Return to Sessia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and Lexi knelt in between my legs. I could feel her hot breath on my moist pubic lips and then Gretchen said, "Lexi, place your hands behind your back. Slave-girls shouldn't need their hands to bring their superiors to an orgasm."

Lexi obeyed, placing her hands behind her back and crossing her wrists as if they were bound together. Her nose was less than an inch from my slit and I asked, "Have you ever eaten a girl's pussy before, Lexi?"

"A few times," she answered, "There was an American tourist who was staying at the hotel a few months back. She sort of seduced me."

I smiled at the thought of Lexi being educated in lesbian sex by one of my own countrymen and then I said, "Well, let's see if she taught you anything."

The teenager knelt between my thighs and lapped at my slit. My labia were still sore from Alexandra's whip, however I welcomed Lexi's tongue slowly licking at the folds of my pussy and working magic on my labia and clit. Despite the pain of having Lexi's lips and tongue pressed up against my abused loins, I thrust my hips in the direction on her lapping tongue, encouraging her to do more.

I moaned both in pain and sexual heat, focusing on both until it was difficult to separate one from the other. I writhed against Lexi's tongue, moaning as I watched the beautiful teenager with her mouth and chin slick, nose pressed into my aching, needy sex. My breathing became more rapid and overtaking the pain of having my poor, punished pussy touched was an intense wave of pleasure. I gasped and then sighed when Lexi's probing tongue licked at my clitoral hood and pulled it away from my swollen clitoris.

Lexi's tongue worked on my aching, swollen clitoris, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I was about to commend Lexi on her skill at pleasuring a woman's pussy, when she delicately trapped my clit between her teeth and sucked it into her mouth. I grabbed Lexi's skull and exploded into a powerful orgasm. I screamed and panted, and as the orgasm began to subside, Lexi dutifully lapped up my juices, leaving my pussy and inner thighs nice and clean.

"Oh God," I moaned, "That American tourist taught you well."

"Or maybe Lexi is just an exceptional student," Gretchen offered.

Lexi smiled at that and I continued to pant, my breasts heaving up and down. I was out of breath and it was difficult to speak, so I just panted and wondered what was going to happen next.