tied up in Greenfield Forest, I'm inclined to believe that you have latent talents. That girl begged you not to finger her pussy, but you ignored her and just used her body as if it was your property."

It was hard for me to think, but I knew this would never work. Treating that girl in the forest like a slave was an anomaly.

"I could never treat of Lexi as a slave," I protested. "I've been submissive to her so many times, I can only think of her as a commanding authority figure. She's spanked me dozens of times and I've always submitted to her discipline. I'm conditioned to follow her orders and do whatever she says. That girl in the forest was naked and helpless, and her legs were bound so far apart, it was like she was offering her naked pussy up as a sacrifice! She sent out a vibe! She was naked, humbled and defeated! You could smell the resignation and victimhood on her! The dynamic between me and Lexi is totally different from the dynamic I had with Danni!"

Gretchen quietly mulled over everything I had said and Lexi anxiously waited for the next words out of her mouth. The tension in the room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"I think I understand," Gretchen finally replied, "But just as you've been conditioned to view Lexi as an authority figure, you can be conditioned to view her as a slavegirl as well. It will just require the proper guidance and indoctrination."

She turned thoughtfully to Lexi and Lexi's eyes grew wide and her breathing quickened. Obviously the girl was filled with anticipation and trepidation.

"Lexi, take off your clothes, all of them. I want Diane to see you naked."

Lexi didn't need to be told twice. She grabbed the fabric of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head and handed it to Gretchen. Next she removed her shoes and socks and unzipped her jeans. She pushed her jeans down to her ankles and suddenly she was clad only in her bra and panties.

Next the teenage girl reached behind and unclipped her bra and pulled down the shoulder straps one at a time. Soon, Lexi's young, firm breasts were revealed to me, they were larger than mine, but still firm and perfectly shaped. Her nipples were embarrassingly erect and puffy.

And when the 18-year old Lexi was down to just a pair of pelvis-hugging bikini panties, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the flimsy material and pushed in down her hips, thighs, calves and finally down past her ankles.

When the young, blonde European stood naked before me, I was surprised to see that her pubic area was completely bald. There wasn't a single hair to be found on her pussy anywhere. And because there was no pubic hair to conceal her pubic lips, I could see that her labia were already swollen and puffy.

"Gretchen told me I should shave it," Lexi said when she saw me staring at her hairless sex. She said it would make me more exposed and vulnerable. "

"It should make you feel more submissive too," Gretchen told Lexi. "With your pubic lips always exposed, you can never hide your sexual arousal from us."

"Take off your watch too," Gretchen ordered, after looking over Lexi's naked body for several moments, "I don't want there to be any symbols of status on your body.

Lexi obediently removed her watch from her wrist and soon she was stark naked and exposed before me. Gretchen took Lexi's watch and all of her clothes and dumped them on the bed.

"Now, on your hands and knees, child," Gretchen ordered, "And kiss Diane's feet."

Much to my surprise, the naked teenager actually got down on her hands and knees and kissed my bare feet. I would have bet anything that she would have balked at Gretchen's order. She looked so humbled and subservient, I could hardly believe it was the same girl that had put me over her knee and spanked me all those times in the hotel lobby.

"Knees far apart," Gretchen admonished Lexi. "Feel the cool air on your naked pussy. And keep kissing Diane's feet, soft, slow, lingering kisses."

I looked down at the naked girl kissing my feet and I wondered how she had hidden her submissive side from me for so long. Was I really that dense when it came to reading people? Or was I just too overwhelmed with punishments, public humiliations and Claudia's physical training to notice?

"Okay, Diane," Gretchen began, "Do you still think of Lexi as a commanding authority figure?"

"No, Mistress," I replied, "She seems so humbled and yielding now. She's almost like one of the slaves at the Punishment Park."

"So, do you think you can give her orders? Do you think you can treat her like she's your property?"

I looked down at the adorable, naked girl kissing my feet. She looked so vulnerable and eager to please. I could really do anything I wanted with her, could I?

"I think so, Mistress," I replied.

"Okay, that's a start, I suppose," Gretchen conceded, "Now give her an order."

I looked down at Lexi and she paused in her task of kissing my feet to look up at me. There was some unspoken communication between us as she impatiently waited for me to take on my role as her mistress.

I had no experience at this, but Lexi was already on her hands and knees, so an idea suggested itself to me.

"Crawl," I said to Lexi in what I hoped was an authoritative-sounding voice and I pointed towards the bathroom. Despite everything that I had learned about Lexi, I still wasn't certain she would obey me. I certainly didn't feel much like a stern, self-confident mistress. I mean...I was naked, my pussy was shaved and I had painful whip marks all across my body from my thighs to my breasts.

