All Comments on 'Reunion'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FazdenFazdenover 6 years ago

Loved reading another of your great stories. I can't wait until your next one comes out.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago

Another great story, however it did seem to be slightly rushed covering the back story and then bringing it to a conclusion, that is only my personal opinion I am sure there are others who will disagree, having said that it didn't distract from the piece as a whole

Thank you

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Silly

Seemed like an advert for legalizing incest more than a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

The ending was stupid was good tell you added the brother then just ruined it.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
another good one

i like all you stories - they are also well written, and have a plot, but i agree with the comment this one seemed like a rushed ending. did something happen between Karen and her father, for example? If you continued it, or developed it further, could Karen and Tom be married but andy would allow visits from Sarah, remaining out of his sister's relationship? anyway, just a few thoughts.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
published here on 12/24

you must have lost the 5 page draft for this tale so you whipped something up in 45 min. at least thats the way it looks to me..wam bam and its over,,everyone fell in love overnight and in a few paragraphs all is decided. all i know is what i see,, cant read minds but cannot imagine why you would make this a stroke story instead of the lovely family tale it should have been,,,well written and all. just sayin'

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Lame is the best way to describe this story. AAA++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I was reading it, in the hope of getting a big group hug....

A part 2 could fix that problem of course....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Less than 24hrs, or overnight, and Karen and Sarah were having sex and the father joined! Totally too fucking quick!!

Then Andy gets in!!

TRAILER PARK TRASH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...