Return to the Bukkake Beauty Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded.

"You know what I'm going to do now?" I took her hand and helped her stand.

"Fuck me up the ass," she said.

I smiled and nodded.

"First though," I said. "Bubbles wants to suck your pussy."

Her eyes lite up and the young redhead grinned.

"Can I please?" Bubbles asked.

The cameras were close, and while that had bothered me earlier, I shrugged it off now in my own excitement.

"She's really good," I said, reaching down and stroking my stiff cock with my hand. "With her mouth."

My girlfriend suddenly realized my implication.

"Get on the bench Bubbles," I ordered. "Show her how good you are."

The young teenager dropped her teddy bear backpack and laid down, face up, grinning. I guided my girlfriend forward, her legs on either side of the bench and her wet crotch over Bubble's face.

"Ohhhh," she groaned as the teenager's talented tongue went to work.

Paul had told me earlier that they could edit out things, so I didn't feel it would be a problem when I simple said, "Can I get some lube?"

The Make-up girl came out holding a tube of something. I wanted to laugh, even she had this kind of turned on look. I knew I thought the filming so far was hot but to see it confirmed by the crew was a massive turn on. She was a rather plain looking woman, maybe in her late thirties, blond and a couple of pounds on her. Not fat, just curvy.

When she started to turn away, I stopped her, grabbing her hand. I waved one camera over.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Ummm, Bobbie," she stammered as the camera filmed her.

"My girlfriend's hot, isn't she?"

"Ahh, yeah, she is."

I had hold of her hand, and taking the tube of lubricate from her, I opened the cap. With the other hand I took her hand and folded all but her index finger down. Squirting a bit on lube on that finger, I took Bobbie's hand in mine and guided her lube covered finger to the tight confines of my girlfriend's asshole. Both women groaned when her finger slide inside.

Bubble's must be doing a hell of a job, for I felt my girlfriend give another shudder and seemed to cum at the invasion of her ass by the other woman's finger. Bobbie gave a moan and suddenly kissed me hard. I kissed her back.

"Ok, go on then," I told her after a minute of kissing while she finger fucked my girlfriend's asshole.

The Make up girl Bobbie left but I was willing to bet she was off to the bathroom to masturbate. She was just too turned on to just go back to work.

"Ohhhh," my girlfriend moaned. "Ohhh fuck."

She had her legs to either side of the bench, occupied by Bubbles who at this moment was busy pussy licking her. I glanced forward and noticed she had her hand in Bubble's crotch and was finger fucking the horny red head teenager.

Time to get some long denied ass.

At first I let my stiff cock slide between her ass cheeks, dipping low every once in a while so Bubbles could lick it too, but soon I just knew I had to pop that tight hole that she hadn't let me fuck before. I held my cock at the entrance and felt my girlfriend shudder. She knew this was going to hurt, yet she'd made the deal too. The lube from the Make-up girl's finger coated her asshole and made it easier to push my cock inside. Still it was tight. Very tight! As you would expect from her being an anal virgin.

I reached up and grabbing the back of my girlfriend's neck, pulled her head back. I whispered in her ear, though a camera was close so it was caught for the video.

"Ready to get ass fucked, bitch?" I asked.

"Ohhh, yes," she moaned, "fuck me with that cock!"

Pushing hard, with a slow drawn out pop my cock actually penetrated. My girlfriend moaned and her head dropped to bury itself in the young redhead's crotch. The two of them wiggled and wiggled on the bench in erotic pleasure, eating each other out. Me, I just enjoyed the incredible feeling of finally popping my girlfriend's ass. And it was incredible too. I had thought Bubble's teenage mouth had been a tight wet hole but my girlfriend's ass was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

I had just the head inside her and with a firm hard push, managed to get a little more in her. Both of us gave great big groans. I pulled back and then gave her another hard push, getting deeper. She was going to make me work for every inch it seemed.

I kept at it though, wanting to bury myself balls deep. It took a few minutes.

Looking towards the crowd of guys who had earlier jacked off on my girlfriend, I laughed to myself. Half of them were standing. All of them were jerking off. Thrusting a fist into the air, I suddenly yelled, "Banzai!"

The crowd yelled back.

I felt a tug at my balls and then they were enveloped by something very warm and wet. Bubbles had taken them in her mouth. Ohhh, that felt good. With my hands I pushed my girlfriend's body back and forth as Bubble's tongue was like a snake, wiggling all around my balls. After a minute she went back to licking my girlfriend's pussy.

"So why don't you all get over here," I said to the crowd of guys, "And come on this bitch's face for me."

I laugh for there was actually a rush, that Paul's crew quickly straightened out. Soon there were four guys at the end of the bench, all jerking their cocks and a line forming on either side.

In something completely unplanned, I suddenly reached forward and grabbing the wig my girlfriend wore, I gave it a hard pull. The cum covered rag came off and I tossed it to the side. My girlfriend's short black hair was there for all to see. I outed her right there, knowing she might be recognized now. Of course, knowing she was such a porn star slut would also finger me, I realized. Fuck it, I thought. I get this kind of sex on a regular basis and you prudes can just fuck yourselves.

"So honey," I said, giving her a hard spank with my hand. "Say hi to all our friends back home. Tell them what a cock sucking cum slut you really are."

She mumbled something because at the moment her mouth was full of a big hard cock, A couple of the other guys groaned and shot their cum across her face. Then the one she was sucking pulled back and shot his cum on her face as well.

Sperm dripped off her face to land on Bubble's crotch. My girlfriend wet two fingers with the sperm and slide it into the young redhead's pussy, then start finger fucking her hard. We both heard a muffled groan from the bench. More guys quickly took the place of those who had cum.

Long solid strokes, that's what I gave her then.

Ten minutes later and probably with half the guys having cum on her so far, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Fucking my girlfriend's tight ass was just too good. I started giving her really hard deep strokes, my crotch slapping her ass every time I went balls deep. She was moaning almost continuously now, turned on just as much as I was. I wrapped my hands around her and grabbing her tits, pinched her nipples hard. They were sticky with cum.

It's fucking Bubble's fault really that I didn't last longer. Her mouth was suddenly back on my balls, licking them and then she moved a bit higher and started licking my asshole too. That was all it took, I pulled my girlfriend's body back onto my cock hard and groaned as I unloaded deep in her ass. That set her off and I felt her tremble uncontrollably as she came too.

Funny, I didn't go soft.

I grinned and began fucking her again.

"Banzai!" I yelled. "Ban- fuckin' zai!!!"

-------------------------------

So that's how I became an Internet sensation. Well, me and my girlfriend that is. There's talk of a website now. And someone said the other day we'd been nominated for a AVN.

All I know is, Life is good.