Despite all of that, Lexi crawled across the floor of my hotel room. She crawled slowly, which I liked. It gave me time to admire the shape of her firm, naked ass and her exposed pubic lips. Oh, Lexi had a great body and crawling naked on her hands and knees certainly helped to show off some of her best assets.

When she made it to the bathroom, I had her crawl back to me. As she approached, I got to enjoy the way her bare breasts hung down underneath her young, athletic body and the look of awkward uncertainty on her face. She had no idea what I would do with her and that put her off-balance. I wasn't sure myself, so I had her crawl back and forth across the room a few more times. It gave me time to think and I also got to admire her perfectly-shaped ass.

After four or five times around the room, I ordered Lexi to stop crawling and stopped dead in the middle of the room, patiently waiting for me to give her another order.

"You have a really cute ass, Lexi," I said as I walked up behind her and admired the view.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, head bowed, her naked body in a very vulnerable position. Her entire body was open to me.

I knelt behind her and placed my hands on those perfect ass cheeks of hers. Her skin was so soft and so smooth, but her glutes were hard and firm. I fondled the naked teenager's ass and she submissively stayed on her hands and knees and allowed me to grope her.

"You'll just stay like that until I tell you, you can move, won't you?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Lexi responded. I could barely believe the power I had over the girl. I'd never been the dominant one in a relationship before. This was heady and unexpected. She would actually do whatever I told her to do!

I continued to fondle her ass and thighs, without any resistance from Lexi. I took two fingers and gently stroked the narrow seam in between her buttocks. Lexi gasped at this point. It was very likely that no one had ever touched her there before. Then I stroked her pubic lips with one hand, while stroking her asshole with the other.

Lexi moaned as I toyed with her nether regions, but she made no move to stop me. She was being utterly compliant and cooperative. And when I inserted a finger deep into her tight pussy, she still put up no resistance. She moaned as I probed deep into her wet, throbbing sex, but she kept her legs wide open for me and didn't voice a single word of objection.

"You realize," I said to Lexi, "If you're going to be my submissive, you can't spank me anymore?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lexi replied. I was worried that Gretchen might object to that one, however she didn't say a word of protest. It seemed as if I might have found a way out of getting spanked every morning in the hotel lobby.

I added another finger and explored Lexi's pussy thoroughly, making the girl moan and pant, until Gretchen told me to stop.

"You don't want to take her over the edge," Gretchen informed me, "Slaves feel more helpless and defeated if you chronically deny them sexual release. If Lexi is going to feel like a real slave, you need to keep her pussy wet and throbbing, but you can't allow her to have orgasms. Orgasms are empowering. If Lexi is going to feel like a slave, you want her to feel as if she's powerless."

Lexi moaned at this, but I took Gretchen's advice to heart. "No more orgasms for you," I announced to Lexi. "You're no longer allowed to masturbate and you can't have sex with anyone but me. I own your womanhood, and I'm the only one who's allowed to play with it from now on."

"What? Even at home, I'm not allowed to touch myself?" Lexi asked, sounding alarmed.

"Lexi," Gretchen snapped angrily at the teenager, "You have been bugging me for weeks to get Diane to treat you like a proper submissive! If you give up on it within the first five minutes, I'm going to be very disappointed in you! Yes, even at home, a proper submissive is not allowed to touch herself! A proper submissive gives total control of her orgasms over to her master or mistress!"

"I'm sorry," Lexi blurted out defensively, "I promise I won't play with myself! I'll be good! I want to do this with Diane! I really do!"

Then Gretchen asked, "Lexi, have you ever been spanked before?"

"No, ma'am," she answered.

"Not even as a child? Your mother never spanked you?"

"My mother didn't believe in corporal punishment. She thought it was cruel and barbaric. She always found non-violent ways to discipline me."

"Oh my God, she's totally innocent," Gretchen exclaimed, "Well, that has to end. If you're going to be a sub for Diane, you're going to have to have experience with being spanked."

Then to me, she said, "Diane, you can stay right where you are and give Lexi a hand-spanking. She's a virgin at this, so eighteen swats will probably be enough as an introduction to corporal punishment."

"Wait," Lexi protested, "Diane is going to spank me right now?"

Gretchen shut down her protests with an accusing glare and the words, "Do we have to go through this again, Lexi? I thought you wanted to be submissive to Diane."

