All Comments on 'Return to the Bukkake Beauty Shop'

by silenceup2nogood

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
brian358brian358over 14 years ago
Truely Superb Sequel

Thanks for the superb continuation of this excellent story. I hope you decide to expand it further. It has the makings of a classic.

And please, please can we have more of Bubbles? Maybe her own story?

Thanks again for the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good

You seemed to capture the chaos of one of those shoots pretty well. All those guys trying to get their dicks sucked.

I agree with the previous comment, luv to see Bubble get her own story.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
I love a good Bukkake story (like this one)

Another good, wet story from you; lots of action with lots of jizz. At first I didn't like the choppy way you had written the story in a bunch of small sections, but when the action got started I got the point of what you were doing. It was a clever way to describe a 60+ guy bukkake shoot. I too liked Bubbles, but for some reason I was especially pleased when you got the make-up girl involved with lubing the girlfriend's ass. Keep up the good work, I enjoy your style.

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks All

I appreciate the comments from everyone, thanks.

Re: Fastandsloppy: It was difficult to convey what 60 guys doing a bukkake was like, Glad you got it.

As for Bubbles, look for her own story soon. I hadn't planned her as a major character but she's really quite the slut isn't she? I'm finishing up a sequel to the "Next Room" but once I'm done with that, I'll jump on a story for her. Maybe an afternoon at the nearby mall? What kind of sexy trouble she can get into wandering around a mall I wonder...

brian358brian358over 13 years ago
This Story REALLY Needs To Be Continued!

And we need to see more... MUCH more of Bubbles!

I hope you decide to go back to this one day...

It is a classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BaNzAi , BaNzAi , BaNzAi .

one of the most entertaining stories i have had the pleasure to read ,

everyone is having fun , nobody is doing anything they do not wish to do , it's as kinky as can be & hilarious at the same time , a truly remarkable tale .

although i do not agree with the comment asking for this series to be continued .

i think it has reached a perfect ending .

i doubt it would be possible to "up the ante" or take it to a higher level of kink or extreme and still maintain the sense of fun that these two stories have

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilenceup2nogood@silenceup2nogood
200 Followers
ADDED 2/2022: I'm back and will be posting new stuff soon. Thank you for checking out my bio. Hopefully you've enjoyed one or more of my stories and wanted to see behind the curtain of the naughty Oz. About me: I'm a professional working in a male dominated field yet who hol...