"You're right, I'm sorry," Lexi finally said to Gretchen, "Just ignore me. I suppose I deserve it anyway after all the times I spanked Diane's poor bottom."

"Dozens of times," I said to Lexi, "And this spanking won't even be as brutal as the spankings you've given to me."

"She's new," Gretchen said authoritatively, "You have to start her out with a beginner's spanking. You can't take her from being a corporal punishment virgin to getting her ass turned red and raw. Your bottom has had years of experience. Hers is just starting out."

I nodded to Gretchen and then stared at Lexi's naked ass. She was offering it up to me, as a sort of sacrifice. I felt a sense of power over her, and also a delicious sort of lust. It wasn't the sort of lust that I felt when I submitted myself to a dominant woman for punishment, however it was still flavored with the same sort of darkness. It was confusing, however it was good and it made me feel a warm tingly between my legs.

And then, just as I was enjoying, the dark, delicious feeling of having power over Lexi's naked body, she heated my loins even more by asking, "Do you want me to cry, Mistress?"

The question was so erotic, it seemed that there wasn't any response I could make that would match it.

And while I was at a loss for words, Gretchen broke the silence and said, "It would be ideal if you did, Lexi. Tears are sort of ceremonial and prove that the punishment was done right. And besides, a girl becomes so feminine when she weeps, especially if it's because she's been punished and her bottom hurts."

What Gretchen had just said made a lot of sense to me, and then for good measure, I added, "And besides you've made me cry plenty of times."

Lexi nodded at that and then I brought my hand down on her right buttock. It was a historic even, it was the first time anyone had ever swatted Lexi's naked ass. And I was honored to be the first person who had ever left a red handprint on the pale skin of her firm, teenage ass.

There was a loud CRACK as my hand slapped her innocent bottom and Lexi yelped in surprise. She tensed up her buttocks, but she didn't try to get away or use her hands to protect her ass. In my mind, she earned points for that.

CRACK! I slapped her other buttock. Lexi flinched and made feminine sounds of pain and surprise, but she obediently remained on all fours, with her ass facing me.

I was truly getting an education on why women like Gretchen enjoyed dominating submissive girls like this. Lexi wasn't bound, she could have escaped the stinging slaps from my hand at any time, however she voluntarily offered up her naked ass to me like a virgin sacrifice offered up to some Pagan goddess. It was a very powerful and heady experience for Lexi to offer herself up like this to me. It seemed to me that there could be no more sincere proof of love and devotion than for a girl to willingly sacrifice her naked body like this to a person of her choosing.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! More red handprints appeared on Lexi's ass. Lexi made girlish yelping noises and flinched under each blow, but never protested or asked for mercy. Her willingness to submit so completely to me was giving me a sexual thrill that I had never suspected I could experience. My sexual passions had always been on the submissive side of things. I never dreamed I could get sexually turned on by dominating someone.

"Oh, Oh, Ow!!!" Lexi's bottom weaved and she gasped and made noises of distress. After nine swats on her bare bottom, I stopped spanking Lexi and palmed her between her legs. Her sex was soaking wet. Despite all of her noises of distress, she was incredibly aroused.

"My God, your pussy is drenched. You must be loving this," I said, and I held up my glistening fingers so Gretchen could see.

"Yes, Mistress," Lexi confessed, "It excites me to be spanked by you."

Lexi's confession that she was enjoying this inspired me to make the next nine swats harder and crueler. I sought out that sensitive spot at the tops of the thighs, where the thighs and buttocks merge. She cried out in pain and weaved her hips madly when I hit her there, but she remained on her hands and knees, offering her naked ass to me as a sacrifice.

After eighteen swats, Lexi finally burst into tears. The naked teenager's tears were sweet. They added additional flavor to Lexi's delicious surrender to me. I ordered her to turn around so that I could get a better look at her face as the tears fell.

"Poor little darling, the punishment's over," I told Lexi and I kissed away her tears before finally kissing her on the mouth.

"Did I do well, Mistress?" Lexi asked as she continued to cry, "It was my first time. I know I wasn't very well prepared."

"It was my first time too," I reminded Lexi as I wiped away a tear with my thumb, "I'd never spanked anybody before today. And yes, you did well. I'm very proud of you."

Gretchen suggested that Lexi further prove her subservience to me by kneeling before my pussy and licking me to orgasm. Despite the fact that my poor nether lips had been cruelly whipped and were still very sore, I eagerly agreed with Gretchen's suggestion. It had been over ten days since Gretchen had last allowed me to orgasm and my sex was wet and throbbing with desperate need.

Schlank
Schlank
2,901 Followers